The Outing

Story Info
His submissive was entitled to some fresh air.
5.3k words
4.41
28.3k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,241 Followers

He thought to himself, "It's a warm, clear day. This should be the perfect day for this." After making the arrangements, he said aloud, "Come to me, pet."

Kiki padded quietly into the room, stark naked, as he required. When she reached the appropriate spot in front of the chair where he sat, she knelt gracefully, and lowered her torso. Her forehead touched the floor, and she stretched out her arms, laying them on the floor, pointing in his direction. "I'm here, Sir. And I'm yours," she stated, almost ritually.

He smiled his characteristic smile. "Rise, pet. Let me inspect you," he commanded, softly.

Her muscles rippled as they contracted, lifting her to stand upright. She immediately put her hands behind her head, and spread her legs about shoulder width apart. Inspection demanded that she show her face, armpits, tits, belly, and cunt, as well as her shapely legs, hiding none of this from his gaze.

He studied his treasured submissive. He never tired of looking at her body, even after their twelve years together, since she was freely, totally his. Her deep black hair and light skin revealed her Filipino ancestry. Her irises were such a dark shade of brown that it was difficult to see where they ended and her pupils began. Her exquisitely firm C cup breasts looked perfect on her slim, 5' 4" body. "Did you weigh yourself this morning, pet?" he inquired.

"Yes, Sir," she replied in her very soft voice. She smiled that smile that made his heart speed a little, knowing he'd be pleased. "When I weighed myself, the scale informed me that I'm 134 pounds today," she continued. Her voice was soft and melodic, and he loved hearing it. But he especially loved hearing how she screamed in the throes of passion – such screams melted his heart. It didn't matter if he was creating the passion in her, or if some other man or woman was permitted to do it.

"Excellent," he said. "Today is such a lovely day, we're going to get some fresh air, pet. Follow me to the garage." He'd already stocked his pickup truck with everything they'd need. Lowering the tailgate, he helped her climb into the back bed. "Lie face down, pet," he ordered her. Taking a length of rope, he tied her ankles together, and her wrists together, and then secured her ankles to wrists in a nice hog-tied position. If anyone got a glimpse into the back of the truck, they'd probably see the back, side boob, ass, and legs of a naked woman, but not much of her face. Perfect.

Opening the garage door, he backed out, and started driving toward the wooded area he had in mind. Checking in his rear view mirror, he could see Kiki's black hair buffeted by the wind, but she looked quite content. He wondered if she noticed the trucks he passed – their drivers likely got an eyeful of her. One certainly blasted his horn in appreciation. And that bus he passed. That had a lot of people in it, but since buses now had WIFI, he assumed most of its passengers were staring at their glowing screens, rather than looking out at the scenery. Their loss.

Reaching the wooded park, he pulled off the main streets and into its entrance way. He'd scouted out the place he had in mind. The truck would park there easily, right next to the path used for hiking and biking. Even though the location was quite secluded, on a lovely day like this, it was guaranteed that at least a few people would happen along, sooner or later. Time for him to get busy positioning her.

He took out the lengths of scarlet rope that he had in the truck cab. The brilliant red would look fantastic against her skin, he knew. Lowering the truck's tail gate again, he climbed up and untied her from the hog-tie. "Doing OK, pet?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. That was an invigorating ride," she answered demurely.

"Good. Now come and plant your ass on the edge of the tailgate, with your legs dangling off," he told her.

Seemingly oblivious to being naked in a public area, she complied.

"Lie back, and give me your wrists," he commanded. Once again, he admired her suppleness. She had no trouble reclining, with her back flat on the floor of the truck bed, and her thighs and legs still dangling toward the ground. As she extended each wrist, he secured it firmly with a scarlet rope and then carried the rope up to the front side hooks of the truck bed. These were placed just behind the truck's cab. When pulled taut, the ropes pulled her arms toward the front corners of the truck bed.

Pausing, he stroked her arms, neck, and torso sensuously, feeling her body instinctively respond. Next, he tied the red ropes around her dainty ankles, and secured the other end to the rear wheel axle, right next to the tire. When this portion of the restraining was complete, she was in a modified spreadeagled position, because even though her arms and legs were spread open in that fashion, there was that almost 90 degree bend from her hips to her thighs. Her feet didn't quite touch the ground now, but that was OK, because the tailgate was supporting her weight.

