The Package

Story Info
He gets her something.
2.1k words
3.25
16.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose received a phone call telling her that a package would be delivered with a letter. She was instructed to read the letter first and then the phone went dead. Within the hour, a courier arrived, with a package, with an envelope, with her name transcribed upon it. She nervously opened the envelope and saw the familiar signature, copperplate in style, signed "M". It was "M" who had been on the phone, it was "M" who this girl breathed for, it was "M" who gave her the instructions to follow, always with the signature "M". It was "M" who contemplated owning her, it was "M" who provided her with the cause for life, for breath. It was "M" who had captured this girl's attention for so long.

She looked over the note that had been enclosed in the envelope, each word, each letter had been carefully chosen and constructed.

"beautiful, Be home by 6.30 p.m., draw a bath by 7.30 p.m. and sit upon the stool and wait for My call. Do not open the package until I instruct you to do so. Lovingly, "M". "

She pondered about a bath of bubbles and soaking away the tensions of the day, but she became fixed on the package. She had more than enough to do, she placed the package in the corner of her office, and carried on with her paid employment.

At 5.00 p.m. she went home immediately, and walked through the old cast iron doors. She drew the curtains, she poured a glass of wine, and looked through the evening paper. At 7.30 p.m. the bath was drawn, she had added the fragrance of rose oil to her delicious bubbles. She had looked at the package that had been hand delivered, wondering what was on the inside. Never before had she received a package from "M", only letters of instruction.

At 7.35 she found herself shedding her clothes. Picked up the phone, which had a speaker, and sat on the stool, draped in a towel, waiting for "M" to call.

She sat full of anticipation. She felt her breasts were becoming erect under the towel. She felt her womanhood, becoming moist, just through her desire. She felt her belly burn, knowing that only "M" could relieve her of this state.

The phone rang, the deep voice said "hello beautiful, are you ready for Me?" she replied "yes Master, I am ready for You". He said "I hope you are upon your knees when you address Me. As I have summoned you, are you upon your knees?"

She felt herself sink, as she was still sitting upon the stool. She said "oh no Master, i'm sitting upon the stool, whilst I was waiting for Your call". "On your knees beautiful" He said. She gracefully fell upon her knees, with her legs apart, her back was straight. She looked at the floor, and whispered "I don't see the point on being on my knees when You are not here". He said to her "I see you are now on your knees beautiful, and I see that My cunt is nice and wet, waiting for Master's touch. Just remember that if I decide that I am going to own you, that is My cunt. They are My breasts, your body is My body, to use, to bring pleasure to Me and to you, upon the journey of discovery".

She just melted hearing His voice. He said to her "get into the bath beautiful".

She slowly stood up, placed the phone on the stool, and turned on the speaker. She climbed into the bath, her body slipped between the velvet sheets of the water, with bubbles dispersed thereon. She laid her head back on the wall behind one end of the bath as her long slender body, slipped out the full length of the bath. Her feet nearly touching the other end. Her breasts were immersed in the water, and her Master's voice could be heard on the speaker phone.

Master said to her "beautiful, I'm standing right beside you! I'm watching you take your bath, I'm watching you covering yourself in the water, I'm watching you bathe. I want you to feel My presence. I want you to feel My hand taking that soap, washing that body of yours."

Suddenly she realized that she was physically one person in the bath, but there was a presence of her Master. As she took her soap, and lathered it up into her hand, she realized that her hand was her Master's hand and it was caressing her body. As she ran her soap up her neck, she felt Master's fingers fondle her neck, and when she soaped her tummy, she felt his strong fingers moving down her abdomen, teasing as His hand traveled and as she opened and washed in between her legs, and she shaved the excess hair on her pussy, she felt as though He was smiling. When she washed her legs, she felt His strong hands caress her legs.

She suddenly became aware that there had been silence on the end of the phone as she had been washing herself. The line was dead. She stayed in the bath just for a little bit longer.

There was a consistent knock on the door, which wasn't going to go away. She got out of the bath, grabbing her toweling robe, she wrapped herself up, and called out "whose there?" A very deep voice replied "It is I beautiful, open the door". She realized that the person's voice, was the same voice as the One who had been on the phone. She opened the door, she smiled as she studied His face, and said welcome Master. He moved past the door, and closed the door behind Him. Looking at her He said "girl, are you not pleased to see Me?" She slid onto her knees, and said "welcome home Master". He said to her "child, go and get back into your bath". He followed her into the bathroom, she disrobed and as she disrobed, His eyes glowed. He saw the treasure of His rose. She laid back in between the velvet sheets of water which caressed her body, and now her Master's hand took the soap and rubbed her back. He took her feet, and massaged her feet. His hands then glided up along the inner sides of her legs, washing her legs and His hands slid into her womanhood, where He put the soap, and He cleansed, and He said to her "girl, this is My cunt. These are my breasts, and if you wear My collar, your body will be My body. She felt herself become tort. It was already too much for her to feel her Master's touch. Never before had she been in the bath with Master. This was a beautiful feeling, knowing that He was caressing her body, that would soon be His body, for His use, for T/their pleasure.

