The Other Kelly Taylor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her to me crushing her between my body and the car until she stopped fighting and went limp in my arms. We were both breathin' heavily as I said, "I meant Nubian Beauty, not Nigger Bitch. God is that what you thought all this time?"

"Of course I did. I mean, you were always..." she got very quiet, but she was looking at my chest instead of my face. I think she smiled, but I couldn't tell for sure. "Nubian Beauty? How did you come up with that?"

I released her then and took a step away from her trying to see her face. "Your mom, this guy Dawson used to call her a Nubian Queen. I thought it was nice. I didn't even realize that...Oh God Kelly, I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot."

"I've always thought so too..." she said, her head was still bent so I couldn't tell if she was smiling, but it pissed me off. She thought I was an idiot.

I'd show her, if I could still get her in my car. "So how about that ride?" I asked.

She looked at me as if she were going to say no and then she said almost too soft for me to hear her, "Okay."

~~~~~

Kelly

"You listen to Roberta Flack?"

"Yeah, actually I bought this for you, but then I never got a chance to give it to you," Aaron said, with a scowl on his face.

Aaron was turning out of the parking lot. I wondered what I was doing. I tried to rationalize that whole 'bad boy' syndrome, or maybe I wanted to finish the fantasies I had about him.

Maybe that was the reason for my overwhelming physical attraction to Aaron Surry. I was in shock by his Nubian Beauty comment, flattered, and sexually frustrated. Why did he think I knew he meant that and not the other?

Curiosity could be to blame for my reasoning to get in a car with such a complete asshole. Was he still a racist? Of course he was, nothing could have changed so much in a year in his life to give him a different perspective on his racial views. He thought of me as something beneath him, I wasn't even a person in his eyes. God help me, I was turned on by the idea of fucking him.

So if NB stood for Nubian Beauty how could I fault him for not realizing the initials were the same? Maybe everything I knew about him was wrong. My mind raced trying to find a reason for accepting the ride.

Was it just lust because I was so aroused around him when I thought he was being cruel to me? No, it was not me wanting him. Maybe it was a self-imposed punishment for not checking on my mother before my shower the night she died, I just knew it would have made a difference.

Since my mother's death, it was as if I didn't care about my well being anymore, physical or emotional. For me the ride to Mr. Taylor's place was a test. I was on edge and afraid and loving every moment of it.

I sat in silence as my mind raced. In the midst of my fear and concentration there was a calm to the storm that raged in my head all the time these days. Something closer to what it had felt like to lose my virginity to Mr. Taylor, and I had to process it. Only I couldn't because my heart was beating out of my chest. What was I doing?

"So, eh...um..." Aaron said. Was he anxious, nervous too?

We stopped at a light. I could have jumped out of the car, but I didn't as the light turned green and the car started moving again. What was I doing? "What other music do you listen to?"

"Oh," he visibly cheered up. "Mostly hard rock like Metallica or Alice in Chains, stuff like that."

"Rooster's a pretty good CD. I like a couple of the songs off of it."

"Wow, you listen to Alice? No, shit?"

I nodded yes, but his eyes were on the road so I said, "Yeah."

"But the CD is called Dirt. Rooster's just a song on it. It's pretty good, you know," he said.

I knew, but playing dumb was a way to make him feel comfortable according to my psychology class. Aaron relaxed noticeably.

I said, "Oh," and listened quietly as he went on about a few other bands and movies.

In no time we arrived at the apartment complex. "Well thanks for the ride."

I grabbed the handle with one hand but Aaron grabbed my left arm before I could open the door. It scared me how much his touch affected me. I realized I wanted him to do things to me, painful things. I wanted him to hurt me, more than his fingers gripping into my arm. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as the reality of what I wanted from him hit me.

"Hang on, Kel. Jeez," he said.

"I have to go. Mr. Taylor is waiting for me."

"What is it with you and this guy? I mean, listen to yourself you sound like a lovesick schoolgirl with a crush. Mr. Taylor? Shit you don't even know his first name, do you?" He sounded angry as he tightened his grip on my arm to the point of pain. I was completely aroused by his touch.

"Let go of me Aaron you're hurting me," I said softly.

I was instantly aware of my body's reaction to the pain. I was afraid and excited by the thought of him inflicting pain on me. What the hell was wrong with me? I knew it was wrong, my heart beating out my chest told me so. What was I doing? I needed help as my body reacted to him. I no longer wanted to leave the car.

"Sorry, it's just I don't get it. What the hell do you see in him?" Aaron said releasing me.

"He loves me," I said, in a small voice. I was already missing his touch.

"No, Kelly he doesn't. He's a sick perverted dickhead that is getting his rocks off with you, but he doesn't love you." His knuckles were turning white from the way his fists were gripping the steering wheel.

"You have no idea what you're talking about." Even as I said the words, I questioned my relationship with Mr. Taylor.

I was using him. Maybe I needed to end things with Mr. Taylor, but it was so nice having a father-figure in my life, albeit one I'd had sex with too many times to count. Even though I knew that was not our current relationship.

As if Aaron could read my mind he asked, "Does he take you out and show you off? Or does he hide you away like some dirty little secret? This town's so fucking small I would have heard if you two were dating. Why doesn't anyone know about the two of you?"

"He's...And I...But..." I took a deep breath and tried to collect my thoughts as my mind raced around like a hamster on a wheel. "I never said we were dating, he's my friend. He does love me, he tells me all the time."

