The Opportunity

Story Info
Wife is persuaded to relive old times with former boyfriend.
4.5k words
3.54
117.2k
85
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shibainu
shibainu
175 Followers

This happened on a visit to my wife's family in the northeast. Gina and I hadn't been back to her hometown in years. Her mother, true to her nature, was very anxious to see her and the kids. Gina was very popular with her family. Pretty, kind hearted, and outgoing, there wasn't one member of her family that wasn't looking forward to her return. And she had a huge family! Gina was anxious to show off our son and daughter. I was too. We had almost three weeks to do it. It was going to be a great vacation. Little did I suspect just how great an experience it was going to be.

From the moment we set foot in the house the phone didn't stop ringing with friends and relatives saying hello. About two days after we settled into her mom's house, we started to receive phone calls where there was no one on the other end. Her mom said it wasn't unusual so we ignored it.

Early one morning (it was about six thirty and the kids were not up yet) we were sitting in our bathrobes at the kitchen table having coffee. No relatives around yet – they wouldn't start showing up until nine or so. It was pleasantly quiet. The phone rang and Gina answered it. I immediately noticed that something was not normal in the way she acted. I watched her from the kitchen table as she talked. She seemed nervous and acted a little strangely. She drew her bathrobe around her protectively and started to talk low and haltingly. I noticed she was blushing. She took the phone's hand-piece around the corner into the hallway, obviously wanting to hide what she was saying from me and mom. A few moments later she hung up and came back to the table.

I asked her about the call. She shook her head, "no", and acted guilty. She was never very good at hiding anything. Looking at her Mom, who was cooking tomato sauce on the stove and had her back to us, she motioned me into another room. Down the hallway and in the den, she closed the door, shaking her head, and put her arm around my waist, as was her habit. She whispered that the call was from an old boy friend, Danny. My eyebrows went up in interest. I knew who Danny was as she had told me about him years ago. He was the original, hot-to-trot, always on the make, "Italian Stallion".

If her mom found out he had called, she would go out and kill him. She hated Danny with a passion that was extreme. He had pursued Gina before we met and they had dated briefly. Her Mom put an end to that relationship with a typical Italian vengeance. Gina had to admit that her mom was right. If they had kept going out together she would have probably wound up pregnant, a single mother, who would never have had the opportunity to meet me.

I asked her for details about the call. She finally admitted that as soon as Danny had said hello he was reminding her of their dates and telling her how much he missed those hot necking sessions. Several years after we were married, Gina had told me more about her relationship with Danny. Gina was the original "good" girl. However - she admitted that she lost her virginity to Danny after many months of his putting the moves on her.

It was after a party and in the back bedroom of the hosts house. She was reluctant but Danny's persistence won out. She had never gone beyond kissing and letting him touch her breasts under her sweater. But, this time, he had plied her with a few mouthfuls of vodka. And, he had worked her sensitive breasts until they were on fire. This was the first time he had succeeded in pulling off her panties and playing with her pussy. She had never had that done to her before. Her inhibitions lessened, he played her clit like a fine instrument and she was overcome. She gave in to the wonderful sexual feelings she was experiencing. She spread her legs for him, and, very nervous, she let Danny take her cherry.

Danny had had many women in his life and was quite experienced. That was one of the reasons why her mother hated the guy. He had fucked several of her friends and was responsible for at least one marriage breakup. He even tried to put the moves on her!!

Gina wasn't experienced at all. I mean she was a virgin, after all. The extent of her experience was feeling his cock and letting him sometimes play with her tits when they went out. But Danny knew what he wanted. To him she was a "piece", a trophy, and Gina knew that in her heart. He was in it for his pleasure, not hers. Even so, I had to admit, from what I can tell, he gave her a very good first fuck. But she was too nervous to realize it and enjoy it.

Danny had her very wet. He climbed up on top of her and put his cock right at her doorstep. Gina said she could feel it trying to push into her small opening. She thought she would die. Then, looking up at him (he was almost laughing he was so high on finally realizing his conquest) he actually leered at her, and then hesitating only a second, he plunged full force into her.

