The Other Kelly Taylor Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly deals with her sexual frustration in the shower.
2.7k words
4.27
28.3k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I appreciate you taking the time to read my writing. Warning, this part of the series contains racial slurs, violence, and vulgar language and is light on actual sex. If you are easily offended by racial slurs, violence, and/or vulgar language or light sexual content please move on to another story because this story will disappoint you. All characters in this story are over the age of consent: 18+

Kelly

I snuck past my mother's closed bedroom door and headed for the bathroom. I prayed I wouldn't wake her up as I stepped on the squeaky floorboards of the hallway.

I was covered in Mr. Taylor's come, dressed in yellow underwear, a trench coat, and three inch heels. It would have been very difficult to deny what I'd been up to for the evening should my mother have woken up and seen me.

Relief at not being caught by mother filled my body as I closed the bathroom door behind me. I stripped out of my clothes and reached for the faucet and turned on the water. While I waited for the water to heat up I replayed my night in frantic details searching for where I went wrong. I stepped into the shower and let the water wash away Mr. Taylor's dried seed on my stomach and thighs.

I've had a school girl crush on Mr. Taylor every since the sixth grade. I thought about Mr. Taylor all the time even though my mother warned me that his being nice to me was just some kind of white guilt.

"White men don't marry black women, baby. They'll fuck them, but it's never love."

I suppose her opinions had to do with my sperm donor who didn't stick around very long after I was born. He never offered to marry my mother, even though I was already growing inside her uterus. I called him my sperm donor instead of my father because I've never met the man and he has never paid a dime of child support.

I've never really had daddy issues as so many single mother household children do, especially not after meeting Mr. Taylor. Mr. Taylor has always been the kindest, most caring, warmest man I've known. I found him sexy and manly like some kind of white superhero, Superman or even Batman. I pretended he was my father when I was younger and eventually I knew that he was the only man in the world I would ever want to marry.

I'm pretty much a bookworm, with no practice. The girls in my dorm shared with me what they would do to attract a boy and I put those things in to practice with Mr. Taylor.

I tried the shy subtle approach and he did get an erection for me, but I think he still saw me as a child. It felt like things were going well though and then he dropped me off and didn't return my kiss.

I tried direct and aggressive and he came in my hand, then he walked away from me without another word beyond his apology. So I left. Maybe my mother was right he only wanted sex and once he had his release he was done with me.

I let the hot water cascade over my naked body as I sighed for my carnal needs. I was slick with soap suds as I rubbed my clit with my middle finger. I was sexually frustrated from my evening of failure at being sexy.

I tossed my head back and leaned against the shower wall. I thought about Mr. Taylor and I tried to hold an image of him in my head. He was the only thing that ever put me over the edge. The only thing I admittedly let push me off that edge. Damn it, I visualized what Aaron had done to me, again. I hated Aaron. I'm not supposed to want a savage racist asshole like Aaron Surry.

In a high school where black students make up less than two percent of the affluent student body of course I was going to run into a few racists. Aaron Surry was the biggest jerk of them all. Once I landed on his radar I tried to avoid him without much success.

My name wasn't Kelly to Aaron; it was 'Nigger Bitch' or 'NB' for short. If he passed me in the hallway he went out of his way to say it. None of the teachers seemed to notice enough to do anything about it though, or they pretended they didn't hear him. Aaron Surry was the bane of my existence all four years of my high school career.

I didn't understand how Jordan Scarlotti could be Aaron's best friend. Even Jordan wouldn't say anything about the names Aaron called me and Jordan was black too. So much for that feeling of family among the black community I'd always heard about.

The reason I was determined to hate Aaron for the rest of my life happened almost nine months ago. Once my thoughts went back to the incident, I played it out in my head for all the details it was worth as I fingered myself to climax.

A light powdering of fresh snow covered the ground that late March day. I was wearing my cheerleading skirt, although the game had been cancelled because of the snow. Most of the students had headed home already so the school was fairly empty. I was in the library making use of the computers since my mother couldn't afford to buy us one.

