The Pact

Story Info
Bound for college, two neighbors lose their virginity.
6.9k words
4.55
45.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
322 Followers

I stood there, nervous, wondering whether or not I should just turn around and head back across the street. I turned to look back at my house. I'd never been nervous about coming here before. I'd been here a thousand times, why now all of the sudden?

I turned my head back to the door. "No," I told myself. "I'm going through with this. We're doing it today."

I reached out and placed my finger to the doorbell, took a breath in, and pressed firmly.

"I got it!" I heard Finn call out followed by a clatter of noise as he clumsily tripped his way down the stairs. The front door swung open.

"Hi Emily!" Finn said with a smile. "I, uh, I'm glad you're here! I wasn't sure if you were going to come or not."

Finn seemed excited but I could tell from his voice he was also just as anxious about today as I was.

"Hi Finn!" I said, smiling and trying to sound confident. "Honestly, I thought about turning around and heading back home, but, well," I paused for a moment. "I'm ready," I told him.

Finn turned to the side and I stepped in, took off my shoes, and followed Finn up the stairs. I watched Finn from behind as we climbed, his butt lifting up and falling with each step under his knee-high athletic shorts. Finn played soccer the last four years of high school and although his arms weren't amazingly strong, his stomach was tight and his ass looked amazing from running around all the time. Finn had a light skin tone in the winter time but was now a nice, even bronze from the summer sun as mid-August approached.

Finn and I reached the top of the staircase and I looked up to him. Finn was thin but also tall. At 6'1" he stood a whole foot taller than me.

Finn looked down and I imagined myself from his eyes. The short, thin blonde haired girl with blue eyes and tan skin with freckles he'd grown up playing soccer with across the street.

"So, um," Finn started, his voice a little shaky. "Want to go to my room?"

I smiled. I could tell from his voice that Finn was just as nervous as I was. I think we were both pretending not to be. And somehow that made me feel more comfortable about the whole thing.

"Yeah," I said. "I mean, where else?"

Finn laughed lightly and we started down the hallway to his room.

"Hey there, Emily!" I heard a voice call out as we passed the kitchen. It was Finn's mom.

"Finn didn't tell me you were coming over today. How's everything? Are your parents well?"

"Oh, uh, Hi, Mrs. C! I didn't realize you were home today!" I said as I nudged Finn with my elbow. "My parents are doing well, I'll tell them you said hello."

I started to pull Finn down the hallway towards his room, but Mrs. C kept talking.

"Are you all ready for college? Finn's started packing already. I can't believe you two won't be living across the street from one another anymore, what with Finn going to Delaware and you going off to New York City."

"Yeah, thing's will sure be different," I told her with a smile.

"First time since you moved here, what, when you were 8 years old, I believe..." Mrs. C trailed off a bit in thought, clearly reminiscing about Finn and I's youth, and Finn tugged at my arm to come with him.

"We'll catch up later, Mrs. C, it was good talking with you," I told her, and followed Finn down the rest of the hallway to his room, closing the door behind me.

"Finn! You told me no one was going to be home today!" I scolded.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. She's usually at work but she switched her week off with a coworker for this week and I didn't find out until this morning."

"Were you going to tell me?" I asked, a little angry with Finn. "I mean, this kind of complicates things, don't you think?" I threw my hands up over my head. "Maybe we should put this off..."

"No, no, we can still do it today. Why don't we just go to your house instead?" Finn eagerly suggested.

"Are you nuts? My dad's home. That'd be MUCH worse."

"Damn, yeah I forgot about that."

I thought about this for a moment. It would be so much easier to just go home. Put this off for another day. But I was so anxious about this all week, and I really didn't want to prolong it any further. And, now that I was in Finn's room, even though I was mad at him for not mentioning his mom was home, I realized I was starting to get excited about it.

"Listen," I said. "We can still do it here."

I could see the relief in Finn's face as he relaxed as I spoke.

"We'll just, keep the door closed," I continued. "We can be quiet about it. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

Finn smiled and nodded excitedly.

I took a deep breath in and walked over to Finn's bed, taking a seat next to him. We were silent a moment, so I broke the tension with something lighthearted.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Did you hear Kyle is going to Northwestern? Can you believe it?" I asked. "I swear that kid's going to cure cancer one day."

"Oh, yeah I heard. I got in there too, didn't I tell you that?" Finn said slyly. "Wasn't my first choice though. I was going to go to Community College but then I decided I'd settle for Delaware."

