The Open House

Story Info
Bringing her pleasure at work.
3.8k words
4.22
29.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her car was in the driveway. The "For Sale" sign didn't yet have the open house placard up, but I had seen the sandwich boards announcing it when I had turned onto the side street.

I parked across the street and down a house, not wanting to take up parking for actual home buyers. I sat there with the engine off, waiting for her to come out to put up the open house sign.

The sign wasn't up yet when the first car pulled up, an AMG Mercedes. A young couple got out. Tight jeans, beard, and a trilby for him, while she was wearing a sundress that seemed optimistic for San Francisco in the summer but looked great with her metallic stilettos. They wasted no time heading up the front walk to the entry, so I got out of the car to follow them discreetly.

The door opened and there she was, my reason for hanging out in this posh neighborhood. Her long white skirt clung to her legs as the sea breeze pushed in through the open door. Her smile glittered as she waved the couple past her into the house and pointed towards the brochures she would have laid out in the kitchen. After they disappear down the hall she came down the stoop with the "Open House" sign in hand. Her firm breasts bounced slightly with each step and thin black blouse did little to hide their movement despite its stylishly demure cut.

Turning back to the house after placing the sign, she froze when she saw me standing next to the open door. She must not have expected me to follow through on my threat, but there I was. She stood looking at me, a slight blush to her cheeks, for only a moment before starting towards me.

As she neared the entry, she looked over her shoulder for any arriving guests before saying, "Right this way, sir. I have a brochure for you in the kitchen."

"I'm sure you have something for me in the kitchen." The flush in her cheeks was definitely not makeup now.

Following her back through the foyer, I gave her a head start, savoring the moment and ogling her openly. Her time in the gym was well spent, each ass cheek collapsing the soft pleats of her skirt, and the motion of her hips carried down through the fabric where it whispered to me and gave me glimpses of her shapely calves.

She expected me to be right behind her so she was forced to hold the swinging door at the back of the hall for an awkward moment while I sauntered up to her. Her nervous excitement at having me at her work thrilled me. I loved it every time she glanced over my shoulder looking for someone to catch us. I took my time, undressing her with my eyes, lingering on her curves, feeling the electricity when our eyes met. I could feel the predatory smile, the crinkle in the corner of my eyes. I could hear the other couple upstairs, their voices echoing around the unfurnished house, I knew we had this moment to ourselves.

In the kitchen there was sign-in sheet, a business card holder, and a square array of glossy handouts on the granite island. Two were missing from a corner where the hipster tech couple had each taken one. She went to a cabinet, reaching overhead to where she had placed the reserve stack of glossies.

I stepped behind her, leaned in. My hips against her firm ass, my hands on her hips. Lowering my head to her neck, I take a deep, hungry breath. She smells of her shampoo, a slight touch of perfume, and a spice that is just her, her anticipation, her fear.

For a moment she is frozen there, pinned between cold granite and hot hips. Then, in the space of a heart beat she yields, melting back into me. Her head on a shoulder, I run my hands down her arms. With one hand I take the momentarily forgotten glossies from her hand and lay them on the counter in front of us. My other hand is across her flat belly, gently tugging the front of her blouse down, exposing the top of her cleavage to my hungry gaze. I open my mouth, and slowly exhale my hot breath down her neck, from just below the ear to the point of her shoulder. Her slight tremble feeds my hunger, I'm sure she can feel the beginning of my erection pressed against her.

My free hand comes up to caress the front of her shoulders, her neck, her chin. Caressing back down, I rest my hand, warmly, softly, around her throat. A gentle reminder that I am here to take her. That she is mine, at least for today.

I can wait no longer. I have to feel her nipples caressing the rough palms of my hand. I slide it down into the top of her blouse where my fingers find her cleavage. From there I work my hand completely into her blouse, which is loose and no impediment. Her bra has a sheer, lacy texture. I cup her breast in my hand, squeezing gently but firmly, her whole breast.

