The Organizer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all. He finds it empowering, in fact. The women will offer themselves to him soon enough."

"Will you?"

"Hell yeah. He's hot." Bouncing to her feet, she offered her hand and urged, "Come watch again for a minute. I want you to see it like I do."

Ian followed her to the doorway. They paused, gazing in at Jim as he watched the umpteenth man of the evening plow his wife's pelvic garden. Liz lay on her back, legs spread for a rugged man with a broad chest. He held her ankles in his hands, arms outstretched as he reamed her. The sculptured vein lines of his cock glistened as he cycled, slapping his balls against her slit with each thrust.

"Look at Liz's face," proposed Tonya. "She's squinting. The corners of her mouth are dropped and her eyebrows are raised. She's embracing the instinct instilled in all living things at the dawn of creation...the timeless need of the feminine to be seeded with new genealogy. Ancient societies honored the enchantment of amalgamation publicly as a celebration of life. Over time, the pompous and the pious have crafted social norms and relegated it to dark bedrooms and single partners, but we honor it."

Liz's sex-mate thrust forward and groaned. She sang out as he transferred the fruit of his balls into her intimate chamber. Moments later, she tipped her pelvis for her next partner.

"She's embracing it," admitted Ian. "But I'm still foggy on Jim's enthusiasm."

"Jim is Liz's alpha," chimed Tonya. "No one else kisses her. After everyone leaves, he'll enjoy planting his seed atop all the others." She snuggled up close and went on, "Look at her navel and imagine the billions of sperm teeming beneath it, swimming madly upstream as new rivals pour over them by the millions. Each one is striving to pass her cervix and enter her time machine to carry on its lineage. It wasn't a face that launched those thousand ships of lore. It was a womb...the grandest design of the Ultimate Architect." She grabbed his wrist and pulled his palm over her tummy. "How about you?" she asked. "Could you watch me be inseminated? Could you embrace it?"

"You-you get ganged on?"

"I have been, but it's not really my thing. Gangbangs are a bit busy and impersonal for me. I prefer smaller get-togethers, but I always find myself the fifth or seventh wheel."

"Tell me about the perfect get together," he requested.

A pleasant smile blessed her lips as she traced her finger on his chest. "My alpha and I are on a boat, or maybe at a mountain cabin. After we spend a day or two by ourselves, I invite...we invite a couple friend to join us. No pressure, no arranging, just wine and—"

Ian leaned in, but she turned her cheek. "I don't kiss on the first date," she whispered. "I told you how important it is to me."

"So you want an alpha who conforms to your rules?"

"Careful," she warned, lifting her chin. "I don't like to have my values challenged."

"Which is why you can't find the alpha you're looking for."

"So you're gonna get me to surrender to you?"

Bringing his nose an inch from hers, he replied, "You've been surrendering all night. You didn't want to tell me your name. Now you've admitted to liking gangbangs."

"I said I like intimate get-togethers."

Brushing his lips to hers, he replied, "I have a boat and a cabin."

"No you don't," she whispered into his mouth.

"Well, I have a canoe and a camper."

Her lips pressed against his with such perfect pressure he let out a whimper. "Is that your alpha warrior call?" she asked in a purr before resuming their kiss.

He hummed in his deepest tone as his tongue met hers in ideal cadence. "That's better," she whispered, blessing his jaw with caressing fingers. A needy peep escaped her as his hands caressed her backside. "I'm done here if you'd like to come by my place," she tendered.

"Aren't you needed here?" he asked.

"I organized it well. They'll be fine. Besides, think of what the cleanup entails."

Ian looked into the crowd to see hair dancing over men's laps and women, still clad in skirts and dresses, bounding atop their mates. Not knowing the group, he had no way of determining whether the copulating couples had arrived together. "Right behind you," he acknowledged.

"So just to clarify," he asked as they snuck out the front door. "This will be one on one?"

"I'd better make sure you're up to my friends' standards," she sassed.

****

Half an hour later, Ian followed Tonya to the front door of her modest split-level home. She pulled his arm, leading him through the kitchen and down the hall to the bedroom. "So help me," she warned, closing the door. "You'd better not be the guy I thought you were earlier."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I saw you looking at the refrigerator."

"Maybe I was hungry."

"Or maybe you were looking for kid's schoolwork stuck on magnets."

"Can you blame me?"

"I guess not. Now take off your clothes."

"You first, miss no kissing on the first date."

"Fine," she quipped, tossing her sleeveless white blouse on the floor.

Ian froze at the sight of her naked torso. It was no different than a plethora of others he had seen in his lifetime. Her waist cambered sweetly beneath her ribcage like any girl with a thin, petite build. The pit of her navel sat on the bump of her belly between lean but capable hips, like a thousand girls at the beach on a sunny day. But it was her torso—Tonya Forsythe's being. It was the vessel that encapsulated her actuality and housed her vital, life-giving parts. In the few short hours since they met, that being had become precious. He stood statue-still, his lower lip trembling.

Tonya gave a knowing smile. "I guess you do see something in me," she offered, dropping her yoga pants and panties.

Unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside, Ian gaped at her well-trimmed, strawberry blonde bush. Tonya unbuttoned his pants as he kicked his shoes off. Her eyes studied his rock-hard staff as he sat on the edge of the bed. Dropping to her knees, she brought her lips to his aching bulb, wrapping her palm around his chiseled girth. "What does my alpha want?" she asked as his prowess thumped in her palm.

"Someone who doesn't need to ask what I want," he replied in a gasping grunt.

