The Other House Ch. 01

Story Info
Becca dances naked, Victoria struts, & Byron triumphs.
6.4k words
4.29
16.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was five minutes before eight, the choreographer gave his final instructions and complimented everyone on their work. Byron, the gallery owner reminded the dancers to continue to move around the gallery after their performance in order to highlight the hanging works. The lead dancer, took a deep breath delighted to be leading three such talented naked women in their routine. The four of them stood in a circle, held hands and breathed in and out slowly centering themselves. Diana looked at each of them, gave a little nod of approval and then said.

'You all look so lovely, so divinely feminine that no man or woman could fail to see you as anything less than the perfect expression of art,' her genuine appreciation was evident in every word.

'I want you all to enjoy the idea that your body is the most perfect piece of art ever produced. No artist, no master, not Michel Angelo, Rembrandt, Rubens, Picasso or anyone else has ever produced something as beautiful as you,' Diana continued.

In unison they took a deep contemplative breath. Diana was certain that Rebecca would remember this, her first public display of nudity, for the rest of her life. She was nervous for Rebecca, but knew that she would love every moment. Dancing naked in front of perfect strangers was so decadent, and always such a thrill.

'Are we ready?'

'Yes Mistress,' came their reply.

They quickly hugged one another and assured each another that they were beautiful before heading for the door. The choreographer gave them one last hurrah, and as they left the dressing room Diana reminded them that they were not to talk to any of the patrons.

'Not a word. Do you understand me?'

'Yes mistress,' their voices were in unison.

The four dancers made their way out into the gallery, empty but for the art, and a solitary drummer. They fidgeting nervously as they took up their positions. When Byron opened the main doors their very being was transformed into performance. The drummer began to tap out a sexy, ta tee tut ta tee, rhythm on the snare, the lights were turned down low and the first patrons appeared. Within a couple of minutes fifty people had made their way into the gallery. Elegant women in long black dresses offered them champagne. And then there was Victoria. Tall, athletic, her tight shapely muscles always cut a sublime figure, but her form was almost outdone by her outrageous dress. Her tall black boots were set off by patterned thigh-high stockings, her short-high-gloss polyurethane trench coat barely covered her bottom. Unbuttoned, her perfectly sculpted tummy was bordered with black lace panties and bra. To top it off her lop sided pig tails, dark lipstick and dusky eye shadow enhanced her intense searching gaze. As she walked between the patrons she searched their souls, she searched their hearts for the kind of passion, the kind of desire she could make her own.

Victoria rubbed herself up against a man holding his wife's hand, to his delight and his wife's disgust. She cupped another man's arse and even groped at his manhood in front of his partner, while he looked surprisingly nervous, his partner smiled and her eyes sparkled. Perhaps I should have tried her, Victoria mused. Sex, erotic, breathless, exhausting sex was everywhere just waiting. The only thing more Victoria could have wished for was the whistle of the lash through the air, the sound of hot fast leather colliding with perfect, smooth skin and the whimper of satisfaction. Victoria was like a goddess walking among mere mortals.

Ta tee tut ta tee, the four perfectly naked women standing artistically in the middle of the gallery, changed their stance again. Their boots and headdresses their only encumbrance. Victoria spotted a delicious looking woman with a not so flavorsome, but obviously wealthy man. Victoria's lovely long legs seemed more perfect than ever, stepping, prancing with a deliberately stylized motion as she skirted the room, honing in on her prey. She caught the woman's eye, their gaze lingered. Victoria swished her coat aside and placed her hand on her hip, bare but for the delicate strap of her lace g-string. Her perfect tummy rippled as she approached the couple. It was quite a performance, her seductive raw sexuality was in more than her walk or her over-exposure, it was in her devouring eyes. Rata-ta-tat rata-ta-tat, the four women assumed a different erotic stance, this time placing their hands so delicately, so lovingly on each other. Victoria ignored them, enveloped in her own drama. She drew near to the couple her eyes fixed, looking deep into the man's eyes. As she passed him, she ran her hand across his chest. She maintained eye contact with the man but stopped directly in front of the woman that stood at his side. Victoria rested her hand on the man's shoulder as she pressed her body close to the woman, then with one quick movement Victoria turned to face the woman. They stood so close that the end of Victoria's nose brushed ever so lightly against the woman's cheek. They both seemed to take a breath, Victoria tilted her head and kissed her ever so delicately on the lips. Instinctively the woman moved her hand, resting on Victoria's thigh. Again Victoria looked her in the eye, searching her inner self, then she closed her eyes, brought her other hand to rest in the small of the woman's back, turned her face away from the man so that they stood cheek to cheek,