"Kelly how can you be so smart and be so stupid at the same time. That's not how someone who loves you should treat you," he yelled. "I'd never do that to you."

Then he grabbed me and pulled me to him. "Does his kiss make you feel like this?" His mouth was on mine in that aggressive manner Aaron had. Devouring my mouth as if I were a steak dinner, it was insanely brutal and I returned his kiss.

His hands were everywhere, one on my thigh sliding under my skirt the other crushing my body to his until I could feel his heart pounding against my breasts. I felt so small in his arms.

I broke away from Aaron pushing against his chest trying to catch my breath. Even as I pushed him away, I wanted to pull him to me. I wanted to fuck him, it was completely crazy to feel this way about him, yet, I did.

His fingers reached the top of my thigh highs and the rough pads of his fingertips played with the lace and my bare skin. He looked at me as if he could consume me whole. My eyes closed as a soft moan escaped my parted lips.

His hand continued its search until his fingers met the edge of my wet panties. He grinned inches from my face and said, "Shit Kel, I didn't know women really wore shit like this."

I returned a shy smile, "Like what?"

He snapped the strap of my garter belt. "This, I thought only porn stars and hookers wear this shit. Are you just a fucking slut?" His voice had gone deep with lust, his blue eyes darkened as his pupils dilated.

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer, because my answer would have been 'yes'. His knuckles scrapped against my heated sex as he gripped my panties and ripped them from my body. I gasped. Then he pushed one of his meaty fingers into me and I melted against my seat.

His finger thrust in and out of me and I whispered, "Please, I need more."

I didn't know what I was asking for as he plunged deeper and faster into me with just his middle finger then his ring finger joined the first. I moved my hips against his hand begging with my body as well as my mouth. Another finger joined the other two and his palm rubbed my clit. He was spreading me wide and I shuddered as I came all over his fingers.

He didn't stop he increased his pressure even as my body tried to give in to my orgasm. "Oh God Aaron, don't stop..."

What he was doing became this intense force moving though my body as I kept going. I kept riding his hand and screaming my pleasure.

When I thought I couldn't take anymore, when I thought I'd say stop, I still screamed and then I came again, and again until my orgasms were like a cadence matching my heart's fast pace and making my body lose control. I gripped the headrest with my hands and became completely passive.

I realized on some level I was submitting to Aaron. My mind erupted into a hazy fog that was nothing more than the exquisite bliss throbbing between my legs.

I didn't care about our history. I only cared about Aaron as he continued to finger fuck me as hard and fast as he could. He managed to slip his pinky finger into my anus by turning his hand sideways and using his thumb to stimulate my clit. I didn't want it to stop and I was willing to do whatever he asked of me.

"God, you're so wet. I can't wait to slide my cock deep inside your pussy," he grinned, a mere inch away from my face. My eyes fluttered open and close as if I couldn't control them. His lips crushed mine and he undid his fly.

Mr. Taylor was waiting for me and I was the worse person in the world. How could I give into Aaron so quickly and forget about the man I loved?

I circled Aaron's wrist with my fingers and tried to pull him away from my aching, almost chafed vagina and dark hole.

He forced his hand into me harder and I cried out, "Aaron stop, I have to go!" I spoke in a raspy voice.

"Now? Fuck Kelly, are you going to leave me here with blue balls?" he asked. I opened my eyes and watched his engorged penis spill pre-cum.

"I'm sorry, Aaron, but Mr. Taylor..." I said, as my hand slipped over his cock of its own volition. I spread the little pearl drops over the head. I wanted to taste Aaron.

Aaron sat back in his seat as I slid my hand down to his balls. "They look red, but I'm not seeing the blue."

He laughed at my comment as my hand continued to stroke him up and down. "You should take a closer look, you know what I mean."

I smiled and did just that. I tasted the mushroom head shaped tip of his penis. He tasted wonderful, salty and musky with a hint of sweet mixed together. Aaron had his own flavor that wasn't comparable to Mr. Taylor.

Aaron groaned in delight as I sucked him into my mouth, my throat until I couldn't take anymore. I still hadn't reached his body he was so big.

I thought about Mr. Taylor again. I tried to stop, except I couldn't stop. I let my tongue run in circles around the head and then slid down him until I met my hand. I went faster and deeper as Aaron's hands in my hair yanked me, shoving me down further until I gagged. I couldn't breathe as he forced me down on him completely.

Tears streamed down my face as I panicked. I grabbed his balls and squeezed, but instead of releasing me he pushed me down further. I swallowed with him filling my mouth, then he let me up enough to breathe through my nose. He forced himself inside my mouth and I sucked and swallowed him until the need to gag was forgotten. Finally, he released me.

I sat up, taking as many deep breaths in a row as I could. Aaron fisted his oversize throbbing cock.

I searched the floor for my purse. It fell to the floor before our little make out session.

Aaron pushed his jeans and underwear down.

I felt my shredded panties on the floor, then I found my purse and held it against my chest as I smoothed down my skirt.

He opened his eyes and said, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Mr. Taylor..." I said.

"Why the hell did you get in the car in first place if you didn't want to fuck?" He slunk down in his seat, pulled his jeans up, and closed them. His hands gripped the steering wheel again, hard enough to turn his knuckles white.

I sat there frozen by what I'd done or maybe it was what I'd just let Aaron do to me, with me, to him. I was confused by my feelings and overwhelmed. I had to get away from him. I grabbed the door handle and ran.

I heard Aaron yelling after me, "Fuckin' tease!"

I ran up the stairs until I was safely at Mr. Taylor's door.

~~~~~

12