The Orgy at Enigma House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay felt the twinge of excitement in her groin and as she was no stranger to the touch of another woman she decided to act. The young girl had reached around and had begun playing with her own arsehole as Rick's cock plowed into her pussy. Kay stepped into the room and leant against the wall.

"Enjoying that love?" she asked.

The young girl leapt off his cock like it was on fire and landed on the bed. Rick's slippery prick poked proudly in the air before he tried to cover it with his hand. The two had nothing to cover themselves with as they hadn't even pulled the sheets back.

"Well Rick I can see why they call you the prick," Kay said as she looked at the massive organ he was trying to hide.

Rick looked at his partner and shrugged, "Seems to go OK," he said.

She giggled and took her hands off her small boobs.

"You do know the rules regarding bringing people into the house?" Kay asked.

Rick nodded.

"You know you could be removed immediately?"

Again he nodded.

"Is this the manager you were talking about?" the young girl asked.

Rick looked at her as if to say 'shut up' but she kept on going.

"Because if it is, we're screwed?"

Rick pushed his head back into the pillow and sighed, "No it's not her."

"Oh," was all she could say.

"Why oh?" Kay asked.

"Because she doesn't like to share." "Is that what happened to the last night manager?"

Rick nodded and said, "Mary told the board and then Julie was gone."

"What's your name?" Kay asked the girl.

"Emma."

"Well Emma, you seem like you know what's been going on here?"

"Shut up Emma, don't tell the bitch anything," Rick was trying to be the tough guy.

Kay walked around to her side of the bed and sat down next to her. Emma didn't seem fazed and didn't move. Rick rolled onto his side away from them. Kay knew a skanky slut when she saw one, hell she'd looked in the mirror often enough.

"Tell me what you know Emma and I promise you nothing will come of your participation here."

Emma looked at Rick and took her hand off her pussy, which Kay noted to her delight, was shaved clean.

"He talks about someone who gets fucked by all the boys here and is a real slut."

"Is it one of the staff members?"

"Yeah, he won't tell me her name but I think it's that Mary."

"Is that true Rick?" She leant over and rubbed him on the arse.

"What the..." he said as he spun over, his semi flacid cock held tightly in his hand. He looked at Kay and just nodded, "Yeah its Mary, but if she finds out about us I'll be gone."

"Well Rick you see," Kay put her hand on Emma's leg and judging by Emma's lack of a withdrawal she slid it up towards her slippery pussy. "Emma here seems like a lovely girl and, if I'm a good judge of character, is up for almost anything."

Kay spread her legs slightly as Kay rubbed against her cunt. Rick looked down in disbelief as Kay opened Emma's pussy.

"You as well?" he gasped.

Kay slid two fingers into Emma's slit as she moaned in pleasure.

"Probably more so, but unlike Mary I like to encourage physical activity."

Rick began pulling on his cock instead of hiding it.

"Now keep the noise down Rick and we can have some fun OK." Rick nodded and looked at Emma. "You are up for anything aren't you?"

Emma responded by tucking her hands under her knees and pulling her legs back and spreading her legs. Her silky smooth cunt splayed open and Kay herself moaned in delight.

She watched Rick pumping his cock in his hand and she stood up and began getting undressed.

"I think that Emma needs something in her mouth," Kay said as she pulled her singlet top off over her head.

"Might just watch you first," Rick said as he knelt up.

Kay undid her bra and dropped it to the floor.

"Nice nipples," Rick said.

She unzipped her skirt and let it cascade down before she peeled her panties off.

"Not bad for an oldie," Rick said laughing.

"Well if you want to fuck this oldie I suggest you mind your manners," Kay said sternly. "And 38 is not old."

"Yeah shut up Rick, you fucking moron," Emma said.

Kay knelt on the bed and rubbed her pussy to gain some relief. Short jolts of excitement pulsed through her. She hadn't licked a pussy for years and this one was certainly a great one to start back on.

Kay crawled over to Emma's pussy and rubbed her slit. Rick moved towards Emma's face and slipped his cock into her open mouth. He kneaded her boobs and pulled on Emma's nipples as she enjoyed the attention that Kay gave as she gently ran her tongue up and down Emma's delightful puss. Emma responded by quivering gently and moaning softly.

In relative silence the three of them licked and sucked cocks and cunts until their collective tongues became fatigued.

"Fuck, you two are so fucking horny." Rick whispered.

