The Package Ch. 03

Story Info
Richard's journey takes on a humiliating twist.
1.3k words
4.14
15.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard spent the next few days in a haze. What had he agreed to? He got used to the cage quickly enough; although, it did chafe a little bit. What he struggled the most with was having to sit down to pee, tucking the cage down between his legs and then dabbing the tip of his cage clean with toilet paper.

That wasn't the worst part though. The worst was the smirk on Elizabeth's face every time he walked past the reception area.

Needless to say, Richard didn't get much work done the rest of the rest of the week, but finally it was Friday, and Richard hoped relief would be in sight. At a few minutes before five, Elizabeth walked into his office. Again without knocking as if she owned the place. "It's closing time, Tiny Tim." She announced with a knowing smile.

Oh my God, Richard thought. Did she really just call him "Tiny Tim"? The door to the office stood wide open behind her. What if someone overheard? Even worse was the way his cock strained inside it's cage at her teasing. It was so humiliating having this beautiful woman making fun of his ...um...short comings.

"Give me the keys to your car, Timmy" Elizabeth said as she stood with one hand on her hip and the other reached out expectantly.

"Timmy?" Richard questioned.

"Do you like it?" Elizabeth smirked. "That was my idea, to give you a new name when your manhood is so..." she paused for a moment searching for the right word that would do the most damage..."so impotent. You know, you really can't do a woman any good with something as pathetic as that." Elizabeth nodded directly at Richard's crotch.

Richard turned bright red. Inside his pants, he felt his balls constrict and then release a long slow push of pre-cum through his tightly caged cock.

"Ohhhhh...Look!" Elizabeth laughed. "Is your little thingy crying inside it's cage? It's so sad that your tiny little cock is locked up in that tight space!" Elizabeth laughed again at Richard's embarrassment.

"Timmy that's quite a wet spot. That just won't do, you walking around like that." Elizabeth paused for a second. "I have an idea."

Elizabeth turned and shut the door, making sure it was locked, and then hiked her skirt up to her hips, revealing the toned muscular legs of a runner. Hooking her thumbs inside her panties, she slid the black lace thong down her legs and stepped out of them.

Richard stood wide-eyed as Elizabeth straightened her skirt.

"Take your pants off, Timmy." Elizabeth commanded. Again, Richard felt the heat of his humiliation flare along his neck. He quickly took his pants off and stood before Elizabeth naked from the waist down. His cock twitched inside the cage and a long drop of pre-cum oozed from the opening of the cage.

"Hmmmm...would you look at that," Elizabeth said as she sat down in Richard's desk chair. She lifted the cage with two fingers as if examining an object before letting it fall from her hold. Richard's caged cock and balls bounced off the front of his thighs. Again he felt his squeezed cock begin to push another drop of pre-cum to the surface.

"Ohhhh...here it comes!" Elizabeth coo'd. Slowly the drop fell out of the cage opening in one long clear oozing thread. Elizabeth caught the drop with her finger, rubbing the moisture between her fingers thoughtfully. "Here, Timmy." She said suddenly. "Taste yourself." Without waiting for a response, Elizabeth pushed her wet fingers into Richard's mouth. Richard had never tasted himself before. It had a tinge of saltiness, but otherwise it wasn't disgusting.

"That's a good boy, Timmy." Elizabeth smiled. "Lick my fingers clean," Elizabeth forcibly pushed her fingers deep inside Richard's mouth. Her other hand, still clutching her black lace thong had slipped up inside her skirt.

Elizabeth's let out a soft moan of desire as she sank back into her chair. She couldn't take her eyes off the spectacle of the steady drops of cum emerging from the slit in Richard's cage. Her skirt was pushed up and Richard could see her panty covered fingers exploring the swollen folds of her pussy. Elizabeth slowly reached up with the toe of her foot and playfully nudged Richard's cage. The lock rattled against the plastic cage and that made Elizabeth giggle at the sight of it.

Leaning back into the chair, Elizabeth fondled her large breast through the silky fabric of her top. While her other hand worked her lace panties in and out of her hole.

Richard's breathing quickened as his cock strained against the plastic tomb. The entire encasement lifted in protest. The sight of which caused Elizabeth to groan out loud. Dropping her soaked panties to the floor Elizabeth slipped three fingers easily inside herself.

"Mmmmmhhhmmm," she moaned. Elizabeth's skirt was now bunched up along her hips giving Richard the perfect view of her well manicured strip of fur.

Elizabeth continued to stroke your clit while occasionally sliding her foot between Richard's legs to give the cage and his balls a teasing poke. Her breathing grew more rapid and Richard thought for sure she nearing an orgasm, when Elizabeth stopped herself as if she had just remembered she had things to do.

"Oh Gawd," Elizabeth muttered under her breath more to herself than. For Richard's sake. "I need a man about now."

With some effort, Elizabeth composed herself. "Well, Tiny Tim...I think you should slip these on..." Elizabeth held open her lace thong for Richard to step into. Richard stepped his left foot into the opening followed by his right foot and Elizabeth pulled the lace up along his legs. Taking a moment to adjust the lacy material to accommodate the cage, Elizabeth tugged the back up tight between Richard's ass cheeks. He could still feel the dampness of her panties against his skin.

"There," She said as she gave Richard's ass an intentional swat. "Maybe that will keep your pathetic little boy clit from creating such a mess now."

Elizabeth took the keys to his car and led him to the escalator that drop down to the underground parking garage.

"Where are we going?" Richard asked.

"I've been sworn to secrecy, Timmy." Elizabeth smiled.

They reached Richard's black BMW Z4, with its hard top convertible. Elizabeth had Richard instruct her on how the power top worked.

With the top down, Elizabeth revved the sports car out of the parking garage and out into the warm spring air.

"Doesn't that warm air feel good, Timmy!" Elizabeth smiled. "It feels way too good then to be cooped up inside those trousers, don't you think?"

Richard just stared back at Elizabeth. His wide-eyed look of panic exaggerated comically in the reflection of Elizabeth's sunglasses. She could not be suggesting what he thought she might be.

"Yep," Elizabeth said as if she'd read Richard's thoughts. "Unzip your pants and take your little prisoner out for display!"

Richard did as he was told and undid his belt, the button on his pants, and slipped the zipper down. Elizabeth then reached inside his pants roughly and pulled his cage free from the lace thong. Richard couldn't believe what he was doing.

Elizabeth hit the on ramp of and sped into traffic. Finally, she found what she was looking for and edged the sports car into the left lane before pulling up next to a semi.

The truck driver looked down into the convertible and then did a double take when he noticed Richard's cock bouncing along inside it's cave. Elizabeth smiled up at the driver and then fist down twice eliciting a two long blasts from the semi-trucks air horn. Elizabeth smiled over at Richard as he simply sank deeper into his car seat.