The Only Welcome Hurt

Story Info
A tale of great sex, unspoken love, and a moment of bravery.
1.8k words
4.04
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That photograph I took of you in Paris when we were kids, was in my wallet for the best part of ten years, before it slipped out and got lost. I saw your face everyday.

I could pick out your laugh from a thousand people, I'd know your touch, know your smile. There's never been a period in my life that you haven't been on my mind. Not once.

You are my safe place, my trust, my heart.

You've unknowingly helped carry me through some of the hardest times in my life, simply be being. 'You are strong, don't lose yourself.'

No more words. We know them all, all the words that should not be said. But you have made my world more perfect.

You are, and always have been my favourite person. Favourite-ist ever. I am my best, when I am with you.

*****************************************

Haphazardly parking the car, my heart skips a beat as I see you standing at the corner of the road, waiting. We haven't seen each other in so long...

Falling into your arms open in welcome feels like coming home.

Sat on the kitchen worktop, I smile as you indulge my sugary tea habit almost without a second thought as we catch up with each others lives. I learn of your pain and heartbreaks as you learn of mine, and it burns to see the hurt behind your eyes. Time passes and the sadness turns to laughter as we reminisce over happier times, growing up together in high school, drunken escapades... I can barely take my eyes off you. You are just as lovely as you always were.

It gets later and later, and we both give in to the need for bed. Rummaging in the drawers you hand me a carefully selected, greying t-shirt emblazoned with the logo of a local bar from where we grew up. Do you know of the times my shy teenage self watched you there with the band, hidden by the door and vanishing before being noticed? Smiling as I slip the t-shirt over my head, I wonder aloud if this will be the first time in our eleven year friendship that we lie next to each other, sober and without having sex. Chuckling, you admit that your head might not be in the right place for anything to happen, yet you laugh even more at my pouting disappointment! You look so shy when I admit it's because it's always been so good...

Lying next to you in the darkened room, I feel your arm slip under me, pulling me close in embrace. Tracing my fingers over the sexy, warm body that I have come to know so well, my hand comes to rest on your chest, feeling the steady beat of your heart. I try desperately to ignore the growing frustration between my legs, that crinkles my nipples every time your hand gently strokes my curves. For what feels like hours, we lie entwined together, voiceless and sleep-denied. Snuggled into your neck, I dare to sneak gentle kisses onto your soft skin, willing you to know that I will never, ever hurt you.

I can feel your uncertainty as you lean into me in embrace, arms tightly pinning me against you... I can also feel your large, hard cock pressing against my thigh. I cannot help but catch my breath. I'm not surprised, but the memory of your sheer size fails me every time.

Hesitating, I cup your face with my hand, wondering... You answer me with a passionate kiss in the darkness, your lips insistently pressing against mine, your tongue darting in and out of my mouth. Heat floods my entire being, every fibre of my senses electric with wanting you.

My hand slides down to stroke your cock, my breath catching again as I wrap my slim fingers around your hardness, barely able to hold your width in my hand. Your kisses deepen as my hand moves up and down, pleasuring you, feeling the slipperiness of pre-cum around your end. Your flickering fingers dance over me, and I can barely stand it. As I slide my pants down my smooth legs, your hand finds my soaking pussy, your finger tips dipping in my juices.

'You're so wet...' you murmur as you circle my clit, gently rubbing up and down. Nodding my assent I caress your neck, squirming as your finger expertly works, seeming knowing my body as well as I know it myself. I love hearing the quickening of your breath as you slide first one finger, then two, into my eager hole, feeling me clench around you in pleasure. Grabbing your hand as you press deep inside me, pulsing your fingers in and out, I can barely contain my orgasm as your soft voice whispers 'Is that good...?' You know it is.

You press gentle kisses all over me, stopping to teasingly suckle at my nipples, and lightly brushing your lips against the point of my hips, making them buck beneath you. Silhouetted above me, you sit up and as the condom wrapper crinkles, I reach up draping my arms around your neck, kissing your strong shoulders and chest, running my hands down the arms that I scarily feel so complete within.

