The Only Guy at the Christmas Party

Story Info
He plays Santa and they play with his toy.
2.1k words
4.29
68k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
823 Followers

My workplace shares a floor and restrooms with a public relations company where the entire staff happens to be women. Other than saying hello to each other in passing I've never had much interaction with them. The women I work with know them a bit better, having run into each other in the ladies room.

In the past their company Christmas party consisted of a dinner at a nice restaurant, but their business must have taken a hit because after several layoffs, they changed to having an in-office party for just the staff.

On the day of the party they began drinking at lunch and one of them, an attractive blonde in her 30s, came over mid-afternoon to invite us to stop by. Allison, one of my coworkers, insisted I head over with her. She had an easy time convincing me given that she's a knockout, very slender with a tight body and gorgeous face with shoulder length hair.

Everyone there was really buzzed. Allison and I started drinking and we were joined by our boss Cara, who was also very attractive with long dark hair, a great smile and a nice body hidden beneath the conservative clothes she usually wore.

Allison, Cara and I also had a bit of a past that began with my wife making me their plaything at a wild party she threw.

A few of our other coworkers were there as well but I mostly talked to Allison. She stuck by my side and probably figured I was a bit out of my element being the only guy around women I didn't really know.

Their boss, Becky, approached and asked if I would play Santa for them since I was the only guy. I agreed so she gave me a Santa hat to wear. It was obvious she was pretty drunk. Becky got everyone's attention and announced that it was time for their gift exchange.

They had me sit in a chair and Allison was to be my elf and hand me the presents. They all drew numbers to decide who would get each item. I looked around the room and realized I would soon have nearly a dozen attractive women sitting on my lap with most of them being in their 20s, 30s and a few in their 40s.

The first woman was a brunette with long hair and a nice body. When she sat on my lap her shapely ass made direct contact with my dick and her cleavage was practically in my face.

I knew I'd have a hard time containing myself and I asked Allison to fetch me another drink, which she did. Most of the gifts were of the gag and adult variety. I figured they could get away with this being all women.

The next woman was giggling with a friend before she came to sit down. She sat with her back against my chest so my crotch was squarely against her ass.

"Hey Santa are you happy to see me?" she giggled as she leaned back against me.

"Have you been a good girl this year?" I asked. I noticed she was rocking her ass against my crotch ever so slightly.

"Oh no Santa, I've been so bad," she purred. "Maybe you should spank me."

She giggled again, then gyrated her ass like she was giving me a lap dance. The others laughed and cheered her on. After opening her present she turned around, kissed my cheek and went back to her friends where she whispered something to them and they all laughed.

Not all of them were into this little game, a few just sat and opened a present, but the others had ideas. My boss Cara was among them as they giggled and egged each other on.

One comely twentysomething not only made a show of grinding her ass against me, she grabbed my hands, put them on her breasts and held them there. I fondled and groped her chest while everyone cheered.

There were only a few more presents left when a woman of about 30 opened hers. It was very sheer men's g-string, made out of nylon or something similar.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" she laughed loudly to the crowd.

"Find a man to fill it!" one of them exclaimed.

"Maybe Santa will model it for us!" another woman said, to the sounds of cheers and laughter.

As the next woman opened her present I noticed Cara and Allison were talking to the woman with the g-string. Whatever they were talking about, the woman gave an enthusiastic response.

When they were done with the presents I went to the men's room. When I returned my coworkers had left, except for Cara and Allison. Cara called me over to her and pulled me to the center of the room.

"Who here thinks Mark should model this for us?" Cara asked the crowd as she held up the g-string.

They all hooted and cheered. I looked at her with my mouth hanging open and shook my head, "no."

"Does anyone not want to see Mark modeling this for us?" Cara asked.

No one said a word.

"There you have it, Mark," Cara said. I again shook my head, "no."

The women cheered again and gave me words of encouragement.

"Mark, who is your boss?" Cara asked.

"You are," I said. The crowd became quieter.

"Who has a performance review coming up?" Cara asked.

"I do," I said.

"That's right," Cara said with a grin.

Becky suggested Cara could use her office, so Cara and Allison led me inside and shut the door.

"I am not doing this," I said.

Cara started unbuttoning my shirt while Allison untied my shoes and pulled them off.

"Oh come on Mark, we've both seen you naked," Cara said. "You know you want to."

"Not in front of these people," I protested as Cara pulled off my shirt and Allison went for my belt. "I see them every day."

"You don't see them every day," Allison said as she pulled down my pants and underwear. "I think you want this."

"Mmmm, hmmm," Cara said. "You're not exactly fighting us off here, Mark."