"Oh shut up," I said smiling and rolling my eyes. "You? Northwestern? 'Settling?'"

"I'm just saying, if I can get in, I'm not all that impressed Kyle got in too," Finn said trying to be serious, but allowing a small smirk to cross his lips.

"Finn don't pretend like I haven't known you my whole life. You wouldn't have made it into Northwestern in a million years."

"Man," Finn paused a second. "Here I was thinking Kyle was some kind of genius. I thought he'd go somewhere prestigious."

"You mean like Community College?"

"Yeah, exactly!"

"Oh shut up, Finn," I said laughing.

I put my hand on Finn's shoulder and shoved him a bit. Finn instinctively grabbed my arm as he fell onto the bed and pulled me on top of him. My hands fell on his chest and he caught my hips. We laughed a second more, and I looked up to him. Realizing the position we were in, with my body pressed against his. We both paused. We looked at each other. It was awkward for a moment, and I quickly sat up.

"Sorry," I said.

Finn sat up too.

"Don't be," Finn said with a comforting smile. Another moment of silence passed between us. "Listen, Emily," Finn added. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do you not want to?" I asked back.

"Don't get me wrong. I really want to. I've actually been excited since I realized you were serious about doing this a month ago. I just, want to make sure you're not just doing it because you don't want to chicken out or go back on your word."

"No, I want to do this too, Finn. I'm really excited too, just a little nervous. I mean I've never done this before."

"I mean, that's the whole point!" Finn said enthusiastically. "Neither of us has. We can do this together and then we won't be so nervous and terrible at it when we get to school in a few weeks. I mean, that was the deal, right? We do it together, and then it'll be easier to get into it once we get to school."

I didn't say anything back to Finn, I just nodded in agreement while trying to calm my nerves a bit.

"And, honestly, I can't think of anyone else I'd want to do this with," Finn said to me.

I looked into his bold, brown eyes. The eyes I've known since we were kids growing up. Warm and charming and sweet. I knew I wanted my first time to be with Finn, too. And I stared to feel more comfortable.

"You're right," I told him. "This is going to be awesome, don't you think?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Alright, then, take your clothes off!" I commanded, smiling at Finn.

"Wait, what???" Finn's smile nearly dropped to the floor.

"Well," I said. "I mean, someone's got to start, right?"

"So why don't you take your clothes off?" Finn asked.

"Are you nuts? Just like that? All of the sudden?"

"See my point?"

"Yeah I guess we should ease into this a little more, huh?" I suggested, laughing. "What do you want to do, then?"

"I don't know, play a game maybe?" Finn suggested.

I thought about that a moment. "Like, a strip game?"

"Yeah. I have a deck of cards. We could play something simple, like high card wins or something.

"And the loser has to take off one article of clothing," I added.

Finn smiled and nodded. "Perfect."

He reached into a drawer by his bed and took out a deck, shuffling the cards as he spoke. "No cheating, alright?" he said. "If I catch you cheating, you automatically lose the whole game, and have to take all the rest of your clothes off, got it?"

I turned my body to the side so we were facing each other on opposite sides of his bed. "Please," I told him. "You don't have to worry I'm not the cheater between the two of us."

As Finn continued shuffling the cards I evaluated what each of us was wearing. All Finn had on was a well fit red t-shirt, athletic shorts, socks, and I assumed underwear.

"God it'd be funny," I thought, "if Finn forgot to put underwear on today." I laughed to myself.

I, on the other hand, was pretty confident I was wearing more clothing than Finn. I had on a tight pair of jeans that were frayed at the knees, socks and black lace underwear, as well as a pink t-shirt, and black C-cup bra. But what Finn didn't know was I also had on a tank top on under my t-shirt. With my bra and my undershirt on, I figured I could lose one or two more games than Finn and still not have to be naked first.

"Alright, let's get started then," Finn said.

Finn stopped shuffling and my heart started to beat faster. I really didn't want to be the first one to take something off, even if it was just my socks.

Finn flipped over my card first. A nine. Ok, not bad. Odds were in my favor, but not overwhelmingly.

Finn took the next card from the deck. I watched anxiously as he exhaled audibly, and flipped his own card over. A ten!

"Oh, man! What rotten luck," I said. "So close."

I reached down and pulled off a sock, then the other one.

"You turned on yet?" I asked Finn in a sultry voice, lifting my feet up in the air close to his face and wiggling my toes.

