The Oral Birthday Present

Story Info
GILF offers her boyfriend’s oral skills as a gift.
2.3k words
4.35
77.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting around the kitchen counter the other day with Lila, my sexy, GILF girlfriend, and her best friend, Sandy. Both are 61 years old, in terrific shape, both blondes, both with lithe, limber and well preserved bodies, as they both work out religiously. Lila's about 5-8, weighs a willowy 125 pounds, and Sandy's a bit shorter, 5-5 or so, and a more solid, thicker 130 or so pounds.

They both drive me nuts, sexually, Lila of course, because I'm with her, but Sandy as well, though I'd never let that on to Lila, who I'd thought might not think kindly of me finding her best friend so hot. But this one day changed all that.

We were drinking wine, having a few laughs after the girls got back from their regular Monday night tennis game down at the local club, and just bullshitting. Somehow, and I swear it wasn't me, the talk got around to sex. Now Lila and I have a rousing sex life, she's very sexual for her age and seems to really enjoy me performing oral sex on her, and believe me, I love doing it. As is most older women's wont, she doesn't shave down there, and I find that superbly appealing, something just sexy about a full bush, gray hair and all.

Well, in the course of discussing things, Sandy, who's been divorced for 10 years, let on she hadn't had any in all that time. Nothing, nada, zilch. She rarely dated, didn't seem to like men all that much owing to the bitter divorce, and just hadn't found anyone worth bedding, or so she said. Lila knew of course, she is her best friend, but I was clueless.

"Yes, it's been awhile, that's for sure," said Sandy, a bit tipsy by now, as I looked on in astonishment, and also checking out her incredible legs in her little white skirt, all supple, tanned and muscular beneath the usual sags and wrinkles of a woman her age.

"How...I mean...don't you...uh..." I stammered.

"Well, I take care of myself, from time to time, but not all that much," she sighed.

"Honestly, honey, I don't know how you live without it, it would make me crazy!" Lila laughed, draining her glass and pouring us all more. "Not to brag or anything, but we, uh, go at it three, four times a week!"

Sandy looked at me, I swear, with a lusty look in her dark eyes, a little smile curling on her slightly wrinkled mouth.

"You're lucky, Lila," she said sadly. "I mean, I'll be 62 in a few days, and I can't believe I haven't had...well anything since I was almost 52!"

We drank and chatted some more, me taking more and more notice of Sandy's really hot body, her small but well turned tits in her little tight t-shirt, those tawny, sexy thighs and muscular calves bulging above her little white socks. I was in another world watching that, when I heard Lila say something I couldn't believe.

"Well, Rob here is...well, he's very good at ....at oral sex, he's absolutely the best," Lila said with a seductively low voice. "And..."

There was silence as we looked at Lila, our mouths hanging open.

"And...?" Sandy asked brightly.

"Yes, and?" I added.

Lila smiled. "Sandy, for your birthday, I'd like to give you the gift of one of the best orgasms you will ever have! Rob would be happy to perform oral sex on you, honey, you could use it, believe me!"

I was stunned. I looked at Lila, who was looking at me with the sexiest look I've ever seen, then at Sandy, who was blinking, looking back and forth at us both.

"I....I...I..." I babbled, not sure what to make of it all.

"Lila," Sandy said slowly. "Are...are you sure about this? I mean, you'd let him..you'd ask him...to you know...go DOWN on me?"

"I don't think I'd have to ask him twice, honey, I always see the way he checks you out, your legs in particular!" Lila laughed.

"No, really, that's not...not true, I mean..." I stammered, looking away.

"Oh, bullshit, you never fool me," Lila laughed. "And it's fine. This one time -- and this one time only -- I give you permission to sexually satisfy my best friend in the whole world with your talented tongue and mouth!"

"I...but...uh....when?" Sandy asked, seemingly more enchanted with the idea, a slight smile on her pretty face.

"No time like the present, honey," Lila sighed.

"But we just played two hours of tennis, I'm...you know, a little sweaty and stuff!"

"Rob loves it when I'm sweaty and stuff," Lila growled. "Don't you darling?"

