The Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erryn reached out to stroke the shaft. She slipped her fingers around the base and slid them forward, lingering as she felt each vein, then trailing them over and past the swollen head, pushing down at the end. Colms cock bounced back up eagerly.

"You said you'd get what you want," Erryn said with a smirk. "Go get it!"

Mora stared dumbly at the shaft in front of her. The head alone seemed too fat for her mouth, and there was no way she could take his full length. His balls hung heavy with seed. She hesitated.

"Here Sister", said Phaedra kneeling at her side. The slender Adept pulled Mora's chin toward her and offered her mouth. They kissed gently at first, then more passionately. Phaedra teased and coaxed Mora until their tongues slid together slickly and eagerly. Then, as Mora's breath came faster, Phaedra firmly turned her back toward the cock. Before she could object, the head of Colm's shaft passed her lips.

With Phaedra's delicate hand pressing her forward, Mora took as much as she could, then drew back with a gasp. Not even the first third of Colm's shaft was damp with her saliva. Again, Phaedra urged her forward and again Mora took as much as she could, pulling back just before she gagged. This time, a tiny string of spit connected her lower lip with the head of Colm's rigid cock.

"Again", Phaedra urged, and again Mora drove her mouth over Colm's organ. And again. Slowly, she built up a rhythm. Lips slipping over the swollen head, down the shaft, then back, feeling each vein. As she gained confidence, Phaedra lessened her grip on the back of Mora's head, pulled her hair back, and kissed her neck. Slowly, she slid her pert tongue upward, until she could dart it into Mora's ear.

"Fuuuuuck," Mora groaned and turned to give Phaedra a savage kiss. Colm's organ sprung free, harder than ever, and dripping with saliva, from the head to his balls.

Colm was nearing panic. His own organ betrayed him. Though forced erect by the potion, there was nothing magical in the unfamiliar but blissful feeling of Mora's lips on his cock. He had no idea how long he could hold out against her onslaught, and afraid of what would happen once he succumbed. The stories told 'round the Lodge varied wildly in the details but none ended well.

Mora turned her attentions from Phaedra back to Colm, plunging her mouth down his shaft until she gagged and spit ran freely down her chin. By now her breasts were slick with saliva. She pulled back, catching her breath, before slamming his pole once again to the back of her throat. Her eyes teared up but she continued, maintaining a steady pace, taking his shaft deep until she almost gagged, backing off, then engulfing him again. Finally she pulled off, panting and exhausted.

"He's close, Sister". While Mora had been greedily swallowing Colm's cock, Phaedra had been gauging his reaction. Colm's torso was arched back, and his breath came rough. Sweat ran down his flanks to join the spit dripping off of his balls. "Let me see what I can do".

Of the three Adepts, Phaedra was the slightest, with a girlish body and slim breasts. Her delicate mouth seemed too small to accommodate Colm's engorged organ, but she knelt before him nonetheless. Lifting his cock slightly, Phaedra pressed her tongue flat against the shaft and slid upward, maintaining pressure. The bulging veins seemed to push back against her, as did the swollen head. She kissed the tip, then repeated the same motion, applying warm, wet pressure steadily from base to tip. This time she parted her lips slightly to allow the front of the tip to enter before pulling back. And again, the slow warm slide from the very base of the shaft upward, taking more of the head past her lips.

The sensation practically tore a groan from Colm. Foolishly he glanced down only to meet Phaedra's eyes as once again she pressed her tongue along the full length of his shaft. She kept her eyes locked with his while parting her lips wide and forcing them over the head of his cock. Her mouth was much tighter than Mora's, and strained to contain even the head. A hot streak of dangerous pleasure shot through his cock. Phaedra held him in her mouth for several heartbeats before pulling free.

Colm struggled to find his voice, "Please," he gasped. "You've had your fun. Just let me go. I'm nothing to you."

Erryn stood before him, her smile twisted with cruelty and triumph. With one hand she gently urged on Phaedra, whose tongue began another journey up Colm's rigid organ. "You're nothing that's true." Her eyes traveled down his body, lingering briefly at the scars on his neck and chest before continuing to his loins. Phaedra had once again encased the head of his cock in her impossibly tight mouth and as Erryn watched, pulled her lips slowly back over her prize.

"You're nothing, but you have something we want. Phae', work on his sack. Mora, tend to the rest."

Obligingly, Phaedra knelt slightly lower as her tongue sought out Colm's balls. She reached her tongue below, then upward, favoring one ball, before repeating the motion this time favoring the other. Now Mora came in from above, sliding her lips eagerly down his shaft until every inch of his manhood was drenched in pleasure.

Nor did the girls neglect themselves. Phaedra steadied herself with one hand on Colm's thigh while the other hand found her slit, dripping with arousal. Mora had already started, and by now had sunk two fingers into her own gash.

The two Adepts owned Colm's cock. Mora's driving strokes took her ever farther along his shaft. Her black curls tossed wildly as she bobbed up and down. Though she never fully released his organ, a gasp sometimes escaped her lips as her fingers twisted and plunged inside her slit.

Phaedra held steady despite Mora's bobbing above her. She swirled her tongue around all sides of Colm's ball sack or flicked it quickly side to side, keeping up a constant hot pressure. Saliva from Mora's near gagging ran down the shaft and over the balls, joining Phaedra's spit and dripping onto her thighs. Her face was slick.

