The Open Door Pt. 02: Finale

Story Info
Making what she's seen count.
2.1k words
4.07
11k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying on the bed now, naked apart from my soaking wet sheer Knicks. My trim little pussy is aching to be fucked and while my fingers slowly work on my sweet little button my mind is awash with the beauty I have seen this evening.

Cara and her man, in the room next door, making exquisite love together while I watched them in a reflection on their open balcony door.

It had been slow sensuous sex, not the kind of thrashing screaming sex from porn films I'd seen. This had been soft beautiful love between two lovers so into each other that the world around them had melted away while they were joined in the moment.

She had looked so lovingly into him as he pleasured her. He had been a magnificent dream of a man, powerful and gentle. Taking his woman to ecstasy with him where she belonged. I hate to say it but he had been a real man.

Matt returned to our room at about 11pm from the bar. He'd been drinking and was merry but not half cut or anything.

Cara and Todd had put their light out about an hour or so ago. I couldn't tell if it was true, but in my mind they were still slowly fucking the night away. Attending to one another and making passionate love.

I had cum on my fingers and was still lying on our bed dreaming of Todd and his masterful loving of Cara ... and me.

If ever someone didn't suit their name it was bloody Todd, I mean Todd for fucks sake, it sounds like some twatty Aussie life guard or something. It didn't match his mighty presence at all. He should be a Samson or Valentino or Flint or something, even bloody Dave would do to be honest but not Todd it didn't suit him or do it for me.

Anyway, back to the moment. Pussy aching and having already cum I was really going to make Matt work to get me to cum again. I'm not like these women you read about who are blessed with stunning orgasm after orgasm. No, I'm what you'd probably call more normal than that. I'm able to cum nicely once and then maybe a second time after a little rest and some proper loving attention. So I am determined to have my hubby fucking make me cum again, preferably on his tongue and preferably while I straddle his face.

I'm going to let him fuck me, give me his best shot, and then I'm going to lay him down, straddle his face and let his tongue fuck me while I dream of fucking Todd. I'll teach him for going to the bar and leaving me to get horny on my own.

Matt is a good man, he works hard to provide and he loves me completely, as I do him. We've been together for about seven years and married for three. We do make love a lot and to be honest it's very nice. He is a good lover and he makes me feel nice and cum well. But he isn't Todd, tonight in my head he isn't Todd.

Initiating sex has become my job of late. I think my drives are slightly higher than Matts. But this evening it doesn't take me long to get him going at all. Before you know it he's got my Knicks off and is kneeling next to me on our bed, working my pussy with one hand and kissing me deeply. I've got his beautiful balls in my hand and am lovingly playing with them while his fingers work on my pussy.

Still fingering me he moves his hips up in the hope I will start to suck his cock. A beautiful but probably average 7" cock, a nice comfortable size. I take its head into my mouth and start to suck and flick my tongue over it.

I'm holding its shaft to stop it going too far into my mouth, gagging is never an attractive site. I like giving blow jobs but I've never been able to take it all in or deep throat it. Half way in is just about fine for me, I like doing it but I like being in control too.

I suck and lick and play with him for a good few minutes. He is rubbing my pussy so well. Normally in this state I could well let him cum in my mouth. I quite like it. Not the taste, let's be honest it's not the nicest thing in the world, but I like the feeling. I like telling my man it's ok to shoot his cum into my pretty loving little mouth. I like the control of saying yes or no to him.

But today that isn't going to happen. Today, for staying in the bar to late and for not being Todd, hubbies spunk is going in only two places, deep in my soaking wet pussy as he fucks me from behind and then, when he lays down for me, into his open and not so willing mouth for him to swallow while he makes me cum on his tongue.

I pull his cock from my mouth and tell him,

"No."

"I want you to fuck me tonight lover, I want it inside my belly tonight honey."

He looks almost disappointed as I tell him no. Oh yeah, it would have been nice and easy for him wouldn't it, rub a little harder make me cum on his hand and then shoot his lot into my mouth. That would have been a good result as far as he was concerned. But not tonight my darling husband, not tonight because you're going to have to work hard to get me my second cumming.

Unexpectedly Matt turns on the bed and heads south with his tongue, oh god he's going to make me cum too early I thought. His mouth finds my sopping hole and he starts to lap and suck. Oh it's heavenly, oh it's so nice.

I feel it rising in me, oh shit, I'm going to fucking cum already, and my dirty plan is hitting the rocks. Oh shit oh shit ugghh!! I cum as quietly as I can, he's not going to spoil it. He's not going to make me cum and spoil my fun so easily. Love him, the bastard.

