The Oral Bank Teller Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers

" Meet me at the Motor Inn on 3rd Street at exactly 2 o'clock. My car will be parked in front of the room.," I instructed her. "And Allison..."

"Yes?" she waited.

"Are you still fingering yourself?

"Yes"

"Is your pussy still wet?

"Oh, god, yes...It's sooo fucking wet, Michael," she hissed.

"Take your fingers out and taste them ," I told her. There was silence but I could hear the rustling on the other end as she frantically fingerfucked herself. Then I heard the unmistakable sounds of her mouth.

"Mmmm...ummm..ummm...ooohhh...goddd...ummm...ah...mmm..mmm...ummm" She brought her fingers to the receiver so I could hear her slurping up her pussy juice. She instinctively knew how to please me.

She was catching her breath as she finished licking her fingers. When she quieted down I spoke again.

"Allison?"

"Yes, Michael."

"I want you to masturbate tonight"

"Yes, Michael, I will."

"I want you to finger fuck yourself while your husband is home. I want you to think of my cock while your doing it," I instructed her.

"Yes, I'd like that. I'll do it while he's in the next room," she suggested.

"Yes, that's good. I want him to be close by while you have your fingers in your cunt imagining that I'm fucking you. I want you to realize who your cunt belongs to," I reminded her.

"My cunt belongs to you, Michael"

"And what about your mouth, Allison?

"My mouth is for sucking your cock, Michael. My mouth is for you to come in. You can do anything you want with my mouth. You can rub your cock all over it. You can masturbate in it and shoot your cum on my lips. You can fuck my mouth and spray your sperm on my tongue. I love it when you fuck my mouth, Michael. I need your come in my mouth....every day." I could tell I was getting to her.

..."Michael?," she began hesitantly.

"Yes, sweetie?" I replied

"Can I come up to the store after work and suck you off?"

"No!" I answered adamantly.

"Please...I want you to come in my mouth so I can bring it home to asshole and let him kiss me on the cheek as it slides down my throat. I'm your cocksucker, Michael. I want to swallow your cum in his face."

She was an angel-cunt with a devilish imagination. But I had other plans.

"No, I want you to masturbate tonight. And I want you to do it again in the morning before you leave the house. Make sure that he's close by. And one more thing, Allison..."

Yes?"

"I don't want you to make yourself come. Do you understand? I want you to finger-fuck yourself and think about my cock in you, but I don't want you to come. I want your pussy to be primed for me. I want you to come to me with a wet, hungry pussy, aching for cock. I'm going to fuck you for hours tomorrow, Allison. I'm going to make you scream and beg for it. I will make you come, because your cunt belongs to me. Understand?"

"Yes, Michael, I understand" she replied submissively. "Michael?" she continued.

"What, baby?"

"Thank you...for being.... so good to me. I really mean that."

She was so damn sweet. No wonder I was getting hooked. It was really difficult to play the hard guy at that moment, but I did. I really wanted to tell her how good she was to me, how much pleasure she had brought into my life, how much I appreciated her being around.........but I couldn't.

"Your welcome," I replied, and hung up the phone.

I awoke Saturday morning like a kid with opening day tickets to Yankee Stadium. I took my shower, fantasizing about ways to fuck Allison. The hot spray, combined with visions of the little cockslut on her knees, produced a raging erection, which throbbed as I soaped myself sensually. I consciously brought myself to the edge of orgasm several times, accumulating a ball-busting load of cum for the rendezvous with my sweet paramour. I felt like I could fuck all day and after giving the wife some excuse about having a business meeting with a supplier, I breezed out the door with the devil on my mind.

It was a quick ride over to 3rd and Market and the infamous Market Motor Inn, home of the "three hour day rate." I paid cash, signed in as Mickey Mouse, and settled into room 14 near the back of the complex. I left the car directly in front of the door so she could find me.

It was about 1:30 as I surveyed the cheap but clean room: a wood-grained Formica dresser with a huge mirror sat against the wall opposite the bed. On it, a Styrofoam ice bucket and two plastic cups were neatly set on a cheap red vinyl placemat. There was one upholstered chair in a corner and a queen-sized bed, flanked by two drawer-less end tables. The mirror was a plus I hadn't counted on. The room would do just fine I thought, as I undressed, rolled a joint and stretched out on the bed in my favorite black silk boxers.