Erryn stood behind the girls, urging them on. She found one of Mora's heavy breasts and was gently squeezing and teasing the nipple, pulling and releasing it. Phaedra was kneeling too low for Erryn to give her the same treatment so instead she wove her fingers into the girl's fine hair and urged her forward. Both girls were dripping with arousal and ready to pop. Mora's gasps came ever more frequent and ragged; Phaedra's moan swelled steadily from deep within her as it neared its crest.

"Give it to them you bastard," Erryn demanded. "Give them your seed, your strength." Her eyes remained locked on Colm's straining body

Colm's resistance was depleted. The incessant slippery assault from Mora's mouth and lips seemed to cover his entire organ, sending ripples of ecstasy to every corner of his body. Phaedra's insistent and hot tongue teased his balls relentlessly, a novel sensation against which he had no defense. He ached to end it, to surrender to the ecstasy which tormented him, let it wash over him and carry him away.

He had passed the point of turning back. His hips bucked involuntarily, and all sensation seemed to turn to his cock. His balls prepared to give up their contents. His body betrayed him.

"Nnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa, hhhaaaaaaaaa!" The full length of Colm's body went rigid as the irresistible and powerful orgasm tore through him. His balls contracted then released a torrent of hot seed into Mora's waiting mouth.

Exultant, Mora struggled to contain Colm's load. She welcomed the first spurt as it blasted her tongue, but the second blast was too much. She pulled back, choking, as some of the seed dripped out and onto Phaedra. Meanwhile her fingers, deep in her slit, twisted one final time as she erupted in her own ecstasy. "Fuuuuuu, fuuuuuu, fuuuuuuuck!" Her body trembled with exhaustion and pleasure.

Phaedra, already dripping with load, grasped for Colm's rod but couldn't fit it into her tiny mouth before Colm shot another blast. Hot seed blinded her but at last she guided the head to her mouth. His last burst emptied onto her tongue just as she shuddered with her own racking spasm of pleasure. "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, Yeahhhhhhh. Fuck, I love it!"

Colm's body still raged with the power of his orgasm. And something else. All but forgotten at the base of his still rigid shaft, the ring had heated up. Now, as both he and the Adepts shuddered through the peak of their orgasms it warmed more still. There arose a gentle tingling where their soft bodies pressed against him. Tendrils of energy wound their way toward and Into Colm. Some rushed to Colm's center, some to his extremities. As the girls' orgasms continued the energy flows seemed to merge together. He, Mora, and Phaedra were all one as energy swept from their bodies and into every corner of his. His muscles strained involuntarily and his heart raced impossibly high. To Colm it felt like his orgasm, instead of subsiding, had reached a savage high.

Mora, whether overcome by fatigue or some other cause slumped suddenly forward, bracing herself feebly against Colm's thigh, her breath coming in gasps. Seed dripped from her mouth. Phaedra too, seemed suddenly to lose her strength, collapsing against Colm with barely enough grip to hold on.

Colm thrashed against his bonds.

Erryn stood by, smirking and expectant, her gaze fixed greedily on Colm.

The energy within him was a maelstrom over which Colm had no control. His heart threatened to burst and his vision swam. The ring on his organ throbbed and burned. For the hundredth time Colm struggled to free his wrists. He fumbled blindly, but as his attention turned toward his hands so did the surging force within him, seeking an escape. There was a whiff of smoke in the air.

Colm's hands sprung suddenly free. He swung them forward in wild arcs, startled to see jets of flame shooting from his fingers. The scorched remnants of the leather bindings fell away.

Erryn's triumphant expression turned to one of horror. She took a half step back while her eyes shot down. Both Mora and Phaedra lay weakly on the straw with slack features, gasping with exhaustion. Erryn took another step back, confused and horrified. She turned to flee but as Colm struggled to find his balance his hands shot fire in every direction. One stream hit Erryn's side, scorching her clothes and blistering her skin. She shrieked in pain and staggered away as a second stream flicked across the back of her thighs. Erryn collapsed in agony.

Colm was hardly less terrified. Dumbly he stared at his hands, watching as sheets of flame shot in all directions. Around him, the straw began to catch fire and smoke crept up toward the the stable roof. He felt no pain, except for the throbbing of the ring at the base of his organ. "That?" he said aloud. Could the ring be causing this? As Colm focused his attention downward the flames abruptly disappeared. The waves of energy, though somewhat depleted, still roiled in him. But as he considered the ring, that energy turned inward toward his groin. The ring seemed to soak up the streaks of hot power, and after a moment they had faded.

Colm burned with vigor. His senses were sharp, and his thought processes undulled. He swiftly assessed the situation. Tied to a pole in a burning stable, two nearly unconscious girls at his feet, and another crawling away in agony. Half dressed and alone. No problem. Now that his hands were free he quickly located the knots holding his waist against the pole and undid them, followed swiftly by the ones restraining his ankles. He was free!

Outside, voices sounded in alarm. Colm quickly pulled his trousers back on, pocketed the bottle of silver potion and began to open the stalls. Panicked horses filled the fire-streaked stables, and crowded against the gate. Erryn, gritting her teeth in pain, managed to open the latch. The terrified animals surged past her. Colm, grabbing the mane of an especially spirited mare vaulted himself up and bolted out into the night.

12