The Pact Ch. 02

Story Info
Our hero consults the divine and explores exhibitionism.
4.1k words
4.69
7k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bergec
bergec
53 Followers

Lisa isn't entirely sure of the thought process that led to her on her knees in a shrub, going down on a half-orc woodsman. She reckons it has a lot to do with the fact that she's probably turning into a succubus due to her pact with the incubus Barry, but she thinks the idea was something along the lines of he might lose interest in her post-orgasm. Since she kissed him, he admitted to being obsessed with her and her experience as a part-time prostitute at the inn where she works leads her to believe that men's interest tends to flag once they'd blown their wad. And so, here she is. Having settled on that rationale, she concentrates on the task at hand. Bubba, stoic ranger that he is, is subdued in his reactions and it is pissing her off.

"Lisa..." he whispers, eyes fixed over the top of her head. "Ugh," he says instead and she feels a bit of glee, kneading his balls with one hand while the other squeezes his ass. She closes her eyes, lost in a moment of near orgasm as she tongues his cock like the consummate professional she is. She feels his ass clench as he makes another desperate sound deep in his throat and prepares for him to come. That's when she hears a giggle behind her. Without thinking, she whips her head around just as he orgasms, which leads to the unique experience of being face-to-face with a gaggle of young girls while Bubba comes in her ear.

"Ew! Ew! Ew!" she yells, lunging back from him, which leads to her landing on her ass in front of the voyeurs, who scatter to the four winds.

Behind her, Barry sighs deeply and says, "That was unfortunate."

She rolls over and glares up at him. "Fuck you!" she yells, indignantly.

He pulls his pants up, then offers her a hand and says apologetically, "Oh, I wasn't referring to your attentions, which were very much appreciated. Merely the circumstances."

She wipes at her ear with her sleeve and demands, "Well? How do you feel?"

"Oh, delightful," he says with a huge grin and offers her a handkerchief. The expression is so out of character for him, it creeps her out more than the stalking.

"No, I mean..." she starts and then blinks. "Wait. Were you a virgin?"

"Well, yes," he replies. "To tell you the truth, you're the first person I've exchanged for than three words with since my mother died."

She abruptly holds up a finger and says, "No, no, this is not a conversation I'm having right now. I have too much shit on my plate. Are you still obsessed with me?"

"Yes," he says with a shrug, "Sorry."

She grits her teeth and growls, "I have to talk to Steve," before stomping off. She can't help but notice several looks which speak to just how fast gossip travels in a small town. By the time she reaches the sacred grove, the looks have escalated into whispering and head-shaking and she's thankful for the quiet solitude of the circle of huge oaks. Steve is standing by the spring, looking resplendent, as always, in his green cloak and shining mail.

She says to the paladin, "I need your help."

He smirks, "Hast thou caught something from one of those filthy adventurers again?" and holds out a hand, which glows faintly with a holy green radiance.

She shakes her head, ignoring the dig, and says, "No. Can you remove an enchantment?"

He puts his hand down and says, "Yea, probably. Didst someone slip thee a love potion? Was it that half-orc ranger thou blew?"

She protests petulantly, "I didn't blow him!"

"Why don't I believe thou?" he replies with another of his smirks.

Lisa blinks. "Why don't you believe me?" she says.

He frowns at her and asks, "Is there something weird going on with thine tongue?" He peers at her for a moment and sniff, then sighs and says, "Oh, Lisa!"

She holds up a finger and says sternly, "No judgments! Remember, I was there when you got drunk and tried to screw that tree."

He winces, but says patiently, "There is a world of difference between youthful indiscretions and demonic pacts..."

"'Youthful indiscretions?' You were a hundred and twelve!" she says incredulously.

"Regardless," he says through gritted teeth, then takes a deep breath and starts again. "Were thee charmed? Is that how this happened?"

"No, no," she replies, "The pact was all my idea. But I think I inadvertently enchanted Bubba and now he's following me around."

"Who?" the paladin asks.

"The half-orc," she clarifies.

"His name is 'Bubba'?" Steve replies with disbelief.

She waves her hand dismissively and says, "It was his grandfather's name."

"So... " he says, "Thou blew him and now he follows thee around? Thou knowest, I have a dick now ---"

"You are a dick now," she says dryly, "And it wasn't the blowjob that did it. That was... I was trying to fix it."

He gives her a look and says, "Wouldst thou care to explain the thinking there?"

"Not particularly," she admits.

"Alright. Let's go see him," he says.

