The Other Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
"Because you'll need a new swimsuit to wear in the Bahamas."
2.2k words
3.7
27.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
346 Followers

Before she logged off, Ruth told Deana that she would email her the information about the vacation in the Bahamas. That way she could tell her husband Jeff about all the details. In a few moments, Deana's email window popped up informing her that she had mail.

Deana opened it and began reading;

"Hello Deana, You my dear are so fucking sexy! However I'm not writing to talk about that. Here are our plans for vacation. Now, I don't want you to worry about the expenses, including the airline tickets, because Alan can write it off as a business trip. All you need is clothes, and your passports.

The dates for the trip are September first through the fifth. On September first we will be flying down to Miami, Florida. After we clear customs, we'll be boarding the Royal Caribbean Cruise ship. Then we will depart from Miami for four luxurious nights in the Bahamas, then return early enough on the fifth to fly home.

Here is the actual trip itinerary; "Whether you're looking for exciting water sports or a relaxing day on the beach, you'll find it all in the Bahamas. Located just north of the islands in the Caribbean, these islands boast brilliant blue waters as well as magnificent landscapes and scenic views."

Now talk to Jeff and let us know dear. I hope you can join us. We are anxious to meet you both and have some hot sexy fun.

Bon Voyage! XOX, Alan & Ruth."

Deana loved the idea of vacationing in the Bahamas. She sent a quick reply to Ruth affirming that she had gotten the email. Adding, that if everything went as planned, Jeff, and she would be joining them on the cruise.

Deana then looked over at the clock, and noted that Jeff would be home in about an hour. She then logged off her computer. Oh God, she had never felt this alive before. For the first time in along time, she felt sexually satisfied. However, many confusing thoughts crossed her mind, the most prevalent one being, "What would Jeff, think of her encounter with the other woman?" She shook her head, gathered up her toy and clothing and headed toward the bathroom. It was time for a hot bath to cleanse her body as her mind sifted through everything.

Once in the bathroom she laid everything down, reached over to the shelf, picked up her favorite CD, and slid it into the player. The serene classical guitar music always calmed her troubled spirit.

Then she picked up her toy and began cleaning it, humming to the music. After that, she returned it to the drawer from which it came.

When she returned to the bathroom, she went over to the tub, turned on the water, and added her favorite scented bath crystals. When it was full she exhaled and climbed in. The aromatic liquid felt like it was caressing her with a million tiny fingers. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind so she could think. .

However, all she could see was Jeff's face and hesitant expression. Tears welled up in her eyes as she became emotional thinking about how she could talk to him.

"How on earth am I going to tell him, without hurting him?"

She then placed a warm wash cloth over her eyes, shook her head, and deeply inhaled while listening to the music as it serenaded her.

After a few minutes an idea came to her mind as she heard the words that Alan spoke echoing through her mind. "Well, maybe we can send you both free tickets to join us when we go on vacation. That way maybe we can talk to him and see why he's hung up about things."

Deana sat straight up, her blue eyes flashing as a sly grin crossed her face. "That's it! I tell him a couple that I'm friends with has won four free tickets to go on a cruise and invited us. He doesn't have to know a thing about our sex part until Alan can talk to him, man to man."

She got out of the tub, dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her body. Then she headed toward the bedroom to put her devious plan into action.

Once there she dropped the towel and with trembling fingers went to the dresser. Opening the drawer, she picked out her sexiest nightie. After putting it on and dabbing her favorite cologne in all the right places, she fixed her hair. Never before had Deana been so aroused awaiting for Jeff to come home.

She walked over and looked into the full length mirror by the bed. As her eyes gazed, she could see her taut nipples straining the silky fabric and feel juices running down her inner thighs.

Deana whistled and said, "Hot-damn girl, you're a knock out. Jeff won't be able to say no."

Deana lay down on the bed. She picked up a magazine next to the bed. While thumbing through its pages, her mind was envisioning the four of them in the same room on the ship. Beads of sweat covered her forehead and her fingers started trembling so badly that she dropped the periodical onto the bed.

She closed her eyes and slid her hand down to her wanting pussy, running her fingers through the wet folds. Oh God, she was wet! As she continued tantalizing her pussy, she didn't hear Jeff enter the room.

He carefully backed out of the room and then went into the bathroom, where he stripped and washed up before returning.

He walked over to the bed and ran his hand across Deana's thigh. "Honey, I see that you were so horny that you decided to start without me. Shame on you. Spread your legs so I can eat every part of that delicious pussy!"

Deana jumped and gasped in amazement. There stood Jeff stark naked with a semi-erect cock climbing between her legs.

She flashed him a seductive look and purred, "You could say that. Eat me."

Oh fuck, Jeff loved eating her pussy. As his fingers spread her labia, his tongue tantalized every inch of her pussy. When he sucked in her clit, Deana started shaking so hard he almost got thrown off the bed.

He stopped long enough say, "Oooh Deana you taste so fucking good!"

She grabbed his head and thrust her hips into his face. "Oh yes! Please do not stop what you're doing!"

When Jeff took her sensitive clit between his teeth and bit it a surge of electricity went straight to his cock. While his tongue worked its magic, he shoved three fingers deep inside her hot hole.

Then he fucked her hard and deep stopping only to say, "Oh my sweet Deana, cum for me! Fill my mouth with your sweet nectar!"