"Get those away from me!" Finn said laughing as he pushed my legs back onto the bed.

"Come on I know you're into feet, I read it in your diary."

"Shut up, Emily," Finn said sarcastically. "I don't even have a diary."

"Hmmph, I wonder whose diary that was then?" I said smirking and looking up in the air pretending to be confused.

"Come on, come on, it's your turn to deal let's go," Finn said.

I reached out for the deck. Finn handed them over, and I shuffled the deck again.

"You're going down this time," I said, giving Finn a playful glare.

"All talk, Emily. Just flip the cards, we'll see who wins," Finn said back, smiling and mimicking my expression.

I flipped Finn's card. It was a three! "Nice!" I said aloud.

"You can still lose, you know," Finn reminded me.

I flipped over my own card. A four.

"Ha!" I said. "Let's see those feet!"

"Now who's got the foot fetish?"

"I'm only joking," I said.

"Maybe you read your own diary about having a foot fetish," Finn chuckled.

I was silent a moment, then burst out laughing. "Gods, could you imagine?"

The laughter calmed down a bit and I handed the cards back to Finn. He took off his socks and picked up the cards again. We both realized the game was about to get way more serious now. Either of us would have to take pants or a shirt off next.

We were silent as Finn shuffled the cards again, slowly pulling cards from the back and tossing them to the front, then arching the cards backwards and interweaving them.

Finally Finn tossed my card over. A seven.

Right at the middle. This one was 50/50.

Finn flipped over his card. A queen.

"Damn," I muttered under my breath.

"Nice. What's coming off this time, Emily?" Finn asked eager.

Not saying anything, but feeling a little excited, I stood up and turned around so my back was to him. I decided I would take off my pants next, giving him a little tease before he found out I had two shirts on later. I unzipped my jeans and started to shimmy them off, raising and lower my hips as I peeled them off over my strong, muscular thighs. I could feel Finn's eyes staring at me, and looked back to see he was enamored with my movements, staring at my ass.

My jeans lowered down passed my round bubble butt and I bent over at the waist to take them off. I slowly raised back up and turned back to him.

He was speechless for a moment, then muttered, "Yeah, so I definitely don't have a thing for feet."

We both laughed and I sat back down.

"Seriously though, Emily," Finn started, looking to me, making eye contact. "You're beautiful, I wouldn't want to be doing this with anyone else."

I could feel my face flushing red. I didn't know what to say.

Still looking at me, he added, "Also, your ass is amazing!"

I was glad he broke the tension between us and we laughed again, and I felt more comfortable being in my underwear after that.

"Alright, hand those cards over," I said. "It's your turn for sure."

I flipped over a card for Finn. Another queen.

"Ugh, seriously!?"

"Man, luck's really on my side today."

Hopeless, I flipped my card over. An Ace.

I almost stood up, reluctant to take yet another piece of clothing off, before I realized.

"Wait, I won? Holy shit I won! Ha!" I exclaimed.

"I wasn't going to say anything," Finn chuckled. "I was hoping you wouldn't even realize you won."

"Hey that'd be cheating mister," I told him. "You'd lose automatically."

"No way, I didn't do anything wrong. Besides it doesn't matter anyway."

Finn stood up, and reached down for the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it up over his head, tossing the t-shirt to the side.

Finn wasn't super muscular or anything, but he was in really good shape. Finn had a really strong stomach and a trim, V-shaped upper body with decently wide shoulders. And I loved how tan and tall he was. Fuck I was starting to get excited.

"I guess I'm not the only one that doesn't have a thing for feet," Finn joked, and it wasn't until then I realized I was staring at Finn's strong abs. How long was I staring for?

"Oh, uh, yeah, heh, sorry," I said, feeling a warm flush of embarrassment, followed by a radiating warmth in my core that flowed between my legs.

Finn sat down and grabbed the cards and tossed each of us a card face down.

"Let's reveal at the same time for this one, ready?" Finn said.

I nodded, and we flipped our cards over. I had a two, and Finn flipped a five.

"Damn," I said, although I knew I only had to take one of my shirts off.

I stood up right away, and reached down to my pink t-shirt, and teasingly slow, lifted it up just an inch or two over my stomach, and then back down. I did this a few times, swaying my hips side to side.

"Come on already!" Finn begged.

"Alright," I said and carelessly lifted my shirt up over my head and tossed it to the floor, still wearing my black tank top.

