The Package Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashkey ponders what has happened.
1k words
2.84
23.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Ashkey managed to make it up the stairs without dripping anything onto the carpet. She was replaying the events of the last twenty-four hours in her head and trying to put it in some reasonable order.

Had she really changed that much in a day? Surely not. Ashkey reasoned that she had in fact not changed and that all she had really done was expose the frailties of sex that had lain dormant within her for many years.

She stood on the landing for a moment and realized that what she had done was betray her husband and their marriage vows. On her wedding day she had promised to be faithful to the man she was marrying and in the last twenty-fours hours she had taken those vows ripped them up and thrown them out of the window.

Would she ever be able to look her husband in the eye again?

What she couldn't comprehend was the fact that yes she had been unfaithful but at no point had she not enjoyed what she was doing. Every situation that had arisen she had been given the opportunity to think about and make her own decisions about and each time she had agreed to be used and fucked and sucked.

More than that she had thrilled at the prospect and when she was doing it she was enjoying herself. She had loved being with Maria and she had certainly thrilled at the prospect of stripping for all those youths.

She had even got pleasure in the way that Anton had exerted his authority over her and had her doing whatever he wanted her to.

Yes she had been unfaithful but no she regretted nothing. She did however realize that at some point she would have to sit her husband down and confide in him what she had been up to. She thought that if she worded it correctly and the mood was right her husband would be upset but he might be forgiven.

Secretly she desired that if he could handle it then maybe they could expand the fun to involve him also. She loved her husband and so wanted him to open up sexually for his own pleasure but more so for hers and perhaps for them both as a couple.

Her mind now at ease Ashkey moved herself from the corridor and entered the bathroom. She wanted to keep the spunk in her arse because it was such a sexy and yet disgusting thing. The thought of crawling into bed and snuggling down under the duvet with an arse full of cum was certainly appealing.

Suddenly she remembered a gift she had one at a girl's night. She rummaged in the bathroom cupboard and eventually located the little butt-plug. She bent over and spread her arse cheeks. With a little exerting of pressure the plug slid in and blocked her arsehole.

It was uncomfortable at first. It was a little wider than Anton's cock and so it stretched her hole more than it had ever been stretched. When she walked however it titillated her and she actually found it quite an erotic sensation.

Ashkey then went to the shower and set it running. She didn't mind the thought of cumm in her arse but she always liked to go to bed clean. She found some lavender soap and cleansed herself. She made certain to clean her pussy and when the aroma of the soap hit her nose she relaxed a cleansed woman.

It was as if with the soap cleansing her body it also cleansed her body.

Ashkey stepped from the shower and toweled herself dry. She then walked from the bathroom pulled back the duvet on the bed and snuggled down to sleep.

Her mind although full of images of her sexual adventures was also mentally exhausted and she was soon asleep.

Ashkey had no concept of how long she had been asleep but she was aware of a pressure on the mattress. She turned round startled and was relieved to see that she was being joined in the bed by her husband.

"Hello darling" she murmured.

"Oh hi honey. Sorry did I wake you?"

"No I was just dozing. Lovely to see you. Do you want a cuddle?"

"That would be lovely gorgeous"

Ashkey watched as her husband opened his arms to her and then she snuggled into them. She wanted to go back to sleep but her husband seemed to have other ideas. He sensually stroked her back and shoulders and Ashkey could hear herself purring on his chest.

Her husband Matthew heard her noise and thought she was willing to give him more. He moved his hands from her back and moved down to her breasts. Gently he caressed them and Ashkey was suddenly alert to his intentions.

Inside she shuddered not because she was not enjoying her husband's attentions and she would never deny him it was the fact that she had a butt plug in to remind her of her deeds of the day and also she had a very sore pussy and was not sure if she could handle another cock.

Ashkey rolled onto her back and invited her husband to enter her. He had never been keen on cunnilingus and so she knew what to expect. She opened her legs and her husband placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

He was nothing if not predictable. He handled his cock to make sure his aim was true and then he forced himself in. He thought his wife was just tight but Ashkey was not turned on.

She always found it a chore to make love to her husband and tonight was even worse. She realized though that it would soon be over. She made the appropriate noises and moans that indicated to her husband that she was with him.

Ashkey counted twenty-five strokes of her husband's cock then he tensed and shot his spunk into her. He withdrew and then rolled over and went to sleep. Ashkey was now awake and so she got up went downstairs and made herself a cup of coffee.

Then she went to the computer and switched it on.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers