The Oracle Ch. 02

Story Info
Olethia ventures into the village.
4.1k words
3.91
9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for reading my story. The Oracle is the first story I have ever really written and I am looking forward to continuing on with Olethia's story."

Chapter 2

Two weeks had passed since Jonathon had met the Oracle. Shortly after they had sex, and she had agreed to be with him, she packed up her things and they left to head back to his village. She felt regret and guilt. If she did not carry on the tradition, she wasn't sure what would happen to her or the Oracles. She wanted to be happy though, and her time with Jonathon was the first time she had actually felt true happiness.

They had spent the last two weeks traveling back to his village. They took their time, stopping throughout the day to enjoy each other, and to sleep. He felt so in love with her, obsessed even. Everything about her made him raging hard. The Oracle was oblivious to what the reason for this could be. In the ancient Elven texts, it states that Oracles emit a hormone called Seraphinne, and it draws humans to them and creates a sense of overpowering arousal. What Olethia didn't know, is that over time if an Oracle was to live amongst the human population, it would cause her to change. This was the reason why the Oracles always lived far from the human villages in solitude. They unknowingly change from an Oracle to a creature called a Syren, who feed and thrive on sexual energy. They possess the power to draw their victims in with their potent Seraphinne and use it to paralyze them as they feed. Olethia was happy though for now, and at the moment it was all she cared about.

When they reached his cabin, she was thrilled to see it was a cozy log cabin just on the outskirts of town. She had heard of such places from her mother, and the people who would come and visit them in the Cave. She wasn't ready to see other people, and knew she should try to conceal herself from the humans. Olethia wasn't sure what the humans would think of the Oracle living amongst them. "What do you think..?" Jonathon asked. He wasn't sure what she would think, as she had never even seen a building before.

"I love it!" Olethia exclaimed, wandering inside the cabin. She smiled and curiously touched the intricate wood work that was throughout the home. It felt cozy and warm. Turning to him, she tossed her robes off and sat down on the soft fur rug that was in front of the fire place. Olethia laid back and enjoyed the feel of the soft fur on her naked skin. He smiled and offered her his hand, and she placed her small hand in his. He pulled her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. "No need for that, we have this now." He motioned at the bed. Olethia had only ever slept on old furs and blankets in the Cavern, and had never even seen a bed before. Her eyes lit up when she saw the pile of blankets and pillows. With a grin, he picked her up and tossed her down onto the bed.

"Jon!" She was laughing as she started to tug at his clothing. She laid back and marveled at the softness of the pillow. Her platinum hair spilled around her. Jonathon grinned and pulled off his shirt and tugged his pants off as he kneeled in front of her. She stared up at him, watching him undress. She giggled as he awkwardly kicked off his pants. His cock was hard and already standing at attention. Seeing this, she reached forward and wrapped her hand around it. She loved how her hand couldn't wrap all the way around it. Sitting up, she leaned forward and placed her mouth over the large head of his cock, sucking it gently. He groaned and ran his fingers through her smooth hair and pressed her head into him, letting his cock slide deeper into her willing mouth. Her mouth always felt so amazing, and he felt blessed to have found someone who loved to please him so often. He gripped her hair as he moved her head up and down on his cock, fucking her mouth. She rolled her tongue over the head and the length of him as she worked on not gagging on his length. Her hands rested on his hips as he moved them back and forth. He groaned as he had his way with her, and quickened the pace. Her hand was massaging his balls, as the other dug into his flesh. He took this as a sign of encouragement and thrust deeper into her mouth, feeling her gag. He moaned as her throat convulsed around his hard length and held her to him, her nose nestled into his pubic hair as he came hard, his seed pumping deep down her throat.

Olethia was panting, trying to catch her breath as Jonathon moved to lie next to her. His hand lazily roamed her body, dipping between her thighs to feel her soft lips. He teased her clit until she was writhing next to him. Smirking, he climbed down her body and placed his mouth over her clit, his tongue darting out to stroke up and down over it. He moved it in small swirls around it teasingly, and then slid a finger deep inside of her. She came quickly, her body trembling. Jonathon climbed up her body and kissed her lips, letting her taste herself. She smiled and kissed him back, curling next to him as they lay to fall asleep.