'I would like to put nice red stripes across your lovely bottom,' she whispered almost hoarsely, as she slid her hand down to caress the woman's curvaceous rear. The woman didn't pull away, instead a feint wry smile curled her lip and lit up her eyes. Victoria could feel the woman's fingers press against her hip and her breath against her neck. Victoria had found her mark. As she left the couple standing together she let her hand fall from the man's shoulder, slowly traced it across the woman's breast, down her body, and over her pubic mound before allowing it to slip away. Unbeknown to Victoria, the woman felt warm all over, flushed and agitated. The woman took a breath and tried not to watch Victoria slink away, but she couldn't help herself. Victoria knew she had her when she glanced back to see the woman looking longing after her. She smiled to herself when the woman quickly looked away, her desire unmasked, defenseless, she was ashamed of wanting to taste the forbidden. Even better, Victoria noticed that the woman avoided eye contact with her man. When he spoke directly to her, the woman looked away into the distance, which was not easy in such a small gallery. She was evading his inquiry. Victoria's heart leapt as she imagined the man asking his devoted wife what the tramp said to make her smile. Victoria knew by the woman's body language that she lied, confirming that she was Victoria's for the taking.

Byron took to mingling with the patrons as the gallery slowly filled. For him it was quite an achievement; erotic art covering the walls, sculptures, almost pornographic in their depictions contorted on stone plinths, and then there was the beautiful live art to be enjoyed. Victoria loved her master, Byron gave her almost everything she ever wanted. Despite wanting her all to himself he found an obscene pleasure seeing her dressed as an expensive whore teasing his patrons. Everything about her was intensely erotic, hard and viscous.

Ta tee tut ta tee, the girls adopted one last stance. Rebecca stood in the centre, between the three other girls, her hands raised in the air, the other women bent at the waist, hands raised, heads bowed as in worship. Their figures were spectacular. The high heels accentuated their lovely slender, sculpted legs and round bottoms. Their headdresses made them look taller, and more mysterious, as did the masks that obscured their eyes. Their anonymity was their only security. None of them had anything else to hide behind, not even a single pubic hair. For Rebecca this was more than a performance, it was a challenge, it was part of her training. She would never have gone nude in public if Diana, her mistress, had not demanded it. Understanding the power of her own body, her beauty and the simple fact that there was no shame to be had in being sexy, was an important part of being sexually emancipated.

The choreographer watched from the gantry, nervous for his performers, as any choreographer would be. Down on the floor, Victoria took her place at Byron's side. She turned to face him straddling his thigh and pressing her pussy against him. He slid his hand around her waist, between her trench coat and her warm skin. He pulled her to him, gave her a single kiss and then before releasing her, proud of the spectacle said,

'She's so very beautiful.'

'Oh yes, they all look perfectly sweet in their feathered headdresses and little masks,' Victoria's sarcasm was never far from her.

Byron ignored her comment, determined to enjoy the performance. Victoria had seen all of this before. Byron had a thing for girls in training, but quickly tired of them. She knew he needed a sophisticated woman, someone daring and innovative to keep his interest. She reassured herself that his infatuation with the innocent young creatures posing in front of him would soon pass.

The lights began to dim, further exaggerating the contrast between the light and the shadows. The last of the guests poured in and then at eight-thirty the doors were closed, and the show began. One of the girls kissed Rebecca on the lips and then turned and walked toward the crowd. As she did the drummer's beat doubled, and another spotlight lit a small space in the midst of the crowd. The other girls struck poses, waiting for her to reach the light. She walked with sharp stylish steps that highlighted the angle of her legs and hips. Her bottom moved like art swaying, and her lovely firm breasts jiggled ever so perfectly to the rhythm of the snare. The people made way as she walked between them. What a thrill, they were all spell bound. When she reached the lit space she struck a very sexy pose. Her feet were well apart, her hips were slightly oblique, one arm fell straight down, her other hand on her hip. Shadows fell over her perfectly sculpted body and the light reflected off the lacquered floor illuminated her naked pussy. Every lovely pink fold glistened as though encrusted in a thousand tiny pink diamonds, her divide glowed as her savory juices caught the light.

