The Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
582 Followers

On her back, Mimi was pinned as usual by her wife's body-sized fuck pillows. Gigi was leaning on them like a table as she rose and fell more than halfway up and down Mimi's column-like dick. The others, their many devoted lovers, milled around seeking ways to help their goddesses complete the daily, hours-long ritu-event thingy. Many of their lovers were men, although some of them were like Mimi, women with huge, tasty dicks-one of them even had two! Mimi loved when she was on altar duty because she was such a slut for Mimi's juicy ass that she would shove both of those cocks into Mimi's butt and just flex them until Mimi came from the throbbing pressure. Eventually, once the two sex titans were sated, they retired to their lake-sized bath, where the cycle of fucking would begin once more and all would rejoice.

It was, like, the bestest ever being the life of the party...

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
582 Followers
12