I want her to feel owned. I want her to be disheveled, mussed. But I know that she has a job to do and I can't ruin that. I move my lower hand from her belly to her breast. I grab the top of the her bra cup through the material of her blouse. My hand in her clothes lifts her breast out of its cup. Her barely audible gasp suggests I hit a chord. I can see her nipple now, with her breast free of its confining cup and my wrist tenting her shirt. With a caressing gesture, I hold her nipple between thumb and middle finger, then tug gently away from her body, I give less than a quarter twist. Holding it there for a moment I breath in her scent again.

"You are so beautiful." I whisper into her ear.

I see that she's got her bottom lip between her teeth. I let go of her nipple, and her breast bounces back and down into its normal position. I place my hand back on her belly and begin to trace designs on the palm of my hand with her now much harder nipple.

Her hands are grasping the edge of the counter now. I know it's my job to pay attention to our surroundings. I don't hear the couple, the hardwood floors should give plenty of warning. No other guests have come by yet. We're still safe.

I can tell she's happy, snuggled against me, wrapped up in my arms. Time to escalate.

Taking my hand from under her blouse, I grab her hips firmly and pull her with me as I take a step back from the counter. With an arm around her waist, I slide my other hand up her spine. Her hair calls to me, I want to feel its luxurious thick strands wrapped around my fingers. But I stop myself before I ruin her hair. She's at work. Her neck is almost as good.

My fingers wrap around her throat, this time from behind. I can feel the beat of her pulse under my fingertips. With that handle firmly established, I slowly bend her forward, until her head is pillowed on her arms on the counter.

My free hand reaches up under her flowy blouse, and pulls her bra down, completely exposing her breasts. Gently, I pluck her nipples, causing gasps that are both cute and maddening. Her blouse is loose enough that I think it will flop back down freely if needed, so I grab its hem and pull it up to drape from her neck.

The muscles of her back are taut. Caressing them, I revel in their firm nooks and swells. I reach around to her breasts again. Gentle tugs and squeezes, plus the occasional pluck to her nipples or a more forceful, painful squeeze to the root of her breasts, just to keep her on her toes.

She's clearly nervous, shirt up to her shoulders, exposed breasts dangling, but she knows that if she tells me to stop, I will leave. She has to trust me if she wants her prize.

Thinking of her trust perks up my ears. I hear voices at the top of the stairs. I've only got a moment more before I have to cover her up. I want to take her bra off, to hold it in my pocket with the straps dangling out to remind her as I pretend to be looking the place over. I can't do that to her at work.

"Hold still." Reaching into my pocket, I pull out my phone. Turning it on to the camera, I take an oblique angle shot of her boobs hanging in a kitchen, her face hidden behind her blouse.

Then, kneeling behind her, I grab the hem of her skirt. I know something I can take from her here. They're still upstairs, comparing notes probably. I lift her skirt up, exposing the entirety of her legs and more. Her tight round ass is bisected by a tiny, black g-string.

"No please," comes a small whisper. She knows "No" isn't the safeword.

Caressing up from an ankle to the apex of her thighs, feeling the firm, feminine musculature, the smooth skin. I can smell her arousal. With a hand on each hip, I hook my thumbs up under the thin waist-band, and caressing the outsides of her legs, draw them smoothly down to her ankles. Time could be short, that couple can't stand up there all day.

Caressing an ankle, "Lift." She draws a knee up slightly and I pull her underwear down over her strappy black pump. "Now the other." I tuck her sexy little thong in my back pocket. She'll get it back from me later.

I raise my hands to her ass. With a squeeze, I spread her cheeks even wider to get the best view possible. Back out comes the phone. I turn on the flash to make sure the strings and droplets of her wetness show up. We only have moments.

"God I love how wet you get. I love that you make such a mess for me."

Her response is nervous, "Please..."

Bringing my face in close, I lap quickly at her thighs, where a slight rivlet has started. Her skin is smooth, salty sweet. Pressing my face into her, I stretch my tongue as far forward as possible and begin a long, slow lick back towards her ass. The folds of her sex are slick and hot for me. My erection is painful in my pants so I reach down with on hand to pull the head of my cock up out of my pants, above my belt.

Another lick and I hear the click of heels on stairs. Times up.

Spreading her cheeks again, I circle her ass with my tongue once, slowly, getting a final moan before I slowly lower her skirt. Standing again behind her, I grab her neck again, and guide her back to standing.

