The Other House Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria seduces & very much dominates a shop assistant.
6.7k words
4.19
19.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning saw Victoria standing naked in front of the floor to ceiling window, looking out, watching the sea of people below. They were oblivious to her offering, focusing on their own miserable little lives, the drudgery of work, of making dirty, soulless, money. How sad, she thought. They were so involved in their pathetic wasted lives, busily watching their feet or just keeping distance with the person in front of them that they failed to live. They were like robots programmed to wait for the little red man to fade and the little green man to appear before crossing the street. To a man, they didn't look around, they just stood there oblivious to everything surrounding them. Collectively they were unaware that the goddess of pleasure and pain offered them a glimpse of her divine form. Victoria never liked being underappreciated and like most other people, other than true submissives, she never appreciated being taken for granted. It was time to make a few changes.

There were a number of Houses in and around London. Some of them doubled as sex clubs and even brothels, but most were private homes dedicated to one or another fetish. Byron was heir to Hedon's Bend, one of the few remaining Great Houses. It was where Victoria was trained as a dominatrix. Before coming to Hedon's Bend she was just another girl in a house dominated by a husband and wife team. It was not until she went to a banquet in the Great Hall at Hedon's Bend that she ever contemplated her potential. The banquet was more like an industry expo than a feast, however, despite being naked bound and gagged, Victoria met both Diana and Byron. Shortly thereafter Diana left Hedon's Bend and within twelve months Victoria had not only taken up training there but had her own set of whips, lashes, cuffs and penetrating devices. Byron was a good Master, he had been kind and brutal, brutal and not always kind and on occasion he showed a little love for his girls. Victoria needed more. She was no whore, no simple play-thing to be passed around, and thankfully she had never been treated as such. Diana had achieved her own house. Not exactly what Victoria wanted but it was filled with girls who paid for their training in one or another way. It was time Victoria spread her wings and left Hedon's Bend.

♂♀

Victoria donned some street clothes, brushed her dark shoulder length hair into a bob and put on a pair of sunglasses. Arguably, she was even more beautiful in modest attire, than in tight leather, in her dominatrix costume or even completely naked. It was something to do with the air of mystery that surrounded her. The anticipation and inescapable thrill of seeing someone so beautiful naked dissipated when their attire left little to the imagination. When Victoria was dressed modestly, the allusion that a glimpse of her glorious form was all but unattainable was exasperating to anyone with a heartbeat. Nice black slacks, heels and a turtleneck blouse was perfect for a spot of shopping. Her dark red lipstick, dark eye shadow, and her black hair, pulled back in a tight pony tail showcased her lovely features. She was not girly, but she was very feminine and she meant business. People moved out of her way, men admired her, and most women were jealous of her slim legs and perfectly firm bottom, narrow waist and shapely breasts.

When hoping to avoid the unnecessary advances of unwanted men, Victoria wore a wedding ring. This was one of those days. She bought a book on erotica in the time of the French enlightenment. It was more academic than raunchy. Just what she needed. She sat in the café window enjoying a long flat white, reading her book desperate to avoid eye contact with any of the men who had been eyeing her off. It was one of the pitfalls of being young and beautiful. Rather than loitering, Victoria decided to do a little window shopping as she was rarely at liberty to roam in London.

An outfit in a Lingerie shop caught her eye. It was a nice black teddy, seductive, without being too hot. The shop assistant was a precocious young thing. Attractive but for her being a little pushy. Before Victoria had the chance to indicate the item of her interest the slender blond took a bra and pants set from the rack and said,

'This would look so good on you. Why don't you try them on and I'll tell you how they look.' She spoke as though she had some special kind of authority.

'Hmmm... Why don't you try it on and if it looks good on you, I'll try it myself.' Victoria had played this game before. 'We're a similar size and build, it will be just like looking in a mirror, only in three dimensions.'

The shop assistant, Kate, was a little taken aback. Her discomfort was only added to when Victoria started taking item after item off the racks saying,

'It's been ages since I really spoilt myself, and I really do love wearing expensive, lacey knickers and bras and things.'

'I'm sorry miss, but...'

'Victoria,' her interruption took the wind from Kate's sails.

'I'm sorry Victoria, but the sales assistants are not permitted to model garments for the client's pleasure.'

At that very moment the senior shop assistant saw the opportunity for a little revenge, as she disliked her junior's 'power selling' ways. As Victoria piled the nearly non-existent garments high in Kate's arms the senior shop assistant approached and said,

'What a great idea. You really are the same size and build.' Then looking them both up and down went on to say, 'Please Miss, consider it Kate's duty to model anything you like.'

