The Other Woman

Story Info
While the Master's away, his kitten plays with his wife.
4.6k words
4.63
20.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 or older.

***

Mark always leaves the front door unlocked for me on Saturday afternoons so I can let myself in and get ready to play. When I discover it's not, I know that I should be a good girl and walk away like I've been instructed. But I've waited all week for this, so I shift my bag to my other shoulder and knock, even if it means a punishment.

Especially if it means a punishment.

The approaching footsteps are too light. My stomach drops. The door opens just as I spin around to retreat.

"Yes?"

I turn sheepishly to see a woman in the doorway. It's Katherine. I've seen pictures of her before, but they did her no justice. She looks tired and puffy faced but she is beautiful without a stitch of makeup, her sharply cut hair even sexier looking all mussed up. In her early forties, Katherine has maintained her lithe, curvy figure well over the years. I can tell because the silk robe she's wearing leaves little to the imagination.

"Oh, pardon me, I think I have the wrong house," I say hoarsely, watching as she takes out a cigarette and lights it, holding it between her elegant fingers that have been tapered into red points.

Katherine exhales, her eyes growing more focused as they roam up and down my body. "You must be Miss Saturday," she pronounces at last.

"Sorry, I don't-"

"Mark isn't here," Katherine drawls over my lame attempts to lie. "There was an emergency at work."

I blink hard, remembering when I used to be the 'emergency at work'.

Katherine chuckles, but if I'm not mistaken, I detect a hint of sympathy. "You want a drink?" she offers, opening the door a little wider. Mark's scent wafts out, and I can't help but inhale deeply as it does.

"No, really, I think I wrote down the wrong address or something..."

"What's your name? I'd tell you mine, but I assume you already know who I am."

"Alice," I mumble.

"Well, Alice, you're not the first pretty girl to 'accidentally' turn up at my house, and I doubt you'll be the last. Now, I was about to pour myself a stiff one and I'm assuming that's what you came here for, so do you wanna come in or not?"

Glancing up from my shoes, I accept because she's right- I am in need of alcohol, post haste. After another puff, she stubs the cherry out on a brick and tosses the butt into the hedges before letting me inside.

***

I've always thought of everything in the Brookfield residence as being his- his sofa, his carpet, his bed, his kitten. But now that I'm here with just his wife, I can see her influence in the decor, detect her perfume in the base note of its fragrance, feel where she softens the sharp edge to Mark's aesthetic. When Katherine pours a drink for me from their crystal decanter set, her adept movements are so much more graceful than Mark's that I will never think of it as his again.

I thank her when she hands me the heavy glass tumbler and watch as Katherine sits at the end of the sofa opposite me with her back against the arm, legs stretching out so her lovely pedicured feet press against my thigh. I'm wearing a short dress that rides up whenever I sit down, so our bare skin is touching; a small intimacy that spread its heat the longer it burns.

"Are you a student?" Katherine asks softly.

I shake my head. "I graduated a few years ago. I'm a digital artist and I just started working with the medical University visualizing data gathered during clinical trials," I explain out of nerves, knowing that Katherine has no interest in my profession outside of being a mistress. "Anyways, that's how I met Mark."

"Hmm, you look young, and Mark does like them young, but you seem smart too, and that's not his usual type."

"I can't be that smart if I'm having an affair with a married man, can I?" I take a large gulp of whiskey, shuddering as its harsh flames lick my throat.

Katherine shrugs. "Only if you expect him to be faithful."

"Are you faithful to him?" I inquire before I can stop myself, but instead of seeming offended, his wife just laughs.

"He has his kittens and I have my cubs. It doesn't bother me as long as he keeps laying pipe when we're together. My only condition is that we don't shit where we eat- no friends, no neighbors, no one from church." I'm surprised to hear that Mark goes to church, but then again we are south of the Mason-Dixon line.

"I suppose this is his chicken-shit way of breaking up with me, huh?"

"This is just his way of weeding out girls with any self-respect. Sorry, you must think I'm a bitter, catty bitch; and you'd be right."

"Why do you stay with him?"

"Oh, you are young, aren't you? Do you think I'll find anyone that's as rich and sexy as Mark who doesn't screw around? Besides, you know how good he is in bed."

Katherine gives me a meaningful look and I can't help but squirm in my seat. Mark has the biggest cock I've ever taken, period, and he knows how to use it.