Truth is, yes, I do, I love the good, clean sweat-smell of a woman's pussy after a workout, it drove me mad and makes me want to eat it all night long.

"Well, hell, then, let's do it!" Sandy announced with enthusiasm. "If..if it's OK with you, Rob..."

"He has no choice, darling, he does what I tell him to do," Lila said with a giggle. "Truth is, I like it rough, I mean I like GIVING it rough, and most of the time when I want oral sex, I MAKE him give it to me, though he doesn't put up much of a fuss! So get down and dirty, girlfriend, and use my man!"

"Now, girls, really, I don't think..." I said as they stood up before me.

"You heard her," Sandy growled, caught up in the dominant moment, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me off my stool to drag me to the living room. "It's MY present, so get busy getting me off!"

Lila laughed as Sandy sat on the couch, spread her meaty, tanned legs and forced me to my knees before her. She none-too-gently encircled my face in her hot, hard thighs and locked her ankles, pulling my face into her moist pussy enclosed in a white panty, little tufts of hair exploding out the sides.

"Smell that pussy, stud," she hissed, throbbing her thighs on me, making me moan in pain. "Hope you don't mind the aroma!"

"He LOVES the aroma!" Lila laughed, sitting down next to Sandy and watching with wide-eyed astonishment as her best friend's thighs chewed at my face and she ground her sweaty pussy into it. "I love your style, girl, give him your scent first!!!"

"Mmmm, and grinding is SO fucking hot!" Sandy hissed, cupping my head in her strong hands and punishing my face with her smelly pussy through her panties. "I think...I'm gonna cum...just ...doing...THIS!!!"

"YOU GO GIRL!" Lila laughed.

And Sandy came, just like that, for the first time, with a man anyway, in 10 or more years, pushing her quim into my mouth and nose and just about crushing it flat. I didn't have to do anything but kneel there with her thighs compressing my skull and her cunt busting into my lips and mouth until she came harder and harder before finally quieting down and easing the squeeze, letting me breathe.

"Pretty good for the first one, hon," Lila sighed. "Now, get those panties out of the way and let him REALLY go to work on ya!"

She didn't have to be told twice, quickly peeling off her panties and mischievously rubbing the smelly, wet crotch of them into my face, making me moan, the smell was exquisite, ripe and raw but heady and compelling. I looked into the matted, sweaty gray-blonde hair of her pussy and the puffy lips within, her little clit poking through the fur. She pointed and smiled.

"Get busy, boy," she snarled. "Make me cum!"

I looked at Lila, who sighed, grabbed my head and forced it to Sandy's hairy snatch. Sandy moaned loudly and encircled my head with those strong thighs again, holding me there, and my face invaded the wet patch and feasted on the lips inside.

She tasted and smelled great, and I lapped my tongue long and slow up the length of her wet cunt, parting the hair, feeling the oily lips around me. She screamed with pleasure as I ate her, thighs tight on my ears as I now ground my nose into her clit and stabbed into her hole rapidly and repeatedly with my tongue.

"FUCK!" she screamed, holding my head with one hand and running the other under her t-shirt to twist her big brown nipples. "His tongue, it's SO FUCKING LONG!!! That's right, tongue fuck me, stud, tongue fuck me!!!"

I did, over and over, Sandy's thighs gripping me madly, her hips hunching up and down and back and forth until she exploded into my face, flooding my mouth with her copious woman cream, nearly drowning me in her fluid. Lila never came this hard or wet when I ate her, but then again, this was a woman who hadn't been eaten in a decade, and she came furiously, just about busting my neck in the firm clench of her GILF thighs, until her orgasm abated and she let me go to sit back, panting, my face smeared with her goo.

"Fuck, Lila, fuck!" she hissed, pulling off her shirt and sitting bare-chested, her small but perky and slightly sagging tits all white and creamy on her tanned torso. "Goddam, this is the best gift ever!"

I smiled, and went to get the girls more wine, giving Sandy a little recovery time, returning with the glasses for the appreciative women. They sipped and chatted, Sandy in a near cum coma, hardly able to speak, Lila laughing and pointing out just how good a pussy eater I was.

