The Othe Side Of Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Beyonce plays with Nelly.
1.5k words
3.63
33.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Beyonce opened her eyes and stretched, grinning the entire time. “Man, I feel so relaxed.” She hopped out of her bunk and looked in Kelly’s. It was empty. “I guess our little talk will have to happen later. Good!” Beyonce didn’t really want to deal with it, in fact she hoped Kelly wouldn’t mention it but they had promised to talk through any problems they had since the group change and she knew Kelly wouldn’t let anything go. Beyonce reached for the bathroom door as Kelly opened and came out.

“Oh, hey Kelly.” “Beyonce, we need to talk. Now!” said Kelly. “I know, I know but I need...” “No. Now.” She realized that Kelly wasn’t going to let her get away until they talked so she went and sat on Michelle’s bunk. “OK, you go first.” Kelly hesitated. She hadn’t really thought about what she wanted to say. “Umm, last night was... I mean I wanna know if you...I mean what was that about?” “I know Kelly. Maybe we should just pretend it didn’t happen. I mean, let’s just say it was something special, a one time thing. We don’t need to let this come between us. OK?” “Uhh, yeah OK Bee. Girl, I was worried for a minute there. Thinking you might be getting feelings. I was just so surprised.” Kelly laughed. “Please you don’t have to worry about that. I was just playing around...you know what? Let’s stop talking about it. I’m going to shower now. We still girls right?” asked Beyonce. “Forever” said Kelly as she pulled Bee in for a hug.

As Beyonce pulled back, she thought she saw Kelly’s lip quiver, but she shook that idea out of her head when she saw Kelly smile at her. “You know what? I’m going for a walk. I need some fresh air so I can think.” Beyonce was walking down the hall thinking about her conversation with Kelly when she heard a man’s voice.

“Hey Beyonce. What up?” Beyonce turned around to see who’s interrupting her. She smiled when she saw Nelly standing behind her. “Hey Nelly, what’s up?” “Nothing, little ma. Just walking around, looking for you.” She smiled wider this time. “So, you found me. You want...?” Nelly said between laughs, “Just to see if you wanted to talk, watch a movie, get something to eat or anything?” Beyonce smiled at Nelly and said “Nelly, Why don’t we just go? Is there someplace where we can chill? ALONE.”

An hour and a half later, Bee knew she had made a mistake. Anything had to be better than this. She had absolutely nothing in common with Nelly. He could talk about nothing forever. And that’s exactly what he was talking about and how long he had been talking about it. She was going to scream if he didn’t shut up soon. “Yo, Bee. Am I boring you?” “Uhh, no. I love hearing about St. Louis, and the St. Lunatics, and your shows, and what you spend your money on” she said sarcastically. But he obviously didn’t get it or he just didn’t care because he smiled and kept right on talking. Beyonce sighed, rolled her eyes and looked around the room, trying to tune him out. Then she felt Nelly’s breath on her neck. He moved closer and said in a low voice “Damn girl, you smell good.”

She turned to look at him and he was licking his lips and looking her up and down. She blushed. “Thank you, but I’m not wearing anything.”

Nelly laughed and muttered “I wish.” But Bee heard him, and she smiled. “Hmm,” she thought, “the fact that I don’t want to date him, shouldn’t stop us from being friends. Let me see where this goes.” So she looked Nelly in his eyes and said “You wish what?”

He looked at her, then looked around the room. “What?”

“What do you wish?”

“I was just... I mean... damn girl. I was just playing.”

“About what? What were you wishing for?” teased Beyonce. She was going to make him say it. And then maybe she would grant his wish.

“Man why don’t you stop playing. You don’t want none.”

“Whatever. You shouldn’t have said it if you weren’t man enough to repeat it.” She laughed to herself. She was enjoying seeing Nelly so nervous. Her attitude change had obviously unnerved him.

“Hold up girl. I said ‘I wish’ about you wearing nothing. I wasn’t talking about no perfume either. What!” He sat back and looked at her waiting for her response.

There. He had put it out in the open. Now Bee had to decide how to respond. She didn’t want him to think she was scared but she wasn’t sure if an aggressive approach would work. Look how nervous he got when they were just talking. She wasn’t sure what to do but she had to do something now.

Beyonce quickly came to a decision and stood up.

Bee stood in front of Nelly and took off her shirt. As his eyes grew larger, she stepped back and took off her skirt. Now in just her bra and panties she waited. She could see that Nelly was aroused.

“Well, aren’t you going to say something Cornell?”

“You’re not naked yet. That’s what I wished for.”

“Typical man, never satisfied” she thought. “Well maybe this is all I’m going to give you. Unless you’re willing to trade.”

“Come on girl. How you gonna start playing now? I’m all hard and shit. Just take the rest of that shit off so we can do this.”

“No, I don’t think so; in fact... I changed my mind.” Beyonce turned her back to Nelly and bent over to pick up her clothes. She didn’t want to leave but of course he didn’t know that. Nelly sat up and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her to the couch. She tried to fight back but he was too strong. They wrestled for a while until she ended up on her back with her arms around his neck. They lay there panting, trying to catch their breath. She was so turned on and she could feel he was too.

“Damn Bee. You strong for a girl. Got me all winded. So you gonna take the rest of this off or am I?”

“You first.”

“OK.”

Nelly stood up and began to take his clothes off. Bee sat up so she could see everything clearly. She gasped in surprise and awe when he removed his underwear. Bee thought “Damn, God may not have given him brains but he made up for it elsewhere.” She licked her lips as she thought of all the things she was going to do to that body.

“Your turn.”

As Bee and Nelly traded places, he grabbed her from behind and began to grind into her. She couldn’t believe that he was actually getting harder. “No. Wait let me undress first.” She pushed him down and stood in front of him and unsnapped her bra; then she rolled her panties down. She turned around in front of him, giving him the complete view. Before she completed her spin, Nelly grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap. They kissed for the first time and kept kissing. First fast, hard kisses that slowly turned into sensuous, deep ones. They stopped to catch their breath and Bee lightly bit Nelly’s bottom lip, pulling it. She pushed him on his back and kissed his neck. She felt him shiver. She licked down his neck, stopping to bite his nipples. She then moved down to his stomach and licked and blew at his belly button until he started to moan. All that time her hands were busy down below while his were groping her breasts.

“No, baby come on. Don’t tease me” Nelly pleaded. She laughed. ”Fine I won’t.” Giving his belly button one last twirl she moved down and replaced her hands with her mouth. She blew her hot breath on his dick. She slowly licked up and down like a popsicle stopping every once in a while to suck. Nelly’s hands moved to Beyonce’s head and pushed it until she had him almost completely in her mouth. Bee began to hum and the vibrations made Nelly moan her name. She knew he was definitely enjoying it because in addition to his loud groans he was pumping his hips forcing her to take all of him into her mouth. Finally she felt his body stiffen and only his feet and shoulders were touching the couch. He grabbed her hair with both hands and screamed.

“Oh shit! Oh God! BEYONCE! Oh I’m gonna cum!” Bee pulled herself away just in time to see him start to shoot cum. It landed on her breasts and slid down her stomach. Another spurt landed on her lips. When she opened her mouth to lick it another landed on her tongue. Bee rubbed it into her body and swallowed what was in her mouth. She was really pleased with herself as she watched him shake. When he calmed down, she crawled back on the couch and laid on top of him. “I guess now you’re ready to show me that Midwest swang, huh?” Before Nelly could answer, there was a loud pounding on the door.