"Comfortable, pet?" he inquired, as he caressed her thighs and legs, and softly cupped her sex.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, in that special voice she used as she started her descent into subspace. When she was tied up, helpless and vulnerable, and touched by him in a certain way, her mind and body were conditioned to let go and accept, easing her entry into that highly receptive submissive state.

There was one last touch he could add to the restraints. The truck was equipped with a steel bar that could be hooked across its bed, to help retain its contents. When he placed this bar, it went across her body at about the level of her navel. The metal, warmed by the summer air, snugged gently against her tummy. Raising her head slightly, she looked down at the metal bar, and smiled. She reveled in her sensation of helplessness.

Her eyes dilated slightly when he held up the ball gag, but she submissively opened her mouth to accept it, and held her head raised as he buckled it into place. Resting her head back down on the truck bed, she looked up at the blue sky, and the fluffy white clouds. Looked at them, that is, until he slipped the blindfold into place over her eyes. The darkness was complete. She couldn't see, or move much, or speak in anything other than a garbled mumble. She was left with her senses of smell, hearing, and touch. Taste was effectively blocked by the gag.

He deliberately let her hear him walking away, heading for a nearby location where he could hide and watch. Her mind processed the fact that her nudity – and availability – was on display to anyone that happened along the path next to the truck. Kiki found her situation exciting. She trusted him, and knew he'd be looking out for her welfare. He'd not let anyone harm her. Of course, he'd let people use her like this. That was what was so arousing to her. A tiny drop of pussy juice appeared at her slit, and started to evaporate. She could smell it easily. The breeze washed over her exposed cunt, teasing her. She waited. He waited. But not very long.

A young, good-looking guy was strolling along the path by himself. He was scanning the woods as he walked. He only gave a fleeting glance at the truck, but then did a double take. His jaw dropped open at seeing a naked woman bound to the truck. He cautiously walked closer. From his hiding point, her Dom watched the guy approach. The tied submissive froze motionless, hearing someone approaching.

When he reached the truck, the guy stared into it's bed, noting the gagged, blindfolded woman. He looked around, as if wondering if someone was going to leap out at him. Seeing no one, he reached out and grasped one of her tits, causing her to jerk, and mumble something unintelligible around the gag. He played with both her tits, scratching at her nipples as if fascinated by the way they engorged, and fingering and pinching them. He thought about slapping them, but feared a sharp sound might alert someone nearby.

Kiki had no idea whose hands were playing with her tits. Her imagination roamed freely, fueled by the fact the the hands felt rough enough that she guessed it was a man.

Satisfied with his tit play, the guy went down to the tailgate, and the woman's pussy. Perhaps he'd never really had a chance to examine a cunt closeup, and in broad daylight, because he knelt down for a very close look. He spread her outer labia apart, which made the woman again mumble something, and squirm. Ignoring her sounds and squirms, he pried her wet inner labia apart, and stared at her pinkness. Her vaginal opening caught his eye first, of course, with its wetness, and gentle contraction and dilation movements. He stuck an index finger from each hand into that opening, and pulled sideways, stretching her cunt open, peering into its depths. Unfortunately, it was too dark to see much inside – he wished he'd had a penlight.

Kiki felt 'him' touching her intimate areas, and opening her. Her vaginal muscles churned and rippled as she felt air entering her sex tunnel.

Once she was opened like this, her scent was stronger. And seductive. He leaned a little closer, inhaling as he continued his exploration. Above her vagina, he noticed a tiny mound of tissue with a little hole in its center. He prodded it carefully with a damp finger, eliciting a more violent squirm and a louder mumble. "Whatever that is, it's sure sensitive," he thought. Above that hole, he saw a tiny crest of flesh, with something peeking out of its end. "Oh wow!" he thought. "That's gotta be her clit! My girlfriend never let me look at hers, although I'm allowed to touch it, under the covers." He pushed the crest backwards, and watched more of the clit appear. "It's just like a tiny cock," he decided.

Kiki felt him – she was sure it was a him, now – exploring her clit, like he'd never seen one before. She smiled around the gag in her mouth, glad to let him have an intimate look.

He had to take advantage of this opportunity. His lips closed on her clit, and he suckled it. The woman made loud sounds that sounded like garbled moans, and rocked her hips. Her cunt started drooling on his chin. His cock stiffened painfully inside his pants. He couldn't stand it anymore. Filled with lust, he stood up, yanked his pants open enough to free his cock, and jabbed it into her hot, wet cunt. He fucked her in a scared frenzy, hoping no one would interrupt him.