In the morning, Olethia woke to an empty bed. There was a note left on the table next to her that said he had left her a hooded cloak near the door and that he was out hunting. Next to the note was a biscuit with jelly. She hungrily ate the biscuit, enjoying the soft flakiness of it. She had never had fresh baking before. Olethia hummed to herself as she wandered the cabin. She bathed herself with the water that was left heating up over the fire and got dressed in the simple dress Jonathon had picked up for her. She smiled when she saw the cloak. It was beautiful. It was a dark gray with an intricate silver vine design around the hem of the hood. Placing it on, she pulled the hood over her head and checked herself out in the mirror. It hid her pointy long ears well. She frowned a little when she looked at her eyes, a reminder of what she had lost. Her eyes were still a beautiful light blue, but they had lost their glow when Jonathon took her. She thought about what her mother would think of her now, and how disappointed she would be. Olethia placed her hand down onto her stomach and wondered if she was with child. The old texts said when an Oracle is finally taken, they would reproduce. Olethia shook her head at the thought, trying to forget it.

Olethia slipped on her sandals and stepped outside. She raised her face towards the warm sun and smiled to herself. Glancing around her, she found the path to town and decided to walked towards the village. He had left her a little money, and she wanted to experience a normal human life for the first time. As she approached the village entrance, she smiled as she saw all of the people moving around. So many people! She thought to herself. She wandered through the gate and looked up at the signs; Butchers, a bakery, Vegetables, furs, and a tavern. Olethia had really enjoyed her breakfast today and decided to wander into the bakery. She cautiously opened the door and walked inside. The store was empty, other than the brown haired girl working at the front. The girl was young, maybe 19-20, and had pale skin. Olethia smiled when the girl's eyes met hers and gave a friendly wave.

"Welcome. Can I help you with anything?" the girl asked. She looked at Olethia with curiosity. She had never seen Olethia before, and it wasn't often they had newcomers in town. Pausing, she asked, "Are you new around here?"

Olethia gazed around the room in fascination and inhaled deeply. She loved the smell of freshly baked bread. "No, I'm just looking, thank you." She paused to consider her answer. "I am a friend of Jonathon's, we live just outside of town." Olethia decided that there was no use hiding the fact she lived near town if this was where she was now going to live. She wasn't willing to just be shut in and trapped again in her home.

The girl frowned. Jonathon was definitely a hot commodity in town. Handsome, handy and single. A wave of jealousy washed over her, and the girl decided to get to know this mysterious newcomer a little more.

"What's yer name? I'm Catherine." The girl walked up to Olethia and held out her hand. Catherine gave her best friendly smile.

Olethia wasn't sure what the gesture meant so she delicately placed her hand into Catherine's. "Olethia." Catherine shook it, to Olethia's surprise. Catherine stilled her hand on Olethia's as she felt her face flush. Catherine inhaled and savored Olethia's scent. Shaking her head, as if to clear it, she asked, "Wow, you smell great, what are you wearing?"

Olethia frowned. "Oh nothing, it's just me." Thinking of her answer more, she decided to come up with something better. Humans all reacted differently to an Oracle's presence, so she decided to come up with an answer that should satisfy her curiosity. "I bath with rose water, actually."

Catherine examined Olethia, taking in her intoxicating scent once more. Olethia's cloak did little to conceal the curves of her body, and the dress did a great job accentuating her round breasts. Catherine's eyes wandered over Olethia's body before she shook her head again. "Well it's very nice.."

Realizing that Catherine still held her hand, Olethia gently pulled her hand away and proceeded to wander around the store, feeling Catherine's eyes on her every move. Catherine noticed how Olethia moved so gracefully, and she had never seen anything like it. A stir of arousal heated between Catherine's legs as she watched Olethia explore the store. Catherine started to feel overwhelmed with an unfamiliar hunger and need. Catherine cleared her throat and asked, "Would you like some tea?"

Olethia smiled. Tea, finally something familiar. "That would be wonderful." Catherine moved to switch the store sign to closed, and led the way to the back of the store. Olethia took a seat at the table and watched Catherine prepare their tea. "Your home is wonderful." She said to fill the silence. Olethia felt awkward, she had never really socialized with someone before. Even her time with Jonathon was typically spent busy in bed.

