The Other End of the Stick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila gasped, bereft a third time! She yanked her hand back again, and was once again in the arms of sweet contentment. "He never even twitched!" Sheila thought. Then understanding came. Silently, she worked it out. "He doesn't need to know if I'm being disobedient. It's only needful that I know. His rewards are being dispensed in only one place: the place of obedience. Either I'm in that place, or I'm not."

The two tribulations back to back seemed to have taken some energy out of Sheila, and she thought she'd try to get to sleep again. Although she tried to reenter the bed as gently as she could, there was some bouncing that must have brought Liam to the edge of awareness for his arm snaked over her midriff again. As she drifted off, she thought, "So I'm not so much a 'sex slave' as a 'sex indentured servant.'" She quivered at the sweet memories of the feelings he'd evoked in her so far. "I wonder what I'll learn tomorrow!"

12