The Optometrist

Story Info
Blind lust when getting my eyes tested.
1.8k words
4.17
23.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaft50
shaft50
15 Followers

Well, I'm sitting in the optometrist chair and admiring the optometrist. She is a middle-aged woman, brunette with hair just passed her shoulders. She is wearing glasses on her very attractive face. She seems content and I also noticed her wedding ring. I ask her how long she has been married for and she looks back with a smile and says, 'Too long.'

I asked her what she meant by that, and she replies that she has gotten bored with being married, with the same man so she has tried to distract herself with working out.

I can see what she means as her body seems very athletic while still maintaining her femininity, wondering if her breasts were natural or not.

I picked up on something she said and ask, 'What do you mean, "tried to distract" yourself? Isn't the exercise working?'

She looks me in the eye and says, 'To be honest, working out is just making me want sex more. My libido is going through the roof. I need it so much now and not being compatible with my husband sexually, doesn't help at all."

I know that we have gone way off topic for an eye exam, but the conversation interests me.

'Not compatible in what way?' I ask.

'He doesn't seem to want sex at all. I have always had a high sex drive and I think that now I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac.'

She gets back to the eye examination and I can't get my mind off the fact that this gorgeous married woman is sexually unsatisfied.

She is sitting in a swivel chair, whizzing back and forth in front of me, adjusting the eye scopes on me, typing in the results, back to me, but as she's doing this, her legs are pushing out, her skirt riding up higher on her thighs, her blouse billowing and stretching across her evidently braless and perky breasts...she asked at one point if I could see the figures on the other side of the room on the chart. I told her I was having a hard time taking my eyes off her figure and she said, 'Oh you noticed, did you?' with a smirk and asked what I liked. I said I really liked her lacy knickers and the fact that her nipples were very prominent and she said she hoped I would see...

I told her that if I was blind I would have to feel as well and with that she slipped what looked like glasses on my face. I realised immediately that the lenses had been blanked out and I couldn't see anymore. 'You wanted to be blind?' I heard her ask as I heard her get off her chair. I was wondering what was going to happen next when I felt her thighs on either side of my knees, and her hands slowly slid from my knees up my thighs, her fingertips grazing my now tightly covered manhood...her feet shuffled forward, and I could feel her knees so I slid my hands around the back of her firm thighs, up to her tight ass and pulled her body closer to me and I realised then that she had been quick in unbuttoning her blouse...

I felt something brush against my lip, so I flicked my tongue out and I immediately heard her whimper, so I knew it was one of her nipples. I pulled her to me hard and sucked her hard bud into my mouth, licking it, nibbling with my lips and her knees gave way and she sunk down onto my lap. She wasn't helpless though and started grinding against me as I stopped kissing her breast to her luscious lips, feeling her lithe tongue dart into my own mouth. I hiked her skirt up and felt her bare ass cheeks, my fingertips brushing against the lace of her knickers and I was suddenly overcome with such lust for her body. I scooped under her knees and lifted her legs up, and I realised how flexible she was then as her shoulder came to rest on my lips, her body upside down and with her legs doing the splits, her filigree-lace covered pussy now right before me, the fragrance of her arousal so evident now (I think my senses may have been heightened by my own arousal and temporary blindness)...

I could barely contain myself as I tenderly licked from her wet pussy to her sensitive clit and she moaned aloud as I circled her erect clit over the lace and she almost growled impatiently as she reached behind her back to unzip my trousers and pull out my own hardness...I had to taste her so I took her lacy knickers in both hands and ripped the gusset off, immediately replacing the scant material with my hungry mouth and she thrust her hips forward and up as my tongue plunged deep inside her...I felt down her body to her full breasts, stroking them as I tongue fucked her, and then gently pinched her nipples and she cooed a little too loudly, but that just served to arouse me even more.

She arched her back and twisted her body around, pulling her delicious pussy away from my mouth, until I felt her knees resting on my shoulders, and her legs slid back a bit further, her thighs now resting there and I could feel her muscular body moving on me still, her breasts brushing against my erect cock.

Then her legs tensed, her knees and legs pulling my face forward straight onto her smooth pussy and I instinctively sought out her clit, my own surprised muffled as I felt my length engorged by her wet, warm lips, her tongue lashing around my swollen head. I felt her body tense up and I knew I could either slow it down or bring her to orgasm...I chose the latter and I was so glad I did. She started cumming and in her rapture she sucked harder and faster and I could feel the head of my cock at the back of her throat. She was whimpering and moaning around my shaft as her body reacted to the pleasure I was bringing her and I was surprised at the duration her orgasm lasted...

...I realised then that it wasn't one long orgasm but a series that were overtaking her body, but then my own pleasure was building, her pleasure spurring on her own oral ministrations on my cock. I was about to explode and I told her, thinking it would give her a chance to pull off but she pulled me in deeper, as I exploded down her throat, my own body quivering and shaking as I spurted again and again and she kept swallowing each load...she was moaning like it was a meal she was savouring.

She lay collapsed on me like that for a minute or so, my hard cock still in her mouth, until she seemed to rouse herself from her stupor and said, 'mmm, I need something else...'

I licked her sopping pussy and she jolted and said, 'you want more?'

I said, 'I need you on me now.'

I took the glasses off, took a hold of her hips and lifted her off me, turning her over and lowering her down. She asked if I was up for this and I looked down at my still hard member and said, 'what do you think?'

I lowered her onto my throbbing dick and as she slid onto it, I could feel her vaginal muscles clenching and unclenching around me. She breathed out a sigh of contentment and smiled and asked if she could fuck me how she wanted.

I was curious so I told her to go right ahead as I was sure to enjoy the show and the ride.

She beamed as she planted her heeled feet on the floor and lifted herself up slowly, then lowered herself again as she swivelled her hips. Just watching her do that and the sensation seem to make me harder still.

She smirked at me and said, 'feel so good, doesn't it?'

I was about to respond when she lifted herself up suddenly...I was about to lick at the nipple suddenly as it was right with grasp, when she plunged down hard...then she just stay there and said she's the boss, as I felt my cock being constricted by her cunt...massaged up and down the entire length and I knew that she would be able to make me cum hard again...

She whispered in my ear, that she was multi-orgasmic and she just couldn't seem to get enough sex lately, that I might have to come in for more regular appointments. She started to ride me faster and harder and I cupped her ass cheeks, revelling in feeling her muscles as she pistoned her tight body up and down on me, her breathing now ragged and whimpering as she reached one hand down between us to stroke her clit.

I could only sit back and watch her magnificent body as she fucked me, using my cock to get off and I knew that she was so close to her next orgasm. I couldn't believe how fast she was thrusting and soon she was crying out as her whole body let me know she was cumming...

She shuddered as I held her to me and her breathing seemed to calm down somewhat as I could feel her pussy jittering around my dick which felt magical!

She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked in my eye and said, 'I'm still hungry.'

With that she lifted herself off me and dropped to her knees...

She proceeded to make love to my cock with her lips, her tongue, her fingers, looking up at me as if begging me to release my cum for her.

She was so expert at what she was doing, combined with the fucking that she had already given me, I found myself losing control. I told her once again that I was going to cum and she just said, 'let me have it.'

My whole body tensed with the explosion and she allowed me to see it shooting into her open mouth, before she closed her lips to swallow the first load. She then proceeded to lick at my cock, scooping up the cum as it shot out, or oozed over her fingers. She was like a cat licking up fresh milk and it was such a turn on to watch her doing it as she just seemed lost in her own experience.

She finally looked up at me playfully and said, 'that will be all for today, I think, but I will need you to come back in next week for another examination.'

She kissed my cock tenderly before she tucked it into my pants.

I made another appointment for myself and another for my friend, Britney, to see if she gets the same treatment.

shaft50
shaft50
15 Followers