The Other Side of the Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they entered the bar, it was still mostly empty. The usual after work crowd not yet having arrived. Their expected guest didn't seem to be anywhere within sight either.

"Are we too early?" Jordan asked.

"No, we're right on time," Heather said as she glanced at her watch. "I'm sure she'll he here any minute."

"I hope she didn't have to cancel or anything like that," Jordan said, worrying that if it didn't happen tonight, it might not happen at all.

"I talked to her this afternoon, just to be sure," Heather said as she sat down on a barstool and ordered for both of them. "So stop worrying."

"If you say so."

"I do, and..." Heather started to say as she took a taste of her drink then stopped as she spotted a new figure coming through the entrance to the bar, "... and here she is now."

The account manager's head turned in the direction Heather indicated, nearly dropping his beer in the process. There were a few people entering the bar at the moment, but even in a small crowd there was no missing Eriko.

The Asian woman was an inch shorter than Heather, with jet-black hair tied up in a bun. She was wearing a red business suit and skirt much like the one Heather had on, except the brunette's was black. The white blouse Eriko wore under her jacket was tight enough to give a tantalizing outline of her medium size breasts.

Like so many Asian women, it was hard to tell her age by her facial features. If Heather hadn't told him that she was twenty-one, he would've been hard pressed to believe she was even eighteen.

"You are Heather?" she asked in a soft voice as she walked right up to them.

"Yes, and this is Jordan," Heather smiled.

"You both look just as you described on the phone," Eriko smiled back.

"And you are even more beautiful than your picture online, Eriko," Heather said.

"Would you like a drink?" Jordan asked, partly to be courteous and partly to remind the two of them that he was there.

"Yes, a white wine would be nice," Eriko replied.

Jordan was hard pressed to even take his eyes off the young woman for the short time it took to order her drink. Despite the fact that his lover was standing only a few feet away, all he could think about at this moment was having his cock in-between those deep red lips. An image only eclipsed by that of the even more inviting receptacle that he imagined between her legs.

"Jordan," Heather said softly as she realized he was staring.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said as he realized it too.

"That's alright," Eriko said as the bartender delivered her wine. "It doesn't bother me. In fact, I like it."

"Would you like to get a table and talk a while?" Heather asked, "Get to know each other better."

"I don't think we need to do that," she answered, conscious once more of Jordan's eyes riveted on her. "I think we covered everything on the phone. What I would like to do, if it's okay with you, is to dance with your boyfriend. We haven't talked yet and I do love to dance. It's such a wonderful way to get to know someone."

"Be my guest," Heather said as she motioned toward Jordan. "After all, that's what we're here for. To get to know each other a little better."

Before Jordan could add anything, Eriko had wrapped her arm around his and led him out onto the sparsely filled dance floor.

"You dance very well," she said as he held her in his arms.

"As do you," he added as they moved across the floor.

"It's easy when you are being held by such a handsome man," she replied. "So handsome and powerful."

As if to underscore the last of her words, the black-haired woman dropped her hand between Jordan's legs and brushed against his cock. A cock already so erect that he was afraid that even that simple touch would be enough to make him come.

"Powerful indeed," she whispered in his ear, kissing it while she let her hand move away from his manhood before anyone else might notice and pressed her cloth covered breasts against his chest.

Jordan sighed heavily. Not even Heather had ever groped him, however briefly, in public like that.

Eriko ran her fingers down across his cheek, taking hold of his collar and pulling his lips to hers. Forcefully she pressed her tongue into his mouth, finding his counterpart and caressing it gently. Out of the corner of his eye, Jordan could see Heather watching them intently.

"Heather is also very beautiful," Eriko said as she followed his gaze, "I look forward to exploring her body as well." The sudden image of Heather and the younger woman, naked and intertwined flooded his mind. If she were to touch his cock a second time right now, there was no doubt that he would soil his underwear.

Feeling the heat as their bodies pressed together, Eriko ended their dance and headed back to the barstool where they'd left Heather. She stepped up to within a few inches of her and gently ran her fingers up and down one of the taller girl's exposed arms.

"You said you would have a room?" Eriko asked.

