The Other House Ch. 03

Story Info
Victoria visits Diana's house of bondage.
6.3k words
4.57
14.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balcombe is about half way between London and Brighton. Typical of many houses in West Sussex Diana's lodge was surrounded by hedgerows and undulating green paddocks. It was perfect for her purposes, as, when the weather permitted, she could take full advantage of the out of doors opportunities for training her girls. Victoria had only ever visited Diana's house twice before, once when Diana first moved in shortly after their meeting at the Hedon's Bend banquet, and once when returning from her cousin's wedding reception. Diana generally visited Victoria at her private suite in London. Aware that the delicious woman from the gallery was due to visit her before the end of the week Victoria planned a brief but purposeful stay. An hour on the train saw Victoria stepping onto the platform, negotiating her exit and climbing into the long black car that Diana sent for her.

A short drive saw the car trundle along the winding pebble drive, up the large seventeenth century house. Victoria breathed deeply, enjoying the fresh but earthy smell of the country air. It reminded her of her childhood in the country. Her heart raced with excitement, why she didn't really know. But together the journey, the air and seeing Diana was kind of like coming home for the first time. The popping and crunching made by the tires on the pebbles came to an abrupt end as the chauffeur brought the car to a halt. She quickly got out and opened the door for Victoria.

Atop four steps was a small landing upon which the front door opened. Diana descended the steps dressed in black, the split in her dress flashing a bit of leg. Victoria's face couldn't hide her pleasure.

'Victoria, sweet heart.'

'Diana.'

The two dominatrixes hugged in the drive before ascending the steps and crossing the threshold. To Victoria's delight, Diana's girls stood along the east wall of the foyer. They were naked except for their hand cuffs.

'Due to the special occasion, I have allowed he girls to wear their cuffs in front of them rather than behind.'

'Wearing them in front certainly has advantages when it comes to entertaining guests,' Victoria's wicked mind was already working overtime.

'I'm glad you approve,' Diana tried to stifle her smile, but couldn't. 'Oh, um, please forgive me, could I take your coat?'

'Thought you'd never ask,' Victoria's eyes seemed to sparkle as she started unbuttoning her coat.

Diana and the six woman watched as Victoria's nimble fingers undid a multitude of buttons. Her double breasted coat was made of soft leather, a deep tan in colour and very long. A Double row of buttons went from her neck to her knees. First Victoria undid the outer set, then, when she reached the bottom, she worked her way back up undoing the buttons on the inside of the reveal. When she reached half way, just above her hips, she skipped to the top button and then worked her way back down. When she opened the coat she was wearing a stunning red corset, suspenders and thigh high stockings. Victoria had forgotten to wear underpants and her breasts were bare. Her nipples hardened at the cold air's invitation. The girls in training held their breath as Victoria slipped the coat from her arms revealing her lean athletic body, perfectly waxed pussy bejeweled with a single sapphire. She was very beautiful. The chauffeur put her coat in the cloak cupboard, quickly undressed and then found her place in the line up. Diana couldn't help looking Victoria up and down. It was a spectacular way of making an entrance, unexpected, daring and straight to the point.

'Let me introduce you to the girls. This is Fiona, she has been with me three years next month.' Diana's tone was pleasant but carried more authority than previously.

'Hello Fiona. It is certainly nice to make your acquaintance.'

'Hello, and thank you Mistress.'

Fiona bowed her head and dropped to her knees, then Diana asked,

'Do you mind if the girls welcome you with a kiss?'

'Ah... No... not at all,' Victoria enjoyed the idea.

Fiona walked on her knees toward Victoria. Victoria watched Fiona approach, stop, crane her neck forward and plant a lovely warm kiss. Fiona's lips lingered slightly on Victoria's. Oh God that feels just lovely, her surprise increased the sensation. Fiona broke off her kiss just long enough to say,

'Welcome Mistress.'

Then she kissed her again, gently but firmly pressing her full pouting lips to Victoria's pussy.

'Thank you Fiona. You make me feel welcome.'

Fiona bowed her head and walked backward on her knees. When she fell back in line Diana took another couple of steps ushering Victoria to the next girl. Victoria was standing in front of a thirty something woman, with dark hair, nice breasts, enormous areola, and an incredibly sculpted vulva. Her flaps curled and dangled and the bud of her bejeweled clitoris protruded. I'd love to spend an afternoon playing in that,, she thought as Diana began her introduction.

'This is Cathy. She has been with us for six months, but she is a very fast learner.'

