The Other Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked down at them and had an evil thought. Fuck his wife and her 'kind of makes me sick' attitude, he knew exactly what to do. He ordered his wife to lie flat on the bed face up and then ordered Pam to stroke his cock until he came all over his wife's body. Both women watched amazed that his cock could shoot out come so many times that at the end Linda was covered from her face to pussy. He came at least 10 times and the volume was intense. Jack looked down with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Now," he laughed, "I want Pam to lick up all my cum and then spit it into Linda's mouth. It is about time you learned my cum is a treat and not something that makes you sick."

Jack reached for the camera again and recorded the event. Pam licked up his cum and when she tried to spit it into Linda's mouth she wouldn't open up.

"Slap her face!" shouted Jack to Pam, "if she doesn't open slap her hard!"

Pam was trapped with a mouth full of cum, she couldn't beg Linda to open up so she had no choice. She slapped Linda's cheek. When Linda still refused to open her mouth Pam slapped her again this time a little harder. Still Linda refused. Pam looked at Jack and could see he was very mad. Once more Pam slapped Linda and this time her whole head was thrown to the side. Reluctantly Linda opened her mouth and she felt Jack's cum as it slipped out of Pam's mouth into hers. Pam repeated the process over and over until finally all the cum was in Linda's mouth. Because Jack had come so much Linda couldn't hold it in her mouth and she swallowed most of it down her throat. As she swallowed she fought the urge to bring it all back up again.

"Now I want the two of you to share what's left of my cum. Start kissing and swapping my cum back and forth."

Both women had been humiliated again by Jack and he continued to take pictures and video as they kissed each other.

Satisfied with his results Jack climbed on the bed between the two women. "I'm going to have a little snooze and I want the two of you to alternate between sucking my cock and balls. Make sure you switch off often and if you stop I will take my belt to both of your asses!"

And just like that Jack was asleep. As he snored the two women were too afraid to take a chance and leave. Linda asked Pam how she could take so much of his cock in her mouth and Pam instructed Linda on what to do. Before long Linda had almost as much cock down her throat as Pam and she started to learn how to deep throat. It helped that Jack's cock had gone somewhat soft but it was still a formidable weapon. Linda found she liked to suck and lick on Jack's hairy balls, they felt good in her mouth as her tongue swirled round and round. She could see Jack's hairy ass opening and licked it several times. She was surprized when the taste didn't gag her, she had never done this before for Jack.

Jack slept for an hour while the two women worked him over. When he came to and peeked down he watched as his wife almost got all his cock into her mouth. Pam encouraged her and with one final push she did it. She sucked on his semi-limp cock and smiled at her success. As they traded places he was surprized at the change in his wife. She had gone from a stuck up bitch to an eager pupil.

Jack watched unobserved as Pam now worked his cock into her mouth. She sucked it right down to the base and bobbed up and down, she was a master cock sucker. He felt Linda's tongue as she licked his balls and jerked as her tongue found his ass and slipped in. This surprized and pleased him immensely, maybe there was hope for her after all.

"Well, did you two have fun?" asked Jack. "Looks like you taught my wife a few tricks."

They both looked up at Jack and Pam was the first to speak. "Please Jack I need to go home soon, it's almost 5 pm and my husband will be coming home."

"Okay but there are two things I need you to do first. One is to suck my cock again until I come in you pretty little mouth. And the second is I want you to come over on Saturday afternoon for a pool party and barbecue. You can bring your wimpy husband if you have to but make sure you wear a small bikini for me."

"I don't know Jack if my husband will come, I don't think he likes you too much. And, I don't own a bikini." she mumbled.

"I don't give a fuck what your husband likes, you be here at 1 pm or I will show your husband what a fucking slut you really are. Linda will take you shopping for a bikini because she needs to buy one too. Just make sure they are small or I will rip them off both of you. Got it! Now start sucking and Linda get down there again and start licking my asshole!"

Pam sucked like it was the last cock she would ever have. She knew she only had 20 minutes to get home and she didn't want her husband to see her as she sneaked home from the neighbour's house. Even though Jack had already come so many times today the action of both his wife and neighbour as they tag teamed him brought him to another huge orgasm. This time he didn't have to say anything and he watched as Pam and Linda exchanged his cum from one mouth to the other.

"You girls did well, I am glad to see you are both learning." Both Pam and Linda were pleased he didn't refer to them as cunts or bitches like previously and they beamed a little at his praise.

"Now you better hustle little one and get dressed or your husband is going to see you sneaking out of my house. Don't forget Saturday at 1 pm."

Jack and Linda watched as Pam got dressed, she couldn't find her panties so she just went commando.

"Before you go I think you need to give us both a kiss and thank us for such a great day." said Jack.

Pam gave Linda a deep kiss and then came over to Jack. She hesitated then in one quick move she hugged him and gave him a lover's kiss, complete with lots of tongue. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Thank you Jack, I never knew sex could be so good, I promise to be here on Saturday even if my husband will not come."

"Linda call me anytime tomorrow and we can go shopping for those itty bitty bikinis." laughed Pam.

As Pam left the room Jack turned to his wife. "Well, you have a lot to make up for after all these years of being a fucking frigid wife. Get over here and practice sucking my cock and do it properly!" Linda smiled as she nestled into Jack's crotch, she liked this new Jack and hoped he never went away.

Jack's life changed today and he looked forward to Saturday to see what the women looked like in tiny bikinis. He might even fuck Pam in front of her husband. One thing was certain though he was now a man who controlled his own destiny.

12