I have a sort of fake my orgasm in reverse, silently I let the waves and ripples of it pulse across me. He still thinks I haven't cum. Oh the ecstasy. I'm going to really have him work up a sweat now. I'm going to go for three orgasms, which for me is pretty unheard of. I feel so fucking dirty now. I'm going to make him work at me so hard. It's all I can do to stifle a little giggle as I think about what I'm going to have him do.

Matt's been in me now for a few minutes. He's trying so hard to pleasure me. He is thrusting and pushing. Fast and then slow. All the tricks are coming out of his bag. I look at him and tell him to fuck me hard and not to fucking cum yet. I look straight into his eyes and tell him to fuck me with all he's got.

He stops and spins me over, up onto my knees with my head down on my crossed arms. I raise my little bum up to his loving gaze. Just as I'd seen Cara do for Todd. He guides his prick into my pussy. I know he has no hope of making me cum on his cock but I love making him work hard to try.

My mind wanders off as he rams himself into me. I'm off in a dreamy world, a world where Todd, fucking hate that name, a world where Todd is the one making love to me. His muscular arms his chiselled chest and abs. He is loving me as he did his Cara, he is fucking me like any woman should be at least once in her life.

His firm grip on my hips, the power of his rhythm all acting together to whisk this little housewife off into heaven. Pumping, pumping, pumping, he's thrusting into me, deeply into my wanton hole. He is hitting my cervix with such force it feels like he will break through into my womb. I want him so much.

I stay in dreamland for as long as I can. I imagine Todd's thrusting and then I'm dreaming of Cara touching me too. Oh my god, I'm dreaming of this pretty fit young girl running her fingers through my hair and starting to kiss me full on the lips while her man rides me like the stallion he is. Her tongue is in my mouth, her hands reach for my boobs. Her loving man is deep within me. I'm lost in my world of pleasure.

Then I feel it, I feel the cock inside me starting to swell and the pace is changing. I hold the fantasy as long as I can. I feel the spurts hitting my womb, I dream of it being Todd and his big balls fucking me and maybe impregnating me with his fine young spunk. I try as hard as I can to stay in the dream but Matt's grunts from behind me start bringing me back to reality.

I have to move quickly, I have to keep up the momentum.

"Oh baby, oh honey, I haven't cum yet."

"Honey I need to cum, I'm so close."

"Please lay down baby, please lie down and let me cum on your face."

"Please baby, please."

Matt gets off me, breathing heavily. His spent cock falling out of my hole.

"What, what do you want?"

"Lay down honey, lie down and look up, lie down and let me sit on you."

Matt doesn't look too pleased, and who could blame him. But he does lay down panting and looking confused at me.

"I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

"But, but I've just..."

"I know, I know baby. Just do it for me."

I hover for a second over his loving face.

"Open your mouth honey, come on, open wide."

as instructed matt nervously opens his mouth. I watch as a nice big glob of sperm falls from my fucked pussy into his mouth. Trailing out of me is a long strand of spunk, which dangles from me into his obedient mouth. As I plant my wet pussy right on his gaping mouth I imagine that Todd has just fucked me and that it's his juice I'm making my husband swallow. Oh the power.

"That's right baby, open wide."

I'm going to ride his face so much. He has his work cut out trying to get me off again, but I've got all night to dream of Todd and ride Matt's face so here we go.

"That's it baby, lick all your spunk out of me and make me cum."

"Good boy."

I'll teach him for staying in the bar.

So what happens next you ask. Well nothing really this is reality after all. I know it would be nice to think that all four of us got together the next day and had a wild night of pure hard core fucking but like I said this is reality. I'm a happily married middle aged woman from London. I'm not going to risk that for a furious holiday fuck now am I? Besides, I've got my memories and my imagination. Matt has a lovely new trick now which I think he kind of likes, of course he doesn't know that I call it doing a "Todd" in my head and have a naughty giggle to myself whenever he does it to me.

I did think about telling Matt all about what I had seen from the balcony, but I knew if I had he'd of just wanted to wait up the next night to see if he could see Cara naked. So I thought, fuck it, I'd keep what I saw to myself. My little secret. My little frigging treat.

I must admit that the next day I did stare at the pair of them by the pool and remembered the magnificence of their love making. I did look at Cara's beautiful body and her lovely tits as much as I could and Todd's amazing bulge as much as I could too. He was such an awesome man.

I eagerly awaited the balcony treat again that night but it never came. Unlike me, who rode Matt like he was a stallion dreaming of my young couple and fulfilling my aching desires.

So the moral of my tale is, even if you think you and your wife are just fine don't start thinking you can take it easy. Love your woman and care for her needs properly or you never know, next time your making love to her she may well be off with Todd in her head.

Still hate that name.