The Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long a man separates himself from the crowd and taps a glass for silence. He speaks.

"Tonight we have the pleasure of a young woman who will be a large part of our game. She is here of her own free will and will not be paid for this evening's entertainment."

He gestures to you. You look down, wondering. What is this game, the entertainment. She leads you out to the buzz of conversation. Now people are looking at you more. You are trembling as you follow her to another room. There are chairs and couches spread around this room, but the main piece of furniture is something that looks like parallel bars, but much lower. She leads you to this thing, this object. You find that the closest bar is at your waist. She moves you until you are against it, facing away from her. She strokes your arms, your back. You cannot stop trembling.

"Just be still and be good. You will not be hurt. Trust me, I will not allow you to be hurt."

You begin to breath quicker. What is she going to do to you now? Her hands reach up to your shoulders and slip the straps of your dress down to your arms. She slips each arm out of the strap so your breasts are the only things holding the dress up. You whimper softly. She gently presses on your back and you have to bend over the bar at your stomach. Each of your arms is taken and fastened to the farther bar. You are restrained, not able to stand up. You feel so vulnerable. She leaves you and you feel so alone. Time again is so long. Even with sight available to you, your best sense now is your hearing and you strain your ears for any sound.

After what seems to be forever you hear the sound of heels and the buzz of conversation. You sense many people behind you. Your breathing is shallow. What is going to happen? A man speaks.

Ladies and gentlemen, our friend has brought this treasure to us. We will be playing a game with her. She has an aversion to having her bottom used, so we will be using that for part of the game. Each man and woman will pair up and draw numbers. Then, starting with number one, the woman will insert one of these devices in her bottom. As long as she allows this to be done to her, each couple will pass to the other side of the room. But, if she wishes that to stop, she must only ask for it and we will stop. The remaining men, who are partnered with a woman who has not had the chance to test her anus, will be allowed to fuck her. Let me get the devices here and we will proceed."

Your head is spinning; you cannot believe what you have just heard. She slips up beside you. You are quietly sobbing. She leans down to your ear.

"Listen pet, the devices are dildos. They are small at the start but get bigger each time. I will prepare you, but once the game starts I cannot interfere. I promise you that no harm will come to you. You only have to endure."

You are crying as you hear her words. You see two men carrying in a table. On it is a tube of lubricant and a row of dildos. The closest to the lubricant are very small, but as your head turns to the other end of the table, they become grotesque, huge, frightening. You look down to the floor and bit your lip, trying to stop your tears. She steps to the table and lifts the lubricant. She moves behind you and you feel your dress lifted over your back. You cannot help jerking your body as your bottom, your ass is bared. You can feel her pulling your cheeks open and rubbing lubricant on your anus. You begin to whimper. You jerk once more as you feel her finger slip through the ring of muscle. She spreads it on your anus and inside. She is next to you again, bending over to whisper to you.

"All you have to say is stop, no more. Then it will stop."

You begin to cry once more. You cannot help yourself. Through teary eyes you see the first woman pick up the smallest dildo. She disappears behind you and you feel it at your tight anus. There is pressure and the dildo slips into your ass. You groan audibly. Your face turns to her.

"Madam, may I speak?"

"Of course."

"How many are there?"

"Oh my pet, there are twenty, I think."

You grunt as the first dildo is pulled out of you. Another woman comes and picks up the next smallest dildo. In no time your cheeks are pulled open and the second dildo is inserted in your ass. It's removed and the third, fourth and fifth quickly follow. You are breathing in shallow gasps by then. You hear a voice announcing a break and you take several deep breaths. Soon another woman is in front of you, taking the sixth dildo. She disappears behind you and once again your cheeks are pulled apart and the dildo is thrust into your ass. When you reach the seventh, it begins to hurt and you start to pant. Sweat is beading on your forehead and running down your back. Each insertion and removal causes you to grunt audibly. The tenth is reached and this time you gasp, it feels so huge in you. This one is left protruding from your ass as another break is taken. You can only imagine how you must look and you flush deep red. Your ass is squirming and you can hear chuckles behind you. She is standing next to you, holding your hand.

"M-m-madam?"

"Yes my sweet?"

H-h-how many are left?"

"Eight. Just eight to go."

"Oh god, oh my god."

You feel the tenth removed, grunting as it pulls your ring out while it leave you. You clutch her hand tight and close your eyes. The eleventh, then the twelfth, then thirteen, fourteen and fifteen, each forcing a grunt from you as it enters and is pulled out of you. Your breath is nothing but panting now. Each one hurts going in and out. Your ass feels as though it will never close again. It feels so open. Another break is taken and you cannot stop panting. Your bottom hurts so much.

"M-m-madam?"

"Yes, my pet?"

"W-w-will you be disappointed if I cannot do more?"

"No, pet, you have done much more than anyone believed you could already."

"B-b-but if I stop, they will, they will fuck me."

"It is all right. I will not think less of you."

"Oh madam, I hurt, god I hurt."

"It will go away. Be as strong as you can. I am very proud of you, pet."

The break is over and the fifteenth is removed forcing a gasp from your mouth. You whimper softly. You feel the pressure and groan out loud as the sixteenth dildo slides into your ass. It feels impossibly huge and your ring is burning. Panting hard, you feel it slide back out, pulling your ring with it. You grit your teeth and grunt as it pops out of your ass. Your ass feels as though it is gaping open. Through tear stained eyes you see the next woman pick up the next dildo. Whimpering louder you strain to be still and quiet, but when the tip touches your anus you cannot bear it.

"S-s-stop, p-p-please s-s-stop."

The dildo is removed. You hear excited murmurs behind you. She holds your hand tight and you stand on shaking legs. You know what is coming next. You feel hands on your dress and it is pulled down from your chest, over your ass and down your legs leaving you naked. Your feet are pushed apart and you wait. Before long you feel the prodding of a cock behind you and your vagina opens to take it. He thrusts into you and you moan softly. Your hips are grabbed and he fucks you, fucks you hard. His belly slaps against your ass. All you can do, all the energy you have only allows you to brace yourself for his thrusts. Thankfully he is soon at his crisis and you feel the jets of sperm splashing inside you. With his last jerk he pulls out and you immediately feel another cock poking at you and then inside you. He is no better than the first, fucking you hard and coming inside you very quickly.

He pulls out and you must stand, bent, and let them look at you. At your abused ass and pussy. Sperm is trickling out of you and running down your thigh. You are humiliated again. Naked and humiliated. You hear the voices that were so excited leave the room and she is the only one there. She releases you from the bar and puts the wrap around you. Your fancy evening dress has disappeared. The chain is clasped and she takes your hand. The two of you walk out together. You are hobbling because your bottom is hurting. She leads you through the front door and to your limousine. This time when the door is opened, she helps you inside and sits next to you. You are taken in her arms and she holds you all the way home.

12