The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not the first you know," Gwen said picking up the dildo and walking over to the table with Sarah.

"Yea, I half caught Julie with it a little while ago," Sarah explained.

"Then you're the only one left," Gwen said confidently, but Sarah looked at her in confusion. "I wanked off last night with it after you all went to bed." Then Gwen held it up to hand it to her friend. "Go ahead. Whoever ordered it, it's ours now so enjoy it."

Sarah extended her hand, but hesitated to grab it out of embarrassment, "I couldn't."

"You need me to leave?" Gwen asked worried that her being here was embarrassing her. "I can go for a walk if you..."

"No, I mean I've never..." Sarah explained. "I'm a total virgin."

"Oh," Gwen said a little shocked. "You've never even used a toy or a finger in down there?" Sarah mutely shook her head. "Oh, well it's not hard, and from the looks of it you were doing fine until I interrupted."

"Actually..." Sarah said worried how her friend might react, "I don't want you to freak out or anything, but I kind of got turned on because Julie had just used it. I'm worried I might be gay..."

Gwen instantly was brought back to her best friend in college and wondered if this was the universe giving her a second chance. She'd lost her best friend when she'd refused her advances that day, so she asked cautiously, "Well, what were you thinking that made you horny?"

Sarah blushed and explained, "Well, that this," she pointed at the dildo, "was a guy who just fucked Julie and now wanted me to suck him off before he fucked me too."

"Well, as for being gay, you were thinking of a guy, so..." Gwen said dubiously.

"But I got horny licking Julie's pussy juice!" Sarah exclaimed. "I wasn't turned on by that thing before."

"Well, then have you ever gotten turned on by Julie before? Looking at her or something, like when she was dressing or getting out of the shower?"

Sarah thought, "Not really, but once when I knew she'd had sex while we were out and still had her boyfriend here I could smell it and that got me turned on."

Gwen nodded then asked the question she was really anxious to know, "And have I ever turned you on?"

Sarah was embarrassed, but answered honestly. "You came in one morning a few months back after staying out all night and I could smell that you'd had sex."

Gwen nodded again, "Yea, I remember. I'd gone home with Tony and had a LOT of sex that night. He was good in the sack, but a cheating bastard. Sounds to me so far that you like the idea of sex, not women over men." Sarah looked relieved, but Gwen wanted to take this one more step. "One last thing to verify it," she said as she pulled off her top. Her white bra containing her medium sized breasts pushing out nicely as she squeezed her tits together by crossing her arms underneath them, "Does this turn you on?"

Sarah considered her honestly, "Not especially."

Gwen then grabbed the dong and pushed it into her cleavage and under her bra and felt the dampness of her friend's saliva and possibly a little of Julie's cunt sauce. This was exciting posing like this and she was already starting to get turned on herself. "How about now?"

Sarah's pussy, which was still quite wet tingled again, but she only said, "Kind off."

Taking that as a good sign, Gwen unzipped her long skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she pulled the long double ended dildo down so one head was poking into her panties while the other was still just poking into her cleavage. "How about now?"

Sarah's pussy went into full-on faucet again, but only said softly, "Yes."

That admission released the last of Gwen's inhibitions and she pulled her panties down and off and leaned back onto the table as she pushed one end of the cock into her growing wetness. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this in front of her roommate and friend, but just let herself go as she stretched open her womanhood to this toy once more. She reflexively moaned as she filled herself up and gasped, "Now?"

She quickly answered, "Oh God, yes!" Sarah could hardly stand it watching Gwen feed that monster cock into her pussy in front of her. She almost came and it took everything she had to not touch herself at the same time and her panties were soaked again anyway.

That was what Gwen wanted to hear, "Then get over hear and suck my cock." Sarah didn't even hesitate and got right to her knees in front of her, wolfing down half of the dildo still exposed from her cunt and started rocking up and down on it, shifting it slightly in and out of her vagina. It was everything she'd imagined and her pussy was on fire. "Fuck yea. You give good head."

Sarah pulled off and jerked the dildo up and down with her hand as if it was a real cock, "I've had lots of practice to keep guys from wanting to go below the waist." Then she went back to sucking the Gwen's fake cock like a pro, sometimes going quickly, then doing slow and deep, bushing her nose all the way down to graze Gwen's fuzzy blonde pussy hair.

Gwen just let Sarah have her way and found she was getting really horny as all this made the dong move and squirm in her quim. After a few minutes Gwen didn't know what made her say it, but she hissed to her friend, "Turn around."

Sarah pulled off and didn't waste a second to turn her back to her friend. She felt more submissive than she'd ever been in her life and her cunt was already convulsing as she posed on hand and knees as Gwen flipped her skirt up over her back. She closed her eyes and shivered with pleasure as Gwen's fingers caressed over her sticky wet panties before she quickly pulled them off down her hips and again left them resting about her knees. Then she felt the hard press of the dildo as it pushed over her pussy and tickled her clit as Gwen got its head wet.

Once Gwen was satisfied it was moistened she positioned the knob between Sarah's trimmed black haired cunt lips before pushing it gently in by pushing her hips forward. Her heart was racing as she was excited to imagine herself as the guy about to take a virgin. She couldn't help but feel as though she was stealing that treasure from all guys, but it being forbidden fruit made it all more exciting. It didn't hurt that every push and wiggle Sarah made was translated by the double dong into her own stuffed womb.

The rubber head pierced Sarah's hymen and she gasped from a sharp pinch of pain, but her brain canceled it with an extreme overdose of pleasure. She cried out and Gwen stopped moving, "Are you alright?" Sarah shook and just gasped. "Are you cuming?"

"Yes," whispered Sarah as her body kept shuddering.

"You horny bitch!" Gwen laughed as she gripped Sarah's hips and pushed in harshly, filling up Sarah's vagina with the other half of the dildo. "I'm gonna fuck you silly." That just set her orgasm off all over again as Gwen kept her word and started grinding her hips ass into Sarah's ass as they fucked each other with wanton abandon, the large dildo squirming and writing in both of their cunts.

Gwen was really close already from the power trip, and Sarah never quite stopped cuming during the whole ordeal when Gwen joined her in orgasmic convulsions. "Fuck!" she grunted as she pulled hard onto Sarah's hips and quivered with the dildo shoved deep into her own womb. After a few moments when it had passed and Gwen pulled back, but between both of their pussies that had loosened and were now well lubricated the double dildo ended up sliding out of both of them and falling to the wooden floor between Sarah legs, one end smudged with just a little blood from her broken hymen.

Gwen sat back on her ass while Sarah laid down and both of them just caught their breath with their legs in a tangle as they let the reality of what happened wash over them. Sarah who had cum first recovered and realized she was bleeding slightly. "Excuse me," she said softly and left to the bathroom.

Gwen took a bit and even rubbed her wet putty some more and now really regretted turning her friend down in college. She stood up, now only wearing her bra, and retrieved the dong and took it to the kitchen sink and washed it. When she was done she placed it back on the table before getting some paper towels and wiping up the blood and girl-cum before picking up her discarded clothes.

She was just about to knock on the door to the bathroom to talk with Sarah when there was instead a knock on the front door. Quickly she pulled on her skirt and blouse again as Sarah poked her head out, "Who is it?"

"Just sec," Gwen said and opened the door a crack.

Once more there was that same middle aged delivery man with a small package. "Good afternoon. I got another package for you," he said holding up the square cardboard box.

12