The Package Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashkey opens Anton's gift.
2.3k words
3.52
31.9k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Congratulations

Book Three: The Package

Ashkey couldn't believe what had just happened. Rushing from the shop she realized that she had just spent all afternoon making love to a fantastic person and that it had been a woman.

Never before today would she have contemplated a woman in a sexual way and yet the connection with Maria had been unmistakable and together had they made has had had sex seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

She was laden down with parcels that contained an array of lingerie that she could not wait to get home and try on.

Home she thought. She had become so absorbed in what she was experiencing with Maria that she had forgotten about the time and glancing at her watch she realized that she had so little time to get back home and collect the girls from school. The day had not panned out as she had expected it to but it had been better.

Ashkey decided that she would have to find a taxi to take her home. This would be quicker than the bus. She stepped out of the mall and found a taxi rank. She went to the front of the queue and jumped into the back of the taxi and gave directions.

As the car set off she was able to contemplate what had happened this morning and the only thought she had was that she still had to complete the wardrobe transformation. It would require another shopping trip and secretly she thought it could be better than today.

Her mind was wandering away to the places that she had gone to over the past few days and she realized how much she was enjoying this new side of herself. It had obviously always been there and now it was manifesting itself.

Ashkey knew that she could not let her husband find out about this transformation. She would have to keep the two things separate and this only added to her excitement.

The taxi pulled up outside her home and she was relieved to see that her husband had not returned home unexpexctantly from work. She opened the door of the cab and took the packages and herself into the safe confines of her house.

Here she Ashkey the wife and mother again. She ran upstairs and into her bedroom. She located a hidden spot in her wardrobe and stuffed the bags into it hoping that her husband would not look in the wardrobe.

Satisfied that she had managed to disguise this set of begs well she went back downstairs and out of the house. She went straight to school and picked her daughters up.

On the way home the girl's chattered about what they had been up to that day and how they had played and what they had been taught. Try as she might Ashkey could not muster the energy to listen to the girls today. She loved her daughters but they were not uppermost in her mind.

She managed to get them home with the correct verbal acknowledgements and a portion of sweets and as they changed and then settled themselves in front of the television Ashkey managed to find solitude in the kitchen.

She realized that she needed to rush around and tidy up before her husband got home.

Suddenly the phone rang.

"Hello darling it is me"

"Hello sweetie how has your day been?"

"Okay" her husband responded

"Busy as per usual but you know I am surviving. I am ringing because I have to leave town again tonight and I am not sure when I will get home"

Ashkey listened to the conversation and as per usual she knew she should be annoyed but strangely today she could not care. She could not think why and then she remembered the package.Ashkey suddenly became excited and she said

"That's fine darling. Do not worry about me and the girls. We will be fine. You remember to eat and not work to hard.

"Thanks honey" He responded.

"I shall see you tomorrow"

"Love you honey"

"Love you sweetie"

Then the phone was dead. Ashkey looked at the package and pushed it to the side as she made tea for the girls. It would wait until they were in bed.

With the girls to keep her occupied Ashkey was able to temporarily forget about the package. It was there in her eye line but refused the temptation to grab it and rip it open. She prepared the evening meal for her and the girls and they sat in silence at the table as they ate.

Ashkey was lost in her thoughts. She had thoroughly enjoyed her time with Anton and the experience with Maria had been mind-blowing. Never before would she have thought she could reach such sexual highs.

For many years Ashkey and her husband had made love but she had always found that the sheer act of penetration had left her unfulfilled. She had long ago resorted to masturbation both during and afterwards to bring herself off.

She knew that she could not blame her husband for this situation because in reality she should have had the courage long ago to sit and take the time to talk to her husband about the issue.

Ashkey was thinking about her husband. He was good-looking and a hard worker. Yes there was many a night when he was so tired when he got home that the thought of making love was furthest from his mind.

She had no doubt that he still fancied her in fact he was always telling her what a good-looking woman she was. Unfortunately he did not ever show her. Ashkey had sexual needs and although she had repressed them over the years they were still there.

The last few days spent with Anton and Maria had shown to her that there was a sexual side to herself and now that she had found it she was not going to lose it again. What she would want in the long-term was to bring her husband out of himself and get him to join in.

He was not a talker and Ashkey realized that the key to this problem was to open up her husband's emotions.

In the meantime she was not going to pass up this opportunity. In 48hrs she had explored sexuality that she had long ago forgotten about and she was enjoying it. She tried hard not to glance at the parcel.

In her heart she knew that it was from Anton and the anticipation of getting it open was beginning to pray on her mind. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was only 6 o'clock.

It was far too early to send the girl's to bed. She allowed them to leave the table then she cleared away the dishes and tidied up the mess both she and the girls had made. This was normally a task that allowed her to contemplate her mind but today her head was elsewhere.