A voice from above says, "Right here," a moment before Bubba drops to the ground next to the two of them. The next moment finds him pressed up against the trunk of one of the ancient oaks with a longsword to his throat and an angry elvish paladin in his face.

"You had a lot more finesse when you were a woman, Steve," Lisa opines, "Now you're all butch."

"This is why I don't come into town," Bubba offers.

Steve backs off and puts away his sword. "Sorry," he says, "Thou startled me."

Bubba frowns and looks Lisa. "Are we not going to say anything about the pronouns?"

She shrugs and says, "It's an elf thing, you get used to it."

The paladin clears his throat, "Shall I?" He puts his hand on Bubba's chest and it glows again. Steve closes his eyes and then frowns. The light dims and he removes his hand. Looking at Lisa, he shakes his head, "I'm sorry. Faerie enchantments are easy to unravel but this demonic charm isn't within my power to remove."

"Great," she says.

Bubba looks apologetic and then starts to climb the tree.

"Where are you going?" she asks.

"Trying to stay ahead of the inevitable lynch mob," he replies gravely before disappearing into the branches.

"I do not approve of orcs in the sacred trees," Steve says.

"So, blowjob?" she asks, surprisingly herself a little. Not because she asked, this is precisely the sort of ribbing she always gives Steve, regardless of his gender. No, she's surprised at just how much she wants him to say yes. Once again, that deep lust that Barry planted in her is messing with her head.

He shakes his head and says, "I'm fairly sure that laying with a warlock is against my vows."

"Your loss," she tries to say glibly, but manages to actually sound hurt. She stammers, "I have to get going. Bill's probably looking for me to lecture me on morality."

Steve isn't able to get another word in before she rushes out.

True to expectations, Bill is waiting and sits her down in the kitchen, speech prepared.

"When I took you in --" he begins, but Lisa but him off.

"Bill, what is this about?" she asks, trying her damnedest to appear genuinely confused.

"Look, you've always managed to employ a degree of discretion but accidents happen. You just got sloppy, just like your parents --" he continues.

Lisa narrows her eyes. She had fully intended to deny everything and let the devil tongue do its work but he'd struck a chord. "Bill, fuck you. You take my money, so you can shove your sanctimony up your ass. I quit," she blurted out to his apparent surprise, then stood up and went to her room to grab her stuff.

He shows up at her door a few minutes later and says, "Look, Lisa, you're like a daughter to me. Don't make hasty decisions."

She wheels on him and shouts, "Daughter, my ass! I'm slave labor for your business. Well, find some other homeless waif to bus your tables! I'm getting the hell out of this shitty town." Then she grabbed the sack with her meager possessions and tried to push past him. He grabbed her arm roughly and blocked her passage and for a moment, they were eye to eye and she could see the violence there.

"Don't," came a soft voice behind him and she felt his body tense. Then he let go. She looked down and saw the point of a curved blade peeking out between his legs. The edge was nestled firmly against his balls. He managed to look terrified and enraged at the same time as she squeezed past him, trying not to jostle. In the hall, Bubba was waiting calmly, knife in hand. He gestured over his shoulder with his head and waited for her to start down the stairs before disengaging and following.

Once outside the inn, he asks, "Do you need anything else before we leave?"

She sighs inwardly at the 'we' but nods and says, "I need to make a stop."

A few minutes later, they are standing in front of her parents. A few years back, a cockatrice had wandered into town and her parents were among the unfortunates to see it before Steve killed it. Now they stand forever in a back alley of the town, petrified in flagrante delicto. At least they look happy. Lisa says her goodbyes in silence, eyes downcast. Bubba, on the other hand, stares at them with a puzzled look on his face, turning his head this way and that.

"Your parents were certainly limber," he comments approvingly.

She had meant to glare at him but instead just finds herself laughing. She nods and says, "They are an inspiration to us all." She looks at the stone fornicators and smiles, "Way to go, mom and dad." She turns to Bubba and says, "Alright, let's go."

"And where do ye think you're going?" asks Steve, suddenly at the mouth of the alley.

"Fuck, Steve! It's hard enough having one person sneaking up on me all the time," she says, hitting Bubba in the chest with her hand, "What the hell are you doing here?"

He replies, approaching, "I went looking for thee and Bill said thou had left. I wanted to make sure thou wast alright and had a place to stay." He glances at the statues and adds, "I suspect, though, given this visit, that thou art not staying in town?"

