The Ooh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's dick was the most beautiful thing I had seen on a man, in all my days of sleeping around. It was long; far longer than I ever thought a cock could be. Sometimes, I wondered how he contained it in his pants when he got an erection. It was nine and a half inches, a fact that I knew from the last time he had made me measure it for him. It was thicker even than Aaron's, and the foreskin collected in folds at the base of the head. It was slightly darker than his body, but you could still see the veins crisscrossing all over it. The long shaft ended in cropped golden pubes.

The cock arched upwards, but a little to the side. I had once joked to Jack that his cock seemed to have a personality of its own, and that left in a garden, it would probably grow in the direction of the sun. Since then, he'd taken to calling it "The Sunflower".

The Sunflower was in full bloom that morning.

Jack looked at us staring at him, then threw his head back and closed his eyes and continued to stroke himself.

"Come in, or carry on with the show." He muttered. Jack's voice, a breezy thing compared to Aaron's, jolted us back to our senses. I nudged Aaron in the back, and he moved towards Jack.

"Nice ass," whispered Jack. "Let's fuck."

And just like that, Jack got off the bed and stood up. He was a little shorter than Aaron, but his large frame seemed to compensate for the height somehow. He put one hand on the nape of Aaron's neck and pulled his face closer to his, and before I could process the situation, my best friend's tongue was in my boyfriend's throat. I couldn't understand what to do with the situation. Thankfully, my cock had no such problems: it only got harder the longer Jack ate Aaron's face.

Jack pulled away and turned towards his dresser. He took out a jar of lube and dabbed a little on his hands. He rubbed it all over his cock until the erection was slick. He pushed Aaron onto his knees and made his torso lie flat on his bed, such that his ass was hanging over the edge.

He took some more lube in his hands and coated his middle finger with it, then pushed it inside Aaron's ass slowly, making his hole spread wider and wider with each finger that he put in after that. And, of course, Aaron quivered. Jack got down to his knees too behind Aaron, and placed his dick at the edge of the hole, turning it slowly so that it rubbed against the anus.

"Matt?" Jack called to me, "You in or out, babe?"

"In," I whispered, too aroused to be able to make any louder a sound. And just like that, Jack thrust himself inside my boyfriend's tight ass. I think I had expected Jack to go slowly, or for Aaron to quiver some more, or for the bed to shake with the steady strokes of Jack's thrusting. What I had not expected was Jack ramming into Aaron's hole all in one go, nor Aaron's loud scream of "SON OF A BITCH!"

I found myself stroking my cock in rhythm with Jack's thrusting. I walked into the room with shaky steps, unable to see where I would fit into this scenario. Aaron was squealing like a little pig, muffling his cries in the mattress: even at the bathhouses, Aaron had never taken anything as big or aggressive as Jack. I wanted Jack inside me again. I wanted to feel violated and the sense of pain and pleasure mingled together which only ever came from his cock ramming inside my ass. I decided to get greedy, and I put one hand on Jack's shoulder to pull him away.

"I'm bored of your ass, babe," Jack spat into my ear, "I want your mouth."

He stood up and sat me down on the bed. He put his legs on either side of my thighs and grabbed my head with both his hands. Without warning, he pushed my mouth onto his throbbing cock. I could taste Aaron's ass as well as Jack's cock; the taste only served to drive me more insane. I grabbed Jack's ass and pulled him in as far as I could take it, before sputtering and coming back for air.

I spat on his dick and pushed the spit back as I took his cock in my mouth once more. I began pushing my head forward and backward, and Jack's hands slipped down from my head onto my shoulders, and then onto my chest. He pinched my nipples, gently at first, but getting harder and harder, until he clasped them between his fingers and twisted them so hard that I screamed. Jack pulled out of my mouth and kissed me. It was a strong, forceful kiss, the kind that I had shared with him many times.

"Fuck. I taste good." He pushed me away, spat onto his dick, rubbed the spit all over his cock, and entered Aaron again. Aaron arched his back so that his head was out of the mattress, and I kissed him, letting my tongue feel his out. I could tell that the kiss was the last thing on his mind, that he was in a different place altogether. Aaron's moans were intensifying with each passing second, and I could feel myself getting undone.

Jack's face was reddening with the effort of pushing in and out of Aaron's ass. His breathing was shallow and beads of sweat trickled down his chest, but there was a huge smile on his face. Aaron was wincing in pain, but he seemed to be enjoying getting fucked more than Jack was enjoying fucking him. Once again, I got greedy.