Her breath is heavy. Her face is flushed. I take a moment to admire how her blouse got hung up on a nipple before I tuck her breasts back into their cups. With a gentle tug at her shoulders, I settle her blouse. I'm hoping that that couple will just leave, but they spent enough time in the house that they might have questions. Some dry mouth, a bit of a flush, those are all pretty forgivable, but a mussed appearance, that might not go over well.

"Here they come." I whisper in her ear. "Take a breath... Good girl." With a quick cupping of her face, I lean in to kiss her forehead. "Don't want to muss your makeup. Yet."

I leave out the french doors at the back of the kitchen to explore the grounds while she deals with the questions. I see her pass them a card before they go. Good for her.

As I head back into the kitchen, I see that an elderly couple has just come in. Time to visit the basement. She's standing on the near side of the kitchen island chatting with the new arrivals. They sound like neighbors. I smile at them as I enter the kitchen. I take a slightly circuitous route to the basement steps in order to walk behind her. I stick my hand out as I pass and palm her ass below the tops of the counters, hoping that she doesn't give me away. No obvious outcry as I get to the top of the basement steps.

Several minutes later, I emerge back into the kitchen. It's empty. Working my way up stairs, I follow the sounds of voices. I find her, explaining the virtues of tankless water heaters in the master bath.

With a glance around the corner, I saw that she was the only one facing me. So leaning against the door jam I reached for my crotch. When the guests didn't turn around, I reached into my back pocket and drew out her underwear. I made a bit of a show of bringing it to my face to smell her sex on her thong. My reward was a growing ache in my pants and a flush to her face.

Reaching down the front of my pants and positioning my growing erection to give it some room, popping the head up over my belt and with the elderly couple's backs' still turned, I tried to make eye contact while lifting the front of my shirt to show off my cock reaching up for my belly button. Too risky to stay like that for long, I dropped my shirt and turned to head back down stairs.

There was only about an hour left in the open house, and I still hadn't gotten what I came for. Leaning back against the kitchen counter, I pulled my cock out of the fly of my jeans. I stroked myself slowly, wanting to surprise her when she came back, hopefully alone.

Finally, I hear her saying goodbye at the front door. Her footsteps are light, but her heels still make noise on the bare wooden floors.

The sight of my cock out brings a slight moan to her lips, and she comes straight to me. With a deep kiss I reach around with my spare hand to squeeze her ass, my fist brushing her belly as I continue to stroke myself. My hand rises from her pert ass up her back to her hair. Now I don't care about messing up the perfect waves. My fingers slide up her neck, spread out under her hair, slide along her scalp to the back of her head. Balling my hand into a fist, I pull her into me, kissing deeply, my tongue explores her mouth, feeling her teeth and tongue.

Shortly, I pull her away, a strand of saliva connecting our hungry mouths. With a smile, I begin to put pressure on her hair, inviting and forcing her to her knees in front of me. I rub my cock across her face, smearing precum on her forehead and nose. Her eyes are closed, mouth parted. As I caress her lips with my cock, out comes her tongue, feeling around the ridge of my head, licking the slit. I pull her closer, pushing past her lips into her mouth.

Again, I reach for the phone. I see an angle where her name tag with its realtor badge will be visible beneath my cock spreading her jaws apart. She whimpers. The trust she has in me makes my cock swell. I release her hair and put my hand over her eyes, protecting her anonymity. Trust is earned.

She purrs around my cock while I take some pictures. Her hands come up to my hips and she takes over, forcing her mouth further and further down my shaft. I switch to video so that I can record the sounds of her gurgling throat as she struggles to take me into her body.

Putting the phone down next to the sink, I grab her by the hair again. Pulling up, I guide her to standing where I kiss her, tasting the salt from my skin on her mouth.

"Time for what I came for," I say.

I kneel in front of her and put my hands on her ankles. Lifting her skirt above her hips, I lean back to admire the moisture that has slickened the insides of her thighs and enjoy her panting. I give her pussy a quick series of electric licks, just to listen to her moans before standing. With her skirt bunched up in my hands, I grab her by the waist and lift her onto the counter next to the sink.

