The Origination Ch. 02

Story Info
How I learned CFNM was fun
1.1k words
3.84
21.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sex in this story, just part two of how I was introduced to CFNM and Erotic massage.

*

I loved the exposure from my last visit to a Caribbean spa, I couldn't wait until my next opportunity. I didn't yet realize experiences like this could happen at home.

I call these "origination" because they all happened before I ever found out about Massage Parlors where you can get hand jobs, blow jobs, or more.

This vacation was to a family oriented all inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic. We were there with our teen age daughters. I signed up for a late afternoon massage. By coincidence the two brothers that my daughters were hanging out with signed up for massages also. I showed up 10 minutes early for mine and they accidently showed up a few minutes after me, even though they were supposed to show up after I was done. I think they were really nervous. When their time came they each actually laid down with their kakis and tee shirts on. The woman had to wrestle them off these guys. She only got them down to their underwear. Obviously they were not prepared for the massage, so I guided them to strip completely next time, and cover with the towel.

Back to my massage...

A very pretty young masseuse (about 25, 5'9", thin, nice ass and pretty good rack) led me into the room and showed me where to hang my clothes. It was a big room. It had two massage tables and a hot tub. I had scheduled a massage and hydrotherapy. After she showed me where to hang my clothes she retreated back to the door, but she didn't leave the room. She stood with her back to the door, facing me. Worse than that, the door was open to the hallway with the other clients and workers walking by.

I figured there was a language issue, so I played it cool. (Remember I had never had an erotic massage before) I figure I would just take my time removing my shoes and shirt. Once I did this I was sure she would leave the room and close the door. Well that didn't work, now I am standing there in my shorts... OK, now I had to go for it and remove my outer shorts. Surely once I did this and, I was standing in my underwear, she would leave and close the door. Well I was half right. I pulled my pants down and she closed the door, but did not leave. She stood to her back to the door facing me. Now what do I do? The hot tub was between me and the massage table. She was just past the massage table. The massage table was 10 -- 12 feet away from me, in her direction!

Now I am confronted to dropping my underwear, and walking 6 feet to the hot tub. I turned my back to her, dropped my last piece of clothing, and did an awkward sideways crab walk over to the hot tub and started to get in. I was (mostly) successful just exposing my ass. She didn't really speak English but got her point across once she saw this. She started saying "no, massage first, then hot tub"!

Now I couldn't do my sideways crab walk all the way to the massage table with any sense of believability. I just had to turn, face her, and walk 12 feet around the perimeter of the tub while facing her. I got to the table and lad on stomach. I finally felt mostly covered. She was standing next to me, and said "no, on your back". I flipped over exposing my penis to her and she just stood there for a few seconds and realized that she had nothing to cover my cock with.

I laid there fully hanging out while she walked over to the other side of the room and got me a small hand towel. About 8 inches square. She only kept me on my back for about 3 minutes while she worked on my neck. Then she whipped the small towel off and asked me to flip over. Now up until now I have had a lot of massages, and typically they are very strict with the draping. I was not used to this.

I flipped on my stomach, and again she realized she didn't have anything to cover me with so she had to trek across the room again to get another, slightly larger, towel.

From this point the massage was rather typical, and very relaxing. The closest she came to crossing over the line was when it seemed like she let my hands come in contact with her tits. I couldn't see her hen she held my hands over my head, and seemed to let them rub up against her tits. I think she did this with my foot once also. This was a very subtle move, and again, I had never had an erotic massage, so subtleties were lost on me.

When she was complete with the one hour massage it was time for the hot tub. You would think that she would let you keep the towel to drape around yourself to walk to the hot tub, but that was not to be.

She took my towel and helped me off the table. I was covered with oil and had a hard time walking without slipping on the smooth tile floor.

She had me stand in the tub for a minute while she played with the controls and then finally let me sit in the water. She left the room for 15 minutes while I soaked. When the hydrotherapy was over she turned the tub off, and had me stand up. For the third time she still was not prepared with a towel, so I had to stand there dripping and exposed.

She came back with the towel, and helped me out of the tub. She promptly left the room, presumably to give me privacy to dry and get dressed. However, not thirty seconds later she came back in the room. I was standing there nude and drying my hair with the only towel I had. I couldn't have been showing off more if I tried. She then kept leaving and coming back in to set the room about 4 times in the next 4 minutes. She was setting up for the next person.

I finally retreated to the other side of the room where my clothes were. I was beginning to like the feeling of standing around naked with this pretty young girl walking around the room. Then she really surprised me and actually came onto my side of the room and squeezed between myself and the second massage table where my cloths rested. When she did this he forearm clearly brushed against my cock a few times. She just smirked at this. I had never heard of CFNM, but I was beginning to like it.