He managed to get half of his cock inside her tight tunnel in one push. She screamed in pain and he laughed the laugh of one who is in complete control. But the pain was not at all what she expected. Although she feared the worst and her scream was from that fear, the actual "pain" was rather mild and almost immediately went away. Then he plunged in again, this time bouncing his bloated testicles against her tender ass. Later, it would take her a full day to figure out where the two round bruises on her butt came from.

Gina was so nervous she didn't fully enjoy any of it. He huffed and puffed, thrusting in and out of her for several minutes and then came inside her. He kept fucking her. And that is when she said she finally started to feel some kind of pleasure. She said it was because the deed was done and no amount of anxiety would change that. But, after experiencing only a few moments of pleasure, Danny pulled out and she was left hanging.

Danny told her she was the best, tightest fuck he had ever had. And, that he was in love with her. She didn't buy any of that, not at all. Over the next few weeks Danny convinced her to go out several more times. Each time he told her it was going to be a normal date but they wound up with his cock fucking her like crazy. And, she admitted, she was starting to really enjoy it. On their last date she actually had her first orgasm. She was amazed - and scared. She knew that if she kept it up she would become pregnant for sure and also knew that Danny would never marry her. She told her mother – and that ended that. Luckily she did not get pregnant. Her father never knew.

She thought it was funny that he would call her, now and try to get her into the sack again. She was married with two kids! As for me, none of this bothered me. In fact, her stories about Danny had always excited me. I had asked Gina to tell me about her "first time" pretty often over the years. I told her to enjoy her phone calls and tease him if she wanted. I told her not to tell him I knew and certainly not to tell her mother. It was good for her ego and would hand her a few laughs. She giggled and whispered that I was a crazy and horny husband. Just before going back to the kitchen she squeezed my ass said she loved me.

When we got back to our coffee, she casually asked her mother about Danny. This really set her mother off. The next hour was spent telling us about Danny's exploits over the years. He certainly hadn't changed and if anything had gotten worse. Apparently he liked to fuck married women and, gee, wonder why, their husbands always objected. His escapades were becoming legendary.

I watched Gina when she got the Danny calls, sometimes covertly to give her privacy and sometimes overtly. She was actually having a good time. I got horny thinking about the stud on the other end who wanted to fuck my wife. We had some great fucking sessions after those phone calls. I made her tell me over and over about how she lost her virginity. Always a little shy and reluctant about sharing, she warmed up to telling me the story in even greater detail after she saw the effect it was now having on me. I also asked her about details regarding her phone calls.

After about a week of cat and mouse on the phone, I simply told her to go for it. After explaining to her what I meant and her getting over the shock of what I had just asked her to do (which took a few days), she tentatively agreed. And, only after I told her how I fantasized it happening. The naughtiness of it really intrigued her. After all she had been really getting into flirting and leading this guy on.

My plan was simple and very sneaky. She was to tell Danny that she was interested in seeing and talking to him. But she couldn't get out of the house. He would have to come to her. About ten PM, after every one had gone to bed, including me, he was to come to the back basement door. She would let him in. The basement to her mother's house was accessible from the outside by following the shadows, as there was no lighting. It had several rooms and the main room was used as kind of a storage area. It had the washer and dryer as well as an old piano. But, its best feature was a large and well-used couch at one end.

The next time Danny called I waited in the next room and listened on the phone. When Gina told him the plan I could tell that Danny felt like he had just won a great battle. He was pretty proud of himself for conquering this shy housewife.

He immediately started to make "suggestions" to her, like what she should wear. My wife was reluctant (not faked) but conceded to his demands. After much flirting and going back and forth and asking her things like what she usually wore for me at night, he got her to agree to wearing only a robe with nothing underneath when she met him at the door.

That night we got the kids to bed a little early and made sure her mother had an extra glass of wine before going to sleep. It was only nine thirty. We lay in bed side-by-side and waited. Gina was a basket case. We didn't say much to each other, as I didn't want the least chance of disturbing anyone in the house, or more importantly, her resolve. The kids, only a few feet away, were fast asleep and I knew they were out for the night.