I laid my hand on Jack's shoulder and then caressed his neck and chin. I rubbed his lower lip with my thumb and thrust my middle finger inside his mouth. He sucked on it hard. I took my finger out of his mouth, turned around, and started to finger myself, moaning loudly to make a show out of it. No matter what he said, Jack couldn't resist my ass.

It worked. Jack pulled out of Aaron again with a hollow laugh. "She knows how to get me." He laughed once again, and I figured that I had some time to brace myself for his cock. I was wrong, before I knew it, my ass was tearing apart in a way that it hadn't in ages. I could feel him getting deeper and deeper inside me, and then deeper still, and then in so deep that I thought surely he had reached deeper than anyone ever had. I felt his pelvis rub against my butt, and I knew that he was all in. He had never done that before, and the pain was immense, but I didn't want him to pull out.

Jack began thrusting. He pulled out of me a little, then pushed right back in. Every time he thrust into me, he pulled out a little more.

I knew what he was doing. He was waiting to pull out enough that he could ram into me repeatedly. I got a weird sense of anxiety within me, but I was too full of cock to care about anything else. I tried to prepare myself for this thrust at least, in vain. When the thrust came, it shook both me and the bed, and I howled as though someone had torn my very soul. Nothing mattered in that moment other than the massive, throbbing dick inside me, and the pain that was coursing through me, pain that I wouldn't trade for anything else.

Somewhere between Jack was pounding me, Aaron shoved his cock inside my mouth. I don't know how long Jack fucked me for, nor when he stopped fucking me and returned to ram Aaron. Jack and Aaron were moving so fast that their bodies were practically a blur. The sound of the thigh slapping on the ass was all that could be heard; that, and their ragged breathing, and Aaron's moan. Jack dug his nails into Aaron's back, and I knew that he was about to cum. Aaron had his hands clenched into fists, and was pushing his ass back onto Jack's cock even as Jack was pushing into Aaron. Then, Jack came.

He collapsed onto Aaron's back as he blew his load, and his breathing raced to its climax before it started to slow down. Jack had called out loudly when he came, and his body had more or less convulsed: Jack had always been a very emotional ejaculator. Jack straightened up and took a towel lying nearby to wipe himself. He looked at me and winked, giving me a sort of all-knowing smirk, as though to tell me that we were now connected on another level. I didn't really care; I wanted to cum.

Jack came and sat back down on the bed and crossed his legs. He looked at Aaron, lying wasted on his front, half sprawled across the bed with cum running down his leg, and then at me, sitting on the floor next to Aaron, feeling the cool of the tiled floor against my flaming ass. Both of us were staring at Jack, as though awaiting our next instructions.

"Well, finish each other off!" He instructed.

It was as though we were duty bound to do as he said. We straightened up and began kissing each other, letting our hands explore the other's body as we lost ourselves in a couple's moment. I flattened Aaron down upon the floor and went down on him, sucking his cock in alternating motions of violent and tame. Jack looked at us, and I could see his dick hardening again.

Knowing what he really wanted to see, I turned Aaron around and arched his ass into the air, then I licked the cum that had trickled down his leg, making my way up to his ass, where I ate him out. I could taste Jack's cum mixed with the taste of Aaron's ass, and I was hungry for more. When I had licked out all the cum from Aaron's ass, I licked his taint. I turned him around and began sucking his balls, before moving back to his cock.

"I'm close," whispered Jack from somewhere off in the distance.

Aaron and I had the same idea. We went to the bed to lie on either side of Jack, who was busy stroking himself. We brought our mouths close to his erection and began flicking it with our tongues, such that Aaron and I were kissing each other while blowing Jack at the same time.

This was too much for him to take, and he came once again, his load considerably smaller this time. The few flecks of cum which made it out spattered against both our lips and Aaron and I kissed again, the better to share the little resource we had been offered.

"Jackie, I'm going to cum on your face, and so is Aaron," I decided.

We pushed Jack back onto the bed so that his head was still propped up on some pillows. We stood on our knees on either side of his face, and I took great pleasure in seeing his lusting eyes dart from one cock to another, waiting to be drowned in a shower of cum. And drowned he was.

Aaron came first, his load not as large as it would have been had I not blown him only a few hours ago. Seconds later, I spewed all over his face, sending sporadic shots flying all across the bed, but managing to get the most of it on his face. I normally released a huge load, but the amount I shot today was far greater. His face was white with the cum it had on it, and some of it had already started to slip down his chin. He stuck out a tongue and licked it, then pulled me close and kissed me again.

"Saturday plans have changed for tonight, Matt. Keep this one away from me," Jack said, pointing at Aaron, "if I take him, I won't give him back."

12