"Yes, we do." Heather answered, I picked up the key this afternoon to save time.

Then shall we go where we'll have more privacy?" Eriko asked.

"Of course," Heather replied as the two women turned and walked away from the bar, heading for the nearby elevators.

It took Jordan a long second to follow. Watching the sway of their asses as they walked, he could already imagine what the both of them looked naked. One that he knew so well, the other he was about to. Quickly he caught up and followed them into the elevator.

The elevator doors had barely shut when Eriko took Heather in her arms and kissed her fiercely. Jordan watched enthralled as they traded tongues and their hands pressed against each other's bodies. It was hotter than he had imagined and he hoped the doors didn't open unexpectedly on a lower level or there wasn't some straight-laced puritan waiting on their floor.

Thankfully the hall was empty when the doors opened on the sixth floor and their room was right off the elevator. Heather had given him the key when they first reached the hotel and he moved quickly to unlock the door. A good thing too, he thought, because the way the two women were going at it, they seemed quite content to do it right there in the hall.

The door closed behind them as Heather paused just long enough to tell Jordan to make himself comfortable. Then she turned her full attention back to Eriko. Both of their jackets had already been tossed to a nearby chair and they were already working on the buttons of each other's blouse.

Even faster, Jordan stripped off his own jacket, tie and shirt. All the while never taking his eyes from the riveting exhibition before him. By the time he'd gotten to his t-shirt, both women were topless.

Since he'd seen Heather's breasts uncounted times, Jordan's attention were focused on Eriko's. Fuller and more rounded than his girlfriend's, they had small, dark brown nipples. Nipples which vanished a moment later as Heather's lips closed around them.

The young Asian moaned in delight as Heather's lips and nimble tongue played with her flesh, her hands massaging both mounds as well. Eriko grabbed the back of Heather's head and pressed it between the fold of her breasts, much to the older girl's enjoyment.

Jordan was now down to his shorts and they quickly joined the pile of clothes at his feet. His hand took hold of his very erect cock as he sat down on the second chair and began to ever so slowly pump it. Every fiber of his being cried out to join the two women, who were now down to their panties, but knowing Heather, he knew that when she wanted him to do so, she would let him know.

Eriko was now showing Heather's breasts the same attention that the brunette had just shown to hers, with equal results. The Asian woman also slid her hands down Heather's body and into her panties, exploring the delights hidden there was well.

"Oh baby, yes!' Heather cried out as she felt Eriko's finger slide into her.

Still moving her fingers in and out, Eriko used her other hand to pull Heather's panties down and off. Her mouth moved slowly down the older woman's body, kissing and licking its way until it joined her fingers in their manipulations of Heather's sex.

Eriko eased Heather back and then onto the closest of the room's two beds, spreading her out on her back. Removing her fingers from within her, Eriko pressed just as deeply with her tongue, massaging Heather's already excited clit.

"Oh God, yes!" Heather called out.

Finally, she motioned for Jordan to join them, but to his slight disappointment, she indicated that he should climb up on the bed with her. When he did so, she took hold of his cock and guided it to her mouth, taking it deep within.

The wonderful sensations Eriko was producing deep between Heather's legs traveled up the length of her body and were passed along to Jordan through the actions of her mouth and tongue. Even though Jordan would at the moment rather it were Eriko's lips wrapped around his cock, Heather's weren't a bad second prize.

The two-way oral fest continued for a while longer and Jordan was about to suggest they make it three way with his head between Eriko's legs when Heather unexpectedly made a different suggestion.

"Why don't you and Eriko play a while and I'll just watch," she said.

Jordan definitely liked her suggestion better and didn't object in the least as Heather let his cock fall out of her mouth and climbed off the bed. Eriko, for her part, took the switch in stride as she climbed on the bed and traded Heather's clit for Jordan's cock.

Heather moved to the chair Jordan had just vacated, playing with herself as she watched the Asian girl go down on her boyfriend. Heather had one hand between her legs, manipulating her clit as the other stroked her nipples. She felt much the same rush as Jordan did, watching her lover serviced by someone else.