"What-the. Hey no fair!" Finn argued. "Come on, you had that on the whole time and didn't tell me? THAT is cheating."

"Nope!" I said smugly and sat back down. "Come on, give me those cards and let's keep the game going. You know me having on another shirt isn't cheating."

"Yeah, fine, fine. Here," Finn said handing me the cards.

I was anxious to keep the game going, really hoping for another win so Finn would take off his pants. I was dying to get a better look at him.

I flipped over Finn's card. A six.

I flipped my card over. A king!

"Yes! I can't believe I won again!" I said. I was so excited I could hardly contain it.

Finn stood up facing me with a sour look on his face.

"Fuck," he said, reaching for his shorts.

The anticipation was killing me. I tightened my legs together squeezing my pussy and shimmied my legs left and right ever so slightly. It was all I could do to contain my excitement. I could tell I was starting to get wet.

Finn slid his shorts down to his ankles and kicked them off. He then turned around and shook his big ass at me, left and right. Finn smiled thinking it was a joke, but it really turned me on even more. Only a single layer of clothing was between me and Finn's penis, something I'd never seen in person before. I imagined his hard cock underneath his boxes, excited for me. I could hardly wait. Fuck I was really starting to get horny!

Finn turned back around and I could see the bulge of his cock through his boxers. Was he getting hard already? From me? Even though I had most of my clothes still on?

The thought made me even wetter, and I couldn't wait any longer. I tossed the cards back to Finn, hoping he'd flip the cards right away.

Finn sat back down and I got an even better look at his cock through his boxers. It was practically staring me in the face, and it took every ounce of concentration to look away from it back to Finn.

"You know," Finn paused. "You have a shirt on, underwear, AND a bra still. It really isn't fair to keep playing when I was at such a disadvantage," Finn argued. "We won and lost the same number of games but I'm losing by a lot here."

"So what," I started. "You want me to take my shirt off for free?"

"Well, now that you mention it..."

Finn trailed off, smiling this adorable, pouty smile. I hesitated at first, but at this point I was ready to tear my own clothes off if it meant I got to tear off Finn's clothes as well.

"Fine, I'll do it," I said, trying to sound upset even though I actually didn't care at this point.

I stood up, and quickly lifted my tank top off over my head. I looked to Finn, who was staring at my black bra now. I couldn't blame him. My breasts were big, C-cups in size, and they looked even bigger considering the fact I was 5'1" and had a pretty thin, tight stomach.

I walked back to the bed and sat back down, and noticed Finn had turned his body slightly, and had a hand over his crotch. I saw his fingers motion slowly over what I imagined was the head of his penis. God this next round was going to be it, one of us was going to have to expose ourselves!

"Happy?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Hell yes," was all Finn said. He immediately picked the cards back up and tossed me a card. An eight.

Then Finn's card. A Jack.

"Damn it!" I said aloud. "Why'd I agree to take off my shirt for free??"

I turned to Finn, who had the biggest smile on his face.

"Too late now, it's already done."

"Yeah, yeah," I said moping, even though I was just as excited as Finn was about this. If Finn was getting hard before, I couldn't wait to see how big his cock will get from seeing me without a top on!

I got up and stood with my back to Finn, unhooking my bra from behind, and letting it slip down to the floor. I covered my breasts with my hands, each an entire handful, and turned around.

Finn's mouth hung open as I swayed side to side, walking up to the bed. I dropped both my hands, releasing my teardrop boobs, letting them bounce a few times against my chest before resting. Finn's hand began to reach up towards my chest, and instinctively I reached out for his cock, when suddenly we heard the doorknob of Finn's room start to twist. Our eyes shot to each other, and then to the door, and we both knew Finn's mom was on the other side.

"Oh, fuck!" Finn whispered. Finn sprang up out of the bed and towards a closet on the other side of the door. I, on the other hand, panicked and grabbed the first piece of clothing I could find, Finn's t-shirt, and threw it on, then ducked down behind Finn's bed, kneeling so Finn's mom couldn't see I wasn't wearing any pants.

The door swung open just as I wrestled Finn's shirt over my head.

"Oh Hi Mrs. C!" I said acting surprised as well as delighted to see her. "Didn't hear you come in!"

"Oh sorry, Emily, did I startle you?" Finn's mom said. "I always forget to knock. Finn, honey? Where is that boy?"

partmyk
partmyk
322 Followers
12