Kay wanted a nice cock in her pussy so she looked up at Rick and said, "Time to fuck the boss of this here establishment."

"You aren't the boss but I'll fuck you anyway," he laughed.

He slid his wet cock out of Emma's mouth and crawled down the bed. He gave Kay's arse a slap as he moved in behind her. His cock was at full force and he rubbed his swollen knob up against her labia and then took little time in sliding it in to the hilt. "Oh fuck yeah," whimpered Kay as his cock slammed into her cervix.

Emma moved away from the pillows and crawled around so that she had a perfect view of his cock sliding into Kay's cunt. She rested her head in the small of Kay's back and slipped her right hand under Kay and simultaneously rubbed Kay's clit and massaged Rick's cock. Rick, noticing the opportunity, pulled his slippery cock out of Kay and offered it to Emma.

"Lick her pussy juice off it," he said to her, but Emma needed no encouragement, she sucked as much of his salty cock into her mouth as she could. A dribble of saliva dropped down onto Kay's arse and slid slowly down into her pussy.

Rick went back to fucking her open and wet hole and Emma began fingering Kay's arsehole at the same time as rubbing her clit. When Emma pushed in a third finger, it was all too much for Kay and a wave of sheer ecstacy coursed through her body.

She pushed her head into the mattress and let out a slow, long groan as her pussy gripped Rick's long cock and squeezed it gently.

Her cunt was gushing with juice and Rick once again offered it to a willing Emma.

Kay rolled onto her back and rubbed her still tingling and pulsating pussy.

"Your turn," she said to Emma who immediately spun around to offer herself to Rick's member.

Kay shuffled under Emma and nibbled at her boobs before moving down directly under Emma's silky smooth snatch.

Emma moved herself so that she could munch on Kay's pussy. This was Emma's first time at eating a pussy but she had decided to simply do to Kay, what she would have liked done to her.

Kay had no complaints about what Emma was dishing out. Her tongue felt fantastic against her lips and clit.

Rick dropped his dick down for Kay to suck before he pushed it into Emma's quim. Emma momentarily stopped licking Kay as she relished the feeling of being so filled with cock. Rick wasted no time in quickening the pace and he grabbed Emma's small hips and began pumping as hard as he could.

Kay began licking Emma's clit as Rick ploughed into her. Her clit was hardening the more she licked it and the harder he fucked her. She had trouble keeping up the work on Kay's open and glistening snatch. When Kay slid a few fingers into Emma's cunt alongside his cock, Emma exploded as her first ever orgasm hit her for six. Emma had never had an orgasm before and until now had been faking it. Now that she knew what was missing she was hooked on fucking, with others, forever.

Kay grabbed a hold of Rick's balls as he slowed down after witnessing Emma squirm and shake in delight. Kay also ran her tongue along the underside of his cock when he pulled out. This was becoming too much for Rick and when Kay said "Cum in my mouth," he did just that.

"Jesus H Christ," he said as the first shot hit Emma's pussy and dripped down towards Kay's probing tongue.

"That's a boy..." Kay began to say before she copped a spray of jizz in her mouth.

Another thick glob of man goo hit Emma's pussy and Kay licked it off quickly. A second wave of cum was let loose over Kay's face as Rick relaxed and went with the flow. It shot up her nose and into her eyes and Emma rubbed her shaved pussy over Kay's face.

"Lick me clean," Emma said as she ground down into Kay's mouth.

Rick forced his cock in between the two of them and Kay greedily sucked his cock some more. He slid it back into Emma just for good measure.

Kay slid out from under Emma's cunt and moved up to her face. They began kissing as Rick began his second assault on Emma's pussy for the night. Emma hungrily licked the cum off Kay's face and they kissed and tongued each other until clean.

Kay decided to leave the two of them together and go back to the office. She couldn't afford for someone to turn up unannounced.

Without speaking she gathered up her clothes and put them all back on.

She had an idea about what to do next and she knew that Rick and Emma would certainly participate.

"Rick," she whispered "next Saturday you and all of the rest of you boys will be staying here for the night, is that understood?"

"Why?" Rick asked "Saturday is pub night."

"Not that Saturday," Kay said sternly, "That Saturday I want you, Emma and at least eight other men here for a bit of a party."

"A party?" Emma asked.

"Yes Emma," Kay said to her "And you can have as many cocks shoved into that little pussy as you can handle."