Jordan, meanwhile, was getting what had to undeniably classify as the best blowjob of his life. If he had to rate Heather's cocksucking skills, which he always considered considerable, he'd put her as an eight on a one to ten scale. Eriko, however, was a perfect ten, if not more.

Her mouth and hands seemed to be everywhere at once, from the base of his balls to the crown of his cock. Sucking, licking, caressing his manhood like no one had ever done before. Up until this moment, he'd held the blowjob given to him by one of Connie's friends as the standard against all others were judged. There was now no question that the title had just been passed.

Faster and faster Eriko's head moved up and down, taking his entire seven inches whole each time. If there was such a thing as a natural sword swallower, she was it. With each repetition, it was becoming harder for Jordan to hold back the rising tide within. Finally, he lost the last of his self-control as the dams of restraint shattered and a white river exploded from his manhood.

"Holy..." was all Jordan managed to gasp as Eriko seemed to actually take him deeper inside her small mouth, the endless suction drawing every drop out of him.

Finally there was no more for him to give and he dropped his head back on the mattress and closed his eyes. He felt so drained that he was only barely aware as Eriko released her tight hold on his now shrinking cock and began to move up on the bed.

It was only when he felt her lips pressing against his that he realized she had even moved, opening his mouth to admit her pressing tongue. A sharp salty taste hit him as their tongues pressed against each other, a wet tanginess that took him a few seconds to realize was the taste of his own orgasm.

Instinctively he wanted to pull away, but Eriko had the weight of her entire body on him and the only way he could do so would be to push her totally off him. Reluctant to do that, especially since it would doubtlessly kill any chance he had of fucking her, he finally decided that it was something he could handle. After all, it was only a little taste and had been his to begin with.

Heather, meanwhile was enjoying the afterglow of her own self-induced orgasm, one brought to a shattering head as she watched Jordan explode in Eriko's mouth. It had been the first time the twenty-two year old had seen a blow job as a spectator and not a participant.

Still stroking herself, she watched with interest as Eriko continued to press her half nude body against Jordan's fully nude one, covering it with sweet kisses.

"Now you do for me?" Eriko asked as she kissed him one last time.

"Oh yeah," Jordan said excitedly as Eriko rolled off him and onto her back as he took the superior position.

He kissed her lips once more, this time not even noticing the last traces of his maleness. Quickly he moved downward to her breasts, taking the hard nipples into his mouth one by one. Playing with each with his tongue and lips for just long enough to raise the level of excitement for both of them another notch. Already he could feel the stirrings between his legs and knew that despite the emptiness of a short time before, his cock was already coming back to life.

Moving down closer to his target, Jordan saw Heather move to the side of the bed. At first, he thought she was rejoining the action, then was surprised as she stopped at the edge of the bed. It seemed that she was just getting a better position to watch from. He didn't understand why, but if she was content to just watch while he made love to another woman, well who was he to argue.

As Jordan gripped the sides of Eriko's panties and began to pull them down, the young woman began to giggle for some inexplicable reason. A strange reaction he thought, but not one to keep him from the prize he'd thought about since the first moment he'd seen her in the bar.

The simple cloth gave way, causing the twenty-four year old's eyes to open wide as they could and his mouth to drop. The expression on his face was that of almost total shock.

"Oh shit!" he gasped.

Between her legs was a cock only a little smaller than his own. Totally hairless, it hung semi-erect less than an inch from Jordan's mouth. The image was so out of place with that of the exotic woman beneath. He looked up at Eriko in search of an explanation, only to be met by a mischievous grin that held no answers.

"Surprise!" a familiar voice said from over his shoulder.

His head whirled in Heather's direction, to be met by an equally mischievous grin.

"What... what's going on here?" Jordan stammered.

"Just the other side of the coin, love," Heather laughed, "the one you couldn't see during the toss."

Jordan was taken aback for a moment. His eyes turned back to Eriko, then down between her legs, finally back to Heather once more. Then, he too began to laugh.

"Okay, you had your revenge," he said. "You got me. You got me good."

Got you?" Heather said as she stopped laughing. "I haven't begun to get you. We're not done yet, not by a long shot."