A second girl approached Rebecca as Diana took up a position about ten feet behind her. The girl kissed her on the lips, lingered, and then as she turned another spot of light appeared amidst the crowd of people. Without delay she headed toward the narrow beam of light. The drummer and the percussionists enjoyed their part. Diana, Rebecca and the girl in the other beam of light held their poses as their friend strutted toward the crowd. She was perhaps the sexiest of them all, her movement was so seductive. Her high steps made her hips sway, highlighting her round bottom, narrow waist and her more than ample breasts. As before the crowd parted and she made her way toward the island of light. She weaved her way between the people who closed ranks behind her. As she approached the lit space the crowd fell back, standing shoulder to shoulder in the darkness bordering the beam of light. When she reached the centre of the light, all of the girls began to move, sensuously rolling their hips and moving their hands gently caressing their thighs and breasts. After a few delightful moments they modeled yet another pose. The girls enjoyed the people crowd in around the two spot lighted areas obviously eager to watch them perform. The light that reflected off the girl's stark white bodies lit the men and women's lustful faces. The girls enjoyed the tease and loved the feel of their own tender hands on their breasts and bottoms.

In the centre of the room, Rebecca and Diana began to move toward one another. They walked a clockwise spiral, stalking one another getting ever closer. Every step was cat like, seductive, yet fierce. Like huntresses they honed in on one another. The light etched their perfect bodies in the minds of everyone in the gallery. When they met, they stopped, paused and then the beat of the drum changed again, rat-a tat-tat, all four of them began to shimmy, jiggling their breasts and shaking their lovely arses at the crowd. Then they struck new poses. Standing tall, feet at shoulder width, one hand in their mouths, the other between their legs. Diana and Rebecca began to move, embracing one another. Rebecca raised one leg and wrapped it around Diana's waist. Diana's hand gripped her thigh, they kissed as they ran fingers through each other's hair. The snare rattled, Diana and Rebecca broke their embrace, twirled away from one another and then back together. Rebecca widened her stance and then as she bent forward she slid her hands from her bottom down her thighs allowing them to rest behind her knees. A good number of people got to see Rebecca's naked pussy in the moments before Diana stepped in behind her. Diana ran her hands down Rebecca's back toward her shoulders and then brought them back to her sides gripping her hips as she pushed her pelvis forward and pressed her mound against Rebecca's inviting sex. They held their stance as the beat slowed again, ta tee ta ta tee.

The entire crowd was spellbound, they held their breath, their hearts beat faster as their arousal soared. The snare rattled again and all of the girls began to move like cats gingerly stepping, twisting and turning. Stewart could not have been more proud of his performers. When the beat changed, Rebecca and Diana returned to their previous pose, only in reverse. Diana widened her stance, and then bent forward, her hands coming to rest behind her knees. Her pussy was very swollen, and dripping wet. The light outlined her lovely pink folds and made her entire vulva glisten. A few onlookers gasped at her over exposure. Rebecca stepped in behind her, slid her hands down Diana's back and then brought them back around her waist. As she pushed her pelvis forward she felt Diana's hot wet pussy against her own waxed mound. It felt divine. Rebecca's heart beat faster as her arousal climbed. One more change and then she would be on her own. The beat quickened, Diana straightened up, they turned and walked away from each other toward the crowd. They only stopped when they reached the edge of the lit area where the people crowded in. All four girls assumed the same stance, feet together, arms raised, hands gripped behind their heads, breasts pushed forward, nipples hard and long.

Byron's eyes were fixed, staring directly at her lovely form. Victoria couldn't help notice his intense gaze. She slid her hand across the front of his trousers, feeling for his manhood. She was surprised to find him almost fully erect. She squeezed his cock through the thin gabardine. He appeared not to notice. Victoria retreated. She stared through the darkness as Rebecca lovely naked body, almost jealous of what was little more than the latest object of his arousal. She was beautiful, young, almost girlishly sweet, Victoria made a mental note.