Kate could hardly conceal her resentment at her senior's interference.

'We have a special room at the back with a changing closet and some nice sofas in the waiting room. Normally it's used for outfitting wedding parties, but why not make use of it?' Her conceited expression only confirmed the contempt she held for her junior.

'Why thank you. I will be sure to avail myself of Kate's assistance.'

Kate tried to maintain her air of professionalism, but her upturned lips did not fool anyone. Knowing that Kate had little choice but to play along, the forty something woman smiled and drawled,

'Kate, I will take care of front-of-shop until you have satisfied your customer's needs,' aloof as can be.

'Kate, would you lead the way?' Victoria spoke like someone who always got her way.

Nodding, the reluctant shop assistant mumbled,

'Won't you come this way,' hoping that Victoria would not add to the mountain of lingerie already in her arms.

Kate took good care of herself, her lean body was quite appealing, more feminine than athletic. As she emerged from the changing room, wearing only a pair of skimpy pants and a bra, she looked more than a little embarrassed.

'Do you think you could put your heels back on. It really would look better.' Victoria's tone let the girl know who was in charge.

'Certainly miss,' her smile as fake as her politeness.

Kate was right, The lacey pants and bra really would have suited Victoria.

'Please... turn around for me,' the pause between the "please" and the remainder of the sentence made it sound like a command rather than a request.

Kate turned slowly on the spot.

'Could you walk back and forth a few times so I can see how it moves on you.'

Kate complied, masking her annoyance with a subtle if not slightly resentful smile.

'You really are quite beautiful and you're quite right. I think they would suit me very nicely.' Victoria deep almost sultry tone suggested that her sentiment was quite genuine.

After a moment or two of careful contemplation Victoria continued,

'Would you try on the next set for me,' her wicked intent barely hidden beneath her feigned detachment.

More than an hour passed as Kate tried on all manner of undergarments. Victoria was sure to compliment her on how well she looked in them, while avoiding saying anything to girly, or superficially sexual. Some of the garments covered a lot, some not much at all. Kate looked best in a white high sided lace thong. It worked really well with her skin tones and soft feminine shape. Victoria noted that Kate enjoyed being told how good she looked. Despite the fact that Kate tried not to smile when Victoria said she looked stunning, gorgeous or down right sexy, her micro-expressions were plain to see.

Kate had once tried on some one-piece and bikini swim suits with a couple of her friends. It was a very 'girly' event, lots of giggling, overacting, wild gesturing, and sexy but playful compliments. They all had a lot of fun, but then again, despite showing off their lovely young bodies in swimsuits, their play was not remotely sexual, threatening or dangerous. This was very different. Modeling for Victoria was more matter-of-fact, almost serious. But there was something else— Victoria's commanding, but soothing dark voice and authoritative manner was quite seductive and Kate's body was starting to respond. At first Kate felt nervous, then happy, then kind of warm all over. She didn't notice but her breathing was a little more rapid than usual as was her heartbeat.

It was only when Victoria sensed that Kate was feeling more comfortable that she took the next step. Kate emerged from behind the curtain wearing a lovely dusky brown silk and leather corset, pants and thigh high stockings. It looked superb on her.

'Oh now that is really very sexy indeed,' Victoria voice was as deep and dusky as the corset itself.

As Kate posed Victoria asked her how it felt. While Kate composed her thoughts Victoria got up, walked around her and then began to run her hands over the corset's tight fitting waist, back and sides. Kate was not quite sure what to do, it felt strange having another woman touch her as though she were a mannequin, but not. Kate stood half holding her breath, turning this way and that. Strange as it was, Victoria's touch felt really nice.

She noticed that Victoria's expression declared an intense interest but remained serious, however, her hands betrayed something else. In contrast to Victoria's commanding voice and stern manner, her hands were kind, warm and nurturing. They moved over Kate's body ever so intimately.

'You may just be the perfect model for this garment.' Victoria spoke with such objective authority anyone listening may have thought her the garment's designer.

'You really think so?' Kate's armor was quickly melting away.

'It really does look very sexy on you,' Victoria's tone slightly more sensual than before.

As Kate turned around, delighted in Victoria's admiration, Victoria slid one hand down over Kate's creamy white bottom, the other caressing her pulled in waist. Victoria's command over Kate was increasing with every moment. As beautiful as she was Kate was not used to such generous attention. Victoria stepped back, tilted her head from side to side and simply declared,'

'That is absolutely exquisite.'