"Oh, it's nothing really. I don't have much of a choice but to live in the back of my shop." Catherine shrugged and carried the two mugs over to the table. Her eyes wandered over Olethia's cleavage and she bit her lip. She had never found another woman attractive before, and was confused as to why she was so drawn to this stranger. She took a seat next to Olethia and took a small sip of tea. She could feel herself become wet as she sat near Olethia, and squirmed in her seat, pressing her thighs firmly together for some relief.

Olethia took a long sip of her tea, savoring the flavor. She could feel Catherine's gaze on her exposed skin, and felt curious about her. She could also sense Catherine's aching arousal, and it made her mouth water. It gave her a sense of power, something she had never really felt before over another person. It made her feel good, and she wanted more. She didn't take the time to consider this new unfamiliar feeling she was having, it was as if it was taking over her and consuming her thoughts. Olethia reached out and touched Catherine's long braided hair. "You must teach me how to do this sometime, it's beautiful." Olethia playfully tugged on the braid, admiring the intricate work. She watched as Catherine's eyes closed, and was pleased as she heard a faint gasp escape her lips.

Catherine blushed as Olethia touched her hair. The tug of her braid sent a wave of pleasure through her. "I can show you, if you'd like." When Olethia nodded to this, she stood up. "Follow me then, it would be easier if we weren't in these chairs."

Catherine led Olethia to her bed and sat down, facing away from Olethia. "Do you want to help me take this out?" Olethia sat down behind Catherine and untied the bow at the end of her long braid. She sat close behind Catherine and pulled her dress up to her knees, with a leg on each side of Catherine's petite body. Catherine could feel the heat coming from between Olethia's legs and shifted herself a little, moving closer as Olethia's gentle hands worked on her hair. Catherine turned her body a little to the side, her leg resting against Olethia's. "You're very quick for someone who has no idea what they're doing." Catherine giggled nervously.

Olethia smiled as she finished undoing the braid. She ran her fingers through Catherine's soft hair, massaging her scalp with her slender fingers. Catherine let out a soft moan of pleasure and closed her eyes. Olethia, hearing this sound, continued to massage her scalp, moving down to her neck and shoulders and rubbed the muscles. Catherine leaned back into Olethia and sighed with pleasure. Odd, she thought to herself, I just met this woman but I feel like I've known her forever.

Olethia's soft hands worked over Catherine's back, kneading the flesh with eager hands. It pleased her to know Catherine was enjoying herself, and Olethia was acutely aware of her affect on her. Olethia untied the back of Catherine's dress and slipped her hands underneath the material. She pushed it out of the way and rubbed Catherine's back. Catherine moaned again, her body aching to be touched more. Catherine couldn't think straight, all she could think about was touching Olethia. The thoughts were consuming her mind as Olethia kneaded her back. Catherine reached around the top of her dress, now loosened, and pulled it down past her breasts to her waist. She had small perky breasts, just a little more than a handful.

A small growl of approval escaped Olethia's soft lips as she slid her hands over Catherine's ribcage and up to her breasts. Her hands closed and squeezed Catherine's breasts aggressively and possessively. She traced her fingertips over Catherine's hardening nipples, causing Catherine to arch her back greedily. Olethia's mouth pressed to Catherine's neck as she nibbled and kissed her soft skin, while her hands were frantically teasing and tugging on Catherine's nipples. Catherine's body was trembling with need as she leaned back against Olethia, feeling her breasts press against her back. Olethia slowly slid a hand down Catherine's flat stomach and dipped her hand between her thighs. Catherine's pussy was dripping, and she could feel her flesh tremble under her touch. Olethia started to make soft, circular motions over Catherine's small hard clit ever so lightly, her touch unrelenting as Catherine writhed.

"Oh.. oh god." Catherine panted, rocking her hips, begging for more. Olethia breathed in deeply, smelling Catherine's sweet arousal. A smug grin formed on her lips as she dipped a finger inside of Catherine's tight, slick opening. Catherine cried out and started to grind against Olethia's hand. Olethia's other hand slid down to join the other, rubbing her clit as the other fingered her. Catherine's body was quaking, and she felt drunk from Olethia's touch. She moaned loudly over and over as Olethia fingered her faster now, her other hand teasing her clit. Catherine was panting hard, writhing from Olethia's expert touch. She wanted more, needed it. She wanted nothing more than to give herself fully to Olethia, and it was the only thing going through her mind. Her body shook against Olethia, and the Oracle knew Catherine was about to cum for her. She slipped a second finger easily into Catherine's wet cunt and fingered her harder. She kissed the back of Catherine's neck and held her close as Catherine started to cum, her body tensing and becoming rigid as she shook in waves.