While he did her pussy, Deana took one of her nipples into her mouth. Sucking and biting it hard, one than the other. Then she imagined what it would feel like to have Ruth and Alan there. Oh my God, that did it, as her first earth-shattering climax overtook her.

Deana's body stiffened as her pussy filled his mouth with a gush of her sweet nectar. He continued eating, savoring every delicious drop. After finishing, he licked his lips as he moved up beside Deana. He drew her close, his lips meeting hers as they shared a deep passionate kiss.

Deana closed her eyes as they kissed, thinking of how happy she was to have Jeff in her life. She was about to tell him about the vacation plans when he took her face in his hands and began licking and nibbling on her ear.

While still panting with anticipation he whispered. "One good licking deserves another, sugar!"

"Oh yes, it does."

Jeff lay back on the bed. Deana loved sucking cock. She sat beside him gazing hungrily at his throbbing member glistening with a pearly drop of pre-cum. She then leaned over flicking the head of his cock with her tongue.

"Mmmmmm, honey, you taste so delicious!"

"Suck me darling! Take me deep into your mouth."

Deana lapped at his shaft while her fingers kneaded his balls. When she licked his balls and sucked them in one at a time, he moaned and quivered uncontrollably. She then paused, looked up into his face, winked, and engulfed his rod until her lips brush softly against his pubic hairs.

"Ooooh fuck, don't stop! Yes, just like that. Hot-damn, I love the way your tongue tickles my balls."

Deana continues sucking him as his hand grabbed her head moving it up and down on his member. "Suck me harder baby!"

She sucked him deeper and harder, feeling the veins of his cock pulsating against her tongue. She then bit the end of his organ lightly. Jeff threw his head back as his body stiffened. "Oooooh, aaarrrggghhh, yessssssssssss," he grunted as his cum exploded down her throat.

Deana eagerly swallowed every delicious drop of his cum, and then licked her lips. "Mmm, yummy! Jeff, you taste so good!"

Deana got up and lay down next to him, snuggling up close in his arms. "I love you Jeff!" She then looked up into his face, batted her blue eyes at him and said, "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure baby, what's on your mind?"

Seeing her chance, swallowing hard, she told him, "I've been thinking about us. I think we need a vacation. Someplace, where we can have fun and reaffirm our love for each other."

"Yeah, I agree. What do you have in mind honey?"

"How would you like to go to the Bahamas? This couple that I know won a free trip there. Now, before you say no, please hear me out. Okay?"

"On one condition, you tell me where you met this couple. I hope it wasn't in one of those damn sex chat-rooms online. If it was, I will say no way Hosea!"

"Well, I did meet them online. But honey, we're just friends," she lied. Hoping she could get out of that one later on, when they were on the boat out in the middle of nowhere.

"Alright, go on, I'm listening."

Trying to hide her emotions and not look too anxious Deana told Jeff about the offer. "Well, I have been talking to a couple named Ruth and Alan, online now for awhile. Alan has always wants me to ask you to join the chat as he would like the two of you to become friends. When I told him you don't chat, he suggested that maybe we can meet sometime."

"I get it, now. Is this your sly way of telling me we can all meet as friends and then talk about sex?"

"No, it's nothing like that. Please dear hear me out."

Jeff frowned and growled, "Go on, and tell me more. I bet I won't like it!"

"Last night, Ruth and I were talking and she told me that they had won an all expenses paid cruise to the Bahamas for four. They thought this might be a chance where we can get better acquainted."

"No sex!"

"Nope," she lied.

Jeff rubbed his chin and paused, mainly to see if she was fabricating the truth a little. When Deana's expression didn't change, he responded, "All expenses paid huh? When are we supposed to go on this trip? "

"Honey, even the airline tickets are free, it won't cost us a dime. The dates for the trip are September first through the fifth of this year. We fly to Miami, Florida, and board the ship there."

Jeff lowered his head to hide his mischievous grin and said, "I'd love to go on that cruise with your friends, doll. But let me think about it for a few days."

Deana threw her arms around and shrieked, "Oh my God, is that a yes!"

"Might be," he snickered. Jeff would have told her a definite "Yes" but Jeff he loved seeing Deana fidget.

Deana could hardly wait for tomorrow to come to email Ruth the news. She fell asleep dreaming of the Caribbean sites and the cool nights of sex.

All throughout the next few days Deana kept bugging Jeff about the trip. However, all he would do was keep a straight face as he told her, "Wait a couple of days dear."

When Friday came around, Deana didn't get a chance to ask him before he went to work. Around three pm she was standing at the sink pealing potatoes, when out of the corner of her eyes she saw Jeff come through the front door.

"You're home early. What's the matter?"

He came up behind her and placed his arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck. "Oh, nothing is wrong. I just decided to come home early today so I can show you how much I love you baby."

Deana could feel the love they had for each other radiating between them. She washed her hands off, turned around to face him, and kissed him. "I love you too."

He took her face in his hands and looked right into her sexy blue eyes. "You know something, honey. I think we need to go shopping." He then paused to watch her reaction, "Because you'll need a new swimsuit to wear in the Bahamas."

Deana shrieked, "Ooooooh my God! Baby, you really mean it!"

kandie
kandie
346 Followers