Almost gleeful, Kate's smile was at last unrestrained.

'Exquisite?'

'Divine, you might say.'

With each new costume, Victoria continued to touch Kate. Sometimes simply lifting her arm, or encouraging her to turn around or to stop turning. Victoria often adjusted the garments making sure they fitted just perfectly, untwisting a bra strap, relocating a string waistband higher on Kate's hip, or adjusting a thong, lower in the front, higher in the back.

When Kate started touching Victoria's hands, her shoulder or waist, Victoria knew that Kate was ready for something a bit more "dangerous". At last she could ask her to try on something far more revealing. On her way through the store Victoria had picked up a bra and pants set that, except for the straps and binding, were virtually completely see through.

'Would you try the angel face pants and bra on next? I'm dying to see how they look.'

A little hesitant Kate repeated,

'The angel face pants and bra,' before heading for the change room.

Victoria heard a little gasp, then a low pitch groan. Obviously the change room mirror revealed more than Kate had anticipated having to show. A few extended moments passed before Kate emerged from behind the curtain. She looked more than a little sheepish. Her nipples and areola were clearly visible, they were tight and erect, tenting the transparent fabric. Kate was acutely aware that while her short cropped curly blond pubic hair was slightly flattened by the fabric, it was clearly on display as were her perfectly tidy pussy lips. Victoria noticed that Kate had a very closed vulva, just a simple line divided her sex, no protruding or lacy labia, inner lips, clitoris, or hood, just a little dimple and a perfect groove.

'I'm sure your boyfriend would love these.'

'If I had a boyfriend,' she said opening the door into her private life just a little.

'Oh well, in that case, of the millions of people in this world none but me know what they're missing,' Victoria said, half building up their fledgling relationship, half fishing for a little more information. Kate made no comment. Victoria motioned for her to turn around again, which in itself was almost pointless as the back consisted of only a few shoestring straps.

'I was wondering... Would you just bend over a little for me?'

'I beg your pardon?' questioned Kate, a little startled.

'It's just that I need to know what they look like from behind. I mean... If I was trying them on, I would just bend right over and look in the mirror.

'Oh I see,' was all Kate said before tentatively bending over at the waist.

Victoria, stood behind her, placed her hand on Kate's back and bent down to look between her legs.

'Just beautiful. Maybe it's because there's so little fabric in these pants that the binding seems to frame you so perfectly.'

Despite her embarrassment Kate felt quite turned on, which only added to her embarrassment.

As Victoria handed her another bra and pants set she said,

'When you go in to get changed, before you take these off, you really must bend over in front of the mirror. I'm sure you'll see what I mean.'

Kate smiled trying to hide her true feelings, hoping that Victoria could not sense her arousal.

'I think I will,' admitted Kate.

Then from behind the curtain Victoria heard another gasp and a muffled, "Oh my God".

Delighted with herself and filled with devilish mischief Victoria commanded,

'Before you stand up, just pull them to one side, so you can see the difference with them on and off.'

'To be honest... I can't see how there could be much difference, but if you want to be on show... well, I suppose they achieve that.' Kate's tone was almost dismissive.

Victoria never pursued the point. Instead she sat quietly and waited for the lithe shop assistant to reappear from behind the curtain. When Kate emerged she was wearing a full length black lace body stocking embroidered with a floral pattern. Interestingly, she didn't look nearly so pleased with herself.

'I hate to say this dear, but despite having a lovely figure, that outfit doesn't flatter you at all,' Victoria sounded almost matronly. Kate nodded in agreement.

'I thought it looked awful when I put it on. Next to the last outfit, it looks positively dowdy.'

'How about you try on something a little more... revealing?' Victoria's tone a little more wicked than before.

'Certainly,' was all Kate said.

The next outfit was a pleasure to behold, a black lace teddy, see through, but only just. As Kate appeared from behind the curtain she ran her hands over the tight fitting fabric. Her smile was back, her walk was more provocative and her poses more daring. Victoria was delighted to see Kate's eyes sparkle. As Kate walked up and down Victoria watched, eager to play with her new friend. Kate came close to Victoria, stopped and posed for her.

'So, what do you think?' Kate's eagerness on display.

Victoria reached out and placed her hand on Kate's hip, touching more skin than lace. She slid her hand back and forth gently caressing her silky skin.

'Just turn around for me, and clasp your hands over your head.'

