The Operative and the Agent Ch. 01

Story Info
Clark Kent is a secret agent; this is his new mission.
811 words
3.78
17.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Meeting Mr. Kent

Clark adjusted his suit again. It didn't matter how many times he wore it, it never felt like it fit. He walked into the building, and took off his sunglasses. This must have been the thousandth time he entered headquarters, but he still felt butterflies in his stomach. He was a secret agent. He, Clark Kent, had missions and operations that had to be done.

And apparently he was good at what he did. He had just been requested for another job.

Usually, agents were supposed go in to their missions, strictly covert. This time, Clark had a different style job. He was hired by a civilian. Considering the agents work for the government, that made the job even MORE unusual.

Clark walked up the stairs, ignoring all others around him. He wanted to go in, get breifed, and get started on the new job. He knocked on the office door, and entered without invitation. A man sat behind the desk, Clint Nortock. Clark didn't really know what his title was, just that he was the boss. And sitting in front of him, a man that must have been the client.

Clark tucked the sunglasses into his jacket pocket and took a seat beside the man. The man was bald, and had a very expensive taste in style. He had a look in his eye that demanded respect, and his demeanor screamed authority.

"Kent." said Nortock, sitting back in his chair and smiling. "So glad you could FINALLY join us."

"Sorry boss, I had business to attend to." said Clark, looking the man in the eye.

"I know, you just finished the Soviet job. Good one on that." said Clint. "Now, I need to get to the point."

"Allow me." said the bald man, and turned to Clark. "I've requested you on behalf of your reputation Mr. Kent. I need you to follow a woman, becaus-"

"I don't need an explanation." said Clark. "What do I need to do?"

-----------------------------------

Clark shook the client's hand after the briefing. The two had met an unspoken understanding. They would only get respect, if they gave it.

Throughout the entire meeting, the two looked each other directly in the eye, their gaze unwavering. Each man could not be led or intimidated. And they respected each other for it.

"Mr. Luthor, we're happy to be of help." said Clint, taking his turn in shaking the man's hand. "Let me just add that you've chosen the right man for the job."

"I believe I have." said Lex, again looking over a Clark, smiling. "If it's not to forward, I would like to meet you at my mansion in approximately 2 hours."

"Start so soon?" asked Nortock.

"It's fine." said Clark. "Let me go to my place and grab a few things, and i'll be on my way."

"Right." said Lex and buttoned his dresscoat. "I'll see you then Mr. Kent." said Lex, and nodded to Nortock, walking out of the room.

Clint waited until he was sure Lex was out of hearing distance before glancing at Clark. "There was a small detail that Mr. Luthor left out."

Clark looked at his boss, curious as to what it was. "What is it?"

Clint smiled and patted Clark on the back, before beginning to exit the room himself. "You're following his wife."

Clark's eyes widened for a split second. He quickly regained his composture and adjusted his tie. It was just another job.

-----------------------------------

Lana Luthor walked down the steps of the mansion, expecting to see her husband walk through the doors. It was after 6 p.m., which meant he was late coming home. Lana would usually go talk to the cook, Emma, about her husband's late arrival, and they would conclude that he was out with another one of his "interns". Of course all of these "interns" were female and were gone within a few days, so Lana knew that Lex was up to alot more than business.

Lex didn't like it when Lana went out on her own. He claimed it was because her last name was Luthor, so she wasn't safe. But Lana knew the truth. Lex was afraid that she might be having an affair on him.

Lana went out alot on her own, but it wasn't because she was having an affair. She had her own errands to run, and just liked getting out of the mansion. It was amazing that a place could have so many rooms but she always felt like she was suffocating.

Suddenly the door was opening and Lex waltzed in. But he wasn't alone. Behind him was a very built man with a suit and sunglasses on. He obviously worked for the government.

"Lana..." started Lex, and motioned to the man behind him. "This is Mr. Clark Kent. Your new bodyguard."