The Other Side of the Fence

Story Info
Nick finds out just how kinky his neighbors can get.
12.9k words
4.46
34.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick sat in his room tapping the keys on his laptop. He just wasn't sure how all this would play out, or if he had even made the right decision in trying to work with Geena to do this story. He was happy about his decision to work with his long time friend, Sophie Cho, becoming a featured writer for her new magazine. He had even gotten excited about taking on this assignment, getting the inside scoop on the owners of one of the biggest and most notorious swinger clubs in the country.

Moving in next door to Candy and Myles Masters had already started paying dividends. Candy Masters had already practically invited herself over, as soon as she spotted him out in the yard. She looked like a goddess, tall, lanky and gorgeous. He couldn't wait to meet her husband Myles. If he was anything like her, this whole adventure was going to be a hot mess. He still wasn't exactly sure how he was going to handle getting involved with them and his "play" wife, Geena, in a sexual setting. He had a staunch Catholic upbringing, filled with rules and regulations on sex. Despite his need to participate in at least a bit of their world, he was having a hard time reconciling how he could have sexual contact with another man's wife.

Geena had Thursday off, and decided to wash her lime green Mustang. Unlike many women, she enjoyed taking good care of her car. It was her pride and joy. She put on her favorite car washing clothes, a tank top and shorts, and headed out to the garage. She stopped to tease Nick first.

"Hey Nick, I'll be out in the driveway, washing the car off. Want me to wipe yours off too? Or does that violate one of your neatness codes?"

"Ha ha." He looked up from his laptop to see what she was wearing. "You're going out there to wash a car, looking like that? You're practically naked!"

"No I'm not! I just don't like to get my other clothes all wet up. It won't take me long anyway."

"Good, you know it's your night to cook."

"Yeah, yeah."

She opened the garage, grabbed her buckets and got started. While she was leaned over washing the roof of the car, she noticed a black Lexus pulling into the Masters' driveway next door. A tall, buffed, man got out, with rich mocha skin. He sported a navy blue designer suit, and he looked all business with short curly hair, a neatly trimmed goatee and sideburns, and expensive shades. He seemed to be distracted by her, so much so that he could barely get his bags out of the trunk of his car. Eventually he dropped the bags on the ground, choosing to walk over to where she was standing, increasing the smile on his face as he got closer.

"Hello!" he called out in Geena's direction. He stood at the back of her car, trying to keep any water off his shiny snakeskin shoes. "You must be the new neighbor Candy told me about. I'm Myles Masters, Candy's husband. And you must be Geena."

Geena backed away from the car, bending down and dropping the sponge she was holding in the bucket. She straightened back up, meeting the gaze he had plastered on her.

"Hi, yes I'm Geena." She could barely take her eyes off him. He was gorgeous, standing there in that suit. He took off his shades to reveal the sexiest eyes she had seen on a man in a long time. They were gray, surrounded by the thickest dark lashes and eyebrows. God was he sexy.

"My wife told me you just moved in. She means to invite you and your husband for dinner Friday. I'm looking forward to talking with the two of you. I hope you can join us."

"Yes, I'm sure we can make it, just let us know what time. I would shake your hand, but, you know, dirt and suds and all, I don't want to wet up your suit. Is that an Armani?"

"Good eye. Yes it is." He looked her up and down again. "You mean a pretty thing like you is out here washing a car by yourself? Isn't that your husband's job?"

"No, this is my baby. Nobody touches my baby. I enjoy washing my car. I like getting wet."

"Oh, I see," he grinned, putting the tip of his glasses in his mouth, obviously pondering what she just said. "Well, I'll let you get back to your suds. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"Nice meeting you."

Geena watched him walk into his house, carrying all his bags in one trip. "Whoa, is he fine!" she murmured under her breath. As she reached back into the bucket to retrieve the sudsy sponge, she noticed Nick standing in the garage, motioning his head for her to come to him. She dropped the sponge again.

"Yes dear?" she said as she approached.

He grabbed her by the arm, escorting her in the house.

"What was that all about? Was that Myles?" he asked.

"Yes, that was him," she responded dreamily. "They want us to come to dinner Friday night. I told him we'd be there."