At exactly 2, I heard a car pull in. I jumped up and spied Allison getting out of her husbands white Fiero, her eyes fixed on door #14. She was wearing a yellow cotton blouse, opened at the throat, and cute, neatly pressed blue jeans that weren't garishly tight but fit her like a glove. The perfect proportions of her petite body were much more obvious in the jeans as her long, curly red hair bounced around her shoulders and sparkled in the sun. I had never seen her dressed this way, so casual and collegiate. For once, her penny loafers seemed appropriate. I stood there in my underwear, waiting to greet her.

I opened the door before she knocked and pulled her into the room and right into my arms. The look of surprise on her face quickly disappeared as her mouth hungrily attached itself to my probing tongue and her body pressed tightly against my mostly naked skin. I wanted to rip the clothes off her right then and there and lick her naked beauty for about two fucking hours, but I broke the kiss and held her hand as she stepped away and did a little pirouette for my inspection.

"How do I look?" she smiled, staring into my appreciative eyes.

"Sweetie, you look adorable. I've never seen you in jeans. I like very much!" I replied honestly, standing there like a fool in silk underwear.

"Thanks, I wasn't sure if I should dress up or not. Uhm, did you wear those just for me?" she asked, her eyes directed at my shiny crotch, an impish smile on her face. She caught me off guard.

"Yes, of course," I answered, recovering nicely. "Do you like silk?"

"No, Michael, I don't like silk on a man. I LOVE silk on a man!" She whispered seductively, "Can I touch it?"

She was already aroused and right on track. I could see that she had followed my instructions and prepared herself for this. Her eyes had the far away look of a woman in love. A woman in love with cock. Little did she know how much my cock was in love with her.

"No, not yet," I slowed her down intentionally. "I want to talk. Did you masturbate this morning?" I inquired, a hint of authority in my voice.

"Yes"

"Did it make your pussy wet?"

"Yes, very wet. I had to change my panties before I left."

"Was he close by?" I asked, referring to her husband.

"I played with my pussy at the table while we ate breakfast. He didn't suspect a thing," she informed me proudly. "All I could think about was sucking your cock, Michael."

"You know I'm going to fuck you today," I reminded her needlessly.

"Yes, I dreamt about it last night," she sighed.

My cock was beginning to rise and I saw that she was staring at it. I decided that I was going to come in her mouth first before she even took her clothes off, so I began to play with her.

"You haven't sucked me off in two days. I've been saving up my cum and my balls are full."

"Is there really a lot?" she asked innocently.

"Yes there is," I answered, watching her tongue involuntarily dance across her lower lip, knowing her mouth was heating up in anticipation.

"If I suck you off will you still be able to fuck me?" she asked intrepidly.

"I can slide my hard cock into you all day if I want to." I was teasing.

"Do you want to?" she asked for reassurance.

"Yes, I do," I told her honestly.

"Then I can suck you off first?" she double-checked.

"Do you need to?" I played with her a bit.

"God, yes, Michael. I want you to fuck me so bad. My pussy has been wet since yesterday thinking about you fucking me, but I need to taste your cum even more," she admitted shamelessly.

I couldn't bring myself to waste any more time. "Get on your knees, then," I ordered her.

"Do you want me to take my clothes off?" she asked.

"No."

Without hesitation she dropped to her knees and looked up at me, hands obediently folded in her lap, knees parted, sitting back on the heels of her penny-loafers. She spoke tentatively at first.

"Michael...can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"I love being on my knees for you. I want you to know that. You're such a beautiful man. I'm very lucky to have you," she spoke sincerely as I gazed down on her.

These were the moments when I felt a powerful affection for her. It was more than lust, more important than carnal pleasure. She was so sweet, so sincere in her submissiveness and desire to please that I wanted her to be mine forever. I had to remind myself that I could never love a woman whose mission in life was to swallow cum every day. Or could I? Either way, I had to play this sub/dom game, for my own sanity.

"Yes, you are sweetie. You know that you are the only woman I have ever cheated with, don't you?"

"Yes, I know. I'm very grateful for that. I try hard to please you. I do please you, don't I, Michael?"

"You please me very much," I answered. She smiled contentedly.

"I know," she said. "When you come in my mouth and your cock is throbbing in my throat, I know I've made you happy."

"You want to make me happy now, don't you, Allison?"

