The Package Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Incidentally, I don't care for you." Claire's face fell. "I love you too, and so, I think, does Suzanne."

Claire beamed and her eyes filled up. "You guys are just amazing to me."

Suzanne came sashaying back into the room with a huge smile on her face. Two pairs of eyes watched the tight body swaying sexily towards them with tongues virtually hanging out. Suzanne's grin widened and her eyes sparkled.

"What are you two staring at?" She laughed. "Look what I've just remembered."

She held out a birth certificate. James and Claire were puzzled as they looked at it. Suddenly James' frown cleared.

"It's from before your Mum made them change it into one for a female, isn't it."

Claire suddenly saw the name. "Simon." She breathed with awe. "Why didn't they call you Simone?"

"I wanted to get away from all the hurt, so Mum and I agreed on a different name, but same letter. Look, I can dress up in a suit and with this, Claire and I can get married." Suzanne enthused. "Till you said that, James, I'd completely forgotten that I still had this. Let's get planning."

They were all jumping with excitement, and hugged and kissed each other. They gravitated downstairs to make fresh tea and eat, chattering nineteen to the dozen about how they would go about the wedding.

In the end, they decided that they would alter Suzanne's wedding dress for Claire, and Suzanne would wear a full set of tails with her hair up under the top hat. It was going to be a fairytale wedding in Las Vegas, if slightly unusual if you were in the know.

Claire suddenly grew quiet. They both noticed, but it was James who asked with the concerned look that Suzanne loved, "Hey, what's up?"

"How am I going to tell my family?" Claire wailed. "You have no idea how much I want this, but they'll freak out."

Suzanne put her arm round her. "Hey. We've both met them. They love you, and they are lovely people."

James chipped in. "We'll come with you if you want. I remember doing this with Suzanne, and we made it."

"Be fair James. It's not quite the same. Your parents think I'm just a girl, and Mum knew anyway."

Then James' face fell. "We're going to have to tell my parents too."

Suzanne choked back a giggle. "Now you know how Claire is really feeling."

Claire suddenly grinned. "Sod it. It's what I want. I've never felt so good about anything in all my life, except perhaps when I got my First and was accepted for a PhD. You're right -- my parents probably won't freak as much as I think. And they'll get used to the idea. I think they know I'm out of the ordinary still being a student and not having a "significant other" around."

Then James grinned too and joined in. "You're right. My parents will just have to get used to the idea too."

"Why don't we invite them over for lunch next weekend?" Suzanne suggested. "At least then they'll start to get used to the idea that Claire lives here. Then when we go over next time we'll go as a three. They're not dumb -- they'll realise it's more than just a lodging arrangement. We've just got to think a bit and involve all three of us in things so that perceptions change."

"Hey -- that would work with my parents too." Claire cheered up.

The parents again

The parent education plan worked like a dream on both sets of parents. Then came time to leave James' parents to draw their own conclusions and move on to tell Claire's parents about the wedding. They were all apprehensive despite also being very comfortable with them. They had discussed what to tell them, and decided it had to be the whole deal or it would be too hard for them to understand.

So they had Suzanne's mum in the wings ready to talk and also to support Suzanne. They'd decided to tell Claire's parents on their ground to make it easier for them, but it had made them more nervous, especially Suzanne. All the colour had drained out of her face and she was way more nervous than when she had told James the first time.

When Claire tentatively announced that she had found a special person and was thinking of getting married, her parents were overjoyed. Then they suddenly realised that only James and Suzanne were there, and they hadn't met anyone else who might be special to their daughter. You could see suspicions gradually dawning on them, but Claire didn't let it grow much before telling them outright.

"Suzanne and James are very special to me."

"But they're already married?"

"Yes. Bear with us Mum and Dad and we'll explain. It's a long story and fraught with difficulties, but please don't judge too harshly until you've heard it all."

Although they were a bit shell shocked by the end, as they had hoped, they loved Claire and were happy for her, if bemused and shocked by all the revelations. It helped that they had got to know and really like James and Suzanne.

Suzanne's mum came in on the end, and they left her to answer questions and discuss the whole situation without the emotion of the main players present.

When the phone went later, Claire jumped out of her skin, and Suzanne hurried to answer it. Claire looked anxiously at her.

"Oh good. ... No, really? ... Yes, very worried. ... Thanks mum. Bye." Even though Suzanne nodded and smiled, Claire couldn't break the tension and looked enquiringly at her as soon as the conversation ended.

"Hard questioning and lots of childhood tales. Long discussion about when I met James. But they were really not too upset. In fact in some ways pleased that you've found the love of your life."

Claire heaved a huge sigh of relief and went off to ring her parents.

The wedding

The girls and James had a ball in the men's outfitters choosing Suzanne's tails. They decided in the end that she both looked best and was best "concealed" in a black tail suit with a black topper. The creamy white shirt with lace ruffles, although in some ways slightly feminine, actually concealed her breasts best and made her look more manly.

A week later they were all in Las Vegas with both Claire's parents and Suzanne's mum getting ready. Suzanne's mum had altered the wedding dress to fit Claire, and she looked wonderful in it.

"Not as good as you." Was James' disloyal verdict whispered in Suzanne's ear as he tied her bow tie.

It was strange playing the man's part. Being first in and waiting for Claire. But when Claire entered, Suzanne gasped. She looked stunningly gorgeous.

"I can't have looked better than that." She whispered to James as Claire was walking up.

"Well you did." He stated firmly, looking deep into those amazing green eyes.

Claire grinned at them as she drew level. "You're not supposed to be hitting on the groom." She whispered to James. "And you look gorgeous." She said to Suzanne.

"You look absolutely stunning." Suzanne whispered to Claire.

The preacher cleared his throat, grinning at them with obvious pleasure at their appreciation of each other and easy relationship. He launched into the wedding, declared them married and issued the hackneyed invitation, "You may kiss the bride."

James was amused, the parents were slightly embarrassed, but the preacher was plain shocked at the kiss that ensued between Claire and Suzanne. It must have been mostly the length of it, as he must have seen good kisses before. James was well aroused by the time they separated their swollen lips and smiled slightly dazed at each other.

The wedding breakfast was a huge success as Claire's parents had remarked at the end of the wedding that they could see how much the three of them loved each other, and that was much more important than convention. Conversation flowed, compliments were exchanged, everyone was relaxed. In fact they all had a ball.

Finally it was late and they staggered off to bed happy and exhausted. "I don't suppose this honeymoon suite has ever had three people in it." James joked.

As they stripped their finery and fell into bed, it was Suzanne who expressed their thoughts.

"Tonight's the night for making babies. No condoms."

Claire noticed the effect that statement had on the hardness of certain body parts. "Get in here girl. I've been dripping for you ever since that kiss."

Suzanne didn't need any encouragement, and plunged into Claire to the hilt. Claire squeezed her eyes shut and moaned, clutching Suzanne to her as if she would never let go.

James knelt between Suzanne's legs and pushed into her, relishing the slippery tightness and the gasp of pleasure. "Oh God. It's so much better without the rubber."

Babies

Sex before and during the pregnancies was a continuing delight for them all without the condoms. They were so glad of the big bed as the girls grew bigger.

Funnily enough, James and Suzanne had a gorgeous red-headed girl, and Suzanne and Claire a charming fair haired boy. Although they had discussed what they would do, or rather what they would not do, if either child had a "package", in fact neither did, just as the consultant had told them. The mutual support was all that they had hoped, both before and after the births.

Their sense of mischief was obviously to the fore when they named the babies. Simone and Simon. Needless to say grandparents and parents doted on them.

12