The Other Side

Story Info
Wife does driver & servant.
1.5k words
3.21
81k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbadi
rabbadi
5 Followers

I am a business manager with a foreign bank in Mumbai, travel half the time, now overseas too. I have two kids, hail from Chennai and married to a south Indian belle born and brought up from Mumbai, smart female, hot figure, perfect pair of tits that fit her 38D, lovely large brown nipples, dark coffee brown cunt lips with that lovely bit of curl now clean shaven and a very conservative girl.

We live in one of the hottest residential areas in bandra, both my children go to school, the benefits of working for a bank, car, driver, house attendant, we have a large sea facing condo in Mumbai.

I was in Delhi and was supposed to go to the us embassy for my visa, they at the last moment told me to apply for the interview from Chennai and I got this call as I landed in Delhi, happily I took the next connecting flight to Mumbai that was left in the next 30 minutes.

My sons had gone on a two day exercusion and would be back in town only on Saturday afternoon, I was tempted to call up my wife and tell her the good news I am back, secondly I felt let me surprise her by just landing up at the house.

We have been married for the past 12 years, no great sex life, my wife being very conservative did not like giving blow jobs, or letting me down on her, just functional, but she got the attention wherever she went, this she was very conscious off either in a saree, or in a skirt, or in her shorts or in her jeans, she has the perfect cut and the right bounce, and shocked many when they found out she was married and had two big kids of her own.

My flight landed back in in Mumbai by 11-15 am , I tried calling my drive Kishan back on his mobile to pick me up at the airport, later I realized that the surprise would be out as he would immediately tell my wife.

I took a cab and reached home around 12-20 pm, the watch man was quite surprised to see me, he actually had a shock when he saw me, but I guess I went up straight to the lift, having no luggage other than my overnighter, I just breezed in.

I quietly slipped the key to the door, alarmingly the door was open, I pushed it quietly placing my stuff on the floor, my servant was no where to be seen, looking down to put my shoes down I glanced at the shoe rack, my drivers chappals were neatly laid out on the rack.... I was quite amused and the fact that I did not see him down at the gate gave me a weird feeling.

I slowly walked towards the atrium hall, I could as I approached the hall find to my horror, the ac going on full blast, the curtains all open from all the sides, my drivers clothes neatly folded on to the side table on the hall.

As I queered in I saw my driver sitting on the sofa nude, stroking his huge thick rod, he was grinning at something, as I turned to the direction of his grin I, found my man servant un-dressing before him, I was just shocked were these two guys gay? Where the hell was my wife? Had she gone out? How in the world this is happening in my house in broad daylight?

My house servant was masculine a nepali around 22 years, strong physic, and an equally big cock more pink and longer than that of my drivers, Landy his name was grinned down at my driver and sat next to him on the sofa set and were eagerly looking up......

My wife Radhika was coming down the stairs smiling away at them, she was in her T-shirt and nothing else... as she came down both my driver and landly gave each other a wicked smile and were busy moving the cushions on the sofa.

My wife came up to them and got down on her knees, which each of her hand she started to pull at their huge cocks, both were busy trying to pull her T shirt out, she paused stroking their cocks and in a swift moment removed her T shirt, the one I had so fondly bought for her from Taiwan.

Her tits came out bouncing, erect nipples, firm like lovely un-used tennis balls, my driver and Landy immediacy took each one of her boobs in their hand and began squeezing them as they would to make orange juice, my wife was moaning leaning back in her knee down position to allow them the fullness of her each boob.

Her moans became louder and louder, Kishan stopped at her boob, stood up and directed his cock into her mouth, my wife clearly pulled back his foreskin and liked his pink head and took his cock in in slow regular motions, kishan was holding on to her hair like a horse main to ensure she took his fullness inside, my wife not only was sucking him dry but was also teasing his nuts, Landy was watching from the sofa the serious act before him, slowly he also go up shafting his now erect cock and walked towards them, my wife automatically switched turns and her attention to the new cock a giant by any standard , pulled his foreskin and began sucking him like Kishans.

She slowly moved her position to enable the inquisitive Kishan fondling her ass, kishan got the message and applied some spit on to his sucked cock and parted her ass, with one quick motion he pushed his huge rod into her, my wife yelped as he did it, he was slow , had a firm grip on her ass and was thrusting down hard on her.

The sight was like that of a fairy tale, to see my wife in the middle of the hall being fucked by two men, one fucking her from the back , the other having his cock sucked while his hands busy with her lovely hanging boobs.

After a few thrusts, kishan moved out of her ass holding his rod in his hand, his rod was dripping of her cum. My wife quickly lay down on the carpet and motioned to them spreading her wide legs, her clean-shaven cunt was shining with specs of her cunt juices on her pussy lips.

Landy grinned at her positioned her legs straight and entered her, he was thrusting hard like a bore, seeing her boobs sway up and down with each of his thrust and the wild look on my wife's face, with each increasing thrust from him, kishan not wanting to loose the fun turned backwards and positioned his cock on the face of my wife so that she could suck him as landy took her from the front.

15 minutes this went on and on with landly yelping loudly as he shot his load into her cunt, it was a huge spray of thick white cum across her belly, with bulbs of her cum mixed in it, Kishan immediacy moved over not minding the mess below, and fucked her with more definite rhythm, in a few minutes he also shot his load on to her, he cunt oozing out of his excess cum and that of Landy, they both lay still exhausted with the kind of fucking.

Three figures on the expensive Kashmir carpet kishan on one side limp, my wife in-between, and landy on the other side, all this was stopped with the shrill of the telephone ringing, landly got up and gave the handset to my wife, it was my mother from Chennai, she was telling my mother that she was getting the house done up and that she was very tired, planning to take bath shortly ...saying that she hung up.

My wife murmured something to Kishan , who was laughing away, the three of them went up holding each others hands upstairs, into my bedroom, I really did not know what else to do, quietly I slipped out of my house came down to see the even more worried look at the watch man, I smiled at him, walked out called out for an Auto and went to my office.

I guess my wife was really not what she supposed she was, her participation in such intense sex, foreplay, libido was equally more shocking, she never liked to give me a blow job, nor did she like me either licking her cunt either, I finally realized I never paid attention to myself in the mirror and finally my cock was no match to what my driver and landy had mine was hardly 4 inches long when fully erect and going.... I guess everything in life is linked to performance and size does matter.

I also realized that this was a regular affair that happened at my house, and that the watchman knew perfectly well what was happening. But more than sadness I was sort of thrilled in a perverted way to see my wife , mother of two sons, being fucked by others, the sight still remains fresh in my mind, I should be talking this to her and tell her how happy I felt, and that it was okay for her to have sex as she wanted.

rabbadi
rabbadi
5 Followers