Gina had been snuggling against me and hadn't said a word for some time. With my cock hard as a rock, I nudged her and said we should get ready. She whispered that she was very nervous and she didn't think she could really go through with this. I spent several minutes re-convincing her. This, along with fondling her ass and pussy, which made her extremely hot and wet, helped to get her back on track.

Finally, I got her out of bed and as quietly as I could, stripped off her t-shirt top and gym type pants. This is what she usually wore to bed as she was one of those women that would be cold anywhere. All that was left was the panties and for some reason it gave me a great perverse pleasure to pull them off of her knowing that I was getting her ready for another man.

I hooked my thumbs in between the elastic and her warm skin and pushed down. She stood there kind of trembling. I moved down with the panties. In the dim light of the bedroom I could easily see her naked silhouette. My eyes were so adjusted to the light that when they came in contact with the rather hairy patch of fur between her legs (I loved the naturalness of her pussy and insisted that she not shave), I gazed at the fur-covered triangle for several excited heartbeats. My thoughts were not very husband-like.

As I looked at that beautiful mound of hair, with her pink swollen pussy lips just slightly peeking out, my hardon must have grown another inch. My immediate thought was filled with lust: with any luck at all, and if Danny had the balls to show up, her pussy would be entertaining another man's cock in about 20 minutes. This wonderful piece of sexual equipment had been my cock's home for the last ten years and had produced our two kids. I must have fucked it thousands of wonderful times and it always left me drained and satisfied. And tonight, the only other man to have ever have fucked my wife was about to do it again. I was beside myself with excitement.

I could tell that Gina was on the edge. I did my best to calm her down. I didn't want her to re-neg. I went to the chair where I had put the robe I had picked out. I grabbed it and held it up for her to put on. I was gazing up and down at her naked body and could not hide my obvious hardon. The tent my cock made in my pajamas was way out there. She was looking at it with great interest. She even whispered that we should forget about Danny and just work on my cock. It would do him good to be locked out in the cold. I laughed and insisted she put on her robe. She finally said, in an, I give up tone, "Oh, all right". I tied the robe together and hugged her giving her a huge and very passionate kiss. Then I grabbed her hand and quietly went for the door. She did not move and I finally had to pull her along with me.

We were like thieves in the night, sneaking down the stairs to the first level, trying to avoid the creaky step, and then tiptoeing down the basement stairs. I opened the door to the dark large room. It was about five minutes to 10. I left Gina, letting go her hand. Whispering, I told her to have a really good time because I wanted to hear all about it later. I left her alone to get used to the light. I quickly went to another door and worked my way to an oversized pipe hole that had a direct view into the room. I was ready.

Gina stood there uncertainly. The cellar was cold and I could tell that it was affecting her nipples which were long and hard. They poked through her thin housecoat. There were security lights on the house next door. They dimly shone into the basement through a side window. When my eyes became accustomed, it was actually quite bright in that room. At exactly ten PM the outline of a short but broad man (I had never met Danny or seen a photo of him) appeared at the door. He was quite visible through the glass. Gina saw him but did not move. Five minutes later, the figure outside was moving from side to side in anticipation, but she still hadn't moved. I was getting rather anxious and I thought, ok, this is not going to happen. And Danny was going to leave. She was on her own. I couldn't say anything because she would know I was spying.

And then she moved.

She kind of swished slowly over to the door. The she reached up, unlocked it's dead bolt (I could see Danny quickly duck out of the way at the sound) and then, my heart in my throat, she actually did it. She opened the door just a crack. Then I heard her whisper out into the cold, "Danny?" The still shadow moved. I heard one word from him in a rather deep, Italian-accented voice, "Yes", and that was all.

In an instant he had brushed Gina aside and was in the basement with the door quickly closing behind him. Without any preliminaries (they had been dancing on the phone for days) he took her into his arms and squeezed her to him. This was followed by an audible gasp from Gina suddenly hushed by a huge kiss. At first stunned, my shy wife did nothing. Then a moment later she seemed to explode.