'Hello Cathy, you look just lovely.'

'Thank you Mistress, you look incredibly beautiful, and if I may say so...'

'Cathy,' came a rebuke from Diana.

Cathy looked surprisingly nervous as she got to her knees. She made her way forward where she too kissed Victoria's pussy lips. But her kiss was quite different. Cathy moved her lips continually, half sucking on Victoria's vulva. Victoria watched as Cathy mouthed and sucked at her mound.

'Welcome Mistress.'

Cathy had no sooner spoken than her mouth was again covering Victoria's pussy. Victoria waited while the eager woman lingered. Then she watched as she walked backward on her knees, her head bowed, her breasts swaying.

'I think you may remember Laura, she has been with me the longest.'

'Yes I do. You give great cunnilingus. Mmmm... Nice to see you again.'

'Thank you Mistress. I hoped you would remember me. I certainly remember you.'

Laura knelt down as the other girls had and moved forward on her knees, her head bowed. Unlike the other two Laura came much closer, sat back on her calves and pressed her lips upward toward Victoria's ever swelling vagina.

Victoria instinctively widened her stance as Laura pressed her lips against her moistness. Laura lingered like the others before breaking off her kiss, but unlike the others she looked up at Victoria, and said,

'Welcome Mistress.'

Then, while maintaining her gaze Laura drew a deep breath and pressed her open mouth against Victoria's hungry lips. Victoria looked down into Laura's eyes delighted to feel her thick wet tongue slide deep into her vagina. Oh yeah, that's what I remember. The longest tongue of any woman I've ever met. Laura wasn't supposed to lick Victoria or penetrate her with her tongue, but Victoria was not about to protest.

Diana introduced Tanya and Rachel, who both kissed Victoria and welcomed her in their own way. The last girl standing was Rebecca, young and beautiful.

'This is Rebecca. Rebecca, sometimes "Becca" for short. She has been with me for a year. As you know she danced at the gallery opening. I'm quite happy with her progress. She's been learning from Fiona and Laura and even from Tanya who has especially strong vaginal muscles.'

'Nice to meet you again,' Victoria's voice betrayed her as a dominatrix for the first time since arriving.

'Thank you Mistress. I have been looking forward to your visit,' Rebecca's sweetness was genuine.

Rebecca fell to her knees, bowed deeply and walked toward her own Mistresses lover. Rebecca came close like Laura, sat back on her calves and then lifted her face. Diana watched intently, hoping that Rebecca could make a good impression. Rebecca looked up, then closed her eyes, breathed in Victoria's lovely feminine scent, a mix of peach and aroused sex, and then brought her lips ever closer. She barely touched Victoria, before moving her lips upward, brushing across her lovely mound, then allowed her lips to glide back down the lovely smooth divide before kissing her firmly. As Rebecca kissed Victoria's sex she rocked her head from side to side. Rebecca's movement tended to separate Victoria's lips allowing her to taste her sweet juices. Careful not to linger to long, Rebecca stopped, said,

'Welcome Mistress.'

Victoria's heart beat a little faster as Rebecca returned her lips and then her tongue to Victoria's most intimate place. Rebecca's second kiss was much lower on Victoria's pussy than her first. Rebecca pressed her lips against Victoria's labia at an oblique angle then changed direction, spreading Victoria's pussy wide open. No sooner had she pressed her face into Victoria's swollen sex than she slipped her tongue into the guest's vagina and then moved her mouth upward until she covered her clitoris. Rebecca's nimble tongue flicked the sapphire encrusted piecing back and forth all the while licked Victoria's clit. Rebecca released her kiss only to kiss Victoria's pouting clitoris once or twice more, before sucking at it hard. It was a beautiful kiss.

No sooner had Rebecca returned to her cell mates that Diana gave a few short orders regarding preparation for diner. She then left the women kneeling naked in the foyer and escorted Victoria to the lounge room. As soon as the door closed behind them, Diana turned to face Victoria said,

'It's so nice of you to visit.'

And before Victoria could reply, Diana fell to her knees and started kissing and licking Victoria's sweet, sweet pussy. Victoria was immediately overwhelmed. Diana had both hands up between Victoria's legs, her hands cupping Victoria's firm bottom, pressing her face hard against her lover's body. Diana thrust her tongue in and out of Victoria's hole as Victoria rolled her hips.

'Oh Diana, please make me cum. Oh God, yes.'