Jordan's thoughts flashed back to their original discussion about a threesome a few nights back. About what Heather had said and realized what she meant by not being finished.

"Oh come on, you can't be serious?" Jordan asked.

"Totally," she said, the tone of her voice given no doubt as to just how serious she was.

Jordan knew he had a decision to make. A decision brought on by his act of deceit. A choice that he never would've imagined a week ago.

He looked back at the semi-soft cock that hung between Eriko's legs and remembered the unbelievable pleasure she had just brought him. It was then he realized his decision had already been made.

He closed his eyes and took her in his mouth. As he slowly sucked her cock, he could feel it growing hard in his mouth. Soon it reached its full five-inch length.

Soft moans from Eriko filled Jordan's ears as he ran his tongue up and down the length of her cock. He felt her long manicured fingers run through his hair as she began to gyrate her body in order to heighten her experience.

Once he began to actually do it, Jordan was amazed how easy it all came to him. If he was totally honest, it was actually easier than the first time he went down on a girl.

He suddenly felt a hand on his own cock, as Heather pressed up against him and stroked him lightly. She had her face next to Jordan's, getting a close up view of his efforts.

"Let me show you how it's done," she said as she moved even closer and shifted Eriko's cock into her own mouth.

She sucked it for a minute, using her tongue and lips in a way Jordan wouldn't have thought of. It occurred to him that with all the blowjobs he'd gotten in his life, you'd think he'd have paid at least some attention as to how it was done. There was a lot more to it, he was now discovering, than simply bobbing your head up and down.

Under Heather's superior skill, the level of Eriko's enjoyment and vocal response rose in intensity. The brunette let the hard cock slip from her mouth and offered it back to Jordan. With much less hesitation than before, he took it and tried to mimic the technique Heather had just demonstrated.

Stretching across the side of the bed, Heather moved her head between Jordan's legs and slid his cock into her mouth, now making him the beneficiary of her experience. On the top of the bed, Eriko followed the older woman's lead as her head pressed against the brown covered mouth between Heather's legs.

The circle complete, the three of them continued to please each other for the next half hour, alternating positions every once and a while so that Jordan got to enjoy Heather and she got to pleasure Eriko.

Finally, Heather broke the circle declaring that she needed to get fucked. To Jordan's surprise, it was Eriko she drew to her as she moved to the center of the bed and spread her legs.

Eriko climbed on top of her and taking hold of her cock, guided it into Heather. Jordan watched, fascinated by the sight of one beautiful woman fucking another. Despite what hung between Eriko's legs, he couldn't think of her any other way.

The two women rocked back and forth as Eriko pumped her hardness in and out of Heather's womanhood. The look of pleasure on his girlfriend's face gave Jordan another thing to think about. Even with the obvious size difference between him and Eriko, Heather's level of enjoyment seemed to remain the same. So much for the credo bigger is better.

Following Heather's instructions, since it was clearly obvious that she had been totally in charge of this all since the beginning, Jordan moved to a spot where both she and Eriko could take turns sucking him as well.

Back and forth they traded his cock, until it was hard for Jordan to really tell whose mouth was wrapped around him at any time. He could feel the familiar stirring deep inside and knew he wasn't far away from a second climax. From the noise coming from Heather and Eriko, he guessed that they weren't that far away either. It was at that moment that he got one final surprise in what was already a night full of them.

"You fuck me?" Eriko asked as she let his cock slip from her mouth.

For a confused second he wondered how, then it hit him like a ton of bricks. He looked into his girlfriend's face and saw that she found the idea exciting as well.

Jordan moved off the bed and then, following Eriko's instructions, removed a small jar from the pocketbook she had left with her clothes. He smeared the greasy gel from the jar along the length of his cock, then pressed a generous portion against and into her tight asshole. All the while, she continued to slip her own cock in and out of Heather.

Taking a deep breath, the black-haired man took hold of his highly excited manhood and pressed it against the tiny hole he had just lubricated. Then with a hard push, pressed it deep inside her.

"Oh yes!" Eriko gasped as she felt half his length enter her and pressed back to take more of him inside her.