"No," she says, straightening her back, "I'm headed to the city. Finally. I'm tired of waiting. I'll figure it out on the way."

"With thine new demonic powers and this love-struck fool?" he replied, sarcastically.

"Hey --" Bubba objects.

"Sure," she replies, stubbornly.

"I'm going with ye," Steve says.

She blinks. "What?" she asks.

"I'm going with ye," he repeats and she finally notices that he's equipped for travel. Which, being an elf, means that he has a couple extra pouches and the hooded cloak instead of the dress cloak.

She shakes her head, "But, your oath --"

"Another has been sent. Thou art my new mission," he says, straightening his back and looking all noble and full of conviction. It takes all she has not to punch him in the dick.

She looks between the two of them and then says sharply, "Okay, this is not happening. I don't need you two chucklefucks to protect me. I'm not some helpless maiden." Both of them take a step back and she's momentarily impressed with her own fierceness before noting their expressions. She asks, "What?" and then notes the smell of brimstone.

Bubba gestures at her calmly and says, "Your fists are on fire." Steve nods in assent. She looks down and confirms that, yes, indeed, both her fists are swathed in bluish flame. She yelps and shakes them and they go out.

"Point taken," Bubba says, without missing a beat, "But honestly, I'm not going with you because I feel you need protection. It is more like my every waking thought it consumed with you and proximity to your ungodly beauty is the only thing which makes life tolerable." He looks at Steve and shrugs.

Steve just looks hurt. He says, "This is because I'm a man now, isn't it? Thou wast never like this when I was a woman. I have to save thee from damnation!" He pleads, " 'Tis my job!"

She goes to rub the bridge of her nose but pauses part way through the gesture, afraid her hands might flare up again and set her eyebrows on fire. She sighs and says, "Fine. You can come." Steve immediately perks up but her heart sinks when she sees Barry at the far end of the alley, behind the two of them. He silently indicates that they should talk away from the two men. There's also several lewd gestures and pantomimed sex acts which should irritate her but speak to the itch inside her.

"Wait here," she says to the two of them, without explanation, and heads down the alley and around the corner to where her nude patron is enthusiastically grinning. "Now?" she asks, incredulously. "Here?" she adds, looking around at the relatively public side street.

"Afraid so," he says, "That's the deal." He grins.

"You just waited until I didn't have a private room anymore," she accuses.

"Devil," he replies and gestures to a pile of flour sacks against the wall. It irritates her to no end that she's spent this entire conversation staring at his perpetual hard-on. She wants to tell him to go fuck himself, but she wants ever more to tell him to fuck her. She considers her predicament and how much easier things will be when she reaches the city with the ability to lie perfectly.

Rationalization done, she walks up to him, looks him in the eyes, chin up, and says, "Fine." Then she leans over the sacks, daintily lifting her dress to expose her backside to the devil. He wastes no time entering her from behind and her whole body shudders with pleasure as he grabs her hips and starts vigorously thrusting.

"Fuck, yes," she moans against the burlap, turning her head a little so she can breath. This gives her a good view of an appalled Steve staring at her while Bubba just sort of waits, leaning against a wall and watching with obvious interest. She holds up a finger to Steve, who just looks incredulous. He starts to pull out his sword and looks about to charge in but she calls out sharply, "Don't you dare!" On top of her, Barry looks over, grins, and gives the paladin a thumbs up. The elf charges, but his sword whiffs through brimstone scented air.

Lisa stands up and shouts, "What the fuck, Steve! I was so close!"

Steve just looks confused. "Thou were fucking a devil!" he says and then just seems flabbergasted that this explanation isn't sufficient for her.

She looks between the two of them, then points at Bubba, "You! Finish me off!" She returns to her position on the flour sacks and looks back at him impatiently.

Bubba blinks and looks at Steve, but the paladin is no help. He shrugs, loosens his trousers, and steps into the devil's spot. "Now, I've never done this before --" he says by way of explanation as he stares at her buttocks and looks like he's unsure of how to proceed.

"Just shut up and put it in!" she insists, sternly.

Steve, for his part, just opens and closes his mouth and continues to look as if he's finally come across a situation that over a century's experience of the world has not prepared him for.

Bubba carefully lines up his cock and begins to push into the prone former barmaid, who just yells, "Harder, dammit!" So, he pushes in the rest of the way hard. His eyes grow wide and he murmurs, "Oh... oh... " and then instinct takes over and he begins to fuck her.

From down the street, a voice says, "She's at it again!"