She was constantly looking at the clock and each time she did she thought the clock must be broken because it never seemed to move.

Eventually the clock crawled its way round to 7 o'clock. This was the moment she had been waiting for. With a flourish she walked into the lounge and asked the elder girl to go and run the bath. There were a few moments of argumentative banter but eventually Ashkey won and the elder disappeared upstairs. Ashkey sat and watched the news and heard the bath water running.

Eventually her eldest daughter came down and reached for the younger one. She helped her upstairs and then they both climbed into the bath. Ashkey allowed them to splash about for about ten minutes then she went upstairs and helped them to wash and clean their hair.

When this task was complete she helped them both out of the bath and toweled them dry. She slipped them into their nightclothes and then took them to their bedrooms. Here she tucked them both into bed and read them a story.

The ritual complete she kissed them both on the forehead and turned out the bedroom lights.

Ashkey went back downstairs poured herself a glass of wine and sat in front of the television.

She could not open the package yet. She would have to give the girls time to get to sleep as she was sure that she did not want to be disturbed when she opened it.

Ashkey took the time to sit on the couch sipping her wine and enjoying the peace and quiet. She tried to empty her mind as she was sure that what the package would hold would be the next step in her sexual quest.

Eventually the clock above the mantel-piece struck nine o'clock. Ashkey had heard nothing from the girls upstairs and she felt safe. She placed the glass of wine on the coffee table and then she went to the kitchen. She picked up the glass and with shaking hands walked back to the lounge. She sat down took a sip of wine then ripped the package open.

Ashkey could not wait to open the package. All day she had sat there and looked at it and the temptation through tea had been immense. Somehow she had managed to avoid this and now here she was ripping the top of the package.

She sat there and closed her eyes and then poured the contents of the package onto her lap.

There was a mobile phone, a video, some photos and a set of lingerie in ruby red velvet.

There was also a note. She took the note and read

Dear Ashkey,

Firstly let me thank you for a wonderful fuck yesterday. I have lusted after your body for many a month and then to see you naked and fucking yourself yesterday was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I could not help but masturbate then.

To then be asked to play a game with you was beyond my imagination and again thoroughly enjoyable. Then I thought I would surprise you and to take control and then shag you was just the icing on the cake.

No I lie about that re-running it on video was even sexier and I had to masturbate as I watched all the hot action. Even seeing myself made me horny. I never thought the sight of my cock could do that to me.

Anyway being the bastard that I am I could not keep it to myself so last night I had my mates round and we had a wanking session whilst watching you and guess what they all want a piece of you but that is another matter.

Now in this package you will find a mobile phone. If you plug it in you will find that it is fully charged. It is a photo phone and if you go to the messages you will find a couple of presents from me.

As regards the lingerie. It is cheap and tacky. It looks velvet and red a color I know you like but I have modified it. Do not examine it until you have taken a shower and removed all your pubic hair. Then you can put it on.

I will ring at 22.00hrs to chat.

Remember you are at my beckon call and any delay will result in a punishment and forfeit.

Love Anton

Xxxxxxxx

Ashkey could not believe this was happening to her. She looked at the pile of things in her lap and she had to admit the lingerie did look nice. She decided to go along with Anton and see what he had planned for her.

Firstly she took the phone and plugged it in. Then leaving it to warm up she went upstairs and set the shower running. She stripped off her clothes and stepped in. She took a lavender wash and scrubbed her body clean.

Then she looked around for her razor. She made sure to change the blade as she knew that she would need a sharp one to make herself bald. She found some lather and liberally applied it to her pussy lips and pubic hair and round to her perineum.

She started to shave and initially she used a pair of scissors to remove the majority of the curly wisps. When she could remove no more this way she spread her legs and drew the razor over it.

At first she started on her hair at her bikini line and it came away easily. Then she moved to her pussy lips. Here she was a little more delicate but she found that the friction was arousing her. When her lips were bald she spread her legs further and shaved around to her perineum.

Satisfied that she had removed as much hair as possible she showered away the rest of the lather. When it was clear she looked at herself and noticed how puffy her lips were and how pronounced her clit was. She could not help herself.

She began to finger fuck herself and then as she had to lean against the shower wall to support herself she began to frig her clit. It was all too much for her and within minutes Ashkey was exploding in orgasm.

She had to stifle a scream so as not to wake the girls and then she watched as her pussy juice leaked from between her legs and into the shower floor.

God she was aroused and she could not wait for later.

She literally jumped out of the shower and before she knew it she had dried herself and put on the lingerie. Strangely it fitted her but the crotch had been cut out of the knickers and the bra had holes for her nipples. She looked so slutty.

Ashkey went downstairs and checked the phone.

The first message was a picture if Anton's cock and the second was a group of young men watching a video.

See you at ten was all it said.

Ashkey could not wait.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers