The OR

Story Info
The new table in the OR
988 words
4.19
28.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both hurry – there is scant time before I have to operate on my next patient and there is something I want to show you – a new operating table just came in. As we push open the door to OR2, you see it in the middle of the room. Beautiful – stainless steel with individual platforms for each of your limbs. A solid centerpiece upon which to rest your torso and a nice platform for which to lay your head. No pillows – just the cold hard stainless steel.

Knowing that we still have an hour, I tell you to disrobe. You don’t want to, knowing that anyone could come in at any time – but you fear my wrath if you disobey me. Sexy you, unbuttoning one button at a time as if you were a cheap downtown stripper, I snap at you. “HURRY UP!” “WE HAVEN’T GOT ALL DAY!” “GET THOSE CLOTHES OFF – NOW!”

Shaking fingers just slow up the process and, while I’m sorely tempted to just rip your uniform off you, I do have to common sense to weigh the consequences. Soon you are nude. Except for your thigh-high stockings and comfortable platform nurses shoes.

I motion you toward the table – you know what I want – without asking. You position your firm butt against the table edge and lie back. At first, the cold of the stainless steel raises goose bumps all over, especially your aureole and nipples. Your aureole crinkle – those silver dollar size brown platforms upon which your huge nipples lie. As the table warms to your body, some of the goose bumps go away.

Adjusting the various platforms for your limbs and head takes only seconds – it is the strapping down that takes longer. For each leg, there are several clamps – stainless steel at first with Velcro to lock them in place. Clamps for above the knee and just below your pussy. Clamps for just below the knee and at the ankle.

For the arms there are not so many – one near your shoulders – one just below the elbow and one at the wrist. A clamp around your forehead – anchoring your head such that you cannot move completes the scene.

There, my pet – your juices are already flowing out of you and wetting the table. We must do something about that or someone might see the copious discharge of pussy juice from your steaming cunt.

Moving into position, I begin slowly licking you. Beginning at the little star of the rosebud that is your anus – I lick toward your pussy, side-stepping your hardening bud, kissing your mons, on up to your breasts – sucking and biting your nipples in passing. Placing one hand on your pussy and inserting a finger, I give you a deep kiss – your open mouth tries to draw my tongue from your body. You are so hot – ready to cum – not yet, my pet. There is time.

I work my way back to your hot pussy – little by little – teasing you as I place little kisses all over your firm tummy working my tongue into your cute little belly button – sliding on down to your labia. I take one of your labia into my mouth – sucking gently – using my teeth to pull and stretch it until it begins to swell with blood – you are so excited.

Then the other until both are swollen and red as fire. I slide my tongue into your slit and gently flick it over your hardening clit – you jump. Trying to force your hips up so that you may gain release. We need some more clamps on the table.

I work my way back down your slit, teasing and licking your rosebud, licking up all your juices that I can. Taking a finger, I insert it into your pussy, searching for that special spot that is yours – massaging it gently as you moan and urge me on. I pull the finger out and your further moan of your frustration. Easing that soaking wet finger into your rosebud, past your sphincter, forcing it in to the second knuckle. You continue moaning and shaking – urging me on and on, for you want release.

Finally, glancing at my watch and noticing the time, I have to concede. Else we will be discovered and both our careers would be on the line. But – the excitement of being discovered is half the fun, don’t you, think, my pretty slave?

I return to your pussy – one finger massaging your G spot, tongue laving your slit as I pinch your clit between the thumb and forefinger of the other hand – I play your beautiful body just like a fine orchestral instrument. You are in constant motion now – what little you can move. Your butt is bouncing up and down on the table – the motions completely uncontrollable, this orgasm of yours is all consuming.

Finally with one loud moan, you collapse – mouth wide open – gasping for air – trying to recover your sanity from this delicious torture you have just undergone. I smile at you and, giving you a quick kiss, begin removing the clamps – releasing you so that you may get dressed and we may get the table cleaned up before they come in to scrub.

Hurry, my pet – my beautiful slave. Some night we shall sneak in here and lock the outside doors that time so that we may play all night. Would you like that, My Lovely little slave? Remember – I didn’t get my release on this one – no time. Would you like to see what you do to me? My cock is so hard, I’m not sure I’ll be able to walk. It must subside before we leave the room.