The Packages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

She let out a soft moan as she said, "The feels good, Bill. Keep doing what you doing."

She started to feel a pleasant chill run through her body and let out another soft moan. It was no surprise when his hands found her ass and he started to caress her cheeks. The touch was too soft and it started to ruin the promising start.

She said, "Bill, grab my ass harder." His hands dug in a little, but it was still not enough. "Bill, I want to feel your fingers really dig in." He dug in and she let out a moan as the feeling intensified what he was doing with his tongue. "Oh, Bill, that feels really good. Don't let up with your hands."

She let out a slightly louder moan to show she was truly enjoying what he was doing. Cindy had never been one of those women that liked a soft touch and she was glad she could teach her son to do things the right way with her. As she continued to moan, she felt her cheeks being forced apart and her asshole open slightly for her son's enjoyment, which caused her to moan all the more loudly.

Between moans, she said, "That's it, Bill. Keep doing exactly what your doing. This feels wonderful. Don't stop."

His hands dug in deeper and he managed to force her asshole open a little more. The sensation sent a shock through her body and she let out a loud moan. She couldn't believe that he had her this close to an orgasm and she was loving every moment of pleasure he was giving her.

Her body was on the verge of release and she lifter herself up enough to ensure his face would get covered. Her entire body tightened and then exploded on her son and she knew he was watching her asshole contract and open over and over again. He was doing his best to keep it open, but it was not an easy task. Her orgasm was more powerful than anything she had felt in a long time and she moaned loudly to prove the point.

After the last bout subsided, she slowly got off of her son and looked down at his face. It was completely soaked and she had to smile at what lay before her. He continued to lay there without saying anything, which was just fine with her. After that, she needed to let her body rest.

After making quick work of a meal, she hoped he was ready to go again. She reached down and started softly stroking his shaft, which resulted in a quick erection. Slowly she started to playfully work his shaft as she looked into his eyes.

She said, "It's your turn. Seeing as you're ready, what do you want to do?"

He gave her a serious look as he said, "Have anal sex with you, mom."

She couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. Not from the idea of having anal sex with him, but with no hint of shame at saying exactly what he wanted to do it with her. She moved her hand to play with his balls and he let out a soft sigh.

She asked, "Do you want me on my stomach, back, or on top? Your father really enjoys having anal with me, so I have been in just about every position there is."

He thought about it a moment, then asked, "Does it hurt?"

She gave an honest answer as she said, "That first time with your father hurt like hell. The first few times after that weren't as bad, but it still hurt. Then it started to hurt a little less each time, but it's still has moments of discomfort. But it's not all bad. There's things I enjoy about it, so don't worry about hurting me, OK?"

He said, "OK, I want you on your stomach."

Cindy walked to one of her bags and removed a bottle of anal lube she had brought with her just in case this happened. She handed it to her son and got into position on the bed, so he could have easy access to the hole that would most likely remain forbidden with all other women he would meet in life.

As she readied herself for what was to come, she said, "Use a lot of the lube and enter slowly, OK?"

He said, "OK, mom." There was a lot of excitement in that voice.

Her knees propped her ass up and her legs were spread wide enough to give him easy access. There was no way to minimize the discomfort she was about to feel, but she could make it as easy as possible for him. She felt his knees press into the bed between her ankles and started to breath slowly and steadily. She expected him to say something, but he made no sound as she felt the head of his dick press against her asshole. It tightened to prevent entry, which could not be helped as it was something that happened quite on its own. A moment later she felt her asshole stretch as he made entry. The feeling was not a pleasant one and she let out a soft grunt she could not contain.

His voice was filled with concern, as he asked, "Are you OK, mom?"

She said, "Yes. The worst part's over. Now slowly push yourself all the way in."

He started force himself in slowly, as he said, "This feels so good, mom. I can't believe how good this feels."

As he slowly forced himself inside her, she could feel her ass fighting every step of the way. The worst part was over, she had not lied to him about that, but that did not mean she was enjoying what her son was doing. She continued to breath deeply to prevent her from calling out with any sound of pain. Through several painstaking trials, she had found the best way to do this part was just to have him put it all the way inside of her. The feeling of having her body feel like it had been torn in two and set on fire had long vanished, but it was still something that sent no pleasure through her body at all.

As he slowly made his way inside her, he said, "I love the feeling of being inside you, mom. It just keeps getting better." She felt his balls press against her pussy as he said, "I'm all the way in. I love how this feels, mom."

She took a deep breath, then asked, "Stay like that for just a little while, OK? I'll let you know when to move."

He stayed very still and said, "OK, mom."

It did not take long before she started to adjust to his dick inside her, which was far less time than it took to adjust to her husband. She was grateful he was not like his father in that particular department. A few breaths later and she was ready to have him take her at whatever pace he desired.

She said, "OK, Bill. I'm all set. You choose the pace and how far out you want to pull before pushing back in. The only thing I want is for you to push yourself all the way back inside me each time. I want to feel your balls against my pussy."

