The Overtly Erotic Life Drawing Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't break out of my pose, but responded. "I'm okay, actually." In truth, maybe I didn't want to stop being seen (or used, whichever it was) this way, but the students protested, most insisting they needed a drink, or to use the restroom.

Professor Hitchens approached me, taking the broom. "We're going to take ten, after all. Would you like a snack?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm fine," I said. I didn't move, standing naked as students began getting out of their seats. My brother stayed seated, as I spoke to the professor. "It's only another forty-five or fifty minutes, right?"

"That's right. If you need, the bathroom is down the hall, and to the left." She was pointing. "Do you want your robe back?"

"Uh... I suppose so..." I said, unconvincingly.

"Don't be silly, honey," barked the teacher. "You're welcome to stay undressed. No one will mind."

With that, she turned and walked away, towards the hall, leaving me face to face with my brother. Well, my face was on his, anyway. Once again, he was so distracted looking at my tits, he didn't realize I was trying to get his attention. "Pete!" I whisper-screamed.

Finally, his eyes darted to mine. "Wh? What?"

"What the fuck, Pete? You have some explaining to do." This time, his eyes went to the ceiling. "Nuh, uh... look at me, Pete." I stepped closer to him, ensuring others still in the room couldn't hear us.

Pete pulled back a bit, as I leaned forward. "Did you have this planned all along? Was this a set up?" He wasn't answering, but I saw his skin turning flush. He started fidgeting in his chair. "You never intended to have Debbie do this, did you?"

He paused, but finally admitted the truth. "No."

"Why would you lie about that?"

"Well, uh, I didn't lie about her breaking up with me. That much was true. I just used that to make the story more believable. I was originally going to say she backed out."

"How long have you been planning this?"

"Two weeks."

"Why didn't you just ask me?"

"Because I knew you would say no, in any normal circumstance. I had to make it an emergency. I know you. I'm sorry I exploited your goodwill, but I didn't know any other way to get you to do this."

He was right. I would have said no, especially if he had told me all the details.

"So this was all just a big scam to get me naked?" I asked.

He slowly looked up to me, and then scanned the area around us. "Yeah, it was. Look, I'm sorry, but the profess-"

I crossed my arms and huffed, interrupting him, "I doubt you're sorry. And what about these poses? Did you know about this?"

"Kinda. The teacher asked if my model would do erotic poses, and I said probably, once you got into it."

"Once I got into it?"

"Was I wrong?"

He wasn't. Maybe my brother knew me better than I did. Still, it didn't make it right. "You and Professor Hitchens? You worked together on this, didn't you? Did you tell her specifically to push me into those perverted poses?"

Again, another lengthy pause. "Well, sorta. I said it would be interesting to see what you would be willing to do, with me in the room. Even she admits it has to be an awkward situation for you... us. She used to be a model herself, and she said she would 'die' if her brother had seen her naked, regardless."

"Really?" I laughed.

"Yeah, well, I made a joke that she ought to put you through a few embarrassing poses, and see how far you are willing to go with me in the room. That it would be an interesting social experiment."

"Social experiment?"

"I suppose the better term for it would be 'practical joke'. To be fair, I hadn't thought it would go this far, Tabbi."

"Yet I bet you aren't disappointed."

He stayed silent now, but I noticed he kept his legs half-crossed as we talked. I wanted to dig for more answers, but the teacher came back in the room. "Oh, hanging out with your brother? How are you enjoying the experience so far?"

I turned, assertive. "It's been good, thank you. Pete was just telling me that you used to model?"

"That's correct, back in my college years. I even did it again last year for a charity calendar."

"I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull it off."

"You're doing great. Now, if you'd like, we can spend a few minutes discussing our next poses."

"Oh, I was hoping you'd let me do some of my own," I said.

She stopped. "If that will make you more comfortable, of course."

"Excellent!" I clapped my hands, allowing my breasts to jiggle, and scampered off to my purse, digging out some wet wipes. I went back to the broom, and diligently scrubbed and dried the handle with them. I then rubbed my hands over the end of it, ensuring it was smooth.

With broom in hand, I trotted back, dropping it at my brother's feet. The handle pointed away from him, and I plopped down on the floor in front of it, spreading my legs. I carefully picked up the end of the handle, and pushed it in. More students were getting settled in their seats, as Pete and the professor stared on, in shock.

"Tabbi, what are you doing?" Pete whispered.

I lifted my head, eyeing him. My legs were spread wide, only a few feet from him, while the broom's tip drove into my pussy. "I'm getting into an erotic pose, Pete. I'm doing just what you and Professor Hitchens wanted."

"Tabitha," Pete demanded, as I pushed the handle in three or four inches. There were audible gasps in the room again. I held up my hand and said loudly, "One moment. I can get it in further." My hips thrust forward, while I slowly drew the handle in another two inches or so. If I stood up, I could sweep the floor, I thought.

Then I placed my right hand firmly around the handle, close to where it entered my pussy, gripping it firmly in place. I used my left elbow to prop my torso up. I then reeled my head back, and froze into a position of ecstasy. "Okay, you can all start now."

Without murmuring another word, the students began scribbling on their canvasses. Even my brother shut up, though from this angle, I could see he still sported wood. This time, I allowed myself to gaze on it. Pete and the professor may have hatched a scheme to see how far they could push me. Unbeknownst to them, I had decided to see how far I could push them. It started with me, in this pose, fucking a broom.

'When will they make me stop?' I wondered.

I intended to find out.

12