The Other Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the recesses of my mind I also registered that she had both hands on my shoulders supporting her weight and realised, in the same split second that she did, that Jack had come out from the darkness and was at last participating. His fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man was complete with my penetration of Sheila - and as I had suggested those scant months before, he had guided me, the other man, into her waiting vagina.

As we realised, Sheila and I exploded in an orgasm, by far the the most intense I have ever experienced. I seemed to cum and keep cumming for an eternity, all the time feeling Sheila's muscles milking me empty.

We finished up with Sheila lying on top of me, her face next to mine, her head turned to one side. As I opened my eyes Jack's penis was being swallowed just an inch from my face and mouth.

It seemed totally natural watching Sheila helping Jack to cum.

And cum he did, just a few seconds later, spraying semen everywhere in a torrent. A fountain of love that covered us both. We ended up enjoined, my penis to Sheila's vagina, Jack's penis to Sheila's mouth. I'm not and never have been attracted to men, but for that few minutes the experience of Sheila licking Jack's cock clean and then licking his semen off our faces seemed right. We three hugged each other and held tight to what had been an incredible experience.

o - 0 - o

A little later as we drank a coffee before I left to drive home, they explained that what had happened was a fantasy they had had for a long time. It had got to the point of being almost an obsession and they had wanted, with the right person, to live out and explore it to the limit. Having done so, they had 'got it out of their system' and would probably never either want or actually do it again.

As I finally left, Jack thanked me once more and Sheila gave me a last kiss.

We still chat about stories and Net happenings by e-mail, but not about 'The Night'. Somehow the shared experience was so deep, we've never found the need to do so.

© Sven the Elder March 2002

12