"I'm going to make you squirt into this sink," I tell her. "Now, scoot around until your feet are in the sink." A nervous giggle escapes her lips. We are alone, but the open house isn't over, the door is unlocked and someone could come in at any time. She complies for me anyway. Working her ass to the edge of the counter until her pussy is over the basin. Her skirt is draped out behind her and puddled in her lap. I pull her blouse up roughly, and pull her breasts out of her bra. Pinching her exposed nipples, I press her back and down until she is laying across the granite counter, knees still together, but otherwise exposed for my consumption.

Running my hands over her body, I gently kiss her kneecaps. When she doesn't open them, I bring my hands to her knees and gently but firmly press her legs apart. She resists for only a moment, and there is my prize. Her prize too. Reaching for the phone, I turn on the video and prop it against the far wall of the stainless steel basin. I slide my hand up the her near leg towards the heat of her groin as I lower my mouth to kiss the tops of her thighs.

With one hand on her breasts, tugging and pinching and squeezing, I begin to work my tongue into her folds. My other hand begins lower, caressing her tender flesh, inviting her body to invite me in.

Slowly sliding my tongue up, I hear her holding her breath. When I find her clit, swollen with desire, she gasps. Working my way around it, under the hood, I push it gently in all directions to listen to her moans and gauge what her body wants today.

We don't have forever; the open house is still officially happening, so I lower my lips and suck her clit into my mouth where I can nibble it or flick it with my tongue as seems best. I push first one, then a second finger into her dripping wet pussy. With them rigidly straight, I stir her cunt, pushing against every wall, listening to her body. She is very ready. Her moans are pretty loud, even through the hands she has clamped across her mouth.

Curling my fingers against the front wall of her pussy, I feel the swollen pillow that will get me what I want. I begin to rock my wrist, pushing and pulling the arc of my fingers across the entire front of her cunt. Her legs begin to tremble, I can see her toes flexing in her strappy shoes. I love my power over her body. I can feel the head of my cock bobbing in the breeze out in front of me as I feast upon her moans. Her nipples are hard against the palm of my hand, and I squeeze her breasts harder than she could take without the building release. I'm hoping for finger marks and bruising on her amazing breasts when I'm done.

She can't fight it anymore. I can hear the change in her moans, they are shifting towards animalistic grunts. Her body is twitching. Her fear of making the empty house reek of sex forgotten.

Suddenly, she's sitting up, hugging my head, unable to breath in the final moment of anticipation. Then she explodes.

Her first explosion bounces off the palm of my hand and drips into the sink. I pull my hand out of the way, I want to hear the sound of her stream of cum bounce off the steel drum of the sink.

Her voice comes back as she blasts away again. The deep moaning grunt of her voice nearly drowning out the metallic tinkle of her cum in the basin. Standing, I put an arm around her shoulders and begin to strum her clit with the other hand.

She's trembling like a leaf as she gushes again. Her forehead is sweaty against my cheek as I pull her into my chest. I want more from her, so I flatten my hand and gently spank her cunt. Again, this time my fingers hitting only her barely hooded clit. Again she grunts, spasms, and streams cum into the sink.

She begins to fight a bit. Too much pleasure starts to hurt. Her legs close around my less and less gently slapping hand. With her on the counter, there isn't much I can do to force her legs apart safely, but I can get two fingers back inside her, and with forceful jerks of my hand, rub her clit and stroke her g-spot and make her gush a final time before I hold still.

The feeling of her body calming around the fingers I have inside her makes me feel protective. That this special creature chooses to share this amazing gift with me makes me feel special and powerful. We rest like that for several minutes. Her semi naked, curled up against my chest with her now wet feet in the sink. Her breathing is almost back to normal, when the front door opens.

Her voice cracks once, then, "Just a minute!"

I quickly pull my hand out of her, causing a brief shudder of painful pleasure. Then she pivots on a cheek and slides down next to me, her legs woozier than she thought though so I steady her while she straightens her clothes. My phone has been splashed and has droplets of her cum dripping down the screen. With a quick pat of her hair she grabs a glossy and heads out to the front hall through the dining room. I open the french doors as she leaves thinking to air the room out a bit. She got at least one of her shoes, because I can see the glare of recessed lighting in a wet footprint heading to the front of the house.

I finally got what I came for, and so did she.