Victoria ran her fingers through Diana's hair, holding her head, as she bucked her pelvis against Diana's face. Diana lapped at Victoria's overflowing vagina, her juices were so hot and tasted so good. Diana lifted her mouth just long enough to slide a pair of fingers into Victoria's dark interior. She curled them back and pulled down toward Victoria's anus. Victoria moaned loudly as the sensation of having her pussy stretched downward was so intense.

Diana rubbed her nose through Victoria's sloppy wet trough and then planted her lips over her clitoris and began sucking rhythmically. In moments Victoria's hip movement began to slow, her moans became louder and her breathing shortened. Diana's fingers massaged Victoria's vagina deep inside her as her mouth sucked at her clitoris. Victoria was holding her breath and grinding her pelvis into Diana's wanton mouth. Diana knew Victoria was about to come. Then Victoria took a short sharp, almost painful breath and said,

'Oh yes...sss' Victoria's audible breaths turned into sharp cries and then high pitched scream that terminated in another "yes".

Diana entire face was smeared with Victoria's pussy juice, and that suited Victoria just fine. No sooner had she come than she dropped her knees and kissed Diana.

'Mmmm... You taste great,' she said in a breathless half whisper.

The Diana's delight Victoria kissed and licked her face.

'Oh God, you don't know how much I love you,' Victoria's words were like magic.

Diana kissed her back and breathlessly moaned,

'Oh Victoria,, I love you so much. Please make love to me.'

Victoria pushed Diana onto her back and lay on top of her, kissing her, groping her lovely breasts through the thick fabric. Diana was frantically pulling her dress upward, in the hope that Victoria would rub her sweet wet pussy against her own eager sex. No sooner had she got her dress up over her hips, Diana spread her legs and lifted her knees. Victoria's naked body came to rest between Diana's thighs. Diana rolled her pelvis forward as Victoria began grinding her swollen pussy against Diana's protruding clitoris. Their bodies writhed together in absolute bliss.

'I love you,' Diana moaned.

'Oh God, I'm Going to come again,' Victoria breathed.

Diana loved the feel of two wet pussies pounding together. It was the best kind of sex two women could have. Diana orgasm fast approached as she kissed Victoria's sweet mouth. Their passion was explosive. Their heat was rising, their rhythm, fast, furious, punishing.

'Oh... oh... oh... oh, Go...d,' Victoria's voice was deep, so different from only moments ago.

A tremendous pleasure ripped through her body and into Diana as she reached her first climax. Diana held her breath and squeezed her vagina hard as though gripping some imaginary cock. After a few long moments Diana gasped for breath as Victoria pressed her pussy against her for the last time. Together they lay entangled, exhausted on the rug in the middle of the lounge room floor. They lay there for an hour, gently caressing one another, kissing, holding one another. Without a word they knew that they loved one another. Sex is always special between lovers, who are in love, it is always the very best.

♂♀

The steam was exhausting. Diana sat in the sauna with Victoria laying across the bench, her head in Diana's lap.

'Keep doing that. I like you playing with my hair, it's very relaxing.'

'It might even be sexy, if your hair wasn't wet with perspiration,' Diana joked.

'Since when were you scared of a little sweat?

'What do you mean?' Diana asked knowing full well what Victoria was talking about.

'Last summer, do you remember? I was so hot that the sweat ran down between my breasts, pooled in my belly button, and you licked it all up.'

Diana began to laugh, 'you loved it.'

'It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, well other than Rhona sucking Frank's cock after he blew in her arse. That was really gross.'

'That is gross.' Diana's expression said more than her words.

Right then Victoria rolled off the bench, crouched in front of Diana, placed a hand on each of her knees and spread them wide. Diana thought Victoria was going to lick her inviting sex, but within moments Victoria was licked Diana's navel. Victoria wiggled her tongue around and around and Diana started to giggle.

'Stop, oh god please, it tickles too much,' she squealed between giggles. 'Stop, or I'll wet myself.'

'Go on. I dare you,' came Victoria's muffled reply.

Victoria held on so tight with her left hand, tickled Diana's ribs with her right and licked Diana's belly button with such a furious motion that Diana writhed with such pleasure that it hurt.

'Oh please, I'll pee all over you,' Diana screamed.

Victoria held fast, swirling her tongue, tickling the hysterical Diana.