The librarian, Mrs. Point, was nice and she even gave me a key to the school so that I could stay after school hours. I had the pawn shop walkman my mother bought me for my eighteenth birthday turned on, even though the current technology was CD players. I'd asked for a CD player, but she'd tried and I loved the gift more for her attempt than its actual value.

I didn't hear Aaron before he dumped me out of my chair and I was sprawled on the floor. It was my own stupidity for not locking the library doors once the school had cleared out. I was concentrating on typing up my paper and I forgot about locking up.

"What's happening NB?" Aaron sneered at me when I looked up from the floor. I brushed myself off and stood up facing him. I returned his sneer, lip flinch for lip flinch.

"You're not supposed to be here Aaron, go away," I said and turned my back on him to ignore him. I reached for the computer before he could damage all my hours of hard work for spite. He snatched my walkman from my waist instead as I hit the save button on the computer. I swung around and yelled, "Give it back!"

He held my precious walkman above my head the earpieces dangling between us. I held out my hand in silence.

"What do you want for it? You gonna jump for it like a jungle monkey?" he taunted.

"Fine, whatever, not like it's a CD player. You can have it," I gathered up my books in my arms and walked away from Aaron. It was better not to engage the Neanderthal in a verbal fight. I was angry that he'd taken my walkman as he followed me through the school to my locker.

I tried to ignore him as he called me a few other names, demanding that I tell him what I'd do to get the walkman back, even though I had said he could have it. I was angry that Aaron couldn't comprehend the simple phrase, 'keep it.'

"Fine if you want it NB," he dropped it to the ground and stomped on it with his work boots crushing it into a few hundred pieces.

My eyes burned with tears and I snapped. "I know why you're such an asshole, Aaron," my voice was low and filled with icy anger. "It's because you're so microscopic between the legs. I'll use words your inferior brain can understand. I thought you had a pubic hair until I saw you piss out of it!"

I felt smug as I finished my little rant and gave my back to Aaron as I pulled my coat and sweatpants from my locker. My head was smashed against the door of the locker next to mine and my arm was twisted painfully behind me. I screamed, "Get off me you ape!"

"I'll show you small you fucking cunt," he was twisting my arm in such a way that I couldn't move or my arm would break. He held my body in place with one hand as he undid his jeans with the other. I felt him rubbing thick meaty flesh against the back of my leg. It wasn't his hand or arm, the texture and shape was wrong for that. I realized as my sobbing hitched in my throat what exactly was making contact with the back of my thigh. I instantly creamed my spanks.

He pulled my arm that he was using to pin me to the locker door down against his penis, releasing my arm from the painful angle.

"Does this feel like a pubic hair to you?" he asked in a deep excited voice.

My mind raced as my body responded to what was happening with fire and lust like I'd never felt before in my entire life. The contact of my hand on his sex sent pulses through my fingers to my arm down my chest and stomach directly to my clitoris until my mind fogged and clouded.

I wrapped my hand around Aaron's penis and caressed it, exploring the texture and heat. I just did it on instinct. Some part of me was completely curious so it wasn't me; at least it didn't feel like it was me. He pushed my hand away even as he groaned and took a step back releasing me entirely.

I turned and faced Aaron. His blue eyes were hooded and dilated, his massive chest was rising and falling rapidly as if he were trying to catch his breath and his blue jeans were hanging open around his hips one hand holding them in place. He stepped up against me pressing the front of his body to mine.

Suddenly Aaron's lips were crushing mine. He was bruising my lips with his so that if I didn't open to him he would cause my lips to be cut on my teeth. I opened my mouth to him, partly to avoid the pain mostly because I wanted to feel his tongue against mine.

He was devouring me, eating at my lips, thrusting in my mouth with his tongue, and I responded just as fanatically. His penis was stabbing at my bare stomach because of my uniform mid-drift. Aaron stopped kissing me just as suddenly as he started. He was breathing hard.

"I guess all those fucking rumors were true," he said softly. His eyes were dreamy and unfocused; his lips were swollen from our kiss.

I was confused as to what was happening. It took a moment to register his words as my pulse raced and my own breath was stuttering out in gasps, "What rumors? What do you mean?"