The muscles all over her body contracted reflexively as she felt the stranger raping her. To be honest, it wasn't rape if her Dom was permitting it. She'd fuck anyone he told her too, overtly or tacitly. In fact, the very passion of this 'attack' was thrilling. She didn't hold back, or try to control her orgasm at all. She climaxed, and rode the waves of pleasure it generated.

Whether the guy felt her cum or not didn't matter. He was so turned on about fucking this helpless female, anonymously, that it was like a switch flipped in his head. With several deep thrusts, he emptied his semen into her depths, biting his lip to keep silent, lest someone overhear. Finishing, he pulled his cock out of her, noticing some of his white, sticky cum emerge and drip on the ground. Using his hand, he stripped what cum he could off his cock, and wiped his hand on her bare thigh. Hastily pulling his pants back together, he headed back down the path with a livelier step. Smiling, the Dom watched him go.

Time passed.

The Dom saw a couple approaching, a blonde woman and a man with graying hair. They seemed to have eyes only for each other, because they actually reached his truck before noticing the tied woman. They too looked around, and then silently walked to the tailgate. The woman gasped, pointing at the semen still slowly dripping from Kiki's cunt. The man looked closer. They withdrew a short distance, and held a whispered conversation, speaking quietly into each other's ear. Their words didn't carry to the bound woman, or her Dom. They approached again.

Without a word, the blonde knelt down and started licking the cum dripping from that exposed cunt. She even pulled the inner labia aside, so she could dig her tongue deeply into the honey pot between them. Her hands were stroking Kiki's thighs, calves and ass. She seemed determined to make the helpless woman cum.

Meanwhile, the gray-haired man climbed into the bed of the truck, making it shift on its springs as it accepted his weight. He fished his cock out of his pants, and gingerly removed the gag that was blocking Kiki's mouth. Bracing himself cross-ways across her face, he began feeding her his dick.

Still blindfolded, Kiki had heard the footsteps of the couple, their pause, their withdrawal to a distance, and their return. Still, she was shocked when a tongue was suddenly lapping at her pussy. Shocked, but very aroused. Given her submission to her Dom, given the bound helpless state she was in, given being fucked by a passerby, given her orgasmic releases, she was fully in subspace now. She'd surrendered her control, and was drifting in a haze of heightened sensitivity. Any cares or worries were relegated to a closed off area of her mind, to be dealt with at some later time.

In her altered state, the tongue playing with her cunt was magical, driving her up and up toward yet another orgasm. Vaguely, she felt the truck bed tilt briefly, but paid no mind to it. She barely noticed the gag being removed from her mouth. But then her sense of smell alerted her, informing her of the proximity of a man. Specifically, the proximity of a man's crotch, with its characteristic scent. Therefore, she wasn't surprised when she felt a cock brush against her lips. She opened her mouth and tasted it – accepted it, and started sucking hard on it. Soon she was drinking a stream of salty precum. She only stopped briefly to gasp out, "I'm cumming!"

Indeed, the blonde could tell that, judging from the spurt of cum juices being shot into her mouth. She ate the pussy until the spurts stopped, then stood up and slipped her panties out from under her short skirt. Climbing up onto the truck bed, the blonde tapped her partner's shoulder. Smiling up at her, he pulled his dick free and climbed off the truck. Kiki strained, raising her head, blindly searching with her mouth and tongue for the now absent dick, her expression showing disappointment.

The look of disappointment vanished when two things happened. The blonde straddled her face, thereby presenting her mouth with a dripping, gooey pussy to lick and suck. And the man slid his firm, swollen dick into her cunt at almost the same time. She groaned up into the blonde's pussy as she felt the penetration, then starting eating the proffered pussy avidly. The Dom watched as the blonde bucked her cunt against Kiki's mouth, and the man plunged his dick in and out of her pussy.

Kiki heard the man grunting as he gripped her hips hard and pressed into her as far as his cock would reach. She felt his dick start to vibrate, and knew he was ejaculating. Her face was already wet with the blonde's cunt juices, and the scent of her cunt was tantalizing. She felt the softening cock withdraw, leaving its liquid deposit in her vagina and womb. She didn't know where the guy had gone until she felt his hand at her tit now, kneading it.