"Plus he's charming," she adds a touch wistfully.

Her husband has this sort of arrogant charisma that drives me wild. Not that he can't be romantic and kind, but I'm not interested in Mark because he's a sweet guy. I want him because he treats me like his whore and fucks me like an animal.

"He's a dick."

"That's what we like about him, isn't it?" Katherine points out. The balls of her feet caress me while she speaks, and they are so soft and pretty that I want to touch them. "Some women want their men to be clay they can mold to their liking. But we're the kind of women who want the statue. We don't want to change them, but god, if only they wanted to change for us..."

Taking her touch as an invitation, I let one of my hands fall onto her slender ankles. "Does he ever tie you up?" I ask, having wondered for a long time what his sex life with his wife is like; if it existed at all.

"No. Is that what he does to you?"

I nod, blushing all the way to the back of my neck, skin hot as fresh sunburn.

"What else does he do? I have to know, and none of his other girls have ever lasted this long with me."

It stings to hear about his other girls, even though I'm well aware that the exclusivity in our relationship is totally one sided on my part. How do I begin to explain to Katherine how devoted I am to her husband for the few hours a week that I spend with him? Do I even want to?

"I don't- I've never talked about it with anyone before. It's a part of my life I've kept secret since I was first collared."

"Mark gave you a collar? Why aren't you wearing it?"

"I don't put it on until I'm naked. There." I point towards the landing at the bottom of the stairs, where I'd normally be kneeling until my Master descended. "When I put it on, I'm not the same person anymore."

Katherine nods, both understanding and not. She's never submitted control to another person. Not really. Not until She slipped away and became sensation at His mercy.

"Does he hit you?"

"Yes," I admit shyly. It's not something I am proud of, though it does give me pleasure.

Mark's wife slides her feet up over my thighs to rest them in my bare lap. Her legs part, as does her robe.

"What does he use?"

As she runs her tumbler along her collarbone, and I can see how blotchy and flushed her decolletage is.

"His hands. His riding crop. His paddle. His whip." My palms rest on the tops of her feet, allowing me to feel their silken warmth.

"Where?" Katherine's fingers slide down the gap in her robe, where a slice of perfect alabaster skin ends in a patch of dark curls.

"My face. My tits. My pussy. The tops of my thighs. The bottoms of my feet. The backs of my legs. My ass. My back. " As I'm telling her this, I run my thumbnail down the middle of the sole of her left foot, then up the tender underside of her right.

"Does Mark leave a mark?"

"Sometimes."

"What else does he do? Humiliate you? Gag you? Deny you orgasms?"

"If I'm a good kitten, he'll fuck me until I cum when it's over. But if I'm bad, I have to wear the mask, and I don't get to see him or put my hands on him. If I even start to cum, he'll punish me."

I watch how Katherine's fingers slid over the shiny folds of her pussy, around her hooded clit, into her creamy entrance. I've never seen another woman pleasure herself like this in front of me, and it's so arousing that I feel my panties getting wetter.

"You like men to hurt you, Alice, why?"

"Poor self-esteem? Daddy issues? Fucked up childhood? I don't know why. I just want to be held so tightly that I disappear." I brush the tops of my fingers along her sleek legs, down again to her delectable little toes.

"And what else do you want?"

I look up at her face, its rapturous expression showing me just how good her fingers are making her feel, and I only want to make it better. "To eat your pussy," I reply unequivocally, gliding my nails up her inner thigh to trace her hot sex.

"Where does he take you? Our bedroom?"

"Yes."

"Take me there."

And I do, passing by the spot where I would normally be waiting in Child's Pose, wearing nothing but the collar secured around my throat. It's almost surreal to be walking to the Brookfield Master Bedroom without Mr. Brookfield several steps ahead. Instead Mrs. Brookfield is following several steps behind. There is an latent electricity in the air when we're feet away from the bed where we both get fucked, but never at the same time.

Katherine feels it too- I can tell by her breathing. And then I realize she's waiting for me to take the lead. I am unexpectedly in control, and all I can think to do is imagine how Mark would direct me, if he were here while I turned his wife into my slut.

"Take your robe off," I instruct softly, drawing her close and stroking her face. Just as he would me, I want to seduce her into submission. When she complies, I circle around her, running my hands over her luscious body as I do. Katherine's eyes close and a moan escapes her lips. It's like seeing myself when I'm under my Master's spell.