Emma began shaking in orgasm just at the thought of it.

"But Rick," Kay grabbed his cock, "If you ever want to be able to bring in as many sluts as you like and fuck them here, this is what I want you to do....."

------ By the Friday, Kay had the night organised. She'd called Jake in and had downloaded all of the pics of Mary that he had taken. Mary was a bit sloppy when it came to privacy, he also brought in a thumbdrive with a massive selection of pics and videos of Mary being fucked by the boys. To thank him, Kay sucked him off in the toilets. When everyone was gone Kay set up a slideshow on the massive LCD and could barely resist the temptation to start a day early.

Rick and Jake excelled themselves when it came to bringing in a few more lads. When the night came around there were 10 lads of varying shapes, ages and nationalities. Nearly all of them, apparently, had already fucked Mary. There were Maoris, Europeans and some arabic looking lads.

Emma had turned up with Rick and two other guys and was looking extremely hot. She was efficiently dressed in a black mini with a simple singlet top that hid her small boobs from the world. She sat between two lads who took little time in mauling her. The slideshow was being shown on the screen as Emma rubbed the mounds in the pants of the two.

Now all they had to do was to get the guest of honour, Mary, to turn up.

That was easier than she thought.

She went into the office with Jake, grabbed the phone and dialled Mary's mobile number.

On queue Jake began yelling out fake abuse.

"You fucking arseholes can get fucked," he screamed out in the direction of the handpiece.

Mary answered the phone after a few rings and she was met with the sound of Jake's abuse and Kay sounding concerned.

"Sorry to call you on a Saturday night Mary, but I have a problem here with Jake."

"I can hear him."

"He's turned up drunk and asking for you," Kay began whispering "and he's being rather crude."

"I'm really fucking horny," he yelled out, "Where is she?"

Playing the part he pulled his cock out of his pants and began pumping it. Kay smiled and called him over.

There was nothing but silence on the phone as Kay grabbed his bulging cock. A drip of precum oozed out and Kay leant forward and licked it off.

"I'm going to explode soon!"

Kay was only wearing a simple black dress that plunged nicely down into her cleavage so she popped out her boobs for Jake to feel.

"Is that the sort of things he's been saying?" Mary asked tentatively.

"He says he...." Kay dragged it out. "He says he's been having sex with you."

Silence again.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

Kay smiled and turned back to Jake. "Now, you know the rules Jake, no fucking until Mary gets here."

"A blow job isn't sex."

Kay leant back in the seat and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing any knickers and when she lifted her skirt her pussy was open and wet. "Nor is licking me out," she said. "But we won't be doing that just yet either."

"Oh come on," Jake said as she squeezed another dribble out of his knob. He hooked it over his finger and offered it to Kay.

"I'm sure that you'll survive," she licked the strand of precum off his finger, "even with lover's balls."

She stood up and straightened herself up.

"Now bring that out to the lounge and let's get this thing organised." She grabbed him by the cock and walked him out to the lounge room. She wasn't surprised by what she saw when she opened the door, it was just a bit early.

Emma had already started the proceedings. She was bent over the back of the lounge with one of the Maori boys fucking her and two other lads either getting a hand or blowjob at the front. Kay just chuckled as she wandered over. Most of the others already had their dicks out and they could have just kept on going but kay had a plan and she was going to stick to it. Her pussy was already soaking and the sight of all these cocks out was making it hard to control herself.

"Emma," Kay said as she moved between the two guys "I thought I told you to wait until Mary is here."

"Are you kidding me?" Emma looked up at her and smiled. Kay shook her head.

Emma groaned and looked back over her shoulder, "Sorry mate but you'll have to wait."

She pulled her top back down and straightened her skirt as the lad slid his shiny cock out of her pussy.

"Now everyone listen in." Kay took control.

"Just so that we all know the rules of tonight's activities I will go over them again."

She did a quick head count and counted a total of 12.

"Five of you will go into the office and get undressed, the other five," she pointed to five guys, "will go into the bathroom with Emma and get undressed."

"Yee haa," Emma said.

"Just don't cum until you are out here, OK," she said to the lads. "Then when I come to get you we all get down to action."

"What about Jake and Rick?" someone asked.

"They'll be out her to get to work on Mary." Kay walked back into the group of super horny men. "The most important thing to remember lads is that you have to do as we, the women, say."