Her arms went up around Danny's shoulders and she was kissing him hard. She had been teasing him for days and the lust she had built up in him (and unknowingly in her) had reached a bursting point. In the space of several minutes, Danny had kissed her lips, face, neck, and breasts, lifted her robe and clutched her pert naked ass, squeezing it over and over. I was totally mesmerized with the stunning swiftness of the encounter. He was mumbling something to her in Italian, a language I suddenly regretted not knowing. She understood him and was trying to say something back. Knowing my wife it was probably something like, " High, how are you doing?" or something completely inane like that.

Danny was impatient. His hand had wormed its way to her pussy. His fingers massaged her outer lips and could instantly tell that she was hot and ready. I heard for the first time the victorious laugh that Gina had describes to me in her stories. His middle finger roughly slipped inside her, and, bending her over, he bit her neck. She moaned and her knees buckled. Danny spotted the couch and worked his way over to it, half carrying Gina. He slipped her robe off her shoulders and lay her on the couch. He didn't bother to strip off all of his clothes, only his pants. They fell to the basement floor with a rustle. I caught a quick glimpse of his straining cock as he stripped his jockey shorts off and pushed them on top of his pants. What I saw gave me quick pause. I never asked Gina how big Danny was (it just never occurred to me) but I have to admit I was instantly jealous. In a sexually excited way, that is. In the dim light and maybe it was the shadows, but it looked pretty big.

Danny fell on Gina's prone form and moved his head between her loosely spread legs and chuckled softly to himself. He whispered that he was very happy to see that she hadn't shaved any of her hair off. He always loved it bushy. He asked if she did just for him. He was a conceited bastard, I'll say that for him. But Gina said the right thing. She breathlessly whispered aback that she never shaved in memory of him. In great excitement he said that he knew she would never forget his cock and dove between her legs and began to lick his tongue in great long swipes in between her swollen pussy lips. She moaned and shivered her acceptance of his long flicking muscle.

Through my little spy-hole, I watched Gina squirm and twist in a sexual frenzy. She had a series of mini orgasms from his tongue flicking at her clit and worming its way in and out of her wet, sensitive hole. She had lost any thoughts of reluctance right after he started to kiss her. My wife's legs spread wide, a wordless and insistent invitation for him to fuck her.

The next moments are permanently etched in my mind. Lifting her trembling legs to his shoulders he wedged his hips between her firm thighs. I could finally see his cock, no shadows this time. I was right - he was big. I experienced the stab of jealousy again. His cock made contact with her swollen lips. She thrust her pussy up at his cockhead partially enveloping the little monster. My jealousy increased. She wanted him, no doubt. A guttural sound came out of his mouth and I realized that he had just laughed again. Looking down at her in complete victory, he savagely pushed his cockhead past her lips making her jerk as it snapped by the tight ring of muscle protecting her tunnel. His long thick shaft disappeared from sight as her vagina avidly swallowed him whole in one determined thrust. My jealousy reached a peak - and suddenly turned into a powerful lust.

His cock moved like a piston in an engine cylinder. Over, and over, and over again, he plunged his thick, hard tool into her tight pussy until it was no longer tight. Her juices, fully activated and churned into a froth by his persistent pounding, was making the short back and forth journey of his cock very easy. As the long hard battering ram traversed her vagina with less and less effort, the rapidity of his strokes increased until his cock literally flashed in and out of her. After several minutes of this he showed no signs of stopping or slowing but was starting to huff and puff his exertion. Gina was totally out of control humping him back with an energy I had never seen before.

Her legs were being held up high and backward. Her beautiful butt was forced up by Danny's pushing thighs. He was bouncing up and down powerfully. His balls were moving almost straight up and down now traveling about 8 inches each way. His cock was buried deeply inside my horny wife and trying to go even deeper. He was plugging in and out of her with great need, command, and force. There was a lather forming right around Gina's stretched pussy lips. Foam was actually coming out each time he pulled out.

shibainu
shibainu
175 Followers
12