"Undress me."

As she starts to ruck the skirts of my dress up, Katherine leans in to kiss me, and as much as I want this, I channel Mark and stick my fingers into her open mouth, straight down her throat until she gags.

"Have you earned that yet?"

Knowing what the right answer is, my sub-slut shakes her head no.

"Good girl. Let's try again."

This time, Katherine proceeds with her eyes slightly downcast, and I wonder why Mark has never seen what a natural submissive his wife can be. Perhaps he's never taken the time to try to tame his strong-willed woman. Or perhaps she's never wanted to give him the satisfaction. But it's in her nature: when I'm naked, Katherine waits for her next order with her hands by her sides.

"Touch me," I whisper, entranced by this woman who wants nothing more than to be under my command.

Once Mark and I have reached this stage in his bedroom, all I want to do is touch his steely perfection; and when I feel her hands on my slight breasts, my stiff puffy nipples, my bubbly butt, my bare pussy, it seems that she too is hungry for my body. I in turn explore her heavy breasts with their stiff, dark nipples, her ample ass and hips, her wet pussy and taut belly- both loving and merciless with my thrall.

"On your knees, hold your elbows behind your back," I instruct her as Mark does to me, spreading my legs slightly and bringing my cunt nearer to her face while she obeys. "Good girl. Now, open your mouth and take it."

When Katherine latches onto my pussy, my whole body bows with pleasure. I rarely get eaten out by my Master, and she is particularly skilled at it, her tongue lapping, circling and flicking in all the appropriate places. It's so different too, to have a woman going down on me while I'm standing. Though I miss the roughness of Mark's face and hands, his overwhelming size and touch, her maddeningly deft maneuvers threaten to make me cum before I've even made her beg.

Grabbing his wife by her short, silky strands, I force my cunt over her mouth and bury her nose into my mound. "Don't stop moving your tongue. And don't breathe until I cum."

Katherine's moans vibrate inside my pussy as her tongue moves around my tight channel.

"Don't you dare breathe yet," I order, pushing her down even harder, riding her pale, aristocratic face with my bare sex. And then, just as I'm about to cum, she pulls her nose away and gasps for breath.

"Fuck!" Gathering my willpower, I unclamp her mouth from my twat and slap her across the face. The resounding sound arouses me so much that I repeat the act, my palm stinging as I watch a red handprint appear on her cheek. How pretty...

"Now I'm going to have to punish you. Get on all fours like the bitch you are and stay there."

Without giving her a second glance, I go to Mark's closet and reach in the back of on one of his drawers to retrieve the key, then I unlock his toy cabinet. If he knew I'd figured out where he kept the key, much less found out that I'd used it, I wouldn't be able to sit down the next day. What he'd do if he knew I was about to use them on his wife, I can't begin to imagine.

Taking a few choice items and placing them in the wire tray he used like a shopping basket, as well as a riding crop, I return to find Katherine waiting as instructed. Coming up behind her, I swat between her thighs. "Spread those legs."

When my slut is properly positioned, I strike her sex with the crop several times, making her cry loudly with each blow.

"Noisy bitches get gagged," I mutter, and get out the ball gag. "So open up." The circumference of the ball I've chose is just large enough to keep her from talking without constricting her airway. The next time I strike, her screams are muffled as she bites down on the red rubber ball.

"Much better."

Next, I bring out the purple anal plug with its dainty silver chain and pour cherry-flavored lube on it, then I do the same to her tight puckered hole, twisting my fingers around to really get it in there.

Wiping them off on her skin, I say, "Now, I'm going to put this in your ass," while dangling the toy in front of her face. "And you're going to be still and quiet, understand?"

"Mphmph," Katherine moans.

I slap one of her tits hard, watching it sway and jiggle. "Nod your head yes."

She nods vigorously.

"Good. Now, do what I said or I'll have to bring out the whip."

With careful deliberation, I shove the plug into Katherine's tight asshole until it's swallowed up and only the silver chain can be seen dangling from her aperture. Pushing it in a little more for good measure, I follow with a hard spank and tug of the chain. Her whole body keens. Spank, tug, spank, tug, spank, tug. Her pussy's dripping and so is mine.

Katherine whimpers around her gag impatiently so I take out the paddle and strike her with it- not to leave a mark, just to smart. "Sluts don't get to enjoy punishments," I inform her silkily. "That's one. Don't make me count to three."