Olethia could no longer hear Catherine's cries as she moaned and writhed in her arms. Olethia's hunger was in control now. "Undress for me," she ordered Catherine. Catherine weakly nodded her head and got up to her feet, facing away from Olethia as she let her dress drop to the floor. Catherine felt too weak to even notice she was not in control of her body anymore. It obeyed Olethia's command without question. Olethia stood up behind Catherine and tossed her hooded cloak to the floor, not worried about concealing her delicate pointed ears. "Now, undress me," Olethia whispered. Catherine turned around and moved against Olethia's body, her hands moving behind her back and unlaced her dress. Catherine tugged Olethia's dress down her body and let it fall to the floor. Olethia moved her hand behind Catherine's head and grasped her hair roughly, pulling her face to her breast. Catherine's soft lips parted and closed around Olethia's nipple, eagerly sucking on it. Olethia closed her pale blue eyes and let out a sigh, arching her back to encourage Catherine to suck harder. Catherine's hand moved between Olethia's thighs, slipping her finger between her soft folds. Moaning, she moved her thighs a little wider apart, giving Catherine easier access to her softness. Olethia moved her other hand onto the back of Catherine's head and pushed her down, forcing her down onto her knees in front of her. Catherine hungrily pushed her face between Olethia's thighs and her tongue darted out to tease her clit, flicking it and gently sucking on it. Olethia gave a moan of approval and tossed her head back as she started to grind herself on Catherine's mouth, covering her with her slick juices.

A low growl came from Olethia's pouty lips, an almost inhuman sound, as she pressed Catherine's face against her harder. Olethia's eyes snapped open and the pale blue in her eyes started to fade away as they darkened, turning almost completely black. Olethia's gazed moved down to look at Catherine, who was eagerly licking and sucking her clit. "On the bed," snapped Olethia. Catherine immediately stopped what she was doing and moved to lay on her back on the bed, obediently spreading her legs wide. Catherine stared up at the ceiling patiently, a blank look in her eyes. Her breathing was heavy, and her thighs glistened from the juices that had dripped down her legs. Olethia crawled onto the bed, between Catherine's legs and looked down at her, pleased. Her dark eyes moved over Catherine's body, from her chocolate brown hair that was spilling over the pillows, down to her perky breasts and down to the smooth flesh of her pussy and thighs. Olethia lowered herself down onto Catherine and started to grind herself against her wet pussy. Catherine's body responded hungrily. Her hips bucked underneath Olethia and her body arched and writhed. Olethia moved against her quickly, her breathing heavy as she rubbed her clit against Catherine's. She felt her orgasm building quickly as she roughly pressed Catherine's body down onto the mattress, pinning her. Her dark eyes met Catherine's. Catherine was too lost in the moment to notice the change in Olethia. Olethia tensed as she was about to cum, and her body shook violently as waves of pleasure rocked her body. She frantically rubbed herself faster against Catherine and cried out. Catherine's legs wrapped around Olethia's body as she shook, cumming hard with her. Olethia felt another wave of pleasure rising as Catherine bucked underneath her, pressing and grinding against her sensitive pussy. As she felt herself about to cum again, Olethia groaned and pressed her mouth down onto Catherine's and kissed her deeply. Catherine stilled as Olethia's soft lips kissed hers and she whimpered. It was this moment she snapped back and felt like herself again and realized what had just gone on between them. She could feel herself kissing Olethia back hungrily, but she could not move her body. She made weak muffled sounds against Olethia's mouth as the Oracle moved slowly on top of her, grinding against her lazily as she kissed her. Olethia breathed in deeply as they kissed, drawing from Catherine's body to her own, and felt something like a warm, powerful glow enter her body. It felt like pure energy, and it made her feel good. Olethia continued to draw from Catherine's body as she kissed her, her tongue swirling and teasing Catherine's. A low moan escaped her as she continued to take from her.

12