She handed me the g-string. Sure I was quietly thrilled at the idea but also mortified. I stepped out of my clothes and put the thing on. It was a snug fit. Looking down, the fabric was so sheer it left little to the imagination. Allison reached down and caressed me through the g-string.

"I don't know about this," I said.

"Too late!" Cara declared with a laugh. She picked up my clothes and left the room. When she returned she flung the office door open.

Cara pulled me by the hand and Allison pushed me from behind as they pulled me out into the party to the sounds of gasps and cheers from the others. Many of them were genuinely shocked and more than a few laughed at my predicament. My face must've been beet red.

Lori, the owner of the g-string, stepped forward to take a closer look and said I didn't look very happy to be there, although she certainly wasn't looking at my face when she said it.

"It's just a little shy," Allison said while also looking right at my dick. "Why don't you give him a hand?"

A few of those around us laughed and egged Lori on. She was obviously pretty drunk and giggled as she reached out and wrapped her hand around my package, through the material. The others cheered which only encouraged her more.

I let out a slight gasp as she caressed my dick and balls through the g-string. As nervous and embarrassed as I was, my dick started to grow again.

"Oooh, I think he likes that," Allison said with a smile. "Don't you, Mark?"

I couldn't speak and let out a sigh. As my dick grew it pushed hard against the material, making the fabric seem even more transparent.

"Hey, don't keep this all to yourself, I want some of that," another woman said as she stepped forward. She was a bit bolder than her colleague and put both her hands to work groping me. I couldn't help but moan.

Lori took me around the rooms so she could show off her gift. Between the alcohol and encouragement from the others, nearly all of them groped and fondled me to varying degrees.

They took turns grabbing my bare ass, caressing my balls and stroking my shaft. They were all giggling and highly amused by this, especially when I started leaking pre-cum.

"You ought to get a raise for this, buddy," one of them said.

"Whaddya mean, we're giving him a raise right now," another said with a laugh.

There was music playing, so Allison suggested they dance with me. Actually she insisted. I was glad I had a good buzz going as she pulled me to the center of the room and a few of them gathered around us. Allison gyrated her hips and I did the same, swinging my dick and balls around in a circle to the approval of the crowd.

Many of them took turns dancing with me and a few reached out to stroke my dick through the sheer fabric. One young lady, an attractive blonde, put her hands on my hips and pulled me close against her. She'd undone a few buttons on her blouse and was showing plenty of cleavage as she ground her body against me, with my raging hardon pointed upward and sandwiched between us.

I wound up in the corner with a half dozen of the younger women, plus Cara and Allison, while they took turns teasing and stroking me as the others started to leave.

"You ought to dress like that more often buddy," an older woman said with a laugh as she walked past me. I just looked at her and sighed while she laughed again.

They started using just a fingertip or two and would trace the outline of my dick, sliding a finger up and down my shaft, around my cockhead and caress my balls. I was grunting and moaning and it was obvious I probably wouldn't last much longer.

Allison whispered something to one of the others. This woman left and came back with an empty paper coffee cup. I certainly knew what that was for. Becky locked the main office door and it was then that I realized that anyone could've walked right in during the party and seen me like this, so I was really glad there weren't any messengers or deliveries during this.

"I don't think he can take much more of this," Becky said. "I think it's time for the unveiling."

The others nominated Lori to do the honors. She stepped forward, tugged the g-string down and my dick sprang free. They all cheered. Lori wrapped a hand around the base of my shaft and I gasped loudly.

Of course the others wanted to have their fun as well so they all took turns grabbing my dick firmly and caressing my balls. They teased my dick and kept me hard for some time while I just moaned and squirmed from all the attention. I was leaking pre-cum, which they took notice of and giggled. Lori reached out with a finger and swirled the pre-cum around my cockhead.

Allison handed me the cup and I knew what they wanted. I ran a finger tip up and down my shaft, then encircled my cockhead. Lori decided she wanted a taste of me so she dropped to her knees and took my full length into her mouth a couple of times.

I moaned loudly and as soon as she pulled her mouth away I pumped my dick furiously a couple of times and shot load after load into the paper cup while the ladies cheered. Lori cleaned me up with her mouth, then Cara and Allison led me into Becky's office where they helped me get dressed. I was exhausted. I noticed it was well after five o'clock.

When I arrived home, Karen met me at the door. "You've been a naughty boy, Mark," Karen said with a grin as she held up her phone. "Allison sent me some pictures. Get out of those clothes--now."

I stripped, then Karen grabbed me by the dick and led me to our bedroom where she had me bend over so she could "punish" me with a spanking. We then jumped into bed and I went down on her for a while before we had a nice fuck. She then insisted I tell her the whole story and we became so turned on we had to go at it one more time.

beermenow
beermenow
823 Followers