He did not say anything to acknowledge he heard her, but words weren't necessary when he immediately started to pull out, then push in all the way. The feeling of his balls against her pussy was one of the few pleasures she received from anal and there was no way she was going to be denied.

As he started to build a rhythm, he said, "It feels so good, mom. I love the feeling of my dick inside your asshole. There's nothing like it in the world."

With each forward thrust, his balls bounced off her pussy and sent little shocks through her body to override the discomfort of his actions. She wished he would keep it deep so she could feel it more often, but she's the one that let him decide. He started to pick up the pace and she felt the thrill in quicker succession and let out soft moans.

His rhythm started to get quicker and wasn't long before he said, "I'm going to cum."

She said, "I want you all the way in when you cum inside me."

He forced himself as deep as he could with great force and let out a groan as he started his climax. This was the part she liked about anal far more then the feeling of balls bouncing against her pussy. The combination between the cum shooting out of him, the twitching, the feeling of his balls that were constantly being forced against her pussy over and over again; all of it sent shocks of pleasure cascading through her body. The pleasure was well worth the discomfort she felt while having to wait for that moment.

He continued to fill her with his massive orgasm that was much stronger and lasted longer then when he had cum in her mouth. As she felt herself get more full with his blasts, she continued to let out moans of her own. She could feel each twitch and it was wonderful.

The twitches started to subside and he remained buried inside her far longer than necessary, but she didn't mind in the least. The feeling of his cum combined with the sensation of his balls on her pussy continued to make her enjoy the moment. He was breathing hard from his exertion and was quite content to let him rest up as long as he needed without dislodging himself.

He said, "That was great, mom. Thank you for letting me do that."

He started to slowly withdraw himself as she said, "I'm glad you liked it, Bill. I enjoyed it."

She felt the emptiness that always came with removal and enjoyed the sensation as his cum slowly followed him out. He was in no hurry to fully dislodge himself, which made her quite content. Then the inevitable happened as she felt him leave her asshole, which closed up tightly behind him. She could feel his cum everywhere he had been and that was good enough for her.

Bill said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, mom, because I plan to do that a lot with you."

They laid together in the bed after deciding to call it a day, when Bill said, "Do you think dad did that with Tammy?"

Cindy asked, "Did what, Bill?"

He said, "Anal."

She let out a yawn as she said, "Probably. He can be quite persuasive about it. But if she said she didn't want to, then it didn't happen. If she agreed and told him to stop, then he would have stopped. But if she's anything like me, then she probably has an ass full of cum right now." She let out another yawn.

He said, "Good night, mom."

She started to reply, but was too tired to say anything. She drifted off to sleep without any regret for what she had done with her son. The only thing she felt was very tired and fell asleep quickly.

The next morning, after they ate breakfast and showered together, Cindy said, "We have time before we have to check out. I believe it's my turn."

He nodded and said, "Sounds like fun, mom."

She said, "Go lay on your back so I can ride you."

He quickly jumped into bed and got into position. She knew there was no need for lubricant this time as she was very wet and more than ready to enjoy what he had to give her. As she straddled him, she looked him in the eyes and there was no mistaking the desire they both shared. He entered her with ease and she let out a soft moan as she ensured it the tip would press against just the right area.

Before going any further, she said, "I want you to keep your eyes open and look at me the whole time. And I want you to play with my tits, but gently. I like it a little rougher on my ass, but my tits need to be softer. Go ahead and touch them."

He kept his eyes on her as he brought his hands up to her tits and softly caressed them. She said, "Just a little harder, Bill." His hands put a little more pressure. She said, "That's perfect, Bill. And when you touch my nipples, I want it to be the same as this, OK?"

He was softly squeezing her tits as he said, "OK, mom."

She started to slowly move her body to ensure they both felt the maximum pleasure from her actions and they both started to moan softly together. His hands moved to play with her nipples and it sent a thrill through her body. As she stared into her son's eyes, everything was perfect.

She said, "Keep touching my nipples like that. It feels so good, Bill."

He let out a moan, then said, "This feels wonderful, mom. Keep going."

She increased her pace a little and they were both moaning a little louder. Cindy felt every movement sent pure pleasure across her body and knew her son felt the same. She increased her pace more and knew she was very close to having an orgasm. It should not have come this quickly, but she believed it was looking into his eyes that helped get her there.

The pressure on her tits increased a little as he said, "I'm going to cum."

She said, "So am I, Bill."

They both tightened simultaneously and felt him release just as she exploded on him. Every twitch from her son, every release, every movement, served to intensify her own orgasm. The pleasure was greater than she had experienced in a very long time and did not want it to end. Somehow they both kept their eyes opened and watched the pleasure each was receiving from the other.

Once finished they climbed out of bed and she could feel the result of their actions slowly dripping out of her and she loved every moment of it. Unfortunately for both of them, their time had come to an end. They quickly dressed and loaded everything into the car. Cindy noticed the man handling their checkout could not stop smiling and she knew. It wasn't at all surprising since they had made no attempt to keep things quiet.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12