The Orgasm Gourmet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost came from this. It was so dirty, so naughty. I knew she felt guilty making me do this, but it heightened her pleasure. She was quivering with excitement as she made me, a man she hardly knew, demonstrate that I wanted her so badly that I would lick up her husband's sperm to get into her pussy.

I licked, I smeared my face in it. I swallowed, and licked again. It wasn't so bad...I've tasted my own sperm, and I don't know why women complain so much. More than anything, I loved seeing how it turned her on. She was thrashing about so much, I could hardly hold my lips on her clit. But it didn't matter. She was enjoying the feel of my face trapped between her thighs, completely submerged in their mingled juices.

But finally she relaxed her legs. "Fuck me now," she told me.

I lifted my head and slid up her now slick belly, grazing her tits along the way. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. As I slowly penetrated her, I couldn't believe how tight she still was. I had just seen her husband's cock at its hardest, pistoning into her a few moments ago, yet somehow she felt like a virgin, though a very lubricated one. Slowly, slowly, I let my cock inch its way forward.

She opened her mouth in an O shape, she was so hungry for me, she was so ready for me. I was still only halfway in when I decided to plunge hard all the way. I bottomed out in her pussy in one sudden thrust, while at the same time kissing her open mouth with my cum-coated lips. She gasped as she absorbed the sudden thrust, so her guard was down as my mouth merged with hers.

The taste of her husband's sperm being transferred to her lips from mine seems to have triggered something inside of her. She started screaming in orgasm, bucking against me and quivering from head to toe. A full body orgasm. It was a magnificent ride – I had never felt anything like it.

Something clicked in me, and I started taking charge of her. Without giving her a break, I kept pounding into her, while telling her whatever thought came into my mind.

"I'm going to invite my friends over here, and we're going to take turns with you," I said.

She moaned and spasmed, and I realized she had quickly had her second orgasm of the morning. So she was actually multi-orgasmic, but she just needed the right stimulus!

I fucked her harder. Then I murmured "You'll get a fresh cock every ten minutes. You'll have a cock in your cunt and one in your mouth the whole time."

She started screaming in fright and excitement. My cock was rock hard, it felt like it had doubled in size. For the first time, reached right to the bottom of her pussy. She was squirming so hard, she was practically twirling on the head of my cock, loving it. I had never heard her so vocal before. It felt fantastic turning her on so much. We were both sweating and I loved the feel of her slick, lovely body sliding against mine as a plowed deeper and deeper into her.

"More," she begged.

"I knew you would want more. Once my friends get to know you, when they see you on the street, they'll know they can take you any time."

Moan. Buck. Spasm.

"They can just pull you into an alley, or into the back seat of their car, lift up your skirt, and fuck you right there."

Each time I added another detail, she moaned, she squirmed, she screamed, and she came again. But as soon as I started talking again, she fell silent. She wanted to hear more.

"I'll bring them here, to your husband's bed."

Grunt. Spasm. Twitch.

"Not in the morning, but late in the afternoon. Just before The Donald gets home from work."

"Ooooh. Ahhhh. Unnnghh." Bucking.

"That way your pussy will be filled up and ready for your husband as soon as he walks in the door."

"Yessss." She almost screamed it as she came again. Later she told me she was practically coming the whole time, like she was using a Magic Wand.

"This time he's going to lick my come from your pussy."

"YESSSS!"

That drove her almost insane. She bucked against me like a real bronco, screaming nearly at the top of her lungs, jamming her pelvis onto my pubic bone so hard, it actually bent my cock so it was almost painful. With my cock bent up at this angle, it only took a few more thrusts for me to come, too. I splooged into her like never before, and we lay there until the sun was high in the sky, gasping for breath. I will never forget that morning.

She needed the excitement of two men to bring her to her sexual peak. If any other woman had asked me to do that, I would have refused. But she was so gorgeous, so sensual, so sumptuous, and so mysterious, I couldn't resist.

To be continued.