She touched her nose to his engorged knob then pressed it against his belly, shifting her gaze up to his eyes. Peering through his pupils and into his thoughts, she lashed his upper length with licks as his moans grew higher in pitch. Cupping his tingling jewels in her palm, she lunged over half his length.

Ian let out an elated groan as the moist warmth of her mouth registered in his conscience. His balls went to work between her playful fingers as the vacuum of her cheeks drew pangs of wanton delight through his length. Tonya hummed softly as her lips travelled over the sculpted vein lines of his cock. Her cheek quivered as she stopped to loll her tongue on his knob.

When she came up for air, he jumped to his feet and lifted her up, setting her on the edge of the bed and kneeling between her thighs. She squealed as he wrapped his forearms under the backs of her thighs and pressed his nose into the scruff of her bikini-trimmed bush. Her scent was one of sheer delight—rich with estrogen and feminine fervency. She cooed as his tongue parted her labial gates and dashed into the nectar of her welcoming crevice.

The glorious taste of her inner tissues lived up to their delightful aroma. Wiggling his tongue into her, he swept the length of her entrance to peeps of delight. With careful calculation, he worked his way up to the pronounced bud of her erect clitoris.

"Huh!" she wailed. "I have to warn you, I'm a squirter!"

Ian hummed into her pelvis and dug into her again.

Tonya's thighs trembled as he tipped her undulating pelvis. She bucked back and forth, seemingly uncontrolled as a long, low moan emanated from her chest. It grew to a high pitch squeak as a gush of reward sprayed his neck and pectorals. A second wash greeted him as he lunged over her blushing apex. She wiggled like a worm on a hook as Ian lapped up what he could of his efforts.

"Usually only girls can do that to me," she grunted. "Get inside me!"

For no other reason than to show off, he stood and scooped her up, holding her by the sides of the torso. She threw her arms over his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his back as he shifted his hands down to her firm, fit buttocks. Peering into her deep blue eyes, he lowered her onto the tip of his throbbing cock, bathing the skin of his bulb in the slick heat of her clench.

Tonya cooed as her clasp widened in accommodation. With the rim of his crown ensconced in the velvet grasp of her love channel, he let gravity impale her on his pole. They sang together as their pubic hairs meshed. Buried in the hug of her heavenly hollow, he pressed his lips to hers and offered his tongue.

Breaking their kiss, Ian lifted her high and stood her beside the bed. With a playful purr, she turned her back to him and leaned forward, rolling her hips. As Ian grasped her waist, she stood on her toes. Already coated in her love juices, his rigid shaft met no resistance as he sheathed it in her precious frame and broke into rhythm.

"Yes, yes, oh yes!" sang Tonya as his pelvis slapped off her buttocks. She straightened her back, offering unhindered access to her depths as he cycled in and out of her divine chamber. Two dozen or so strokes later, she lunged forward and curved her back like a feline, spraying his thighs in a squeal of wanton release. She scampered onto the bed as another gush soaked the sheets. Rolling onto her back, she circled her finger around her gush button and flailed her legs as if she was being hung. "Come in me!" she pleaded. "I want your sperm swimming inside me!"

Ian climbed between her legs, planted his plow, and grasped her calves. Tonya cried out as he rocked his hips, again burying his entirety in her welcoming heat. She dug her heels into the mattress and arched, raising her loins off the sheets. Pangs of nirvana twanged through Ian's buried beam as he drove into the enchantment of her inners. He let out a surrendering grunt, falling forward onto his hands.

Tonya dropped her buttocks and wrapped him tight with her legs. "Come in me!" she squealed, "Shoot your cum deep inside me!"

Ian dropped to his elbows and kissed her as the tingling voltage of bliss thumped through his shaft, pumping his pedigree into the vault of her intimacy in a succession of viscous jets. She squealed to the beat as each seedy salvo sprayed into the garden of her actuality.

But Ian's heaving head refused to cease its inseminating eruption. Perhaps in a bid to outdo any future rival, or group of them, his thumping cock continued its deluge, swathing her inners in jets of potency. Tonya spread wide and broke their kiss, screaming the name of the creator as the irrigation of her challis continued. Finally—almost thankfully, the sperm-laden assault faded to spurts, then bumps. With his blissful transfer complete, Ian gave her a quick kiss and rolled onto his side.

"Good lordie-lou!" she exclaimed. "Should I expect that every time?"

"You wanted alpha," he blurted, heaving for air.

"Who needs gangbangs with a fire hose like that spraying their walls? I might keep you all to myself."

"That's it," he joked. "I'm going back to Mingling Singles."

"Uh," she moaned spreading her legs and pushing out a gob of goo. As it oozed into the cleft of her buttocks, she purred, "You're right. I gotta show you off." Bringing her lips to his, she whispered, "I wish one of my girlfriends was here to dig her tongue into me right now."

"That's something I'd love to see."

"Better yet, I'd like to watch you brew another batch and top her off so I could eat it out of her."

Ian's flaccid mast grew back to rock-hard readiness as she kissed him. Reaching down, she stroked him gently. "Save it, big fella," she purred. "It's two in the morning. Stay here tonight and I'll have a couple over tomorrow evening. I've got a friend who's been dying for me to meet her boyfriend."

"I'll make supper," he offered. "Maybe salmon on the grill?"

"An alpha who cooks," she replied with a giggle. "Looks like I hit the jackpot. Deanne will be impressed."

"Deanne?"

"You'll like her. She's feisty. I hear her boyfriend Cliff's a hot ticket, too."

"I'll bet he is," replied Ian as she snuggled up to his shoulder and closed her eyes.

12