I feel your swollen end nudging nearer to me as I lay back, waiting to feel you deep inside me. Wincing as you ease yourself in, feeling my skin stretch and muscles clench, I realize that in all these years – this is the only way that you have ever hurt me. It's a sting that is welcome, and as I grip your thighs, you give me what I want more than anything as you slowly start to fuck me, sliding yourself in and out of my soaked pussy.

Getting used to you all over again, soft cries escape from between my bitten lips as you thrust yourself hard into me, moving faster and faster. Being completely filled, I grip the bars of the bedstead behind me, overcome with the rush of endorphins as I lose myself to you. Listening to your moans as you fuck me harder drives me wild...

Gripping my hips, you pull me closer to you as I sit up, grasping your neck for balance. Feeling your rhythm beneath me, I match it, circling my hips as I grind against you, bruising my soft inner flesh as I push myself harder and harder onto you. Wave after wave of orgasm overcomes me once more as your wide cock buries into my depth, bringing me to a form of ecstasy that only comes through being with you. Your voice muffles between my urgent kisses as you gasp aloud how good this feels, and it does. It feels fucking amazing.

It feels right.

Easing yourself onto your back, your strong arms hold me close as we shift together, smothering giggles over the fact that old age is creeping up on us both – in the form of cramp! Slowly stretching ourselves out, we steal a moment for a gentler, tender kiss as I settle myself astride you. I love how your lips meet with mine, sweet and soft, masking my squeals as you start to raise your hips, ploughing your thickness into me again, over and over, faster and faster.

Holding you back, I lean upright, feeling you slide even deeper into me as I slowly ride you, hips rocking back and forth as my fingers trail over you in the darkness. I know I will pay for this pleasure in the days to come, as my skins burns and muscles creak.. But it feels so good. I can't stop myself as you tell me..

'Hit the light'. Turning my head to seek out the switch, I flip it and light floods the room. Blinking blindly, your lovely face slowly comes into focus, your smile broadening as I look down at you, my hair cascading over my shoulders. Watching the enjoyment of seeing me being wrapped around your cock write itself all over your face sends a rush of intense gratification throughout me, and as you mercilessly fuck me from beneath, all I can do is grip the bed frame in agonizing fulfilment, again feeling surges of rippling orgasm spread from within my core, making me cry out. I can hear your breathless pants becoming more and more urgent, and gazing at you my vision blurs as I am consumed by my orgasm rearing up again, searing throughout me, my pussy gripping your cock as you reach your own point of no return, squeezing my thighs as your pleasure consumes the last of you.

Breathlessly collapsed together, you ease out of me making me gasp as you move over my raw, sensitive flesh. Sweat beaded on our skin, the light is extinguished as we lie together once more, legs entwined, hearts racing. I seek your hand with mine, stroking your fingers as you lovingly plant a kiss upon my head snuggled into your chest.

'It's been a while... Since it was good.' Murmuring my agreement, I reach up to kiss you before drifting into a fitful, yet dreamless sleep..

The early morning sunlight seeps into the room, awakening me barely hours later. Turning to you, I see your eyes flutter open, and I wonder if you've slept at all. The corner of your eyes wrinkle into a wordless smile as I curl up close to you, wrapping my smooth legs over yours. Finding you hard once more, my hand sleepily works around you, stroking you up and down, tickling your sensitive end with my fingertips.

Slipping out of the covers, I kiss my way down your chest, over your stomach, tantalizingly leaving a soft kiss at your very tip. Running my tongue from the base of your cock up to your swollen head, I love hearing you moan in anticipation. Taking your width into my mouth, I wrap my lips tight around you, teasing your tight band with the end of my tongue. Slowly, I take as much of you into my mouth as I can, sliding you in, my hand simultaneously moving your foreskin in time. I can taste the saltiness of your juices as I suck you over and over, loving your expression as I bring my eyes up to meet yours, your cock stuffed into my lustful mouth.

Whispering my name in contentment, you clutch me close to you as I slip beside you again, my hand working your cock faster and faster. Gripping you with a slight twist, I feel you swell in my hand as you shoot streams of cum over you, the bedclothes, me. Loving your orgasm, I stay pressed close you as your breath steadies.

Between us, there is a quiet, unspoken satisfaction, and sense of completeness. I wish we could stay like this, always.