The Package

Story Info
It was just a box what it led to was a surprise in itself.
2.5k words
3.74
13.5k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
348 Followers

She looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't too happy with what she saw. Not that she was unattractive, rather she was too attractive dressed this way. She wondered what he had in mind.

She had found the box with the note attached when she got home from the market. It was obvious from the handwriting that it was from him. He must have waited until she left and then returned home and put the box in the entry way where she would find it.

It was wrapped in plain brown paper and sealed with packing tape. The envelope laying on top had her name on it. The note card inside simply said;

Open the package and follow the instructions inside to the letter.

D

She took the box and put it on the dining room table. Using a small pen knife, she carefully opened the wrappings. Inside she found another envelope and what appeared to be clothing and lingerie. She opened the envelope and read;

In this box you will find all the clothing you are to be wearing when I come home.

Shower, do your makeup and hair for a social evening. You must look perfect.

Put on only the clothing that is in this box. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you are ready early, kneel in the living room in front of my chair and wait there.

Be ready to leave immediately when I arrive home.

D

She looked at the clock. He usually didn't get home until after 5. It was 3pm now, but the way the note was worded he could arrive anytime and if she wasn't ready it would be uncomfortable. She picked up the box and headed upstairs.

She showered and prepared herself. She wasn't sure what he meant by a social evening. It could be anything from an evening bar hopping with friends to the opera or the symphony. That meant to pull out all the stops. She did her hair, her nails, her makeup, taking particular care that everything was perfect. When she was done, she went to the box and started looking.

She laid out the ensemble. White shear Bra and garter belt. No panties. Black seamed stockings. A white shear blouse, an impossibly short black spandex miniskirt, and the highest set of heels she had ever seen. Black patent leather, spike heels, open toed. If these shoes didn't scream "Come Fuck Me" nothing would.

She began to dress. Everything fit perfectly. He was meticulous in his preparations. Her full firm breasts filled the bra cups and bulged dramatically over the demi-cups forming a deep impressive cleavage. The garter belt hugged her hips, enhancing the curves of her round bottom. She pulled on the sheer black stockings making sure the seam was straight and the Cuban heels were perfectly placed. Stepping into the miniskirt, she pulled it up and adjusted it then zipped it closed. It did, of course, fit, but it was short. So short that it barely covered the tops of the stockings. The least movement would cause the hem to rise and expose the tops of the stockings. Sitting would be next to impossible without exposing everything. And it was tight. It showed every curve of her ass and her thighs. Shrugging on the blouse and buttoning it, she found that it was cut so that the last button was just below the point at which here cleavage leapt from the bra cups, which meant that almost all of her breasts not encased in the sheer material of the bra was exposed. She tucked the tail of the blouse into the skirt. She looked in the box and spied one more item. A velvet collar with a silver ring attached to the center. She buckled it around her neck and set the ring directly under her chin.

She sat and looked at the shoes. She slipped them on and fastened the ankle straps. She almost stumbled just trying to stand on the things. The heels themselves must be a good 6 inches. She felt like she was standing on her tiptoes. She sighed. Those were his instructions and she had made the agreement to abide by whatever demands or instructions he made.

She carefully made her way downstairs and knelt in front of his chair. The simple act of kneeling where he usually sat was enough to make her slightly wet in anticipation.4. She knew, based on the outfit, that he had something special planned and his surprises were always interesting and erotic if not somewhat frightening.

She knelt for only about 20 minutes when she heard the key in the lock. She did not turn or look, she did not say anything. She remained kneeling, hands on her thighs and looking straight ahead. That had been what she had been taught from the beginning. She had learned that lesson well.

She could tell he was moving in behind her and she jumped when the blindfold came down over her eyes. It was fastened tightly in the back and she felt his hands adjust it over her eyes so that she was completely without sight. Without a word he left her. She could hear him as he went up the stairs.

She was unaware of how long she waited. She had lost all track of time. She felt his hand on her upper arm and his voice, low and calm.

"Stand girl."

With his help she stood, shakily, on the heels.

He led her forward. She heard the outside door open and she stumbled slightly as she stepped down on to the front porch of the house. He told her to stand quietly as he shut and locked the door. He then led her down the porch and she heard the car door open. He carefully turned her and guided her into the front seat, lifting her legs into the car. The car door closed.

She heard the driver's side door open, close and the car start. The car began to move. With no frame of reference, she had no idea what direction they were going or where they might be. The drive lasted more than 30 minutes she was sure of that based on what she could hear on the radio playing as they drove. Presently the car stopped and she heard him exit. The passenger side door opened and she felt her legs lifted out and placed on the ground. His hand on her arm urged her to stand. The door closed and she felt her self being led forward.

She could tell she was inside a building. It was large enough to have a slight echo. They walked for some distance slowly and then through another door. This space was smaller. It did not have the ringing echo or the other.

She felt herself pushed against what felt like a pole or post at her back. He lifted her hands and fixed steel cuffs around her wrists. Her arms were pulled up and the cuffs were attached to something which held her hands high above her head. She felt the felt the first of the rope as it circled her body just above her breasts. He made several wraps and then crossed the rope under her breasts and did more of the same. He pulled each wrap tight, pulling her against the post until she was immobile.

He then did her waist the same way. Several wraps around her waist pulling her tight to the post.