"Yes, I do."

"I have a lot of cum in my balls," I warned her.

She slid her clasped hands between her legs and rubbed her knees together in anticipation as she closed her eyes dreamily. "I'll swallow it all, Michael. I wont spill a drop, I promise."

God she was so accommodating. But I had something planned for later.

"I'm only going to come in your mouth once today, Allison. And I don't want you to swallow all of it, do you understand?"

She looked a little puzzled, but trusted me. "If that's what you want I'll only swallow what you give me and be satisfied with that."

"That's a good girl," I rewarded her positive thinking as she knelt there waiting for my next move.

I reached out and threaded my fingers through her thick red tresses. She moaned softly, eyes closed, and purred like a pussycat against my hands.

"Michael?"

"Yes, baby."

"Can I feel the silk?"

I had taught her to keep her hands to herself while she sucked my cock. I didn't like them getting in the way of my line of sight. She always asked permission first.

"Yes, you can"

She reached up with both hands, sliding them along the backs of my thighs and held my ass in her palms. Gently squeezing my cheeks, her fingers glided back and forth across the shiny silk. She ran her fingernails under the hem and rubbed the material between her forefingers and thumbs. "Mmm, it feels so smooth, so sexy. I love the feel of silk on a man--especially a man with an ass as cute as yours. She giggled. I could just bite you, Michael"

"Be my guest, but be gentle," I said, ready for anything.

She leaned forward on her knees and pressed her face to the silk, just to the side of the fly. "Mmmmm," she moaned.

I could feel her breathing through the material, smelling it. She cooed and sighed and brushed her pale cheeks against the silky softness. The heat of her moist lips made my balls sweat. Her mouth glided up and down and across my silky crotch, obviously enjoying the smell and feel of the silk and the cock beneath. Her eyes were closed.

Suddenly she looked up. "I want to bite your ass," she said, a look of dead seriousness on her face as she grabbed my hips and motioned for me to turn around. I didn't know that I was in for a real treat.

My ass slightly above her face, she reached around in front of me and firmly grasped my thighs, her fingertips tight along the inside crease of my legs, tickling my balls, and pulled her face up to my ass cheeks. I felt her warm breath as her mouth opened and I tightened up as I felt her teeth scrape across the silk and close over my skin in a gentle bite. My cock twitched.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

Dumb question, I thought, as I reached behind and pulled her face back into my ass. She opened up and bit me again, this time using her tongue to lick and soothe my skin afterward through the silky material. She did this 3 or 4 more times. Each time she bit, she squeezed my thighs and raked her fingernails up and down my legs. And after each bite she licked and sucked my ass cheeks through the smooth, thin silk to take away the sting and moaned softly as she swallowed her saliva. Where the fuck did this girl learn this shit? I loved it!

So did my cock, which was now about ready to burst.

I couldn't wait any longer. I removed her hands and began to turn around, but she suddenly grabbed my hips and held me still. She dropped down and placed her wet lips on the exposed skin of my upper thigh, just below the edge of the material, and began sucking and licking upward toward my ass. She slid her fingers under the shorts, moving the silk aside and began directly licking and kissing the skin. I could feel the exquisite sensation of her warm mouth back and forth across my cheeks and my balls began to tighten. She was making wet slurping sounds as she reached the puckered hole and slid her tongue in.

I felt her hot mouth cover my asshole and her tongue, an inch or so inside me, slowly began to wiggle. My god, she was tongue fucking me like a Greek hooker! On her knees, holding onto me for dear life with one hand, her face was pressed against my crack as she held my cheeks apart with the other hand to allow her tongue easier access. She was moaning and whimpering like a starving puppy as she sucked and licked that ultra sensitive spot. It was hard to believe what a slut she was. And she was all mine!

I let her rim my asshole for a good 5 minutes until I couldn't take another second. I grabbed a fistful of hair and held her head as I spun around.

"God damn you, Allison" I blurted out as she looked up at me grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I held my throbbing cock inches from her outstretched tongue. Her pink lips were shiny with saliva from her frenzied ass licking. God, I wanted to plunge it deep into her throat and make her gulp for air as I emptied a load in her gullet. But I had something planned for later and I needed to control myself.

I reached to my right and grabbed one of the plastic party cups sitting on the dresser. I handed it to her.