"Darla Taylor said you fucked her dad when you were younger and you're a total slut. Since you don't date anyone I thought it was just a rumor, but now..." he grinned.

He leaned in to kiss me again but I pushed against his huge chest and I brought my knee up with as much force as I could muster. I slammed my knee into his exposed penis.

"SHIT! What the fuck Kelly?" he said, from the hallway floor.

"I never had sex with Mr. Taylor you RAPIST! Don't ever touch me again!" I cried.

I ran away from Aaron leaving my coat and books behind. I was confused and mortified at what he'd said and done to me, despite whatever contradictions my body seemed to have about it.

I hated the knowledge that Mr. Taylor's daughter thought such a vicious thing about me, and that she felt the need to spread such an outrageous lie. How could she do that to her father? Was she trying to get him fired?

The following Monday there was a brand new portable CD player in my locker without a note. Aaron Surry dropped out of school after that so I haven't seen him since. Not that I even wanted to see him.

I switched off the shower that had changed to lukewarm water while I bathe and got out to wrap myself in a fluffy white terry cloth robe. I was still confused about what happened with Mr. Taylor and I had the childish feeling of needing my mommy.

My mother and I had a really close relationship and I knew I could talk to her if only she were awake. I headed out of the bathroom to her room and knocked on her bedroom door but she didn't respond. I really needed to talk to her so I opened the door.

Her bedside table lamp was on but other than that the room was dark and seemed empty. I looked at her bed. One side of the bed was unmade and the covers were askew pulling towards the wall facing the door. There was an odor to the room that seemed foreign but it hit my nostrils and drove a cold shiver down my spine.

"Mom?"

I stepped inside her bedroom even though she should have been in her bed if she were home. I walked across the room to the other side of her bed and stopped.

My brain refused to interpret what my eyes were seeing. My mommy's left arm was crushed under her at an odd angle. Her head was twisted at the neck frozen in anguish. Her brown eyes were wide open underneath her shag cut black hair. Her thick thighs were together but the soft white cotton night gown was bunched up and revealed most of her legs. Her toes were curled up.

Her body, no my mommy, was lying on the floor still as death. "MOM!" I screamed falling to my knees beside her body.

~~~~~

Aaron

I stomped up the concrete steps while my mind was scrambling for something that didn't sound completely stupid.

"Hi Kelly, I'm sorry about your mom."

Yeah, sure that'll make her forget I treated her like shit for four years and tried to rape her.

"Kelly. Sorry I was such an asshole to you in high school but I heard about your mom. I'm really sorry. She was such a great lady."

Better, but I'm willing to bet I'm pretty much getting a door slammed in my face.

Flowers, fuck. I should have brung her flowers. People do that shit for funerals.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, I thought while pacing in front of her door.

My hand was raised ready to knock on the door as it opened and there stood NB with her shirt missing buttons so all I could see were her tits. I grinned at that before the door finished swinging open.

I could see a short bald dickhead standing next to her with the same issue. No fucking buttons on his damn shirt! Kelly was crying but the smell of recent fucking was on them both. My eyes went back and forth and I was so pissed off I didn't know what to do. I punched the short dick and stomped back down the steps.

NB yelled something at me but all I could do was watch the old dude. I wanted him gone and after he recovered from my fist to his jaw, he raced to his truck, jumped in, and sped away. He didn't even kiss her on the cheek or nothin'.

Fucker! What kind of man does that shit? Fucks and runs out on a girl like NB? Dickhead! But at least he was gone.

Kelly slammed the door on me. I didn't get a chance to apologize or tell her how bad I felt about her mom dying.

She'd called him Mr. Taylor, so I guessed that was him. That was the asshole NB was so in love with, huh, I thought he'd be taller and better looking.

I stood outside her house smoking a cigarette. She was such a liar. Still, it felt like everything was all bad. Her mom just died and everything. Fuck it! I flicked my cigarette butt at Kelly's door; it bounced off the green door and landed in a flower pot still smoking. I walked away.

~~~~~

To be continued...