Using the same lube I'd put on the anal plug, I ready one of my favorite dildos. It is long and thick like our lover, though not nearly as hot. Katherine watches with greedy eyes while I rub it between my tits. Once it's nice and warm, I jam it up her hungry cunt, making her back arch and a howl rise and fall in her throat.

I hit her with the paddle harder this time. "That's two."

When I pull the dildo out, it's covered with her creamy essence and it smells so good. I bend down to the source, lapping around her gaping hole with my tongue while she tries not to squirm.

"Such a pretty kitty," I purr, tugging her chain and spearing her cunt with my tongue, nuzzling her taint.

Katherine is being good so I start fucking her now, kneeling behind her while I rub my swollen sex. "You're not going to cum, are you?" I ask sharply, feeling myself approaching an orgasm.

She shakes her head 'no', and I take both of us harder, sliding two fingers up my own pussy, grinding my palm against my clit. It's been so long since I've been allowed to touch myself the way I want to, cum when I want to, feel when I want to; it's amazing.

But then Katherine has to start bucking against me, trying to make herself climax, and that's a no-no.

"Three!" And third time's the harm...

Taking a deep breath and blowing out my frustration (something I've heard Mark do on many occasions when I disobey), I think of what her punishment should be. And then, her reward.

"I'm going to unplug your asshole and I don't want you to move a muscle," I order, and without a delay, Katherine nods.

I can tell that it takes her a great deal of effort not to cry out or shift her weight in the slightest as I tug on the silver chain, watching as the purple toy reappears from her tight shiny ass. Though it should be my slut's duty, I swiftly clean the anal plug with a sanitizing wipe before dropping it into the basket.

Before she has time to recover from the sensation I'm all too used to at this point, I smack Katherine's bottom, directly over her slick fuckholes. She manages to control her reaction somewhat, but not completely.

"I think you need something harsher," I remark, setting down the paddle and taking up a braided whip, allowing my slut to see what her fate is now.

"Don't worry, lovely, I won't leave a mark. This time." And after running the plaits over her plump cheeks, I strike hard with those same supple strips of leather, showing her that even the yielding can be powerful.

Once her pale skin is sufficiently striped red, which only takes a few blows, I set down the whip. Both of our breathing is ragged and shallow with need. Before I relieve my slut of her uncomfortable position, I take the opportunity to ream her anal-cherry flavored hole with my tongue. Katherine whimpers, clearly about to fall before I pull her back from the edge.

After I unstrap the gag and remove it (again, cleaning it before setting it aside), I give my patient kitten permission to stand up.

"You've been a very good girl, Katherine," I inform her, bringing her in for a kiss and more. My hand goes straight for her cunt and I delve my fingers inside of it.

"Thank you, Mistress!"

"Lay down, now. I want to eat you out until you cum, my dear..."

"Oh god," she moans when I climb up between her thighs and spread her pussy lips.

I look up at her with my tongue extended, watching her watching me as I run it along her flush petals, so slick with her nectar and ever so slightly cherry flavored. When I slide one finger into her hole, Katherine clutches my hair, which I allow even though her husband certainly would not have. One turns to two. I curl them up so I can feel the rough, tender spot inside her, beckoning her pleasure forth with my hands and mouth.

As I suck her clit, the tip of my nose nuzzling her fuzzy mound, Katherine begins to buck against my face with increasing intensity. Her vaginal walls quiver around my digits as her orgasm approaches. I'd made her edge several times so I know it will come hard and fast. And so does she.

"Yes, oh, yes Alice, oh fuck yes..." she moans, fingers in my hair, thighs on either side of my face, the soles of her feet running up and down my back.

Two fingers becomes three. The noises I make as I eat her juicy peach are as obscene as Katherine's as she starts to cum. Her trembling insides clench around my fingers, and my mouth continues tirelessly working her swollen clitoris, her high, breathy moans sink into a low, desperate grunting. Her sweet, hot fuck gushes into my face and drips down my chin. The soreness in my jaw and the pressure on my skull- not to mention the ache between my own slick thighs- is worth her unadulterated ecstasy.

"Oh Lord, I've never had Mark eat me out like that before," she can't help but groan.

"Me neither," I admit candidly, wiping my face off on the smooth percale sheets before sliding up next to my slut and giving her a taste of her own satisfaction.

12