He instructed her to carefully get out of the bath. He opened up a yellow towel, and He dried her down. Once again, a wry smile crept across His lips, as He adored and admired the form that was standing before Him.

He said to her "girl I want you to go and get the package and bring it to Me". She said … "Sir the package is in my bedroom". He replied … "well girl, I shall follow you to your bedroom." She wrapped the yellow towel around her so that she didn't shudder. She was anxious, nervous, but not cold. She was warmed and on fire, her body was hot. In her mind she thought she was about to explode.

Inside the bedroom Master sat down in an antique chair, and said "I want you to fetch the package, and kneel before Me. I want to admire what I am going to claim, should you give your consent". She fetched the package and knelt beside Him. He said to her "when you kneel before Me child, you kneel with your legs spread so that I can see your sex. When I see your sex, I like to see it drip."

She spread her legs a little bit wider, so that Master could see His sex. He felt His own sex harden, knowing that she was going to consent.

He opened the box, and He held up a gold neck chain. He said to her "This chain is a symbolism of My love for you. It is a symbolism of O/our unity. Do you consent to my ownership? To venture down a road where there will be completeness for you and I both". She smiled and said "yes Master. my body, Master is Your body". She loved Him beyond words. He placed the chain around her neck, and kissed her. He then placed around her neck, His leather collar that was very firm against her soft skin. But it was the collar that He would attach when He wanted to use her, to begin with. He said to her "when you are at home, I want you to wear this collar, when I talk to you on the phone, or when I am here in person. The necklace is one which I want you to wear all the time, to know that I am always apart of you. Then He attached His leash which He took out of the box. He said to her "when I attach the leash, I will always want you on Your knees. Now spread those legs wider for me and let me see My sex."

He looked at her sex, dripping, feeling very pleased that she had responded in this manner, that He didn't need to use a more brutal force of tone. For He didn't want to have to discipline her, or to be hard with her, even though His sadist tendencies would come out sooner or later in T/their time together.

He knew that she was not a painslut, but that she would endure His command. She would relish His touch, for it is what He sought. She would do what she was asked to please Him.

Indeed she knew, her place would always be on her knees, and dripping sex. Knowing that she would venture with Him for a long while, for as long as the pathway was to be explored, they would explore it together. She could not see how, or understand how, they would not be together forever, for she loved Him, she wanted Him, and she would not fail Him.

Master took her by the hand and said "come with me delicate, My beautiful rose. The leash was given a gentle tug and slowly she stood. When she was upon her feet she smiled at Him. From the core of her being she radiated, knowing that Master stood beside her. Knowing that she had been chosen, and that her offer of submission had been accepted. That she was good enough because He now called her His own.

He placed around her shoulders a black cape, which covered her entire being. He lead her outside and they stood upon the deck. The stars were exploding in the night sky. The air was so very still. He whispered to here "I am proud you are Mine". He pulled her into Him, touching His girl's body, teasing her with soft caresses.

He spoke with authority, He spoke with kindness and with love. He said "beautiful … my precious rose, it's time for me to take you. Go into the bedroom and wait for Me". She walked gracefully into the bedroom, the leash swaying down her chest, she knelt down at the foot of Master's bed waiting for Him. Her legs were spread, her sex dripping, wanton she was, burning with desire in her belly, for His touch, for His command, for His care and love.

Master undid the leash, removed the cloak and looked at His one. This special rose completed Him, her eagerness to be owned by Him, her need for His control, He felt so proud to be given her submission, for He had cultivated His rosebud, and He picked the bloom. His chain, His one's body, was fastened to Him for this time. Maybe He thought to Himself, looking at her as her sex was dripping, feeling His sex ache. Maybe this one will be for eternity.

angel in submission to Master, on her knees, where she belongs, to serve, to be used, to be loved, to be treasured and watered. To encapsulate Master with her love, her care, and her attention, can only in time bring deeper understandings of one's purpose in this place that W/we call life.