The Pact Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that even possible?" She gasped.

"Yes." I laughed. "Here, let me show you." I said, I pulled her down to me and buried my head in between her breasts, cupping them both in my hands at the same time. First I just breathed in the scent of her creamy skin, savoring the smell of her vanilla body wash as I held her. Slowly I rotated my hands so I could tweak both nipples between my fingers at the same time. She gasped. I did it again, a little harder, alternating one at a time, until she groaned.

I moved my head to the side, and sucked one hardened nub into my mouth through the thin pink lace of her bra, sucking gently, testing her responsiveness. She shuddered, gasping, above me. She was very sensitive, more than the average woman I think. I did the same to her other nipple, and moved to unhook her bra. Luckily there were only two little hooks, and a few seconds later, her bra hung loose. "Rachael, I'm going to put my mouth on you now. I'll make you feel good." She nodded, very still, her hands on my shoulders.

I pushed the thin material up, and feasted, sucking one nipple into my hot mouth, pinching the other with my fingers. "Jesse...oh...wow." She gasped. I smiled against her flesh, and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned over my face. I switched sides, pulling hard on the other delicate nipple, this time nibbling a little as I sucked. I could feel her shudder, all down her back. I played my fingers along her ribcage and spine, teasing her muscles, rubbing gently, massaging, until I got to her hips. I held her up a bit, away from my body, and teased her more. I took the other nipple in my mouth and bit down gently, swiping the edge with my tongue. She cried out, breathing hard.

I nibbled and bit at her nipples over and over, scraping my teeth against the tips, until she was gasping and panting, arching her back, offering even more to me. I switched tactics and gently laved the other turgid point, flattening my tongue against it, as I pulled her hips down against mine, letting her feel my desire for her, letting her rock back and forth like I knew she needed to.

"Do you feel me baby?" I whispered. "Do you feel how much I need you?" I asked.

"Mmm...yes...ooohhh." She gasped. I bit down hard, sucking, swallowing half her swollen breast into my mouth. "Jesse...please..."

"You're body needs me too, Rachael. Do you feel it? Are you wet for me?" I asked, sucking her other nipple hard. Slowly I circled her areola with the tip of my tongue, avoiding direct contact with her nipple.

"Yes...ohh...I feel so hot. Please..." She arched into my mouth. I pulled my head away. Her breasts glistened from my tongue, the nipples swollen and hard, begging to be touched again.

"What do you want baby, tell me." I demanded, circling the other areola with the same deliberate slowness.

"I don't know...more...more." She gasped, she rocked her hips hard against my length, making me groan. I slowed her movements with my hands, taking control before I lost mine.

"Are you sure?" I asked, circling her hips and my tongue. I smiled, slowly, teasing her. Teasing us both. The pressure against my cock was heavenly torture.

"Yes...Jesse...I...please...it hurts..." She was shuddering, gasping.

"What hurts baby?" I stilled immediately.

"My stomach...every time you touch me, I feel it in my stomach."

"Do you ache, feel tight?" I asked, deliberately sucking a nipple hard. She shuddered. "Yes...please Jesse, do it again."

"Just feel it baby, let yourself go." I said hotly against her nipple. I pulled the tight bud into my mouth and sucked hard, working the nipple with my teeth and tongue, and ground our hips together. She shuddered above me, and cried out. I let the nipple go with a loud pop and grabbed the other with my teeth. I stabbed the tip repeatedly with my tongue, sucking the swollen nipple as hard as I could, and bit down gently. She slammed her hips into my mine, and screamed, shuddering hard and came with a gush I could feel between her slacks and my jeans. She moaned repeatedly, shaking, as I continued to suck and tease her nipples gently. I rocked her hips back and forth, feeling her shuddering against me. I nearly came myself.

"Oh, my God. Jesse. I never felt anything like that before." She gasped, and fell against me, pushing me flat onto the bed. Her hardened nipples rubbing against my t-shirt. We were both gasping, her in relief, me for control. I was about to burst.

"It get's better, darlin', I promise." I teased, licking her ear. "Are you ready for more?"

12