"Jerk me off into it" I instructed. She looked disappointed, but reached up obediently and wrapped her small hand around my raging hard-on and began pumping it. I felt the churning of Old Faithful deep inside me as my orgasm began, intensified by the sheer volume and density of sperm. The hair stood up on the back of my neck and my whole body shuddered with pleasure so intense I almost blacked out as I started to come.

The first thick spurt shot into the glass with such force it splashed upward, and a couple of gobs landed on either side of her nose and oozed slowly down towards her mouth. She lapped them up with swift swipes of her wet, pink tongue and swallowed.

Another spurt quickly followed, thicker and longer than the first, as she carefully aimed my cockhead into the cup. I brushed her pumping hand from my dick and replaced it with my own, just in time to shoot again into the milky goblet she now held up in both hands like a chalice of love.

The cup was now almost a quarter full, enough for my devilish plan, so I grasped her by her chin and laid my twitching cock on her outstretched tongue. She smiled, her trust rewarded, as a thick white rope of cum shot down its pinkness and dropped into her grateful throat. Two more milky spurts followed in rapid succession and I let go of my throbbing member to let her suck it.

As soon as she had control of the cock she closed her lips over the head and let me shoot the rest of my load onto her gently lapping tongue. I felt that silky, hot, wet pillow glide back and forth under my cockhead and watched her throat hollow and contract as she swallowed each thick offering. Her eyes were closed; hands in her lap like an obedient kid receiving First Holy Communion. A constant, low hum of contentment emanated from her throat as she continued eating my cum.

Soon, the spurting stopped and she sucked gently to draw out any lingering juice still in my cock. She took the softening member deeper in her mouth, where she held it, nursing gently on it for a minute or two until it began to swell again. She was calm as a cucumber and looking up at me as she sucked it back to hardness. My heart was pounding and my legs were shaking so badly I had to hold onto her head when I finally reached down and ripped my cock from her sucking lips and milked the last few drops into her mouth. She swallowed one last time and placed her heart shaped lips on the tip for a final kiss.

"Mmmm, that was so good," she purred, as I took the cup of cum from her and tried to regain my composure.

Normally I would let her lick my cock clean at this point, but my whole body was so sweaty from her sucking and ass-licking that I needed to take a shower and catch my breath.

Still on her knees, sucking the last vestiges of cum out of her teeth and swishing her tongue around her mouth to swallow it all, she patiently waited for instructions. "I'm going to take a quick shower," I said, as I placed the cup of semen on the end table by the bed.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked, used to cleaning me off herself and looking a bit disappointed.

"No, it's OK. I'll only be a minute. Get undressed and wait for me in bed," I reassured her. I stepped into the small bathroom and closed the door behind me.

It only took a minute or two to soak my sex-stained body and regain my physical strength and I exited the hot shower feeling like King Kong ready to snatch my Faye Wray. I opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

As the steam cleared from the doorway and the room came into view, I stopped abruptly. My dick immediately sprung up like a mutt in heat and my brain paused for a reality check.

What I saw literally took my breath away!

Allison was on the bed, on all fours, her back arched, knees parted in a classic playboy backdoor pose. She was dressed in a one-piece satin pink teddy. She was facing away from where I stood and her graceful neck was turned back toward me, red curly hair wildly splayed around her shoulders and down her back. She had a wicked smile on her face. I could just see the edge of one upturned breast, spilling out over the material. Her perfectly round, tight ass cheeks were broken only by a thin strip of pink satin. There were two shiny silver snaps, right in the middle of the crotch.

I had never seen her this naked. She was fucking gorgeous out of her clothes. Her body was breathtaking in its perfection! I was speechless.

With a seductive, mischievous grin, she reached back over her ass and sexily glided her fingers along the pink satin crotch that stared me right in the face.

She flicked her fingers under the material... and the snaps gave.

My God! I was staring into the pinkest, tightest, wettest 22 year-old pussy I had ever seen. It was shaven and smooth like a newborn baby. The pussy juice actually glistened on it, even in the dull light of the motel room.

What made me pause were her pussy lips. I had never seen anything like them. They had to protrude more than two inches from her body, and sheathed a large clitoris that crowned her slit like a tight pink rosebud. The huge cuntlips framed her vagina like the wings of a pink-purple butterfly. Her luscious cunt...MY luscious cunt.... was a thing of beauty, a work of art.

the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers