The Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping back down we had a lot of skin on a lot of skin. The next time I lifted up to kiss again she ringed my nipple and sucked lightly. It felt so damn good I did the same to her. She switched to my other nipple and I switched to her other one. I slid a hand slowly down to her stomach and in her pants.

I lightly ran my fingers across her hood and clit and on down to her pussy. I could feel her legs open out and her pussy lips open just that small amount. I kept up rubbing my palm and fingertips around up and down everywhere for several minutes. She somehow slipped her top and bra off without it being an interruption.

A few more minutes like that and Suzie pulled back and put both arms around my neck and I got mine around her waist and we melted in nipples to nipples and hugged and kissed passionately, wrestling around some. She moved a hand from around my neck and down my bare back and into the back of my pants. I was up on her so she had a nice reach for my buns and pussy. I let her go and continued kissing and felt my Toby pants being pushed down. I lifted up a little and she got them below my pussy and got her hand back in my panties.

I pushed her pajama pants down on one side and then the other. She lifted both her legs up and back like a French burlesque dancer and slid them off and onto the floor. Her hips had stayed flat, legs straight back and not bent. We both had our panties to go. I did some perfectly ladylike sucks on both her breasts and started down her stomach with my tongue and lips. I kept one hand playing with her tits, the other in her panties and slowly swiveled my body around as I went down.

She was feeling very turned on, as was I. As I got down to the top of her panties I swiveled around enough that she could reach and off came my panties. I planted my lips at the top center of her panties and tongued her skin, pushing her panties down as I did. She fucked the air now and then, waiting, and I slowly pushed her panties down on both sides clearing the playing field. The next time she lifted I pushed them down below her pussy and up came her legs and off came the panties.

I opened my legs more as she ever so lightly played with my hood and clit. She knew exactly how to mess with me. It was so good I wanted to stop and just lay there and let her have at it. Her palm was right on my pussy but I didn't grind so she still had space for her hand on my clit. I was tonguing up and down her hood. We must have played like this for more than 10 minutes.

I moved down the bed, turned around, and settled between her thighs. She went wide and seemed comfortable. I wanted to get at her vagina territory before her clit itself. Her clit was her orgasm but once I got there I didn't want to come back to her vagina except with my fingers. Anyway, that was my plan. It was what I liked.

She was wet but weren't we all. I started a slow pull and lick with my lips and tongue. I ranged fully all over and again and again. Every few seconds I plunged softly in with my tongue and flicked down inside and back out and ranging. She was moaning quietly, sometimes with an arm over her forehead and sometimes playing with her nipples. This woman was sexually excited. Well, hell, so was I.

'Ok,' I though, 'here we go'. I straddled her right leg and planted my clit right down. I could hump her leg if I had to. I was over her clit and my right hand was at her pussy. I got three fingers wet playing. I dropped my mouth around her clit and started slowly working it.

At the same time I slipped two fingers into her vagina and started fucking. A minute or two and I went for three fingers. I went in as far as I could right off and kept up a slow fuck. As time went by I got more active and a little more sucking. I slid my left arm down under her buns. I had her clit trapped between my mouth and my arm under her buns. I had her leg trapped underneath and between my legs with my fingers doing her vagina. There was a good chance I could get it done.

I went faster on both but not real fast. Through her moans she said, "Oh, Oh, Oh. Oh Mindy, Oh, Oh, Oh." Ten seconds later she said, "Mindy, I can't. You have to... Oh Mindy. Oh, Oh, Oh." I got my tongue more circling around the outside of her clit and sucked about twice each second. My fingers were moving a little faster in and out of her vagina.

I felt the sheets being pulled up the bed. She must have grabbed them, both sides. Suzie let out a loud, "NNNNNnnnnaaagggggggg," sounding something that went on a little long. She was bucking her hips and clutching her stomach and flopping and doing it again and again. She twisted trying to get away but I held her firm. Unless I was sadly mistaken this wonderful woman was having an orgasm with a capital 'O'.

I felt her spray me pretty good with something, down my wrist and all. I've never been turned on enough to do that or maybe I just prevented myself. She kept up with some moans and deep gut sounds getting out and slowly settled down to heavy breathing, mouth fully open. I was watching her and sucking slower and slower. Fingers out I massaged her pussy all over softly and stayed away from her clit.

I rubbed my arm and hand on the sheets to dry them off and ran a hand up her stomach and moved around lightly. She was settling down with her breathing. Her eyes were closed. I let her recover her way. She needed a little time.

I went and had a shower while she rested, keeping the shower head low so as not to wet my hair. Don't know why I thought of that. I dried off and got back. Climbing up softly I got my arms around her and held on. After some time I heard her sobbing very softly and I kissed her cheek. Without a word she got up and went and had a shower. When she got back I had the bed stripped and she got fresh sheets and put them on a far corner. The bed was left to dry. We got dressed.

We were in the kitchen having coffee and she said, "Thank you Mindy. I was going to say 'Do you know what that feels like', but I know you already do. I'm not sure that's describable. It's going to take a few days and some tears to fess up to myself. Good tears, not bad tears."

"Suzie," I said, "Now you need several more and several more and several more. Then you should be like all us orgasm girls. You are now, but getting seasoned should be wonderful fun. I thought about it. I have a plan."

A couple of days later I arranged for Toby and Brad to meet, with me, at the gate. Without Suzie. I told all, except Toby in my pants and me in his. Brad might kill Toby. My plan would fix that. I suggested to let Brad have sex with Suzie for about a week, at our house, since he's so good at giving orgasms and many.

I would go over to Toby's house and he could have his way with me so neither one would kill the other one. At the end of the week we would all resume our normal lives. It should be great fun for all of us and if they didn't mind, Suzie and I might want to swap husbands, now and then, for old times sake.

It should work, I thought. I mean, Toby has this really long dick and I could wear my Toby pants. He's already familiar with them. The front of them anyways.

They both got plain serious looks on their faces and just stood there. Then Brad tilted his head over a little and back. Then Toby did the same.

Brad said, "If it's ok with..."

Toby said, "Sure, if it won't cause a..."

I jumped in and said, "Great. Give me a big kiss." I latched on to Brad and kissed. Then I latched on to Toby and kissed. Then did them both again with some serious valley on dick work while the other one watched. They were ready to go to work.

A week later Toby got Suzie back and Brad got me back. For fucking I mean. Suzie was telling me about every single orgasm and how she got it. Sounded familiar. I taught Toby and Brad taught Suzie. We learned some things too. A week after that Suzie got me in the afternoon, at my house, and we had a ball. Oops.

12