Without opening her eyes, Lisa replies, "No, I'm not!"

The voice says, "Oh. No, she's not!"

Meanwhile, Bubba has tapped into a part of his ancestry he'd long ignored and is growling as he slams into Lisa, much to her delight. The sounds of the two of them start to draw more people and neither is in a state to care. As they both reach howling orgasm, several members of the small crowd in attendance applaud. Bubba shakes his head, pulls out, and frantically pulls up his pants, looking panicked at the number of people, many of whom are obviously not pleased with this turn of events.

Lisa stands up and turns to face the assembled, eliciting a gasp. She glances at Bubba quizzically. He taps the top of his head and points to her. She reaches up and feels two small horns protruding from her hair. She grins.

"Goodbye, fuckers!" she yells and takes a step towards the crowd. A number of people step back and a few flee. She grins, grabs her sack and Bubba's arm, and walks confidently towards the edge of town. Steve appears from the alley as they go by and joins them.

"Proud of thyself?" he asks bitterly.

"Yes," she says, "Yes, I am. Fuck them. And fuck you, Steve."

"Oath," he replies, but manages a smile.

"I'm not sure the road is a good idea for us," Bubba says as she steers them in that direction.

"What other way is there?" she asks.

"The woods," the two men reply in sync.

"The woods," she sighs. She narrows her eyes at Steve and says, "You just want to fuck a bear."

"'Tis not that great," he admits.

"Are you fucking with me?" she asks. When he doesn't reply she sighs again and says, "Fine."

The trio detour back towards the inn and past it, into the woods. Lisa doesn't give it a second look. She feels fantastic, like she's in control for the first time. After several hours of picking their way through underbrush and nearly losing a shoe to the mud, though, the romance of her new life wears thin and the reality of slogging through the woods for several days seems less palatable.

"All I'm saying is that if we wear hoods, nobody is going to notice that I'm a succubus and you're a half-orc!" she protests while they make camp.

"Thou art not a succubus," Steve objects.

"Shove it, Steve," she replies, then looks at Bubba, hopefully.

He looks uncomfortable then mutters something she can't hear.

"What was that?" she asks while picking burrs off the bottom of her dress.

"I'm agoraphobic," he admits.

"What now?" she asks.

"He's afraid of large open space," Steve explains, sounding vaguely amused.

"Ah," she says. She is annoyed but, again, feels a wash of sympathy for the lonely ranger. Followed, of course, by an immediately hot rush of lust. She swallows hard and stares at his crotch, remembering how good it felt having him ram his cock into her. She doesn't notice she's licking her lips until she notices Steve looking at her disapprovingly. She glances up to see Bubba squinting back at her with a similar look of hunger, but he looks embarrassed by her noticing.

"So, how do you know each other?" he stammers, looking between her and Steve.

Lisa gets a big grin on her face and says, "Well... Steve here caught me jerking off when I was twelve and offered her advice."

"Her?" Bubba repeats, looking confused.

"Gender is kind of like clothes for elves," Lisa explains, "Right now Steve's dressing male."

"We are mutable creatures," Steve clarifies, "We don't naturally have gender. But some of us like to experience it."

"So... you don't actually have a penis?" Bubba asks.

"Oh, he does. He's quite proud of it," Lisa says with a smirk.

Steve glares at her and says, "Allow me some dignity, thou devil-fucking wench." Then he says to the ranger, "What's thine story?"

Bubba says, "I was raised by my mother out here in the woods. The townsfolk were not... supportive of her lifestyle decisions." When Steve quirks a brow, he continues, "She was a sage with an interest in orcs. She lived among them for many years, studying them, before they made her leave."

Lisa asks, "Why'd they make her leave?"

Bubba looks uncomfortable, but replies, "They found her interest in them... creepy, after a while."

Lisa grins and says lecherously, "Oh, I get it." Bubba blushes deeply.

Steve says, "Ahhh..." and looks vaguely uncomfortable.

As night falls, Lisa looks for the least pokey place she can to sleep, the bundle of her clothes rolled up under her head. Steve wanders off a bit from the fire to commune with nature, as elves do, and Bubba ascends into the branches to sleep in a tree, leaving her alone. She tries to get used to the sounds of the forest and the near total darkness of the moonless night and is just starting to fall asleep when a voice in her ear whispers, "Finally alone." She cracks one eye a little to see Barry's yellow eyes glowing slightly in the darkness.

bergec
bergec
53 Followers
12