The gray-haired man had zipped up, and moved beside the truck where he could play with one of Kiki's tits, plus one of the blonde's tits, right through her blouse. The blonde shifted her hips slightly, and presented Kiki's lips with her hot, swollen clit. Kiki latched onto the clit, sucking frantically, and pulling hard on the ropes that bound her. Both women climaxed almost simultaneously. The blonde, moaning loudly, eyes closed and head tilted back, spewed her cum all over Kiki's chin and neck. Kiki's lower body muscles convulsed, and her pussy spat a wet gob of fresh semen onto the ground below the tailgate.

After a short rest, the blonde dragged herself off Kiki's face and turned and kissed her cheek. Kiki managed to murmur a 'thank you' before the man returned the ball gag to its original position, filling her mouth opening. The couple left.

A few minutes later, a bald man rode his bicycle by the truck. If he noticed the nude woman, it didn't cause him to react or stop.

Maybe ten minutes later, two young women strolled along the path. One was a brunette with her hair cut short in a bob, and the other was a strawberry blonde with her hair in a ponytail. Both wore shorts, and T-shirts. The shorts were almost indecently short, and it was obvious there were no bras under their shirts. When they spotted Kiki, they didn't hesitate at all, but walked right up to where she was tied, and climbed up onto the truck bed.

They both knelt down along the right side of Kiki's torso, the brunette nearer her head. Leaning far forward, the brunette started sucking on Kiki's left tit, while the woman with the ponytail put her mouth on Kiki's right one. The Dom could hear the sounds of their sucking from where he observed. Almost as if it was choreographed, the brunette reached behind the blonde, and worked her finger into the leg opening of her shorts, pushing the strip of material aside enough to get her fingers into her cunt. The blonde jerked slightly as she felt the fingers penetrate her, and then used her hand to start fingering Kiki's vulnerable cunt.

Even blindfolded, Kiki could tell that women were near when they'd approached her. They each exuded a subtle scent of expensive perfume, and thereby Kiki chose to envision them as gorgeous. She felt first one mouth latch onto her nipple and start sucking, and then another. The sensation was heavenly, as those warm soft lips nursed on her. The sensation got even better when two long fingers stroked their way between her pussy lips and entered her wet tunnel, displacing a small amount of the residual semen it contained. The fingers moved within her sensuously, teasingly, with the woman's thumb or palm nudging her clit just often enough to keep it interested.

Within minutes, squishy sounds became obvious. The Dom wished he could smell the scents of all three women, since their cunts were secreting so copiously now. By common consent, the two women using his submissive stopped what they were doing, and stood up long enough to remove their shorts. He watched as the blonde stepped on either side of Kiki's torso, and got on her hands and knees – doggy style. This placed her hips above Kiki's chest, and her head between Kiki's thighs. From the sounds that began at that point, she was vigorously eating the bound woman's cunt.

Her friend, the brunette, removed Kiki's gag, and straddled her face, turned toward her feet. From the loud gasp that the brunette uttered, it was clear that the submissive had started tonguing her privates greedily, seeking to suck juices from her, and ultimately her cum. Meanwhile, the brunette leaned forward, grasped the blonde's hips, and buried her face between her ass and thighs. All three women were lustily eating each other. The Dom was mesmerized by the lewd sight.

After a little time passed, the Dom mentally shook himself. This was the perfect opportunity. Creeping forward silently, he wet a butt plug, stooped below the tailgate, and pressed it up into Kiki's ass. As Kiki felt her ass being violated, stretched, and ultimately stuffed full, the Dom could hear her extra loud moan carry up into the brunette's cunt. Elated, he stepped to the side of the truck and gave the blonde's accessible ass cheek a firm swat. She moaned into the cunt she was eating, but didn't look up, probably figuring her friend had done it. And the brunette herself was too lost in screwing her tongue deeply into the blonde's pussy to even care about the nearby noise.

The Dom left them, and slipped back into hiding. From there, he watched as the women erupted in a chain reaction of orgasms. First, naturally, his submissive, restrained and in subspace as she was, awash in the sensations flooding her body, started vibrating and spewed her cum into the blonde's mouth. Her cry of orgasm echoed and vibrated in the brunette's cunt. The blonde, drinking Kiki's cum, with her friend not only tonguing her pussy, but also using one hand to rub around and on her clit, screamed into Kiki's cunt as her cum juices filled her friend's mouth. And the brunette, turned on by the smell and feel of her friend's climax, bucked her hips back and forth rapidly, mashing her sex on Kiki's face and mouth, and came. She pulled her tongue out of the blonde's cunt so she could arch her back as she went into a spasm and drenched Kiki's face.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,241 Followers
12