She looked at her watch and then at Tim's hard cock. "Seeing as you were one of the first guys I met here Tim, you will be the first to fuck me tonight." Tim just nodded and then moaned as she grabbed his semi-hard cock.

"We only have a few minutes so everyone go into the rooms and get ready."

They obediently split up and Emma had her skirt off before she was even around the corner. Rick and Jake sat on the lounge facing the TV and Kay hit play on the DVD player.

"You boys know the drill," but she repeated it none the less "I will get her to sit between you and then I will hit play. If she ups and runs, let her go. I think she will protest at first but then she won't be able to stop herself."

"She won't run." Jake said as he shook his cock.

"Once you are started I'll bring in everyone else." Kay looked around the room and decided to do a quick tidy up. "Cover yourselves with the blankets," she pointed at their cocks, "we don't want to scare her."

The boys pulled a blanket over themselves and watched the images scroll across the screen. Kay was in the kitchen when she heard the buttons on the security pad being pressed. Mary must have put the lead down because it had only been about 10 minutes since she'd called.

Kay quickly turned the TV off with the remote and had dimmed the lights slightly just as Mary entered the lounge.

"Good evening Mary," Kay said.

Mary looked carefully around the room. "Evening," she said as she re-adjusted the folder she was carrying under her arm. Kay recognised a few of the forms that Mary was holding, one was a dismissal form.

The two boys snickered at each other.

"It would seem that I may need to fill out two of these forms," Mary said as she pulled the dismissal form out from the pile.

Kay looked at what Mary was wearing. She had on a floral knee length skirt and a simple tank top. Her glasses were at the tip of her nose and her hair was pulled back into a rough pony tail.

"Unfortunately Mary," Kay began, "these boys have been making some fairly wild accusations about what's been going on here."

"These two boys are compulsive liars."

"But pictures, so they say, never lie," Kay walked over to Mary and reached for the documents.

"What pictures?" Mary asked nervously.

Kay took hold of the folder and sat them down on the table. She placed her hand on the small of Mary's back and gently pushed her forward towards the boys.

"Take a seat Mary," she said, "we have a little slide show for you to watch."

The boys moved slightly apart and Jake patted the lounge. "You'll get a good view just here," he said.

Kay stood behind the lounge and aimed the remote at the screen. She'd left the DVD running and she wasn't sure what image would appear first.

"I hope you're ready for this," Kay said moments before the image of Mary's face, covered in cum with three cocks in view, blazed across the screen.

Mary tilted her head and moaned "Oh my god."

The next shot was Mary with a mouthful of cum, then one of her with a cock in her arse and one in her mouth. Mary was still looking at her lap until Jake lifted her head up to the screen to an image of her being double penetrated in the lounge room where she sat.

"What do you want?" Mary asked as she watched another image, one of her deep throating a cock, appear on the screen.

"Nothing more than a share in what you've been up to."

Mary looked up at Kay and then at the two lads. "You mean you don't want anything," she looked at an image of herself rubbing her cum filled cunt, "like money."

"Not at all," Kay nodded at the boys and they pulled the blankets away, revealing their semi hard cocks. "I just want a piece of the action."

Mary instinctively licked her lips as she watched the boys begin pulling their cocks to full attention.

"I always knew you two couldn't keep a secret," Mary said.

"She forced it out of us," Rick said with a smile.

"She's almost hornier than you," Jake said to Mary.

"Is that possible?" Mary said with a nervous laugh.

"We'll soon find out," Kay said before she quickly pulled her dress off over her head and threw it onto the table. Mary looked up and down Kay's naked torso and a look of blind jealousy, mixed with arousal, crossed her face.

"Now you can get undressed," Rick said to Mary as he mauled her left boob.

"What is this woman doing," Mary said before she stood up and turned towards the boys.

"Get undressed slut," Kay said

With a flourish she removed her skirt, panties, top and bra before kicking off her shoes. Kay looked at the tattoo on the small of her back and another of a rose on her left shoulder blade.

"One each then," Mary said with her hands on her hips. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe."

"Actually you can have both of them for now," Kay said.

Mary walked over to the boys and sat down between them, this time with her legs spread over theirs. Her pussy wet and open. She reached over and grabbed a cock in each hand.

Kay walked over to the bathroom and opened the door, Emma was pressed up against the wall with one of the lads burried up to the hilt in her pussy. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and all the other guys sported nice big hard-ons.