"Earth to Geena!" Nick snapped his fingers in her face. She was off in fantasy land. Myles was mesmerizing. She couldn't wait to see him again. She came back down to earth. And to Nick.

"What?"

"You two looked like you were about to rip each other's clothes off and fuck right on top of the car, that's what! You should have seen it. I did. Myles looked like he was two seconds away from grabbing you, and I don't think you would have stopped him."

"Nick, are you trippin? I mean, did you see him? Damn, how could I not be looking at him?"

"Uh, because you're supposed to be married to me, forget about that?"

"Nicky, are you jealous?"

"No! I'm not jealous! Why would I be? We're not really married. It just didn't look right, that's all I'm saying. Remember, your 'role' as my wife? My wife wouldn't be standing out half naked on the front lawn, ready to rip her clothes off and jump on the next door neighbor, that's all I'm saying."

"Nick, you need to calm down. How in the hell are we going to do this swap thing, if you get all bent out of shape from me looking at another man? You and Candy were oogling each other. She's got the hots for you too. Any fool can see it. But if you want me all over you, ripping your clothes off, I can do that. And I'll enjoy every second of it."

She rubbed her body closer to Nick, smoothing her hands over his chest, unbuttoning his shirt to feel his warm muscular outline beneath his smooth skin. Nick grabbed her hands to stop her. She laughed.

"Nick, you're so cute. You've got all these rules. You need to loosen up. If we have dinner with them tomorrow, we need to look like a happy couple. We need to be touching. When are you going to let me touch you Nick?"

He backed away. "I am loose. You can touch me, and I won't have a problem with it. Just don't be so obvious with your flirtation, can you do that? I don't want to look like I can't handle my business."

Now she got it. It was his male ego on the line. He must feel threatened by Myles. Well, what man wouldn't? My God, he was perfect. Wonder what he had going on under that suit, because he was wearing the hell out of it. Why was Candy eying Nick, when she had an African prince right under her roof? Not that Nick wasn't cute. He was gorgeous too. Beautiful, infectious, smile, the brightest brown almond shaped eyes with perfectly arched brows and thick, long lashes, full juicy lips that she couldn't wait to kiss, and his tall body was tight, muscles bulging under his skin all over, just begging to be touched. From the imprint she could make out in his jeans, he had to be packing at least nine inches. His ass looked like the back of a horse. She had already gotten a good look at his massive upper body, and she couldn't wait to catch him with nothing on at all. Or take his clothes off one day.

She compared Nick to Myles. Myles was on some next level type shit. He had something that just commanded you to look at him, this raw sex appeal. And he had that swagger when he moved. Ooh, she was melting inside, wanting to get next to him again. Unfortunately, Nick saw her attraction to him, and it angered him. She didn't want to make him mad, but damn. If he would at least acknowledge her advances, perhaps she wouldn't need to have any Myles fantasies.

Nick had already made his way to the living room, sulking in a chair as he looked aimlessly out of the window, carrying on his pouting and brooding. Geena decided to follow him.

"Nick, what's really going on with you? You're awfully upset over this, and it's nothing. You haven't even met Myles yet, and you act like you hate him." She stood in front of him, hands on hips.

"You want to know what's going on with me?" he clenched his jaw." It's because I feel like I've lived this scene before. Remember I told you about my last relationship? Well I lost her to some pretty-boy ho chaser who Myles reminds me a lot of. That damned look you two had drooling at each other? That's how she used to drool over the guy she's now married to. They were supposed to just be friends, but he was in love with her, and she was in love with him. And I lost. That's what's wrong with me! I see him moving in on me, just like that asshole did who took my fiancée." He continued to pout and scowl.

Geena took the liberty of sitting on his lap, attempting to calm him. "Nick, don't get these two situations confused, ok? We're here to get information out of these people. He's married to Candy, so what am I going to do with him? Now you, on the other hand, are handsome, sexy as hell, and I have drooled over you just as much. Maybe you were so busy reading me the house rules, you just didn't notice. Trust me, Myles is no competition for you baby." She kissed him on the cheek.

Nick looked at her, apparently taken aback at how close she had her body to his. Geena shocked him even further. She put her lips right up to his ear.

"And believe me, if I was your wife for real, I wouldn't be thinking about Myles, because I'd be screwing you brains out every night." She kissed him on the lips, and jumped off him, heading back to the kitchen, leaving him to think about that.

