The Other Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not that short," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry it's kind of sexy how tiny and delicate you are," he grinned.

"Yeah that's me a delicate little flower," I laughed loudly.

Hunter started to say something most likely snarky, but was interrupted.

"Lux can we talk?" Ethan asked gently.

"No," I sighed.

"Come on Lux, I'm sorry can we please just makeup already," he huffed.

"There is no we anymore Ethan, and there never will be again."

"Come on babe, I know you want me back," he said trying to put his arms around me. I cringed away from him and moved closer to Hunter in the process.

"No I don't Ethan, why on earth would you ever think I would want anything to do with you ever again?" I scoffed.

"Well who else did you dress like that for then huh? It's obvious you wanted to make me suffer, I'm suffering can we please just get over this already," he pleaded.

"You are seriously dull if you think you were even on my mind for a moment tonight, sure I was hurt when I caught you, but now I'm over it and moving on you should to," I said clenching my fists doing my best not to lose my cool.

"Well if you aren't here for me then why the hell are you here? This is a private party for friends and girlfriends and you're apparently neither," he snapped.

"I'm here because I was invited jack ass," I glared.

"Oh yeah by who? Who is after my sloppy seconds?" he sneered. This was yet another reason Ethan was a giant ass hole... his temper.

"She was invited by me," Hunter answered for me. He placed his arm around my shoulders and sighed feeling an ocean of relief.

"What the fuck Hunter?" Ethan blanched.

"Sorry brother, you fucked up," Hunter shrugged. I could tell he felt guilty though which in turn made me feel guilty that he felt guilty.. it was a twisted circle.

"What have you been fucking my brother behind my back the entire time? Huh Lux?" Ethan growled getting in my face. There was a crowd gathering around us now, everyone wanting to get front row seats to the mess that was my life.

"Of course not Ethan," I frowned, "the only one who cheated during our relationship was you."

"Bull fucking shit!" he laughed manically, "whatever man you can have the bitch she's used up anyway."

One second Hunter was standing protectively at my side and the next he was lunging forward his fist flying, hitting Ethan square in the jaw.

Ethan fell to the ground dazed and I stared at Hunter in shock.

"You have some growing up to do Ethan, you don't spend two years with someone and then treat them like that... she deserves better than that," Hunter said before grabbing me by the hand and leading me out of the room.

"You didn't have to do that," I said trying to keep up with his long angry strides.

"I know," he said pulling me out the front door with him.

"I'm serious Hunter, that's your brother I am just some girl you slept with once... don't ruin your relationship with him because of me," I said pulling my arm back to my side so he would stop for a second.

"Lux I didn't do that because of what happened last night... I did that because I have seen him treat nice girls like shit for years. You aren't the first girl he has cheated on and sorry to say it but last weekend wasn't the first time he cheated either. For the last two years you've been a good friend to me and all the guys I couldn't let him talk to anyone like that let alone you," he said rambling slightly. He ran his fingers through his hair leaving streaks of blood from his busted knuckles in it.

"Okay," I nodded unsure of what else to say

"Okay... now get in my damn car," he said opening the door for me.

"What'd I tell you about ordering me around Macree?" I teased trying to lighten the mood.

Hunter smirked and then in one swift movement pressed me up against the passenger seat his lips trailing my neckline and stopping below my ear.

"Get in the fucking car or I'll bend you over right here and make you scream," he growled in my ear.

"Oh," I said biting my lip.

"Are you going to listen?" he growled grabbing the bottom of my skirt and pulling it up to my hips. We were relatively hidden in the sea of cars surrounding us and not a soul was passing by.

His fingers hooked my panties and began pulling them down as I said, "no."

I was bent over the passenger seat my breasts pressing against the cool leather seat with my head pulled back.

"You need to learn to listen Lux," Hunter murmured as he undid his pants and positioned himself behind me.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as he thrust inside me.

His rhythm was slow and torturous, but it felt amazing and had my pussy dripping in minutes.

"You want it hard and rough don't you baby," he said reaching around and pulling up my top so my breasts bounced free. One hand stayed on my hip as he thrust inside me and the other roughly pinched and pulled on my tender nipples.

"Yes," I moaned as the hand on my hip slid down to my clit and pinched, "oh fuck yes!"

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Hunter asked as he began thrusting harder.

"No," I moaned gripping the seat.

"I want you to cum baby," he murmured in my ear as he began pounding my pussy.

I cried out in ecstasy as I came while Hunter fucked me hard enough to rock his jeep.

As I collapsed against the seat Hunter continued to thrust inside me as he ran his finger along my dripping wet slit.

I gasped when his finger coated withy own cum slid inside my ass hole.

"Oh," I moaned. No one had ever been inside there before and it was an exciting sensation.

Both of his large hands squeezed my ass cheeks as he slid his cock out of my aching pussy.

"An ass as sexy and tight as this deserves to be fucked baby," he groaned as he inserted just the tip.

"Oh Hunter," I whimpered as my virgin ass stretched to accommodate him.

"Just relax baby, it'll feel good I promise," he moaned as he began to finger me while sliding the entire length of his huge cock inside me.

"I want you to cum inside me," I begged as he began to thrust fast in and out of my tight ass hole. I was lifted off my feet with the power of each thrust and waves of pleasure shot through every nerve ending as Hunter fucked me where no man had ever fucked me. He knew exactly how to use my body and I was completely at his mercy.

With each thrust inside my ass his three fingers in my dripping pussy matched pace as his thumb rubbed my clit. I thrust my hips back to meet his resulting in an even deeper penetration that had me screaming.

"You're such a naughty girl," he murmured as he neared his own finish.

My body shook as my orgasm overtook me and I cried out his name as with each thrust his hot cum was deposited inside me.

12