"Oh, you don't need to tell me that!" Sandy laughed, spreading her legs and looking at me. "But just to be sure, you better prove it again!!"

I smiled and dove in again, this time parting her furry lips in my fingers as she sat with legs wide apart, and dribbled that little, gorgeous, wet clit with my tongue, giving her my best oral, the same style that gets Lila off every time. I have the ability to really wiggle and lap my tongue very quickly, and lightly, the tip of my flashing tongue tickling Sandy's engorged clit until she writhed before me, spilling her wine until Lila laughed and took it from her to allow her full focus. She came again, with a grunt and a squeal, bathing my face in her amazingly tasty woman cum. I lapped her to orgasm and then attached my mouth to her hairy hole and sucked out the last of her girly jism.

"Oh God..that was...so fucking incredible..." Sandy moaned. "Not sure...can take..much more..."

"Oh, just one more, honey," Lila laughed. "Rob, give her a little dessert...you know, do what I love you to do to me..down below...."

I smiled and shrugged and put my face back into Sandy's crotch, this time running my long tongue down her sensitive crack to nuzzle into her asshole! Sandy screamed with pleasure and opened her legs wider to let me rim her more and more deeply.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" she screamed. "NO ONE HAS EVER EATEN MY ASSHOLE!!!"

"Seriously?" Lila asked, incredulously. "Never? Baby, it's my fave, you don't know what you're missing!!!"

I ate her hungry butt hole for five minutes, rubbing my nose into her slit, grinding her clit until she neared orgasm for the fourth time. Then I stopped and winked at Lila.

"Oh, he's going deep, girl, REALLLLY deep!" she laughed. "On your knees, Sandy, kneel on the couch and let him in ALL the way!!!"

And she did, wiggling her sexy, creamy white ass with the most beautiful sags and wrinkles I have ever seen, and I dove inside, spreading her cheeks and just power fucking her tight, moist asshole with my tongue, pounding it hard, over and over.

"Do her clit, baby," Lila groaned, fingering herself now under her tennis skirt, sitting back, legs spread as she watched. "Sandy, spread those hot cheeks for my man's face!"

She groaned and did, spreading them wide, allowing me to totally invade her crack with my face and bury my mouth around her butt ring, plunging my tongue inside quicker and quicker. With my hands, I reached around her hips, spread her lips with one and madly diddled her tireless clit with the other, my fingers magically dancing around her tender nub until she screamed loudly.

"FUCK!!! You're gonna make me cum again with your tongue UP MY ASSHOLE!!!!"

She did, coming hard, snapping her lush hips back into my face, slapping it with her pounding butt, the flesh of her cheeks splashing into my nose and mouth and probing tongue. She came harder then she'd cum before as I digitally got her off while pushing my mouth tight to her rectum and flutter fucking it with my long, anxious tongue. She came for a full minute, snapping and writhing, before settling down to a mere butt quiver, those deliciously wrinkled cheeks quaking around my mouth and face.

She finally pulled away, her pussy ultra sensitive now, and flopped to her back, moaning, smiling, laughing and delirious with happiness.

"Oh, honey, that was the BEST gift ever!" she sighed, sitting with her gorgeous legs spread, her pussy hair wet with her cum and my saliva, the hair glistening. "I can't believe you gave it to me!"

She looked at Lila and smiled.

"that's what friends are for, baby," she said.

I stood up to take their glasses, and there in my jeans was my bulging hard on, a wet spot in front from the pre-cum all that oral on Sandy had made me leak. I looked at Sandy as I stood near her, and she looked at the bulge, smiling.

"Uh..." she said, looking at Lila.

"No way, honey, he eats your pussy and that's that!" Lila laughed.

"Sure, honey, I understand," Sandy said with a low growl. "But since it IS November and...."

"Christmas is coming, that what you want to say?" Lila roared.

"Oral sex, the gift that keeps on giving," Sandy sighed with a sexy smile. "And I take it you won't mind giving it?"

I laughed. And counted the days until Christmas....