Later that night, Geena was sprawled across her bed, looking at the pictures she shot the day before. Nick knocked on her door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes Nick, come on. I'm not busy."

He trudged across the floor to her bed, and sat down on the edge.

"I just wanted to apologize to you for going off on you earlier today. I was way out of line." He took her hand. "Forgive me?"

Geena smiled. "Nicky, I already forgot about it. I know you were just letting off steam, after you explained to me what happened to you with your ex. I understand. But just know, I meant what I said earlier. Why do you doubt yourself? You are fine. Didn't you say your wife was trying to get back with you?"

"Yes, so?"

"Well, why do you think? She knows she messed up, letting your sexy ass get away. You seem to be respectful, reserved, intelligent, I mean all the things any woman wants in a man. Don't sell yourself short. You and Myles are two different people. I mean, just because he's sexy, doesn't mean he has the character that you have. And that means much more when you're in a relationship."

"Yeah, my character, no woman is looking at my character when I walk down the street! So, you think I'm sexy?" he turned his body to face hers.

"Yes, incredibly. And I'll bet Miss Candy is over there right now, wetting up her panties thinking about ripping your clothes off. Bet she's jealous of me, because you're with me, and she wants you. That makes me feel good. See how the world turns? One day, you'll have the right woman with you, the one who isn't going to be looking at anyone else but you, and will be madly in love with you. I promise you that."

"Hummph. Where were you when I was depressed and I needed that psychiatrist?" he laughed. "Well, I guess I'll let you get on with what you were doing." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "And thanks for making me feel good."

"What else are wives for?" she smiled. "Sweet dreams, Nicky."

After he left, she laid back on the bed and closed her laptop. She wanted to jump on him so badly, and show him just what she was talking about. Here she was, his biggest fan, sitting there looking him right in the eye, and he couldn't see it. She was turning on to him more and more each day. He really seemed to be the ideal man, except for his little quirks. But she could get past that. He had such high standards, and that was probably what kept killing his relationships. Maybe one day, he would see that she really was drooling over him like she had drooled over Myles. And maybe he'd do something about it.

She looked at the huge borrowed diamond on her finger. She imagined that it was hers, and that he put it there for real, because he was madly in love with her. For now, she'd have to be content to be in the same boat as Candy, wetting her panties and just thinking about what it would feel like to fuck him.

*********************** Nick sat at the kitchen table with his laptop, replaying the conversation he had with Candy Masters a little earlier. She dropped by to invite them over for dinner. He would finally get to meet the man who was starting to be a pain in his ass, the suave and debonair Myles Masters. He should have been happy that the plan to meet the Masters and enter their swinging world was set in motion. But after that little interlude he witnessed between Myles and Geena, he was feeling very uneasy.

What he hadn't counted on was that he was going to have feelings develop for Geena, and so quickly. After all, this was to be a short term deal, and they were pretending to be married only to gain entrance to the club and befriend Candy and Myles. But he could feel the tides of emotion rushing in as soon as he saw Myles zero in on Geena with the subtlety of an atomic blast. He was absolutely jealous.

He could see plainly that Geena was turned on by Myles. And yet, she was always openly and frequently flirting with him. This confounded his mind. Who did she really want? He hoped it would be him, even though he didn't think he was emotionally ready to tackle another relationship so soon after his failed engagement to Lacey. And his impending divorce from Sonya. He needed to be certain that his feelings for Geena were genuine, and not a kneejerk reaction to loneliness. But he surely didn't want to see her falling all over Myles while he waited on the sidelines, trying to decide what his next move would be.

A few hours later, Geena came home. He was in his room, writing, when he heard her come up the stairs. He closed his laptop, hopped off the bed, ran his hands though his hair, and went to her room.

"Hey Geena, your buddy Candy came by this morning. She's having dinner at six. That's good for you right? I told her we'd be there."

She was sitting on the bed, taking her shoes off. Nick noticed how sexy she looked, wearing a fitted green dress with emerald green pumps, and a sliver and green medallion hanging around her neck. She had curled her hair, adding a little more bounce than usual. She looked like she was headed out to a Paris runway.

