The Oster Bunny Ch. 02 - Family that Prays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned and Debra seemed to know I was close. She lightly disengaged the panting Leporidae sprite from my cock and gathered her daughter's attention as well. She kissed Maya's wet lips, then turned her so that Maya can kiss her daughter as well. After each kiss, the mother and daughter whispered, "Blessed we are by the Wild Lords."

Then each one bent down to kiss my cock, almost reverently.

"Blessed we are by the Wild Lords." They whispered, continuing the ritual. Then they pulled the delighted Leporidae Sprite into my lap. My cock sunk easily into Maya's tight, but deliciously wet, pussy.

Maya began to ride me as Debra and Debbie held her up and molested her. Her face making a delightful eep-eep sound as her empathic connection fed raw passion into my brain. Our sexual energies were like an ouroboros feeding off each itself. At the base of her stomach, I swore I could see a glowing red shape through the translucent skin of my cock like a shadow puppet behind a screen. My cock looked huge inside her.

Sandra had pulled up my wife by the hair and dropped her so that she was lying on her stomach on the bed with her rear and legs hanging off the floor.

My wife had front row seats to the young beautiful creature writhing on my lap. I tried to look her in the eye, tried to apologize, but it was impossible. As soon as I would speak a wave of sexual energy would cascade over me from Maya converging against me.

"I'm sorry," my wife whimpered with tears in her eyes, as Sandra pushed a large strap-on dildo into her. I reached over and held her face in my hand as Maya rocked above me.

"It's fine," I said.

I felt sorry for my wife, but as my orgasm built inside, I knew that I would never leave Maya. That I was her protector. Then Maya leaned over me and kissed my wife on the lips. My wife began to orgasm as soon as Maya touched her. Her face was flushed red.

"Fuck. O, God. Thank you, thank you Goddess. O Fuck, I'm cumming."

Maya rose smiling and returned her attention to me. Suddenly, I forgot my wife was even in the room. All I could feel was the sensation of Maya on my cock.

I pulled her against me and started fucking her harder than I had ever fucked anyone in my life. My body recoiled like a rifle as I pistoned into her. She squealed against me, excited by my sudden assault. I wasn't out of breath, wasn't about to cum too early. All the old sexual faults of my 40-year-old body were gone. Our bodies were syncopating, and not in a cutesy romantic way. I could feel her heartbeat through our psychic connection beating precisely with mine.

Looking back at my wife, she was moaning in ecstasy as well, as Sandra fucked her. Her mouth was open and wet and her eyes were blank and lost in a quivering orgasmic pleasure that drowned out her sense.

Sandra beside her had lost all of her stature and grace, and was frantically fucking and growling as she pulled my wife back by the hair.

Debbie and her daughter had gone from licking and nuzzling to writhing and engaging in a frantic, hysterical sixty-nine.

I instinctively knew that Maya and I were like a sexual reactor releasing cascading particles that all the girls were absorbing.

I came inside Maya as she orgasmed. The lights in the room seemed to flicker and dim as the other girls all orgasmed together around us.

"And what do you think of these other girls in his life?"

"I am so happy that he is finding pleasure with their mouths and pussies. I swear to serve him as my lord. He is the guardian of the Oster bunny. He deserves to take all he wants from our congregation."

I listened to my wife talk to Sandra. Her voice had taken on a religious zeal and it saddened me to think I had lost a wife but gained a devotee.

"You are so lucky he convinced me to let you stay," Sandra told my wife. They were cuddled together in one of our love seats, my wife in Sandra's lap. " I am going to take you to the gym tomorrow. You've been letting yourself go. Your husband, Lord, and Master deserves a wife who keeps her body hard and firm."

Linda kissed Sandra like a young schoolgirl. "Thank you, priestess. I swear that I will impress you."

Sandra slapped my wife's ass and told her to collect some things and wait for her in the car. Linda immediately obeyed, running over to kiss Maya and I, before leaving the room.

When Sandra walked over to me, Maya was lying against my chest while I stroked her long, soft ears. I could feel her emotions that the sensation comforted her. Debra was spooning her daughter beside me and they both were quietly snoring.

Sandra sat on the bed beside and ran her hands along the curved spine of the trembling girl.

"I still can't believe she is here among us."

"Don't disturb her. She needs her rest." I knew this was true. I could feel it.

Sandra smiled at me.

"Mark, there are going to be changes. Both within you and within this life, you lead. You've been given a wonderful gift, but there is a price."

I nodded. Somehow, I knew this was true, even before the old druids warnings. A battle was coming, and they were expecting me to fight. Strangely, the feeling didn't put fear in me. Somehow, I knew I would be ready for the battle.

"God, Mark, I need to fuck you again. Maybe not right now, but I am going to have to. I can feel the energy that Maya has poured into you, and you are almost fucking irresistible."

I wasn't sure what Sandra was talking about. My body felt younger. It seemed to vibrate, like a caffeine high, but I was also incredibly relaxed as well.

"Sandra, about my wife. You can't hurt her. I still love her."

Sandra reached over and kissed me. I watched her breasts descend and brush against Maya's forehead.

"So chivalrous." She laughed.

"Mark," she said, "Before you interrupted us, I interrogated your wife about you. I had charmed her so she had to speak the truth."

Sandra became serious.

"Mark, Linda felt empty in your relationship. I'm not saying she didn't love you, but she wasn't happy. It was only her upbringing that kept her from getting a divorce. I tell you this because I know more about Linda than you do. Linda needs a purpose in her life. She needs someone to devote her life to. Without that, she was never going to be happy. My actions might seem cruel, but I believe this new change might have saved your wife's life. Linda has a newfound faith; a living god that she can worship. A goddess that she can adore. I can already tell your wife will make a fine priestess with training."

I was shaken by Sandra's confession. Maya, feeling my concern, whimpered beneath me, and I held her. I swallowed.

"I guess I have you to thank then."

Sandra's face fell.

"Mark, there is one more thing. You can not fuck your wife, nor Debra, or Debbie, or any woman besides Maya. Do whatever else you wish to them. Use them in any way you want. Sodomize them. Fuck their mouths, but you cannot breed with them. As you stay with Maya you will soon notice the growing attraction women will have towards you. There will be many who will throw themselves at your feet, even some of our congregants who know better, but you can not fuck them. Especially if Maya is not there. To do so would be dangerous."

"Would it hurt Maya?" I asked.

Sandra sensed my meaning and answered. "No, Maya is incapable of jealousy. It's the power that you have within you. You are absorbing massive amounts of energy off Maya. That power will soon be used to make you a powerful guardian and a worthy protector, but breeding with a human woman means that you will release that power within them, and if Maya is not there to control it, that power will be too much for a mortal woman to contain."

"What about you," I asked.

"Want to fuck me so soon. Well, as a half-elf I can absorb the powers safely as well as any other magical creature. So believe me you will have your chance, but first work before pleasure. I need to find you a home and a personal assistant. I need to come up with an itinerary for your schedule. And set up a time for you to meet our entire congregation. You are one of the highest leaders of our church and we need to show you off. Alright, I'll let you too sleep. If you need anything the Debs will attend to you. I will see you in the morning."

She leaned forward and kissed me and her tongue explored the inside of my mouth.

Then I watched that perfect cheerleader ass walk out my door. Maya whimpered her desire, letting me know that she agreed. Sandra's ass was perfect.

12