'Oh God, I cant hold it,' Diana grimaced and then moaned as she released a stream of hot piss all over Victoria. The steaming yellow liquid gushed out of Diana's urethra, between her full lips, spraying all over Victoria's breasts and tummy. Diana's piss ran down Victoria's body over her own glorious sex. Oh god it's trickling over my pussy, Victoria's list of erotic turn-ons just gained another entry. It just felt so good that she had to join in.

'Don't stop,' Victoria commanded. As she stood up, thrust her hips forward and with two fingers pulled her flaps out of the way, her perfect stream gushed forward hitting Diana's pussy just as she finished pissing.

'Oh Victoria,' Diana moaned as her pleasure soared.

Diana contracted her muscles squeezing the last drops of urine from her bladder as Victoria's stream began to falter, curl around and run down her own leg.

'You're so wicked,' Diana drawled.

'I know, I just love it,' Victoria's devilish grin was so becoming.

At least cleaning up was easy. Diana turned on the hose and washed the sauna clean. The water, sweat and urine exited through a drain in the floor. Like naught school girls Diana and Victoria headed to the shower. The water was nice, the soapy caresses were sensuous. After drying off Diana escorted Victoria to her dressing room.

'Let me help you find something to wear at dinner.'

'Dressing for diner these days?'

'Only on special occasions,' Diana matter of fact tone, hardly disguised her intent.

After half an hour or so, Diana found something that she thought perfect for diner and after diner games.

'Here try this on, I'm sure it will suit you.'

Diana held up a long silk dress with a half cup bodice, and skirt that was split to the hip ever four inches or so.

'I like the half cup, I mean how often do you find yourself wearing a dress the both gives extra cleavage and shows everything off?'

Diana simply reached across and tweaked Victoria's fully exposed and very erect nipple.

'Oww, that hurt,' Victoria complained.

'I'll give you a short jacket to wear with it.'

'You wear a jacket with it?'

'Not always, but when you're out, it gives those perving down your blouse a better return for their effort.'

And the skirt is fun, because it gives the impression that it's a full skirt until you move and then it barely covers anything.

'Are we going somewhere after diner?'

'No, I just thought that being dressed was kind of sexier, and beside, this dress is perfect for having fun with the girls.'

'It sounds good to me,' Victoria's heart was beating a little faster just thinking of the debauchery awaiting her.

Diana had already chosen a dress for herself, modest, but for the split to the waist and the easily unbuttoned bodice. Victoria agreed at once, parted Diana's skirt to see her lovely waxed pussy and smiled.

'It's perfect.'

♂♀

Diner was served in the formal dining room. Each of the girls was naked but for the black satin ribbon in her hair, black heels and three silver chains. One delicate silver chain was draped around each slender neck, a second chain hugged their narrow waists and the third hung between their hand cuffs. The chain between their cuffs was not only for dress, it was strong enough to restrain any girl as were their sterling silver cuffs. They each looked as girls in service should look. Meek, vulnerable, yet willing. When Laura opened the dining room doors the other five girls bowed their heads. Diana escorted Victoria to her place. Laura seated her and then seated Diana. The large oval oak table had two candelabra's either side of its centre affording Diana and Victoria eye contact. Between the two women stood a forest of crystal stems, each crowned with a delicate crystal flute, balloon or glass. Fiona offered Victoria a choice of Wine, poured her a glass, then served Diana. Diana lifter her glass and in a most regal tone said,

'To the senses.'

'To the senses,' Victoria repeated, enjoying the sentiment.

Laura excused herself, turned and walked to the door. Victoria couldn't help notice the rich red stripes that decorated the lovely round globes of her bottom. She opened the door then signaled to Tanya and Rachel to accompany her. The two women bowed to their Mistress and guest and headed for the door. Tanya also had a series of stripes across her bottom, some deep purple others fading to yellowish brown.

'I see you punish your girls,' Victoria's delight on every word.

'Oh no, their stripes were rewards for dancing so well at the gallery. I asked the girls what they wanted. They could have chosen anything, Laura and Rachel chose three lashes of the crop, on the Saturday, two on the Sunday and a single hard lash Monday. That way they could enjoy their reward over consecutive days.'

'What did Rebecca request?

'Rebecca asked to be spanked with my bare hand, then bathed in cold water.'

'Cold water?'

'Unlike with abrasions, the cold water stings as it takes the heat out of the affected area, and limits the bruising.'

'You danced beautifully. What of your reward?'

'The motto of the dominatrix is not "giving is more blessed than receiving", for nothing. I gave them their rewards and I received their thanks.' Diana could hardly keep a straight face.

12