"What are you all dressed up for today? I didn't see you leave this morning."

"I had a client meeting today. This north side gallery commissioned me to take photos of their art work for promotional flyers and such. I'll be tied up with that all next week. Why?"

"Because, you look...stunning,hot. I mean, I've never seen you dressed up like that before. If I had, you may not have made it out of here in one piece!" he chuckled.

"Really, Nick? Here, unzip me." She got off the bed and backed up to him, pulling her hair up so he could undo the long zipper. He caught the scent of her perfume, bending down to get a better smell off her neck. Without her shoes, he towered over her. He wanted so badly to kiss the back of her neck, but he resisted, completing her request to simply unzip the dress.

"Why didn't you keep that on? Your boyfriend Myles would have loved to see you in that dress," he joked.

"Would you stop it with the boyfriend stuff? Myles probably forgot about me already."

"No honey. Candy made it a point to tell me that Myles has been talking about you, and that he thought you were 'stunning' even out there in suds washing your car. Oh no, that man has you on the brain."

"Really? Well, I guess I'll choose my next outfit carefully, huh?" She dropped the dress, stepping out of it, revealing her black lace underwear. Nick got a good eyeful. Her body was tight. She looked like she should have been in Victoria's Secret. Her back was to him, but even from that view, everything was in place. She bent down and picked up the dress to hang it, snapping her head around catching him standing there staring at her.

"Nick is there something else you need?" she turned around to face him. Her breasts were full and rounded inside her bra, and her panties were barely covering her shapely ass. She closed the small gap between them, hanging her hands around his neck, pressing the front of her body against him. He tried to keep thoughts of her out of his head, to keep the erection he felt coming at bay.

"You sure there's nothing else I can do for you Nicky?"

He hated the way she said 'Nicky'. Hated the way it was turning him on whenever she let his name roll off her tongue. He cleared his throat, trying to reclaim his senses and intelligible speech.

"No, there's nothing else."

"Then what are you looking at?"

"You know what I'm looking at. You took the dress off in front of me."

"Oh, that. Well, we are going to this dinner tonight. I'm just trying to get you in the mood, in the character, as my husband. What would my husband be doing right now?" She smiled, looking him up and down, smoothing her hands over his shoulders and arms.

"Probably be taking this bra and panties off you, and throwing your ass down on the bed." He kissed her neck, giving in just slightly to the temptation in front of him.

"So, what's stopping you?"

"Why do you keep playing with me Geena?"

"Who says I'm playing? Look, if you want to throw Myles off my scent, then you'd better be ready to throw some serious attitude his way. You'd better mark your territory, and mark it good."

He backed away from her, pulling her hands off him. "Don't worry about me and Myles. I'll take care of that when the time comes."

"Yeah, ok. Excuse me then, I need to get ready."

Nick turned and walked out the door. He knew he wanted her, and it was the perfect set up, but it just wasn't the right time. He just wasn't ready yet. But he'd bet Myles was.

The next time Nick saw Geena he had to pick his jaw up from the floor again. She was wearing a short, white dress with a v-neck in front, and a deep cut out in the back, with criss-cross straps over the shoulders. She had on silver strappy shoes, with red polish on her toenails. Her hair was fluffed up over her head, full and bouncy, and she had gold eye shadow and gold lip gloss. He was ready to take her right back to his bed, and tear that dress off her, ready to get to the goods she had underneath. He'd have to beat Myles off her with a bat now.

"Oh hell no!" he exclaimed as she stepped down the stairs slowly. "I'm not letting you out of the house in that!" He couldn't help but smile at her, watching her descend down the stairs like a queen.

"Well, Nicholas Porter, you had your chance, but you passed, so it's game on now, baby!" She smiled as she passed him, pinching his cheek.

"Oh, so it's like that, now? You gonna make sure Myles sees you now, right?"

"Well, we do want to get information, right? The more I can get under his skin, the more likely he is to tell me what I want to know. Is this getting under your skin?" She stopped and brushed up against him, letting him feel her, touch her, and smell her.

"Dammit, what the hell do you think?"

"Good, mission accomplished. Let's roll."

She was headed out the door. He felt severely underdressed now, clad in a white silk shirt and black slacks. He had no idea she was coming out looking like Cleopatra.