Again the beat changed, Rebecca and Diana strutted the circumference of the lit area, brushing their hands against the onlookers. And then they turned quickly and headed toward one another. They met face to face, Diana gripped Rebecca around the waist as Rebecca bent backward, her arms outstretched, her pelvis pushed hard against Diana's. Rebecca's breasts pointed toward the ceiling, firm and proud. She straightened up, and gripped Diana around the waist and Diana bent backward, mimicking her partner's move. When Diana straightened up the beat quickened, rata-ta-tat rata-ta-tat, they kissed more passionately than before, Diana moved toward Rebecca's right as Rebecca kicked her left leg high, resting it on Diana's shoulders. Diana wrapped her arm around Rebecca's thigh and placed her hand on her waist then walked in a tight circle, so that everyone could see Rebecca's gaping pussy. Some people in the audience began to applaud. Diana continued walking around, looking all the while into Rebecca's eyes. God you're beautiful, was all she could think as she waited for the beat to change again. Diana let Rebecca's leg fall gracefully to the floor as she separated from her lover for the last time. Another beam of light pierced the darkness. Rebecca and the two other girls struck a new pose as Diana headed toward the third beam of light deep in the audience.

The people in the beam of light quickly made way for Diana, delighted to have a ringside view. Diana swayed her hips as she adopted a run way walk. Her breasts jiggled as she moved her shoulders opposite to her hips, strutting, moving in perfect angular motion. The crowd parted as she headed for the isolated beam of light. Every eye appeared to follow her. Her every aspect was so very sensual. When she reached the light Victoria noticed the delicious woman and rich husband were standing on the edge of the beam. The woman watched intently as Diana walked toward her. The woman's eyes appeared to focus on Diana's naked, shaved mound before tracing her form up to her breasts and then probed at the small gaps in her mask, hoping to see her eyes. As the beat changed again all four women adopted a new stance. Feet spread, heels turned out, their hands on their thighs, their bottoms jutting out, shoulders back and their faces inclined toward the ceiling.

Moments later the snare rattled again, as the three other girls stood fast Rebecca began to move, seducing herself, seducing everyone in the gallery. She moved around the lit circle like a goddess, divinely stroking herself. She slide her hands over her smooth skin, up her front, around her perfect full breasts and down again, over her bottom around her thighs and between her legs. No sooner had one hand moved down than the other moved up. Her motion was fluid, perfectly balanced and incredibly erotic. She stopped in the centre of the circle again, and returned to her previous pose. The drummer slowed his rhythm, ta tee tut ta tee, and then sped up as all four girls moved toward yet another stance.

People, anonymous in the darkness caressed their partners, some touched strangers, others touched themselves. Hands found hard members, soft globes and lovely wet places as the freedom enjoyed by the dancers infected the fortunate crowd. The performance made no reference to love, just sensual sexual bodies free to be enjoyed, by owner and onlooker alike. No one kissed and no one spoke, only the sound of the drum, the snare and the girl's footsteps broke the silence. As the girls moved they kicked high, parting their folds and opening their vaginas. The shadows cast gave the illusion of dark hollows, deep caverns between their legs. When the crowd gasped, the contrast between their silence and their appreciation was magic.

As they assumed a classical pose, one knee slightly behind the other, their hips tilted, one hand cupping their sex the other covering a breast, the music slowed again. Moments later, Rebecca began her final solo performance. She stayed in the middle of the lit area her hands concentrating on her bottom, lifting and separating her cheeks and then as the drummer's tempo increased she moved one hand to her breast. Unlike previously, she kneaded her breast and buttock, and then moved her hand from her breast to her pussy and the other from her buttock to her breast. As she kneaded her breast and dug her fingers into her luscious folds, she rolled her hips and swiveled her shoulders. The audience was breathless. Few of them could have realized that she had slipped her middle finger into her tight little vagina. Rebecca turned on the spot allowing everyone to see her masturbating. She changed hands, and sucked her fingers before tweaking her nipples and then returning to knead her lovely young breasts. Again the beat changed, she stopped, then all four of the girls widened their stance and lifted their hands to the heavens. The lights around the walls lifted highlighting the erotic black and white photographs that hung there. Sculptures emerged from the darkness and paintings appeared above the gantry.

12