Victoria never took her hand off Kate, instead as Kate turned on the spot Victoria's hand trailed across Kate's tight little tummy, barely above her pubic area. Kate stood facing away, her arms raised, hands on her head. Victoria put a hand on either side of Kate's waist and ran them up to the sides of her breasts and then down, passed the fabric and over her soft thighs. Again she raised her hands, tenderly caressing the sides of Kate's breasts and arm pits. Kate closed her mouth and eyes hard trying not to make a sound. It felt so good, so ticklish. As Victoria allowed her hands to descend, the shop assistant's whole body quivered just a little. Victoria smiled to herself, stepped to Kate's side and continued. Kate kept her eyes and lips closed tightly. Victoria gladly let her hands roam, gently cupping Kate's breasts, sliding down over her lovely round bottom and even pressing against her mound. To Victoria's surprise, Kate stood fast.

Victoria stood back, wondering just how wet Kate had become. Victoria considered whether she could get Kate into bed right now, but was not sure. Stretching the bounds is one thing, getting into bed with a perfect stranger is another, Victoria didn't want to spoil her good work, but she did want Kate to extend her horizon a little further. Eventually, Kate opened her eyes, Victoria was gazing at her admiringly.

'You look... just perfect,' was all Victoria could say.

Kate let her hands fall to her sides and looked down delighted with how lovely her breasts looked. Again she ran her hands over the tight fabric, but this time allowed her hands to glide over her smooth bare bottom, down her bikini line and even brushed herself between the legs before assuming a more modest position.

Rather than trying on more 'modest' outfits Victoria handed Kate a pair of crotch less panties. Kate retreated behind the curtain to get changed for what seemed like the hundredth time. Giving Kate just enough time to change her panties, Victoria added,

'Oh yes and could you just wear the pants.'

'Just the pants? Oh, you mean topless?'

'Just the pants,' Victoria repeated.

Kate wasn't sure, but she found it almost impossible to refuse Victoria's demands. She felt helpless, and her state of arousal was on the rise. Before leaving the change room Kate turned around and bent over, looking over her hip at her lace covered pussy. Despite being crotch less they were less revealing than the angel face panties. Kate reached around and spread her cheeks a little more. Happy not to see anything too shocking she stood up, took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the curtain.

Wearing nothing but a pair of black lace crotch less panties and high heels, her lovely slender body and perky breasts seemed more elegant than before. Victoria was impressed with her air of confidence. She never tried to hide her bare breasts or erect nipples nor, despite the fact that her heart was beating one hundred miles an hour, avoided eye contact.

'Hands on hips,' demanded Victoria. 'Turn around... lovely. Now could you just put your foot up on that chair for me?'

'On the chair?'

'Or better still, just sit down on the chair and spread your legs for me.'

'Open my legs?'

'Yes, well there's not much point you trying on crotch less panties if I don't see your crotch is there?' Victoria's tone was laced with annoyance from being questioned.

The young shop assistant never said another word, just complied, helpless to deny Victoria anything.

'Nice... Only... Your pussy is quite different to mine.' After a moments pause, Victoria simply said, 'Here take them off and let me show you.' Victoria was about to change up a gear.

Kate was not at all confused, but she was in unfamiliar territory, full of mixed emotions, of fantasies and fear. Kate was quickly approaching an awakening that she never before allowed herself to consider. Resigned to do what ever Victoria told her Kate simply stood up slipped the crotch less knickers off and stood there stark naked in front of Victoria. As Victoria removed her turtleneck, she not only allowed Kate to see her lovely firm breasts, but flexed the muscled in her shoulders, sides and abdomen. Kate instantly noticed the difference between her body and Victoria's. Even though they were the same size and build, Victoria was far more athletic. Victoria unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks and dropped them to the floor; she was not wearing anything underneath. Kate couldn't help but notice Victoria's complete lack of pubic hair and the bright blue jewel nestled in between her lips. As she stepped out of her slacks, Victoria took the crotch less knickers from Kate's outstretched hand. Still in her heels, she stepped into the lacey underwear and pulled them up, rocking her hips back and forth ever so slightly. Then, after pulling them up firmly and running her hands down over the fabric she sat down on the chair and spread her legs wide. The knickers hugged the hollow on each side of her pussy, between her mound and her inner thighs. As she opened her legs the knickers parted at her centre unveiling her luxurious pink folds. Victoria looked down admiringly at her sex and then looked up at Kate and said,

12