The Operative: File 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned her again, corkscrewing her on his giant cock, now pulling her into something like doggie-style, squatting a bit high and pulling her ass up so he could pound her at a downward angle. She sobbed in pleasure as her cunt swallowed another inch and rewarded his balls with a splooshy blast of cream, her juice dripping from his swinging nuts.

Those were huge and hung low, but he still had too much cock outside of her to be close enough to clitslap her with them as he pounded away. Now he was riding her, gripping and squeezing her pert ass as he drove his endless cock into her already overstuffed cunt, the mighty organ threatening to buckle from the force if not for his sheer steel-hardness to keep it straight.

This was the position The Specialist chose to hold for an hour, just riding Natalia, pounding her pussy relentlessly as she came and came and came, the bed becoming a soaked mess, her voice growing hoarse from ecstasy, her form crumpling just a little lower every few minutes as he simply savaged her with his behemoth of a dick. I could only bite my lip and watch. I didn't even realize I was playing with my clit, or occasionally tugging one of my erect nipples, or that...

....what was that noise?

I was distracted from the question as he finally withdrew his organ and allowed Natalia to collapse unceremoniously on the bed. He roared, jacking the gigantic prick off in both hands, marvelous muscles rippling and flexing as a load that could fill a pint glass blasted out of his weighty balls, spattering Natalia's legs and hips and stomach and breasts and neck and face and hair, then shooting over her by a bit, voluminous blasts of white overshooting the bed by many feet.

What was that noise?

The Specialist leaned down into her face now, my view occasionally disrupted by a flutter of her eyelashes; she was fighting to stay conscious after such a masterful and draining fuck, clearly exhausted.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked.

"Of Course I—" She began to answer, but he put his hand over her mouth, chiding her like a child. "Ah-ah... I'm not talking to you"

The sound was alarm klaxons inside Control's HQ.

"I'm talking to HER." He explained, taking two fingers and putting them towards Natalia's eyes.

"You answered one question for me earlier untruthfully." He said, carefully pulling the contacts from her face on those fingers, now just speaking into them as he turned away from her. "Your eyes are NOT brown. They're hazel."

This was true. I squirmed in my chair, shaking my head, groggy from pleasure after the show I'd just enjoyed. The alarms. They were important, right? But I had been so distracted with his show of sexual prowess I just couldn't focus on them.

That was his plan all along!

The door to my isolation room burst in and a squad of four men outfitted for a firefight charged in, all aiming their weapons at me. The Specialist had underestimated me. He continued to stare at me through the cameras. Four men with guns should be easy to handle. I turned to face them and peeled down my top, exposing my enormous tits, nipples pre-erect for their viewing pleasure.

"See anything you like, boys?" I asked.

To my shock they did not waver, one closing the distance to me and yanking my top back up, then moving to bind me in thick restraint cables.

"But how can you..." I began to ask.

"The Specialist paid a dozen high class escorts to fuck the absolute hell out of us before we came here." The mercenary binding me up explained. "All our balls are way too drained to do anything with you."

"HEY!" said the man closest to the door.

"Oh right. Except Gary. He's just gay." He said, rolling his eyes as he finished binding me and pulled me by one of the cables to my feet. "Don't worry though. The Specialist wants to meet you, and if the moans of joy I hear from every bitch he gets a piece of are any indicator, you are one lucky girl."

Now The Specialist spoke the last thing I'd hear as they pulled me from the safety of my monitors.

"I hope you enjoyed the show, Operative. You're going to be next, but don't think I'll be so tender and gentle with you."

I hoped he wouldn't be.

12