He then did her knees and her ankles. They were bound together tightly and then a length of rope pulled them back against the post. If it were not for the rope around her chest and waist, she would have tumbled forward. The last thing she felt was the rope as it was place at her lips and his order.

"Open girl."

Obediently, she opened her mouth and felt the rope go across her face, pulling her cheeks back snug against the post. Several more wraps of the rope effectively immobilized her head. She was completely helpless. She could not move. She could not speak. She could not see.

Time passed slowly for her. She could hear though. What she heard were people. More and more people filling the space where she stood bound. She tried to hear what they were saying but they were never close enough to understand. She began to imagine what was in store for her. She knew that he belonged to a dungeon club. She had heard him talk about their events but she had never attended one. She had heard the stories of slaves auctioned off for the evening or a weekend, of slaves offered for use by the crowd, f submissives being required to perform all sorts of acts as entertainment for the group. Despite the tight bonds, she shivered at the thought. Fear coursed through her yet, at the same time, she felt the tingling inside her belly and the wetness between her thighs.

She felt hands at the back of her head and the blindfold was suddenly removed. At first she could see nothing. After being in the dark for so long, her eyes took a moment to adjust to even the subdued lighting in the room. Slowly her eyes cleared and she began to be able to see. She could only look straight forward as her head was tightly bound to the post. What she could see were dozens of men and women in varying degrees of fetish dress, milling around the room, some holding drinks, some holding each other, but as they passed in front of her she could see that they were taking their time in examining her in every detail.

She knew she was still clothed. She also knew that the thin material of the blouse and the sheer material of the bra hid nothing. Looking in the mirror at home she knew that her nipples were plainly visible especially now that she was aroused. She also knew that as she had moved and struggled even slightly in the tight ropes, the stretched spandex skirt had begun to creep up her thighs. She could tell by the waft of a cool breeze on the bare skin at the tops of the stockings that the hem of the skirt just barely covered her crotch now, that the expanse of skin between the hem of the skirt and the tops of the stockings was wide.

So she knew that very little of her was not somewhat visible to the crowd. Her eyes cut from side to side as she watched them. She fully expected someone to start to feel her, to paw at her. But as the evening wore on, no one approached her. Everyone remained a distance away and simply looked at her.

This two began to work on her mind. What was wrong with her? Why didn't they want to touch her, to feel her, to play with her? What could possibly be the reason? She whimpered behind the gag.

Time passed. She remained tightly bound and with all the eyes looking at what she knew by now was her totally exposed pubes and her barely hidden breasts. The longer she stood, the higher the state of her arousal. She moved her legs together to try and get some relief. The only effect was to cause the skirt to ride up even higher, exposing her completely. A groan escaped from her roped mouth. Her nipples ached. Her pussy was wet and pulsating, throbbing between her legs. He mind was soaring. All she could think about was the need for someone to touch her, some to caress her, someone to give her permission to cum!

She became aware of someone standing very close in front of her. She willed her eyes to focus and at last recognized Him. He stood before her smiling. He could see the need in her eyes. He looked at the front of the blouse, now soaked through with her spit where it had dribbled from her gagged mouth.

She heard him speak softly.

"Well girl. Did you have a good time? Everyone seemed to enjoy you."

She looked at him. She whimpered, tried to beg for relief around the rope gag.

"What is that girl? You need to cum?"

She did her best to nod her head.

"So you want to cum here, in front of everyone, so they can watch."

Again she tried her best to nod, a muffled yes sir coming from behind the gag.

"Very well then girl."

She felt his hand slide between her thighs and a single finger slip into her wet pussy. Then his thumb, pressing on her tender and sensitized clit, began to rub slow circles. Her eyes went wide. Just those two simple actions had unleashed a torrent of arousal and lust that she did not realize had been building. Time after time she hit the summit of her orgasm and just as she started back down he would touch her or move a finger and she would launch into another explosion of sexual release. Over and over he pushed her. Never giving her a moment to rest or recuperate. The very thing she had wanted most now became the object of her torture. She cried, she begged, she twisted and turned trying to get away to no avail. The orgasms, once so satisfying and wonderful became a painfilled torture. Finally, her head slumped forward. Her breathing was ragged and deep. She sobbed occasionally as she hung almost lifeless from the ropes.

In her state of total collapse, she saw him step back. It was an effort, but she opened her eyes to see and she found that the crowd gathered in front of her was huge and they were all watching her intently. As she opened her eyes, they entire crowd broke into a round of applause and whistles.

She was confused. She could not understand. What had happened? What had she done?

She watched as the crowd dispersed and then He appeared again. He undid the bindings of around her head and then her ankles and knees. He undid the cuffs on her wrists and then the rope around her waist. The very last he did was remove the ropes around her chest making sure he was supporting her when they were loosened. She could not support herself. His arm went around her waist and she found herself hoisted over his shoulder, her head down near his waist and his arm over her legs in front. She knew with certainty that her whole backside was exposed but at this moment she did not care.

She was aware that he carried her outside into the night. She knew he put her into the car and that they drove home. He helped her walk into the house and up the stairs into the bedroom.

It was only then that he spoke

"You did well girl. You made me proud. You were the highlight of the evening."

She smiled. He slowly undressed her and laid her in the bed tucking her under the covers. She turned her head to watch him as he undressed and then slid into the bed beside her. He pulled her head onto his chest.

"Good night little girl. Sleep well."

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
348 Followers